Speaking about racoon as an anagram for corona, the location of the virus outbreak in the famous Resident Evil movie/video game series is the Racoon City. Well, like in that movie, we do have lots of zombies around us and monsters in the positions of power.

And this episode from the TV show called Dead Zone is also interesting:

This is a clip summarizing a 2003 episode of a TV show called Dead Zone, the episode name is plague. During the episode, someone takes a flight in from China into the US and they come down with an unknown virus. After identifying the virus as a SARS related Coronavirus, one doctor figures out that they can stop the Coronavirus dead in it's tracks using a malaria drug called Chloroquine. The writers have claimed that the information and research used to make this episode came directly from the CDC in 2003. Did the CDC know something in 2003 that they are not telling us now?

Here's a link for a website that keep censored or banned videos like these ones:

Last edited:
I read an article about our government giving itself the power to shut down whatever they want and ban whatever activities they want because of the flu, until the end of the year. (Or something like that.) I wasn't that interested in the article but wanted to see the comments instead. It's on one of our mainstream news websites, so I wanted to see what the general population thinks.

I was pretty surprised. 95% of the people were pretty clear that this is bullshit, with comments like 'goodbye democracy' and 'welcome dictatorship', this all being a circus, and almost nobody having the virus and so on. The few morons in between who somehow supported the government or were mumbling about the virus being bad were consistently downvoted into oblivion.

The comments have upvotes and downvotes, and pretty much all comments were rated between 5:1 and 10:1 in the right direction.

Among the most upvoted comments were these:
"I hope it's discovered soon that this is unconstitutional and infringes on basic freedoms."
"I want to see when we will stop just complaining in comments and finally do something about it."
"This isn't about health but total control. This is how dictatorship starts."
"Can they explain why I should wear a mask when walking down the street and there's nobody around? I wear it in shops or at the doctor's, but fu*k wearing it outside because I care about my health and I don't wanna suffocate or get a heart-attack."
...and many others of a similar kind.

There's a lot about totalitarianism, dictatorship, and comparing with the time of communism. It would appear people aren't completely clueless. Interesting times incoming!

The people I observe are clearly divided into two factions. Faction 1 are wearing masks obediently if not obsessively, some of them to do good and "protect humanity" but most of them probably in fear to be found out and confronted by others, let alone fined by the authorities. The worst cases of them are masked up as if they had to encounter the plague.

You can even see them walking the streets or riding on bicycles wearing this stuff - some are even using masks while driving their cars! This is of course against the law because the police want to take pictures of those who are rushing into a speed trap... :rolleyes:

Faction 2 are wearing their masks only reluctantly and not longer as necessary. You often see them ripping off their masks even before they are leaving the shop.

On a lighter note, my general practitioner has a hay fever and though she can't help sneezing and wiping her nose she steadfastly is refusing to wear a mask. Consulting her must be hell on earth if you're a coronaphobic. ;-)

Her receptionists are wearing masks, though, while the patients are free to decide.

I had an interesting experience yesterday afternoon while making use of a small car ferry. The money teller, working in the open air wore a mask. Normally he would be collecting the cash out of the car windows while coming below the magic 1.5 meter distance.

I climbed out to breathe some fresh air and stood next to an unmasked cyclist. When the cash collector came up he reprimanded the cyclist for not wearing a mask (this being on the river and in the open air).

Then he turned to me, extended his paw and I handed him the fare. I swear to god that we were hardly 80 cms apart!
"Next time you come here you should wear a mask too," he instructed me.
[Maybe I should have told him: "Next time you come so close, I'll call the police!"]

We are advised not to fight anymore, so luckily I managed not to flare up and - with hindsight - I actually enjoyed the show (and the fresh air). :-)

Don't know why but I'm feeling very optimistic today. Strange feeling like something has shifted in the world..

Posted this yesterday on FB.

"Evidence starting to trickle out now that this virus has been around since November at least, probably longer. That would make sence as I've said Not many in the community is catching this thing as far as I can see. It seems LOTS of people have already got this virus and build immunity the natural way. Maybe someone should tell Government so lockdown can end"

Then today just released over an hour ago maybe they read my post😂😂

Is this a new reality😂

I have the same feeling Liam, in fact I laught a lot during this quarantine maybe because I saw a lot of stupid things but whatever, this is really weird. Could you imagine people telling you "why are you so happy and optimistic ? don't you see the end of the world out there ? are you crazy man ?"

Do you want to heard a fantastic thing ? On french TV, they have said that you can go to the beach for a walk but you can't put your beach towel on the sand because of corona !!! MSM made my day ! This is just really ridiculous...

