This fictional idea Iv painted here, helps me when I ask the questions: Why is sott, and the forum still here? Wouldn’t these great powers both 3D & 4D have crushed them by now? How can this book, or that website still be here? Why is that person still alive? Or, why would those idiots show us their plans ahead of time?

Very interesting question that could provide enough material for discussion in a separate thread, I think.

My thoughts revolve around the idea that neither SOTT nor this forum are widely published enough to represent an actual threat to the system. Some ideas developed here may have gone viral but more than 99.9% of peeps have never heard of our work.

There may be a non-linear threat to the PTB though, as in influencing the information field but that's a matter I can neither understand nor explain.

Or maybe they are just interested in finding out what people who are spearheading any alternative information have been finding out?

We are studying them - they are studying us...

Yes, Karla Turner wrote about this when she described the dream she had about Jacob and Esau, how these beings want us to voluntarily give over our birthright to them.
[...]
We really are in a fight for our very souls. I *hope* that being aware of these plans and saying NO goes a long way to resisting them, as well as being present to share this knowledge with those ready and willing to hear and apply it.
Thanks to @Ina for PDF link!
I "sped red" through the book, and found the segment where she describes the lucid type dream and how and why she received this information:

From the book "Taken"
Karla Turner wrote:
I had also been praying, in my fashion, to whatever good and loving and true higher forces may be out there, asking for two things: that they guide me to know and follow the power of goodness; and that they communicate with me in an overt manner, without any subtlety or ambiguity.

I prayed for help,
for information that would be clear enough for a child to understand, as I realized my level of understanding and perception were about that rudimentary in dealing with the aliens. I wanted a communication that couldn't be dismissed, variously interpreted, or ambiguous as to its nature.

On May 10, 1993,
I may have gotten a partial answer to that prayer, although great caution is called for in assessing any contacts before accepting them at face value.
This particular contact conformed exactly to other abductees' descriptions of the VRS dream and was the first of its kind I had experienced to such a degree.

I was in the middle of a normal dream when suddenly I was somehow removed from that dream and found myself sitting in a chair, in a darkened area, accompanied by entities I wasn't allowed to see.

They spoke to me, clearly and frequently
, throughout the event. I was facing a small stage area, which I now feel was more holographic than solidly three-dimensional even though at the time it looked quite realistic. My "hosts" told me I was to watch a scenario played out on the stage.

It began with a scene from Genesis, in which Esau returned home feeling so hungry he feared he would die. His younger brother Jacob was sitting there eating a bowl of pottage, and Esau begged him to share it. Jacob said he would give Esau the food, but only in exchange for Esau's birthright as the oldest son of Isaac.

I heard Esau say, It won't do me any good to have the birthright if I die of starvation, so I'll agree to trade it for the food.

Then the scenario on stage changed to another part of the brothers' story.

In this second scene, Isaac was very old and blind and knew that he was close to death. He called for Esau to be brought to him to receive the laying-on of hands that would confer the inheritance. Jacob wrapped an animal skin around his arm and presented it for his father's touch.
Isaac felt the fur and believed it was the arm of his very hairy eldest son.

So in his ignorance of this deception he conferred the blessing and gave Jacob that which rightfully belonged to Esau.

The play ended,
and then it started right up again, playing out several more times as my hosts discussed its meaning with me. At various points they would stop the action, much as we pause a video tape, and would point out some specific detail and tell me what it meant, what it symbolized, and what the message was trying to convey.

They told me not to focus on the biblical aspect of the play, that their message had nothing to do with any actual Jacob and Esau, but that the story was designed to illustrate important information about what the aliens are doing to humans, both in the past and in the present. The hosts went through the play with me several times, pointing out details and saying things like, Okay? Let's try it again. Now watch closely. And the play would proceed.

After several repetitions, I suddenly "woke up" in my bed, amazed by what I'd just seen. I got out of bed for a while, trying to discern the nature of the event, whether dream-like or externally generated, and I also pondered on the meaning of the scenario.

When I lay back down, as soon as I touched the pillow I was suddenly back in the chair, facing the stage, and my hosts said we would now resume. Once again the play began running, as did the explication offered by my abductors. And when they apparently were satisfied, the action ceased and the abductors gave me a clearly delineated summary of the things I was meant to perceive.

Esau, the older and hairier brother, they explained, represents the original human species on this planet. Jacob represents the altered product of alien genetic manipulations of that older species. The aliens produced this new variant and then used it to replace the original form.

