I'm just going to bring in some additional background information in which the pandemic is occurring.

Reason for doing this is I'm not sure if all this behaviour by nature is normal or not?

So anyways, I've noticed a spike in the following over the last 2 weeks

• Severe storms / flooding and apocalyptic hail in quite a few places such as: Middle East (Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar), Europe (Portugal, Spain, France - Somme), the US, Africa (Kenya), Asia (Thailand)
  • Bioluminescent glow in Newport beach in the US. Watersprout in Cadiz, Spain. Sprites recorded in Spain / US.
  • Sandstorms (Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Ukraine, India)
  • Tornado season on America begun with a bang - think there was over 100 that touched down one of which was 2 miles wide! Weird looking Tornado in Mexico.
  • Wintry weather in huge parts of the states
  • Volcanoes - quite a few over the last 2 weeks
  • Earthquakes - again quite a few over the last 2 weeks

In addition

• Fire at Chenobyl in Ukraine that took a while to put out. Forest fire in Canada.
  • Increase in reported UFO sightings
  • Increase in number of new discovered comets - SWAN being the notable one
  • A few decent footages of meteors burning up in the atmosphere - UK, US, South America.
SOTT is also reporting Greenland had gained 27 gigatons of snow and ice in the last 5 days.

Have I just not been paying attention to nature? Is this all normal? There's quite a recent clustering of events that I'm noticing on a daily basis? Each day brings something new!

The pandemic is happening under this backdrop.

From article published today in mainstream media about emergency medical service in the capital town:

Increasingly difficult for citizens to be in isolation

„Social distance, fear of job loss, contagion, death and earthquake all have serious consequences“
'We also have patients who do not have a psychiatric disorder who wanted to commit suicide,'

"She is an indirect victim of a coronavirus. She tells us that the because of epidemy the company she worked for has failed, she does not have rent money and does not see a way out of this situation. In desperation, she tried to take her own life. Fortunately, she was prevented from doing so ... Unfortunately, she is not the only one in Croatia whose desperate move came to mind.

„Most of the nearly 600 calls received daily by the Zagreb Emergency Department are related to the mental disorders of the citizens directly related to the coronavirus and the conditions caused by the earthquake. The majority of patients manage to calm and solve the problem by talking, but some of them are urgently hospitalized in the psychiatric hospitals of Vrapče and St. Ivan Jankomir. Social distance, fear of job loss, contagion, death, earthquake, uncertain future lead to feelings of insecurity and hopelessness. There has been an increase in the number of suicidal people, and the consumption of medicines: antipsychotics, hypnotics, antidepressants and OTC drugs has increased by almost ten percent.“

„We have a lot of calls from upset citizens. In a short period of time, two extremely stressful situations occurred, the spread of coronaviruses and an earthquake that deeply disrupted security. The numbers, unfortunately, say how many people are affected. We have about 30 percent more calls related to mental disorders than usual“

„We have calls from citizens who panic because they have a temperature of 37, because they coughed, because their nose has leaked. We have calls from anxious people, scared, suicidal and those who cannot sleep because they are afraid of earthquake. Of course it comes down to those calls that are serious - says Rasic.“
„We are in a specific situation because our employees have to go out in protective clothing at every call because of the risk of contagion - he adds. "
"As yet, Rasic says, no specific numbers can be given, but the fact is that they also get calls from police calling them for aggression in the family or attempted suicide."

In another psychiatric clinic:
"The coronavirus changed everything, so all those who were able to go home for treatment were dismissed from the hospital long ago. But they have phone or video calls with their psychiatrists on a daily basis.
- We have fifty to one hundred calls a day. We have about twenty patients a day in the emergency department, with an average of ten hospitalizations. Of course, most are about the new situation - says director in Vrapče Petrana Brecic.
As time goes on, more and more patients are struggling to cope with the new situation. Most psychotic patients have been diagnosed with a deterioration before, but I have to emphasize that we have patients who do not have psychiatric disorders who wanted to commit suicides - Brecic points out, adding that many people have developed a sleep disorder."

Yesterday was the orthodox easter. In Macedonia, we have a 3-day full-time curfew.
I will write down some of my observations.
Where I live there are 4 buildings that surround a small park of about 1000sqm.
After lunch, a lot of children went outside to play in the park. and a lot of adults followed them and went to the part. The whole block is not directly exposed to a mains street where police patrols are located.
Later that afternoon I called my 2 friends that live here and we went down in the part on fresh air. We have a nice time talking and walking despite the police curfew. The park was full of kids and people.

One of my friends is an el.engeneer and he has a team of people and they work on making electrical installations in houses or bigger buildings.
last week the major of the town where we live called him and asked him to do some job for him on el.installations in the new house floor that he builds.