Holy crap
Microsoft has announced they are setting up a data centre in New Zealand.
I am now terrified of this government.
Jacinda Ardern has sold her soul
I wouldn't get too excited about it. This sort of project would have been in the planning stage for the last 12 to 18 months. The PM has announced it now to show how her wonderful government is working to encourage new jobs - don't forget there is an election in September. And don't forget there are heaps of data centres already in New Zealand. this one is designed to support the MS Azure program, as well as to serve up Office 365 and the like. It is cynical electioneering not soul selling.

A mother in Quebec posted the new rules at her children's school. They're quite horrifying. Sound like the rules for a prison camp. Basically the children will be required to sit in their desks all day, with the exception of recess, when they will be required to exit in an orderly fashion "in a pre-arranged pattern" and maintain social distancing while on the playground.

Reading through the list, it's pure child abuse.

Dave Cullen covers the story:

SmartSelect_20200507-195547_Facebook.jpg

I wouldn't get too excited about it. This sort of project would have been in the planning stage for the last 12 to 18 months. The PM has announced it now to show how her wonderful government is working to encourage new jobs - don't forget there is an election in September. And don't forget there are heaps of data centres already in New Zealand. this one is designed to support the MS Azure program, as well as to serve up Office 365 and the like. It is cynical electioneering not soul selling.
Thanks Flash
Went to bed anxious as
Thank goodness for the grounding and balancing effects of other people’s info and knowledge!

Companies like Microsoft, Google and Amazon have benefited greatly from Covid-19 lockdown as businesses round the world had to stand up additional cloud infrastructure to support remote working arrangements. Oddly enough, none of these companies have offered any discounts or free credits to their customers who are suffering from reduced revenue. Most of the local IT services providers in AU/NZ have been willing to work with the businesses and have offered discounts and extended payment terms. Given that some degree of social distancing rules are going to become permanent, this is creating a de-emphasis on Office spaces and a mentality change within businesses to allow employees to from home more often hence the need for more infrastructure which the cloud can readily provide. Due to this growing demand and more businesses also looking to consolidate into cloud, Microsoft has simply smelled an opportunity and setup house in NZ to the detriment of local providers. Its the local providers who support more jobs and pay taxes locally ie contributing directly to the local economy. Larger players siphon off the profits offshore by billing out of tax heavens such as Ireland.

This does create a very interesting scenario - Majority of the businesses out there which will survive Covid-19 lockdown and subsequent recession would be the ones which had cash reserves to see them through and a lot of them are going to end up moving all services to either of the three major cloud providers - MS, Google and AWS. I envisage that Microsoft would benefit greatly in this scenario due to way their ecosystem of Windows and Office based products has everyone interlocked. You see, it is lot easier to exfiltrate or setup taps on data from MS based systems without leaving any traces. And all three operate on a similar billing model where they charge you for egress not ingress. So, they want all of your corporate and personal data however it will cost you an arm and leg to access and download that data. So, invariably and eventually, all businesses, big or small, would have their data i.e. the entire business held with these three providers with zero pull on commercial negotiations. They have all your data so, on what basis can you negotiate on? Can't pay your bills because you had a poor quarter - your entire business can be destroyed with a push of a button. The whole process is automated now.

Next stage would be where they would start destroying businesses who spread fake news or contravene some made up laws in their county of operation. Essentially anything that they deem anti-establishment can be made to disappear within seconds. People and businesses today may not realise this but that's the direction its all heading towards. Scary indeed....

One thing to keep in mind. How many people are doing precisely what you're doing: staying quiet because they understand that there are consequences to dissent?

Not saying it's a majority or even a large minority.

But I guarantee you there are some.

In professional settings, those of our mind are keeping our mouths shut right now, waiting and watching, because the time is most certainly not yet to act.

Wise as serpents; gentle as doves.

I don't know psychegram, I'm starting to act - not outright and only within my local groups, but still.

I can't help it. I've reached the point where continuing to live this LIE is affecting me on levels beyond the physical.

I belong to a spiritual group where I live, one that used to meet monthly before this BS hit. The leader is a very wonderful, loving woman who used to own a great bookstore here in Sacramento, where I bought most of the books that made me who I am today. I count her as one of my closest confidants, and the only one who lives close to me at this time.

She sent out a Zoom invitation to join a group meeting last night. I had to work late and thus couldn't make it so I informed her, but I sent her some "extra" information about why I didn't want to "meet" with the group that came from a less-than-STO space, to put it lightly. I apologized almost immediately, but meditating on that the reason for my outburst was clear.

I am having a great deal of difficulty dealing with the cognitive dissonance I am experiencing among all the people who are physically close to me at this time. Only *one* person at work (my supervisor, thank God) is even willing to listen to anything I have to say about what is going on with this virus (and she's from Germany, so she understands totalitarianism). The rest of them are like lemmings, just yearning for the highest possible cliff to jump off of in unison.

I get looks of disgust because I am one of the few who doesn't wear a mask at work (my supervisor is one of the others). And any time I pass someone in the hallway without going up against the wall, or backing up to the intersection so they can pass at a distance of more than six feet, I again get dirty looks. People in my own section are among the most egregious "enforcers".

