Session 9 May 2020

They, STS, think they can control everything.... it’s funny that they naively believe this. It is such an immature and unsophisticated management approach.
Exactly the same in our day to day world where poorly skilled and unenlightened individuals think they can control others in the work place or a sports team etc.
I think we have all seen terrible managers and leadership that tries to micro manage and control everything. They are such a joke, incompetent idiots.
It doesn’t matter how intelligent or learned a person is, if they are not smarter than their own ego they are not just stupid but dangerous.

They, STS, think they can control everything.... it’s funny that they naively believe this. It is such an immature and unsophisticated management approach.
Exactly the same in our day to day world where poorly skilled and unenlightened individuals think they can control others in the work place or a sports team etc.
I think we have all seen terrible managers and leadership that tries to micro manage and control everything. They are such a joke, incompetent idiots.
It doesn’t matter how intelligent or learned a person is, if they are not smarter than their own ego they are not just stupid but dangerous.

Working in the corporate world as I have over the past 10 years exposed me to this. I understand completely what you mean. Ever notice though that they keep getting work? The terrible managers, keep getting to manage terribly, forever. They get to keep messing things up and the most that happens is *other* people lose money or their jobs. C19 is just a huge massive build up of this in a huge way. So many people out of work as a result of poor comprehension of how viruses work.

We are in a state of stagnation, which is inevitably going to become a revolution. The Cs seemed clear on that in this session :)

That was a very informative session.
I just watched this video and thought holy moly if this is true then we need to be ready for anything.
Trump has taken over the federal reserve.
Nobody who ever tried to do this survived, JFK was the last to make an attempt.
I wonder if this could be why Trump insisted on signing the stimulus checks.

Thank you for the session! 🙏 I wasn’t expecting one & it’s always a pleasure and a comfort to have the Cs around.

That Gates is Greenbaumed was a surprise but given his connections, it’s understandable. It’s tempting to feel sorry for him (don’t worry, I’m not), but if it’s true that he hasn’t vaccinated his own kids then he knows they’re inherently evil, and still promotes them in order to profit. So he gets what’s coming.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.
Nature will clean house, which sometimes seems to be the only way to get rid of psychopaths & all that they entail.
Yet more interesting times ahead! And given the last two months, I didn’t think they could possibly get more interesting! As someone else said earlier, need to go and buy more popcorn :-D

Working in the corporate world as I have over the past 10 years exposed me to this. I understand completely what you mean. Ever notice though that they keep getting work? The terrible managers, keep getting to manage terribly, forever. They get to keep messing things up and the most that happens is *other* people lose money or their jobs. C19 is just a huge massive build up of this in a huge way. So many people out of work as a result of poor comprehension of how viruses work.
~
I can relate to the above completely @gottathink & @duyunne. I’ve been exposed to toxic work cultures (where mid management ‘kiss up and kick down’), and legions of Dunning-Kruger staff and managers (ie they don’t know just how stupid they really are). These kinds of people in positions of power can be really dangerous because they are not creative enough to come up with solutions to problems, they just go about short-term fixes which create more problems in the long-term. And yes, somehow these are the very people that move on to better paying jobs leaving a trail of mess for others to clean up.

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

In Germany, this is already in full swing. 10.000 people (probably more) were demonstrating in one city (Stuttgart) alone. And Dr. Schiffmann, a physician who became famous for his YouTube videos debunking the whole covid scare very skillfully and with lots of soul, founded a new party called "Resistance 2020". They claim to have gained already 100.000 members, which could be true given that it's the only outlet for the millions, or at least hundred thousands of people who question the narrative. The PTB are fighting it tooth and nail, with hit pieces, legally questioning their status as a party because of all kinds of things etc. I think the website is down at the moment, and/or Google censores it so that you can't find it.

Interestingly, the discussion culture of the party is based on "7 habits for highly effective people", particularly the rule "understand first before seeking to be understood". Whoever speaks needs to summarize the position of the one who spoke before, and only if the latter is satisfied may the next speaker speak.

Perhaps the collective memory of Nazism finalle kicks in among some Germans? And the fact that 37% are infected with the "good virus" helps in the process? Indeed, let's stock up on popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
Q: (Joe) They said that weather will play a more prominent role next... Does that mean food shortages?

A: Yes

In terms of stockpiling, perhaps one good investment for those who don't have it would be a decent freezer, the bigger the better. City dwellers often don't have one as opposed to us country folks, but as long as you can squeeze one in somewhere, it's a good idea IMO. And don't go for a "cupboard" style freezer, that's for children. Get a real one! We should remember that food shortages don't necessarily mean zombie apocalypse with long-term power outages, so a freezer is an easy way to have a few weeks worth of food on hand, and it's super easy to rotate and to just throw things in there. And even with a power outage, it might keep food fresh for a week or so. A vacuum sealer (around 20 bucks) is a great addition if you want to freeze unpackaged fresh food. Of course, canning is also a good idea, but if you can't or don't want to do that, there are cheap ready-made cans of sausages, meat etc. available that are good to go at least for 2-3 years. Just buy a little extra each time you go to the supermarket. Just some ideas/thoughts.

And thank you all so much for this fascinating session and your efforts to bring us all this crucial knowledge! ❤

In terms of stockpiling, perhaps one good investment for those who don't have it would be a decent freezer, the bigger the better. City dwellers often don't have one as opposed to us country folks, but as long as you can squeeze one in somewhere, it's a good idea IMO. And don't go for a "cupboard" style freezer, that's for children. Get a real one! We should remember that food shortages don't necessarily mean zombie apocalypse with long-term power outages, so a freezer is an easy way to have a few weeks worth of food on hand, and it's super easy to rotate and to just throw things in there. And even with a power outage, it might keep food fresh for a week or so. A vacuum sealer (around 20 bucks) is a great addition if you want to freeze unpackaged fresh food. Of course, canning is also a good idea, but if you can't or don't want to do that, there are cheap ready-made cans of sausages, meat etc. available that are good to go at least for 2-3 years. Just buy a little extra each time you go to the supermarket. Just some ideas/thoughts.

And thank you all so much for this fascinating session and your efforts to bring us all this crucial knowledge! ❤

We live in an apartment here. Not so much space for gardening, but I have considered a proper freezer and to just horde what I can. I envy those in the country for their space, I'm probably going to be home invaded... orlikely not, I won't be surprised that I move in with other family out of the way at some point, raiding is still reality though no?

One thing I should point out is freeze dried food buckets and other products, just search for your country, in Canada we have a few sites, buckets can go anywhere from 70 CDN to 379. Premium 360 Serving Package - 92 lbs | Total Prepare Inc. Canada <example product, the US and other countries have their own varieties of these same types of products.

I've been a bit overwhelmed by sadness today thinking about this outlier situation.
Everyone is considered potential COVID holder, like a terrorist, this brings doubt and distance among people of the same family and within friends.
This is appalling.

It's okay to feel sad at times or angry for that matter. These past few weeks I have been cleaning, (re)organising and preparing food a lot. And although the sadness does not disappear it becomes manageable. Remaining active helps me a great deal and has a calming effect. Going shopping by bike or on foot relaxes me no end. :-) Also, going outdoors for a smoke with my bare feet on the grass helps release some stress and EE of course!

Some of my loved ones believe the lies, yet they do not act like headless chickens, so there are variations to be seen in the general population. Hang in there, Lys, you are not alone.:hug2:

Back
Top Bottom