Wondering if this is the start of the narrative flip or just a calm before the next spike in fear.

Almost seems too good to be true that truth would out and good news would start again.

Noticed some staunch pro-lockdowners relaxing their tone recently and fear levels have fallen drastically. People are almost capable of rational thought again? Even today at my local park, plenty of people chilling sat on the grass, in groups etc. God I don't wanna jinx it though.
They’ll not let up in the UK just yet imo. They have to justify the cost of opening the additional hospitals so looks like we’ll have to suffer more drivel from our great leaders for another few weeks. STAY AT HOME :-D

On a more esoteric touch, I found this video of Laura Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of Eisenhower, interesting.
There's a bit of "light forces will save us" into it, but I was surprised by her good overall perception of what is happening.

She really has, but on the other hand she doesn't seem to realize the nature of psychopaths. She probably considers the cabal members as souls with a negative polarization.
"You're going too far," she says. That will only earn her a wry smile from the entities she's trying to address.

I like her mentioning the power of cosmic and natural law, the only authority that the PTB will eventually have to accept.

"We do not consent." Doesn't the majority on this planet still consent?

And finally: "We're not your experiments!" I remember the C's mentioning that humanity is indeed an experiment but
not by 4D-STS alone.

The countries hardest hit tend to have the harshest lockdowns, so we'd need data from a country with few cases and harsh lockdown to see if just the lockdown itself results in a noticeable spike in mortality.
We have only:
  • 1430 cases,
  • 900 people have recovered,
  • 12 deaths (all of which are people who died with the virus not from the virus), no deaths in the under 70s, most deaths in the 80s and 90s and ALL with underlying health conditions,
  • only 69 people have been hospitalized, average of 3 in the ICU at any time
  • Case numbers have been falling for the last 10 days, in single figures in the last 3 day
Bear in mind that for nearly 4 weeks, other than the supermarket and the pharmacy, NOTHING is open. No shops, no food, no butchers, no greengrocers, no malls, nothing. No markets, no gatherings whatsoever, no sport, no swimming, no fishing, no hunting. Probably the most extreme lock-down in the world and fundamentally self policed by all of the frightened and vindictive informants.

So perhaps the numbers of overall mortality from NZ would be interesting to look at?

She really has, but on the other hand she doesn't seem to realize the nature of psychopaths. She probably considers the cabal members as souls with a negative polarization.
"You're going too far," she says. That will only earn her a wry smile from the entities she's trying to address.

But she also said "I don't even know if you have a soul... if you are a human".
I took the message as a statement of "I do not consent", expressed on behalf of all the others who do not. Signal to the Universe.
Pretty good indeed.

I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?

Aragorn, many of your posts have been insightful to me over the years on many different topics. In these times, remember to stay the course. Thank you for your contributions. The effort and knowledge spread is worth it.
[/QUOTE]

I can certainly empathise with you as I have had my own difficulties with anger and indignation at the utter lies and injustice of it all. However, now I would say to you to be of good cheer. We shall all come through this and, I suspect, be better placed for it. The C's certainly seem to think so. Let's face it, life before this was really not that great. Our whole planet is enslaved but very few realised this. Now, the veil will have dropped from many eyes and whilst they may not see the reality of 4D STS as we do here, many will at least now see that those who run this world do not have our best interests at heart. The C's said that things would not go well for the elite, after all. After struggling with all this, I am starting to feel positive and hopeful about the changes that will come.

None of us can stop what is happening in the world right now as insane as it is; we just don't have that personal power. All we can do is sort ourselves and our own lives out and reject the lies without needlessly putting ourselves at risk. It seems to me that you are doing a good job of this so I say to you: "keep on keeping on". Your efforts in spreading truth to counter the propaganda is likely helping far more people than you will ever know.