I have my own desk in my own lab room where we run our bioassays. While working, I often use my computer to listen to videos and audios from SOTT or Suspicious Observers or any other video like the ones posted on this thread. It's MY room, MY computer, screw the STS implications!! But there are several people who work with me performing these tests. When I started playing some of those videos with them present, like ones by Suzanne Humphries or Suspicious Observers, I noticed that they did their best to finish their work quickly and leave the room. And just recently, ALL of them have started wearing "ear pods" that pump music into their brains to drown out my stuff when they are in that room. So I gave up and I now keep total silence in my lab and just let them be.

OK, I apologize for the lack of "external considering". I guess I felt it was a way to get caught up on news while giving them another view into the world that could be helpful to them, and also so they could understand where *I* am coming from. But they never even once wanted to confront their own beliefs, nor ever ask me about mine. They would rather be programmed by the MSM and forget I exist. In any case, what I experienced drove home to me - finally - the the fact that you can't even try to "help" someone else if they don't want to be helped, once and for all. But I did what I did because I wanted them to understand ME at least. That, too, was selfish now I know. And all I got from it is now I am known as "THAT GUY".

Anyway: dealing with all of that at work has weakened my resolve. And from my experiences with the spiritual group, most of them would be just like my co-workers, as otherwise open-minded and caring as they are. Having to do a "Zoom" meeting with them, knowing they all lived close and what I also know about this HOAX virus was just too much. Doing the meeting that way just validates the HOAX, and I just can't live the lie any more. If I thought anyone there would be open to my ideas and I could use Zoom to introduce them to the group, that would be another thing...but it isn't *my* group, and doing so would again violate their free will.

So, I don't think I can bring myself to do any more meetings with them via Zoom. Even just doing it to check in with them to say "hi" and sending love seems hollow to me, because the very medium they are using facilitates an underlying great LIE. And I can't bring myself to lie again. But I also can't use that time to introduce what I think because it's not my forum, and they don't want to hear it.

This is truly a "separation of worlds". But I have learned, of myself, that I just can't take this BS any more. I can't make myself wear a mask, unless I take it so far beyond the pale that I make a POINT while doing so (e.g. wearing that WWII gas mask). But even that leaves me open to mockery and chastisement. Yet I can't do otherwise!

It's as if I feel a VERY strong internal need to rebel, visibly, just HOPING someone else "gets it". I see now that doing so won't serve others, but make me a pariah. However, I have this question for the forum:

Is it important to live WHO YOU ARE, and stay true to the TRUTH you have EARNED, even if doing so causes everyone else around you to ignore and even despise you? Because I can do no less, and I am SICK of doing NOTHING. I have a very hard time just "going along to get along." Doing so will just hasten the process of destruction, in my view.

I think I may now have an inkling of how certain apostles and philosophers felt while trying to spread their knowledge...

It looks like Cuomo is going into full retard mode.
Besides the ugly truth about Bill Gates having been heavily involved for quite some time ago (ObamaTimes) as the SaviorOfEducationInTheNearFutureThatIsNotGoingToBeTheSame there are a couple of aspects that start a list of the New Ways After Covid:
1. Political power hypnotically given away. Leadership / Directionship held by the elected political officials has been handed on a silver platter to non-elected individuals. Example: WHO, Bill Gates, Alexander Soros, and others. Who are these people that almost every day emanate the most outrageous notions? Lack of any initiative or excess of diligent co-operation (with no questions asked) from the majority of top elected officials is nothing less than power hand over. The majority of people that voted in the last elections anywhere, did not vote to diminish any political power.
[I am looking to the situation in South Africa. Who says something, and immediately the entire Crisis Committee goes for the pole jump (cigarettes are only available as per the american prohibition model).]
2. 2030 Vision.
Not only that, but should lockdown continue with the same intensity until the year end, by Christmass, we could very well see BillAndMelinda Gates as the first President of the first World CoronaDirectorate, that is going to explain the absolute necessity (obvious to everyone by then) for the equal measures in everything due to the economic paralysis. The Education will give equal opportunities online. Health, will become the same for all, just one vaccine. When you do not acknowledge the existence of all current diseases, they do not exist. Then nothing else exists, having been erased taken out of circulation
Talking about wealth equality and redistribution and fair er economy, how can you change the minds of people to get instant buy in? The only way poverty can be eradicated is by eliminating the measurement of the level that defines it, and the only way to do that is to eliminate for every 99%Er the wealth notion and give everyone some occupation (a job).
The only way in which inequality can be addressed and re-dressed is by eliminating any possibility of comparison between the subjects by separating the 99%Ers and keeping them in their pidgeon holes with carefully sanitised means of communication and instruction. When one does not know what anyone else is doing (unless they are Zooming together aimlessly towards achieving excellence in mediocrity) one will very quickly achieve a false sense of security and happiness thus eliminating all societal tensions, because each 99%Er will only be equal to oneself.