Because of the curfew, the major sends his personal driver to collect the whole team to the working site.
Police patrols in the town never stopped that car because they all knew the car. They were just waving to them.
My friend saw that despite all the propaganda, the driver didn't have the mask or gloves. He asked him what will we do with these epidemics. He just smiled and told him that we will talk about this some other time.

When he arrived at the building site he saw a lot of other workers working together, close to each other without any protective equipment.
On the site was also a colleague of him that was working the plumbing. Before that, he was always wearing a mask, gloves and was keeping a social distance, but this time he just came to him, shake his hand, hugged him and welcomed him.
My friend was very surprised by this change in his behavior in just a week.

At the building site, the major and his family were also present, explaining to the workers what and how they want things to be made, without any fear, protective gloves or anything.

Later that day the major driver was driving all the workers home because of the curfew. My friend asked him again, and he smiled, and with a quiet voice told him, not to worry, it is nothing dangerous, just flu.
The major is a doctor, a neurologist by profession.

So, my point is that people at higher positions in the government know that it is nothing more dangerous than flu, but when they go public they wear masks, and spread the hysteria among the people so that they can keep their fascistic measures active,

Then he told me that before this he knew that something is wrong with the official narrative, but he was still leaving a space that he can be wrong and that this could be dangerous, but now after this experience, and after the talk we have he is sure that it is nothing about the virus, but the other big games are the reason.

Also, I heard many other confirmations that the authorities are trying to ascribe every possible death to COVID-19. Offering money is also a part of this process. I know that families of the passed person are generally refusing that, but there are probably some of them that accept this offer.

From tomorrow two cities are closed, and that means almost a total curfew, without the possibility to go live the town.

There are still people that are freaked out, that are panicking and that are turning people to authorities, but also more and more people that are not believing the official story. I can see that there are protests in many countries in the world, but not here, We are still far away from something like this here.

I've been thinking about the multiple agendas 'they' had in mind and what the success rate for 'them' is so far. I'm sure there are many more angles and agendas (like e.g. the China-angle) and I might be off in many respects. But, for now, I'm seeing the following few things from 'their' perspective:

1. Crashing the economy & stock market (siphoning wealth to the big corporations/elite)
Prospect: if the lockdown continues a few more months or longer, this will be a total success

2. Silencing dissidents, protests (e.g. Yellow Vests) and alternative media
Status: initially a success, but cracks are forming e.g. in the US (protests). Gladly, many alt media voices are nicely 'on board'!
Prospect: people are getting more and more dissatisfied and will probably start to protest more. Plus, people have more free time to research things on the Internet – we are already seeing 'conspiracy theories' becoming more popular than ever before. Also, pesky and smart researchers are able to get their voices heard on social media => got to do something about it! Internet shut down?

3. Getting rid of Trump
Status: unclear, but not going too well. Trump appears to play the game quite well, and actually using the situation to his advantage on many fronts. It was very unfortunate that he highlighted the incompetence of the WHO and withdraw US funding! => we need to rehabilitate the image of the WHO before it's too late!
Prospect: depends on the perception of the masses. Their perception depends on the death toll, the economic impacts, when the lockdowns will end (when they will be able to go to work), and of course how the media is able to convince them with their propaganda (that's not working too well) => propaganda needs to be ramped up!

4. Forcing vaccination and other control measures
Status: looking good, almost certain success, though Bill Gates is starting to become a burden because of people's negative perception of him => got to do something about it! A new front figure is needed?
Prospect: as long as the virus is perceived as dangerous and deadly, people will not question the need for a vaccine. There are however statistics emerging that are spoiling the perception of danger (e.g. Sweden, Iceland) => got to do something about it! We need to get our own paid researchers to counteract these statistics and anti-vaxxers! The coordination of the introduced control measures have been a disaster: we need a more uniform legislation and control of the various governments so that individual countries can't 'go solo' like Sweden, and thus show how these measures are not needed.

5. Stopping the spread of the virus
Status
: not going too well, mostly a failure
Prospect: we can't stop the spread, but by avoiding too much testing no one will know that everyone has been infected => they will accept the 'neutralizing' vaccine, and not going back to the old normal

Feel free to add and correct. :-)

There is a sport center two blocks from where I live. Two days ago I saw various military trucs in front. I was curious so Sunday I went to see around while going out with dogs. Some men and women were outside in the play round taking sun, there were chairs and tables. I asked to talk to the boss. Nobody were wearing masks. I asked him if they need voluntaries and he told me not at all. I said that maybe I can offer my services to organise some activities, or help during lunch time. The people who are inside this sport center are people that don't have apartments, that usually they live on the streets or are part of Christian associations, ex-drug addicts for example. So no masks, nothing about two meters of distance, nothing at all and they don't want help. But I am happy that they have a place where to stay and have food and a bed.