Bear in mind that for nearly 4 weeks, other than the supermarket and the pharmacy, NOTHING is open. No shops, no food, no butchers, no greengrocers, no malls, nothing. No markets, no gatherings whatsoever, no sport, no swimming, no fishing, no hunting. Probably the most extreme lock-down in the world and fundamentally self policed by all of the frightened and vindictive informants.
New Zealand does seem rather fearful and compliant - more so even than a lot of other countries in Europe and the post soviet states - from reading reports in this thread at least. In the US, it depends on the state, the more liberal, the more locked-down. Here in Tennessee, it's not terrible. I was in the grocery store in Nashville today and most people weren't wearing masks, not even the employees. People didn't seem too worried about social distancing either, (but stores have those stupid distancing stickers on the floor). Gas stations, grocery, fast food (just can't eat in), auto parts, beer and tobacco, liquor, and gun stores open - no one seems very fearful. Sad to hear things are so crazy where you are, what is it about the culture in New Zealand I wonder?

But she also said "I don't even know if you have a soul... if you are a human".
I took the message as a statement of "I do not consent", expressed on behalf of all the others who do not. Signal to the Universe.
Pretty good indeed.

I think you're right to point that out. I couldn't quite remember her remarks about the soul.
Her proclamation "I do not consent" as a signal to the Universe is pretty good indeed.

I took it as a message to the PTB/4D-STS crowd who are sadly "allowed" to do as they please since this is a free-will universe... They may find out that the Universe has its own free will as well.

So perhaps the numbers of overall mortality from NZ would be interesting to look at?

One interesting to note about NZ deaths relates to a group of 20 patients who were transferred from a resthome "end of life"/ palliative care unit to a city hospital. They were transferred because too many staff at the rest-home were in isolation and there weren't enough people to provide that palliative care. At the time they were moved, it was made very clear that they were not CV1984 infected, in fact had not been tested and weren't going to be tested as it was too invasive to an old frail and person with dementia, but just needed end of life care.

Since they were moved, 7 of them have died, now they are all being called CV1984 deaths. We have been told more of them will likely die (they were in an end of life facility after all).

Other than that, 5 deaths, all with pre-existing conditions. I think it is hard to build a case that inNZ lock-down has increased the mortality rate, other than having people with CV1984 classified as dying FROM Cv1984. Having said that, a man was shot by police this morning, early. He was attacking cars and power lines with a machete, tried to attack the cop and was shot dead. It was put down to mental issues from lock-down.

How much we really go crazy with all of this, shows this poor guy.
There is a regulation that at the entrance to each store, hands must be washed with hand sanitizer.
After a video has spread on social networks showing a man crossing himself with hand sanitizer 😇 like with holy water when entering the store, a man appeared and said on FB:

„That day, I stood in front of Kaufland for about half an hour, maybe more, and was all the time preoccupied with some of my thoughts. At the entrance to the store there was a disinfectant and to me it seemed like holy water at the entrance to the church, and I wet my arms, uncontrollably crossed myself. Whether it was some nostalgia for church and going to mass, whether it was some kind of will of God or some sign - judge it for yourself.“
At first it was funny to me, but now I just feel sad about all that is happening to people.

Sad to hear things are so crazy where you are, what is it about the culture in New Zealand I wonder?

It is a really interesting question. I'm not sure I have an answer. Maybe because we are at the literal end of the world, so far away form any other country (other than Australia). The reaction to CV1984 is just so disproportionate to the actual results it is gobsmacking. Today there was an article in the press by the Deputy PM - different party to the PM as the government is a coalition. He said we need to get the economy back up and running, even just to make sure there is still the ability to deliver essential services. The attacks on him have been horrendous.

Having said that, a man was shot by police this morning, early. He was attacking cars and power lines with a machete, tried to attack the cop and was shot dead. It was put down to mental issues from lock-down.

These are the numbers AI had in mind I think. If you had any up-to-date statistics online available in NZ for each month, it would be interesting to see if numbers for suicides, domestic violence, heart attacks etc. went up in March and April, compared to previous years. But I guess that all this data will come to light much later when damage is already done. The statistics are published with a big delay usually.