In our current situation, the aliens are once again doing genetic alterations of our species and are once again trying to produce a variant which will be more useful for their purposes and which will supplant us. And again it will be attempted through deception, as Jacob deceived Isaac.

This deception, I was told, is being carried out by the aliens through exploitation and manipulation of global events, including weather phenomenon, to make us believe that the planet is in imminent danger of cataclysm and destruction.
This is why they impress the idea of coming destruction upon so many abductees, telling then they will have tasks to perform at that time. They want us, as a race, to be so

afraid of this upcoming destruction that when they show themselves openly and offer to save us in some way, we will be willing to take their help, even if it means giving up our birthright, so to speak, which is preeminence on this planet.
Like Esau in his hunger, we will say, "What good does it do us to keep our birthright if we're all going to be destroyed along with the planet? What have we got to lose if we accept alien help, even though that means accepting alien control? Better to survive under subjugation than not at all."
But my hosts stressed that this is all a deception, that our planet, without their intervention, is not in imminent danger. These terrible disasters we see-the flooding, hurricanes, and earthquakes-are sometimes being intensified by the very aliens who will then come in and offer to save us from "inevitable" destruction. We should not believe them, I was told emphatically. And we must not surrender our sovereignty to them, as that would mean we were truly lost forever.

This video is deleted where ever it is shown.
DR. ERICKSON COVID-19 BRIEFING - FULL VIDEO
This is a video two California medical doctors (immunologists) who presented their data concerning COVID-19. Because their findings conflicted with the globalist narrative, YouTube censors banned it.
You can't find it on Youtube anymore.

Indeed, however it is available in that Sott article:

Just when I thought I almost had COVID-19 figured out, I saw this article by Mike Adams. [Brackets are my comments, bold is original.]

Financial Times
analysis reveals total deaths are surging worldwide, regardless of what’s on the death certificates… 50 percent surge in total mortality points to common cause: COVID-19
...By studying detailed mortality statistics across over a dozen countries and prominent cities (such as NYC), the Financial Times was able to document a global pattern of 50 percent excess mortality from any cause, showing that something is suddenly killing hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, regardless of what’s on death certificates.

To calculate excess deaths, the FT has compared deaths from all causes in the weeks of a location’s outbreak in March and April 2020 to the average for the same period between 2015 and 2019. The total of 122,000 amounts to a 50 per cent rise in overall mortality relative to the historical average for the locations studied. [Graphs of data are provided for various countries]

In other words, the FT looks at total deaths from any cause and found sudden surges in deaths that obviously coincide with the coronavirus pandemic.

The Financial Times even concluded that the global death toll from covid-19 should actually be over 300,000 deaths, not the roughly 200,000 that are currently claimed as “official” deaths. In other words, as you’ll see from the charts below, it’s almost certain that official death counts are underestimating the real coronavirus deaths by at least a third.

What’s even more astonishing is that the lockdowns that have been put in place to try to stem the tide of the pandemic have lowered deaths from other causes such as car accidents and workplace injuries. As a result, the mortality surges shown in these charts don’t fully capture the number of deaths attributable to coronavirus, since some of the overall mortality has been suppressed by lockdown activity.

This means the global case fatality rate for the coronavirus is likely above 10%

The upshot of all this is that, once again, we have solid scientific evidence — mortality records and mortuary records — showing that the Case Fatality Rate (CFR) for the coronavirus is likely above 10%. The only way that’s not true is if you can come up with an alternate explanation of what could possibly be killing so many people, nearly all at the same time, following exponential math, in multiple nations all across the world, sharing virtually identical symptoms that correspond to covid-19.

For the record, the “Case Fatality Rate” means the percentage of people who die after becoming symptomatic and diagnosed with the infection. See a full explanation of the difference between the CFR and the IFR at this link on Science.news. [CFR: total deaths/total infections (diagnosed); IFR: total deaths /total infections (diagnosed and estimated undiagnosed]

Pandemic denialists routinely obfuscate the difference between CFR and IFR, falsely comparing the IFR of the coronavirus with the CFR of the seasonal flu to try to claim the coronavirus is “no more dangerous than the flu.” The comparison is intellectually dishonest and smacks of scientific illiteracy, which seems common among the pandemic denialists

I need to ponder this, but thought I'd throw it out for discussion.

I've been on an emergency room unit on a daily basis and I'm almost at my end. I see it as the zombie reanimation unit where people are patched up so they can continue with their zombie life. People are receiving some loud messages and to the extent they are unwilling to listen, their lives and environments are getting infected and going down hill. It is very discouraging. I had recommended the EE website and handed printouts of the diet or books to read, but in the end, it is really up to each one of them.