In light of the similarities of Covid-19 and altitude sickness / High-altitude pulmonary edema, it is interesting to look at altitudes in europe compared to Covid-19 cases. (Images from here and here)
Screenshot_2020-04-20_10-25-24.png
..And Bergamo is at a lower altitude (250m) right next to regions of relatively higher altitudes.
Screenshot_2020-04-20_10-57-06.png
So if an old person (who possibly does not travel much usually) gets Covid-19 and is then suddenly transported from his home in higher altitudes to a hospital that is 100 or even 200m lower, that may put additional stress on his system. The Bergamo Alps / Alpie Orobie go as high as 3000m.

From tomorrow two cities are closed, and that means almost a total curfew, without the possibility to go live the town.
So terrible Konstantin to read this, again different rules for different players and no end in sight yet while PTB go for maximization of greed and control. Hang in there. It makes me think of my friends who are living in Dubai, also under full lockdown since April 4th. At first 2 weeks they could leave their house once a day for grocery shopping and needed digital permission, but since 3 days they can only leave their house once every three days, again with digital permission. When I lived there, I heard from well informed friends (military) that Dubai had 33,000 camera's in place to spy on people and that all social media was being monitored (with Israeli hard- and software). And now, they fine people USD5,500 (!) if they share medical information about the coronavirus that contradicts official statements, wowww. I stopped whatsapping them information of course!

Meanwhile in Portugal, 18,882 infection rate and 714 deaths, things are gradually opening up. Interestingly, they put emphasis on opening up hairdresser-shops first from 4th May! But in Algarve, more and more small shop openings, even some pubs, unofficially of course, which they have boarded up but with a back entrance. More and more people just don't buy it anymore. Most are still without mouth masks and gloves and the people I meet on daily walks are being friendlier and friendlier.

I've been thinking about the multiple agendas 'they' had in mind and what the success rate for 'them' is so far. I'm sure there are many more angles and agendas (like e.g. the China-angle) and I might be off in many respects. But, for now, I'm seeing the following few things from 'their' perspective:

1. Crashing the economy & stock market (siphoning wealth to the big corporations/elite)
Prospect: if the lockdown continues a few more months or longer, this will be a total success

2. Silencing dissidents, protests (e.g. Yellow Vests) and alternative media
Status: initially a success, but cracks are forming e.g. in the US (protests). Gladly, many alt media voices are nicely 'on board'!
Prospect: people are getting more and more dissatisfied and will probably start to protest more. Plus, people have more free time to research things on the Internet – we are already seeing 'conspiracy theories' becoming more popular than ever before. Also, pesky and smart researchers are able to get their voices heard on social media => got to do something about it! Internet shut down?

3. Getting rid of Trump
Status: unclear, but not going too well. Trump appears to play the game quite well, and actually using the situation to his advantage on many fronts. It was very unfortunate that he highlighted the incompetence of the WHO and withdraw US funding! => we need to rehabilitate the image of the WHO before it's too late!
Prospect: depends on the perception of the masses. Their perception depends on the death toll, the economic impacts, when the lockdowns will end (when they will be able to go to work), and of course how the media is able to convince them with their propaganda (that's not working too well) => propaganda needs to be ramped up!

4. Forcing vaccination and other control measures
Status: looking good, almost certain success, though Bill Gates is starting to become a burden because of people's negative perception of him => got to do something about it! A new front figure is needed?
Prospect: as long as the virus is perceived as dangerous and deadly, people will not question the need for a vaccine. There are however statistics emerging that are spoiling the perception of danger (e.g. Sweden, Iceland) => got to do something about it! We need to get our own paid researchers to counteract these statistics and anti-vaxxers! The coordination of the introduced control measures have been a disaster: we need a more uniform legislation and control of the various governments so that individual countries can't 'go solo' like Sweden, and thus show how these measures are not needed.

5. Stopping the spread of the virus
Status
: not going too well, mostly a failure
Prospect: we can't stop the spread, but by avoiding too much testing no one will know that everyone has been infected => they will accept the 'neutralizing' vaccine, and not going back to the old normal

Feel free to add and correct. :-)
After writing this, it occurred to me that maybe @Mandatory Intellectomy with your witty style you could write sort of a follow up to your excellent’How to create a false pandemic’ article? Like in the form of the teacher asking “How things are going with the project”. Or, criticizing the students because things are not goin according to the plan?

Just an idea...

If true, it means that about a half of coronavirus deaths in Europe were the elderly people who died without proper medical care, they were not hospitalized.
That's true... At least that's what newspapers write. 2 weeks ago, there was an article in the regional newspaper(I cannot find it right now) that sa is that 93% of deaths were people from retirement homes. It looked like they didn't even send a doctor to take care of them. There was one home that was sharing a doctor with another home. The doctor got infected, put in quarantine, but they didn't send anybody else to replace him. Most people in these homes are ones with many pathologies. (family cannot take care of them anymore, otherwise Spanish families do take care of their old people, as much as they can).