These are the numbers AI had in mind I think. If you had any up-to-date statistics online available in NZ for each month, it would be interesting to see if numbers for suicides, domestic violence, heart attacks etc. went up in March and April, compared to previous years. But I guess that all this data will come to light much later when damage is already done. The statistics are published with a big delay usually.

Unfortunately that data runs about 3 years behind. Latest data on mortality of the government website is 2017.

As with everything the internet has revolutionized, and made people 'non essential', maybe it has impacted the military/bioweapon industries, because for everything they can concoct, we have a well armed medical research establishment to contradict their efforts - moreso than before the internet. And so, bio-weaponry is only worth while if medical science is enfolded into warfare.
And so, there are tv commercials running that give medical personnel armed forces type of praise - and they deserve praise - but it is as if they are the new recruits in this technological age. And they are getting sick, and over worked, and are they type with a lot invested in their careers. So, are they being infiltrated by military interests?
And as China, and Russia might already have tight control over medical research, America would militarize medicine to control and enforce military goals. Medicine is vital to all, but is most urgent in military service, so medicine is as influential as other war industries, and so carry a lot of weight in the civilian sphere. And so, with the intent to remain viable, these industries let loose a relatively weak virus, and bolster its threat, and militarize medicine in the process.

I want to believe that concept, but my personal and clinical experience doesn't support it. It's not that simple. I think that the idea that the body can be healthy and heal itself given the right nutrition and support is absolutely correct, however I haven't met anyone yet who has found the secret health formula that leads to 100% immunity to disease.

The problem is with not wanting to get sick, holding this ideal high up with awesome research, that has been suppressed, is - that your own Soul very much want you to get sick! I think, our souls, do want very much that we get as many viruses as we can. We need to get as sick as possible from viruses and from Big Pharma. Because only this way we can learn our lessons for sure!

Nobody ever will learn their lessons, after having been completely cured and immunized by these amazing scientists' inventions and their competent machines.

Suffer as much as you can bear in 3rd density!
After all, that is why we are here in this perfect environment, which was specifically designed for suffering, I think.

The work of amazing scientists like Reich and Naessens are important, I think, when there is a universal need in certain time periods for everybody to work undisturbed intensely, so contracting a sickness would get in the way of the completion of the desired work. Some kind of a national goal I have in mind. Like creating a cure for a civilization-killer virus or finding the solution to derail a civilization-ending asteroid. Both of which would directly hinder the learning of lessons, because it would make our planet uninhabitable, thus preventing anybody from incarnating into 3rdD.

Last edited:
The problem is with not wanting to get sick, holding this ideal high up with awesome research, that has been suppressed, is - that your own Soul very much want you to get sick! I think, our souls, do want very much that we get as many viruses as we can. We need to get as sick as possible from viruses and from Big Pharma. Because only this way we can learn our lessons for sure!

Nobody ever will learn their lessons, after having been completely cured and immunized by these amazing scientists' inventions and their competent machines.

Suffer as much as you can bear in 3rd density!
After all, that is why we are here in this perfect environment, which was specifically designed for suffering, I think.

The work of amazing scientists like Reich and Naessens are important, I think, when there is a universal need in certain time periods for everybody to work undisturbed intensely, so contracting a sickness would get in the way of the completion of the desired work. Some kind of a national goal I have in mind. Like creating a cure for a civilization-killer virus or finding the solution to derail a civilization-ending asteroid. Both of which would directly hinder the learning of lessons, because it would make our planet uninhabitable, thus preventing anybody from incarnating into 3rdD.
There’s also to be remembered the idea that some viruses could facilitate the regrowing of those burned off DNA strands allowing us to connect (or reconnect) with the higher densities. This would seem to suggest viruses are essential to our progression out of 3D.

Back
Top Bottom