It is sad that people only are willing to hear how wonderful they are and how well they are doing. You can count on your fingers those that actually listen to your helpful advice let alone follow said advice.

Thank goodness you know how to protect yourself.

Not for nothing, but when we reach 1000 pages we should throw an online party, because I bet, at the pace we are going we’ll still be in lockdown.
This could be also done reaching 10.000 posts, we are in the 9000+ at this moment ... but, hey, 10.000 posts means in the 666,66... pages :scared:

About the french sites of re-information, for those who follow them, i'm taking an old quote from Aeneas :
It was mentioned earlier how some alt-news media have suddenly turned and become good obedient citizens to the state without asking any questions. One of them is Paul Joseph Watson, who is saying this is serious and if you think otherwise you are just a naive idiot. I found this article by him on SOTT from 2007 and if you exchange two words, global warming for corona circus, then they are identical but PJW would strongly disagree no doubt.
I would say that this visibly happened for the french re-information site Les-Crises.fr
From what I have to say about this site : initially, I liked the guy behind, O. Berruyer. But during the past months (since +/- 1 year), after having been removed 2 comments which were not at all against any forum rule, I removed this site from my list of sites to consult. This is something that I never do, except is the site was shut down.

But as I was curious, i wanted to to see how they were handling this crisis on this site and I was half astonished and half not by what I finally discovered.
This site seems to show its true face, posting articles attacking the Pr. Raoult and other small details that did not please me. My conclusion (a few weeks before) is that this site is controlled opposition (it may be obvious already for many here, but did not saw any posts about yet, and it's not possible to search on the word "les-crises" on the forum because the search function does not take the "-" as part of the string, so difficult to check if other already spoke about)

Hopefully, in a much commented article (link below), the readers did not catch, and I read many comments saying "goodbye" to this site, or asking where they can find another community which is more ... impartial/honest.

What I also noticed is the following : when you comment on any article, you can be given like here a thumb up (no thumb down in return but a "Report" function to report bad comments) from any other reader. And in practice, the most "liked" comment is put ahead as first comment just below the article. It's a nice feature, because when you have a lot of comments, it's interresting to see what is the main trend of what the readers think. And guess what !? After this kind of "lost battle" (I mean the owner of the site vs the readers who do not agree with the article's conclusions), they removed this "like" feature on some articles, simply. So when an article is heavily discussed, no more "most liked comment".

Also, they now allow themselves to close the comments at any time for an article posted, here's one example for an article clearly anti Raoult :
The article was posted the 31/3, the few comments which were posted are written from : 31.03.2020 à 20h51 to 31.03.2020 à 21h25 ==> then the comments are closed !? Just a bit more than only 30 minutes of comments allowed, here i want to say "LOL" ! :shock:

Here's the key article which was much criticized by all the readers of the site, where you can well read the most "liked" comment :
... and it's +/- from this date that they took the measures to :

1- remove the "like" function in the comment for some article in order to avoid to have "the most liked" comment directly under the article which contradict what the article want you to think
2- cut off the comment on any article that could be discussed (for not to say contradicted)

Eric // 28.03.2020 at 7:41pm

I'm stunned, Mr. Berruyer... Well, I've already introduced myself, I've been following you for 5 years, I recommend you everywhere. [ Moderate: (thank you) ]
In short, here are my comments and arguments:
- "On the substance, nothing to say, on the form, we find Raoult's leitmotiv: to relativize the threat and demobilize the population. »
=> But not at all: it's a matter of comparing comparable figures, whether it's for 1million or 100,000 people, it makes no difference. It's just more readable with 1 million, but it doesn't matter. The mortality rate by contaminated people doesn't mean anything since we don't test the same way between countries, and in France we only test serious cases (so high rate).

- Machinically, we do the ratio in our heads: 4.5% apparent lethality."
Yes mechanically, but this rate doesn't mean anything, like the 1% or 0.17% of Raoult's deaths, it doesn't mean anything, and he doesn't display it anyway, you won't notice it...

- "Patients are lost sight of."
I suppose you asked them? What was the answer...?

-Okay, he doesn't count the dead until the fourth day of treatment... -Yeah.
Well, yeah, he probably didn't think it was an effective treatment before. That's why he recommended to TEST the population en masse (that's the real debate) and then treat, to have 6 days to go. He doesn't say anything else.

And as a reminder, the Chinese you published doesn't use antibiotics, so it's not comparable with Raoult.
Note : some other comments are quite more straight, but I suppose many were deleted.

Any other french people here who are or were used to follow this site noticed this, or agree with what I found or have one other point of view ?