It's a rather remarkable form of selective empathy: one group (the elderly infirm) must be given every possible consideration; another (the working class) can be mocked and spat upon.

That's what the TV told them so that's what they are doing. They can't think for themselves, they don't possess a moral endoskeleton. They need an external law, as Paul would say, to inform their beliefs, their behaviors and their actions.

That's what the TV told them so that's what they are doing. They can't think for themselves, they don't possess a moral endoskeleton. They need an external law, as Paul would say, to inform their beliefs, their behaviors and their actions.

Indeed. Since this personality type seems to be a naturally occurring aspect of human nature, it would be a mistake to conclude that it is necessarily a bad thing. The problem isn't that a significant fraction of the populace aren't capable of independent thought, and are instead programmable. The problem is that they are receiving faulty programming from malicious actors.

As frustrating as authoritarian followers can be under current circumstances, they are as much victims of this as anyone.

I'm just going to bring in some additional background information in which the pandemic is occurring.

Reason for doing this is I'm not sure if all this behaviour by nature is normal or not?

So anyways, I've noticed a spike in the following over the last 2 weeks

• Severe storms / flooding and apocalyptic hail in quite a few places such as: Middle East (Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar), Europe (Portugal, Spain, France - Somme), the US, Africa (Kenya), Asia (Thailand)
  • Bioluminescent glow in Newport beach in the US. Watersprout in Cadiz, Spain. Sprites recorded in Spain / US.
  • Sandstorms (Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Ukraine, India)
  • Tornado season on America begun with a bang - think there was over 100 that touched down one of which was 2 miles wide! Weird looking Tornado in Mexico.
  • Wintry weather in huge parts of the states
  • Volcanoes - quite a few over the last 2 weeks
  • Earthquakes - again quite a few over the last 2 weeks

In addition

• Fire at Chenobyl in Ukraine that took a while to put out. Forest fire in Canada.
  • Increase in reported UFO sightings
  • Increase in number of new discovered comets - SWAN being the notable one
  • A few decent footages of meteors burning up in the atmosphere - UK, US, South America.
SOTT is also reporting Greenland had gained 27 gigatons of snow and ice in the last 5 days.

Have I just not been paying attention to nature? Is this all normal? There's quite a recent clustering of events that I'm noticing on a daily basis? Each day brings something new!

The pandemic is happening under this backdrop.

Good catch! Yeah, things appear to be quite foreboding in the weather and geophysical areas.

Thanks, I downloaded it. I will try to edit my post there and see what it can do. When I do get it done, where does someone submit articles for consideration by SOTT?

I feel another one coming in my continuing ruminations as I consider Seamas' reply to my post on Naessens. I think it is important, because if what Gaston Naessens and the others saw in their work is true, then not only does the terrain (e.g. the condition of the body or environment) matter, but:

The "terrain" determines the DNA that manifests therein.

What Naessens, Rife, Reich, and Bechamp may have witnessed with their advanced microscopes is analogous to the discoveries that Antonie van Leeuwenhoek and Galileo Galilei made with the inventions of the first microscope and telescopes, respectively.

As Leeuwenhoek and Galileo expanded the 3D vision of man beyond the accepted limits of reality during their times; so, too, have these four men done so with their advanced light microscope technologies (each of whom developed similar instruments independently of one another, over 100 years apart in time) which allowed them to visualize living organisms at magnifications only reportedly possible by electron microscopes. In fact: if the work that they did, independently of each other yet with very similar results, repeatedly - is confirmed, then:

what they were witnessing is nothing less than intelligent design in action.

No WONDER their discoveries were dealt with so harshly by the medical complex of their times! What they discovered threatened to expose their backwards "health" system. Three of these men had their careers ruined; one (Bechamp) was almost forgotten to history though his discoveries were at least as great as Pasteur; and two of them were prosecuted for their work, with Reich dying in prison - after which all of his work was seized and destroyed (six tons of it) by the government and his name forever sullied afterwards.

I think this forum is ready now for this information, after the Behe material. If anyone wants to get a jump on this stuff, I thank Channa for this gem of a find - a FREE download of Christopher Bird's book:

Send articles to joe(at)sott.net

Good catch! Yeah, things appear to be quite foreboding in the weather and geophysical areas.

Indeed, coming in thick and fast.

Just saw there were some pretty hefty floods in the Congo plus another volcano went off in Costa Rica yesterday - that's ontop of Etna going off in Italy yesterday too.

Plus think parts of the states are being hit by some heavy duty rain right now and some tornadoes have touched down.

Back
Top Bottom