Every piece of information we call 'lunacy on steroids' is a piece of a desired reality by the 'lunatics'. Is that the new reality the C's refer to?

A police officer speaks out - I think this one needs to go viral too.

"One brave American police officer has taken to social media to speak out against the unlawful actions and brutal police state measures being used against the public during ‘Lockdown’, with many police officers around the country simply making up ‘COVID rule enforcement’ as they go along. He also points out that law enforcement has no legal authority to infringe on citizens’ Constitutional Rights by preventing lawful freedom of speech, assemble, religion and overall liberties. Lastly, he issues a stark warning to government and law enforcement – that if they continue to abuse the public in this way, it could initiate a dangerous public uprising."

I think I may now have an inkling of how certain apostles and philosophers felt while trying to spread their knowledge...

Just a quick note that one of the main things I am learning is how my own sense of "self-importance" and supposed "true knowingness" is also a hindrance to my being and a separation from others. Putting it all in words for others to see is priceless for my understanding. But I also can't be something I am NOT. I don't know how to reconcile this at this time. I feel a need to ACT, but have no idea how to do so in a truly STO way, other than just making myself available to others if they are willing to listen. Standing by silently is HARD. SO hard...

This is truly a "separation of worlds". But I have learned, of myself, that I just can't take this BS any more. I can't make myself wear a mask, unless I take it so far beyond the pale that I make a POINT while doing so (e.g. wearing that WWII gas mask). But even that leaves me open to mockery and chastisement. Yet I can't do otherwise!

Sure you can

It's as if I feel a VERY strong internal need to rebel, visibly, just HOPING someone else "gets it". I see now that doing so won't serve others, but make me a pariah. However, I have this question for the forum:

Is it important to live WHO YOU ARE, and stay true to the TRUTH you have EARNED, even if doing so causes everyone else around you to ignore and even despise you? Because I can do no less, and I am SICK of doing NOTHING. I have a very hard time just "going along to get along." Doing so will just hasten the process of destruction, in my view.

“I am happy that you finally asked me about my controlled folly after so many years, and yet it wouldn’t have mattered to me in the least if you had never asked. Yet I have chosen to feel happy, as if I cared, that you asked, as if it would matter that I care. That is controlled folly!”
We both laughed very loudly. I hugged him. I found his explanation delightful although I did not quite understand it…
“With whom do you exercise controlled folly, don Juan?” I asked after a long silence.
He chuckled. “With everybody!” he exclaimed, smiling.
When do you choose to exercise it, then?”
“Every single time I act.”
I felt I needed to recapitulate at that point and I asked him if controlled folly meant that
his acts were never sincere but were only acts of an actor.
“My acts are sincere,” he said, “but they are only acts of an actor.”
“Then everything you do must be controlled folly!” I said truly surprised.
“Yes, everything,” he said.
“But it can’t be true,” I protested, “that every one of your acts is only a controlled folly.”
“Why not?” he replied with a mysterious look.
“That would mean that nothing matters to you and you don’t really care about anything or anybody. Take me, for example. Do you mean that you don’t care whether or not I become a man of knowledge, or whether I live, or die, or do anything?”
“True!” I don’t. You are like Lucio [another one of don Juan’s apprentises] or everybody else in my life, my controlled folly.”
“I experienced a peculiar feeling of emptiness…”

Controlled folly does not mean that nothing matters to a warrior. On the contrary, it means that a warrior acknowledges that he does not know all the questions, much less the answers to all of life’s complexities and mysteries.

He honors the unknown and unknowable, remaining open and fluid instead of pretending that he knows everything. He never exhausts his power building and trying to maintain castles made of sand. He realizes that he can not anticipate the workings of the Spirit.

A warrior gathers power by acting impeccably. He chooses what to be and what to do, according to a set of values and principles that defines him, just as I have chosen to make impeccability the focal point of my value system.

A spiritual warrior plays for keeps using his personal power in a clear and focused manner to accomplish his intent because, with death always at at his shoulder he knows that it does not make any sense to spend this precious lifetime acting in an unfocused and haphazard way.

Yet, at the same time, because he knows that he does not have all the answers, he realizes that nothing he does may matter in the scope of the totality of the universe.

He realizes that nothing he says or does may ever be of any eternal signifigance. But he acts anyway out of a deep longing lodged in the quiet recesses of his soul.

It is about a perspective, indeed. He chooses the empowering optimistic perspective without regret assuming full responsibility for his choices and acts even though he knows damned well that it may be folly to do so.

A spiritual warrior chooses to live his life on the abyss and he laughs as he leaps into the unknown.

Back
Top Bottom