I have to disagree with some of your other points, though. I would reckon that hardly 20% of Turks in Germany were/are "fully integrated". It's just that the situation before 2015 seemed more peaceful because German society acquiesced to (or was being driven to acquiesce to) the forming of a parallel society within the country.

I can to disagree. In my state in particular, we had our first contact with Italian and Turkish guest workers in mining in 1960. Almost all men were employed in mining at the time. The foreigners have settled in our communities. There were many contacts and friendships between the nations. But there was also isolation among foreigners. This was not because of the Germans. My parents-in-law also came as guest workers and did not want to have any contact with the Germans. They lived with their compatriots. But it was that it wasn't a problem - it was good. Everyone else has blended into our lives, as in metropolitan areas as everywhere. There was a fundamental difference. Miners are all friends and kind of brothers. The integration came through the workplace. In 2015 everything was completely different. We were put under pressure with the wave of refugees. At first we were told that we have no skilled workers, which was not true. Then Merkel kept saying that we have to recruit the skilled workers from outside. Suddenly the strangers came and were introduced to us as our skilled workers. You noticed immediately that is was not right. Our Turkish friends also said that these are other Muslims. It was a culture shock for us. Then we should adapt and change under duress. This was never the case with Turks and Italians. We have been very happy to accept your culture to this day.

Apologies, that video isn't the same one I watched, the preview confused me. I watched a live stream of this one.

I'm not sure if it was cut and cleaned but remember being very put off by the language he was using.
I think he is very emotional and also pretty arrogant at times but i personally tend to trust someone of his background more than the Kennedy clan post or pre JFK but then again i don’t have excessive info on other Kennedies than JFK.

This video is deleted where ever it is shown.
DR. ERICKSON COVID-19 BRIEFING - FULL VIDEO
This is a video two California medical doctors (immunologists) who presented their data concerning COVID-19. Because their findings conflicted with the globalist narrative, YouTube censors banned it.
You can't find it on Youtube anymore.

It's up on YT in two parts:

From The Secret History of the World
“How could it be otherwise?” asked G. “Imagine that there are two or three people who are awake in the midst of a multitude of sleeping people. They will certainly know each other. But those who are asleep cannot know them. How many are they? We do not know and we cannot know until we become like them. It has been clearly said before that each man can only see on the level of his own being. But two hundred conscious people, if they existed and if they found it necessary and legitimate, could change the whole of life on the earth. But either there are not enough of them, or they do not want to, or perhaps the time has not yet come, or perhaps other people are sleeping too soundly.”
I've thought about this section very often. Even though utter madness has taken possession of people out there, I personally see people who are more alert. But nothing is constant. Here they are awake and there they fall asleep again. As G said. If I had been told 3 months ago how I see people today, I would never have thought it possible. But it was also our way. I don't despair of the virus but of this terrible human blindness. It is now much clearer to me what I have only read before. But still - I often hope that it will end soon because i can no longer stand it.

Just when I thought I almost had COVID-19 figured out, I saw this article by Mike Adams. [Brackets are my comments, bold is original.]

I need to ponder this, but thought I'd throw it out for discussion.

Agree! I searched the web for the article but could not find it. If the mortality rate is above 10% as the article claims then we have Trouble in River City with a Capital T. The demographics of this mortality may clarify why this is the case. The demographics for COVID-19 so far are age, obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure which are lifestyle conditions. I would like to see the COVID-19 data relationship to the known major causes of lifestyle related deaths.

It has just occurred to me that this is more a matter of getting people to begin the process of accepting and using the on line system for managing their money. They are just getting started and may take a year or more before people get used to and start using on line banking.

This morning I tried to set up on line banking at one bank that I use. Well, what do you know? The banks computers have crashed. That is why the push is on for 5G. They are working the bugs out of a system that can't handle the load put on it when many are using on line services.

If you are worried about 5G, it likely won't cut the mustard either. So, brace yourself for 6E. I have heard rumors of this and would not be surprised if 5G is already obsolete.

I've thought about this section very often. Even though utter madness has taken possession of people out there, I personally see people who are more alert. But nothing is constant. Here they are awake and there they fall asleep again. As G said. If I had been told 3 months ago how I see people today, I would never have thought it possible. But it was also our way. I don't despair of the virus but of this terrible human blindness. It is now much clearer to me what I have only read before. But still - I often hope that it will end soon because i can no longer stand it.

It like a root canal without Novocaine! High pitched drilling sound with pain shooting strait to the brain. I need EE and a meditation:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom