Session 9 May 2020

Thanks for another session and thank god for this conduit of information! The propaganda surrounding covid19 has everyone's head spinning.

I've been seeing about 50 patients weekly the past 3 weeks and many of them are questioning the narrative and seeing through the BS. Not many authoritarians are out, still locking themselves up at home no doubt.

1000 eyes open!!! 👀

Seamus wrote:
Very interesting. It sounds like the C's are saying Gates is more like a clueless salesman with a huge ego who drank his own kool-aid and believes what he is selling, not a ruthless criminal mastermind.
I laughed OL and agreed, and then I found myself feeling sorry for Bill Gates. Like someone said earlier, nobody deserves to be Greenbaumed. YIKES!
Always so much clarity from the Cs sessions. Thanks to all of you for the encouraging and informative session.

I will keep your dear pets in my prayers too. :hug2:

Спасибо за сессию! Когда-то про Путина C's сказали, что он не идеален, но лучшее что есть у человечества. Вот интересно, сейчас это издержки ситуации "между молотом и наковальней" или он совсем свернул не туда куда надо?

Thank you for the session!
Once C's said about Putin that he is not perfect, but the best that humanity has. That's interesting, now it costs a situation of "between a rock and a hard place" or he just made a whole wrong turn?

I've often wondered why the C's added that 'he's not perfect' when we all know, of course, that no one is perfect. Also, there was more to this statement by the C's:

Session Mar 22, 2014
A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

The way that Russia/Putin is dealing with the whole Corona thing --basically the same way as all the other countries --has been a little disconcerting to me.
I'm still hoping though, that he's doing this for a good reason, whatever that may be.

I feel sorry for Bill Gates now. If you had told me a couple of days ago that that would be the case when I was thinking very uncharitable things about him I would have thought that you were insane. Poor man. No-one deserves that.

I was thinking about this today after reading the session. I also feel sorry for him. That is a terrible thing to do to a person.

Thanks to all at the Chateaux for this session! I was just thinking this morning about the weather, how strange it has been here in South Florida. It has been very windy for two months or so and very dry.

It has also been really windy in the SE USA after a very wet last few months. Lots of storms have come through the last couple weeks that have a winter storm feel in terms of the heavy sustained winds. Seems abnormal to me.

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

There is nothing like terrifying weather change to intensify the god-loving people to pray harder and intensify their devotion to their belief in the importance of being good and to store up their treasures in the hear-after, to through a monkey wrench into the atheistic power-obsessed/money-adoring/perversion-orientating psychopaths plans for total corralling of the sheepeople! I can see it now, those atheist are going to have Covidnary when the deplorables wont give up their religions or their rights and outright reject the atheist's safety(enslavement) measures. Praying deplorables C's secret weapon!🙏

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

A few strong leaders with a devil-may-care determination and has a well reasoned alternative to weapons of mass-media driven social destruction, orchestrated by the demonic-elites, will blow holes through the wall's of global imprisonment, with resulting hallelujah's.

Thank you to Laura and the Chateau for sharing the latest session at this important point of the unfolding events.

Ark's question and the answer given made me wonder about possible future social trends:
Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.
Later there was:
(Joe) In terms of populations' reactions to this, it seems to be kinda split. You have a lot of the authoritarian follower types who say to wear your mask and they call the police on people they see walking outside twice a day. And then there are quite a number of other people who maybe normally would be "authoritarian follower" types who seem to be calling BS on this situation because it's SO blatant. So, I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?

A: Not yet. Wait for it!

Q: (Andromeda) Any minute...

(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

And finally:
A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye.
It will probably take time for the shocks coming from diseases, changed social conditions and weather to unblock the programming. From the perspective of unblocking the "programming is complete" changes should be welcome.

The above expressions "Expect it." "Wait for it!" "Be calm! Things will change! Love ..." resonate with:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Being together in love and peace, and being calm is probably a good beginning for being prepared "to give the help that is needed."

The weather
A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!
Storms also have an electric aspect. Will there be portals coming live? Even if one leaves those options aside, perhaps the stresses put on the physiologies of the people experiencing extreme weather will also affect their DNA?
The mentioning of the weather connects to many other previous sessions, where the weather has been mentioned. Below are just two:
A: At this point "weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.
Q: (L) Will the earth be affected by a comet or planet?
A: Maybe. One at a time please. Stop thinking physical thoughts - they are low frequency.

Reading this session also made me think of the Middle East, especially Iran. While a year ago, there was the possibility of a confrontation with the US, it appears other events have intervened, or is that conclusion prematurely drawn?
(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction.

A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?

Thankyou for the new session and for asking the questions about your furry friends. The answers were helpful in relation to my own critters (thank you C's).

My pup is dealing with an infection of the eyes and a full body yeast infection. He is on loads of herbs and supplements, but also Lugols 5% iodine. The dose varies between 5 to 8 drops a day with occasional breaks altogether. He seems to do better with it than without it, but so far it has not been a cure and I am not game to increase the dose any further.

Regarding antibiotics, I discovered with my last pup (too late unfortunately) that combining them with colloidal silver greatly enhanced their effectiveness.

We also have an elderly cat whose appetite is variable, so good to know it may just be old age.

All the best for all of your furry companions .:-)

Thanks!!, so more "deseases", food storage, bad weather (to hide sky events Orion vs Federation),marcial law, social revolution, and finally game over: A New World , new energy , other dimension??, meanwhile those who survives helping others. Any suggestions?, and finally do we have to accept vacine?

Thank you for this session which many members were waiting for, including me. Really interesting that a lot of the material/analysis that we shared on the covid thread were partly confirmed here.

An important point, according to me, is that the Cs seem to keep a positive attitude as everything just sticked to the plan. They, once again, said that the STS didn't learn, especially concerning the vaccine. And at the end they advise the crew to keep calm.

So the main things remain the same :
- sharing information about what's happening
- keeping calm
- watching for what's coming next

Of course, this kind of session is also a warm reminder that help is still on the way!

Thanks for the new session all! A timely reminder to keep calm and carry on, which I sometimes struggle a bit lately!

I also found @ark’s question interesting. The “Green Movement” is another thing where ‘cognitive dissonance’ has been obvious for some time. Moore’s movie is not really aimed AGAINST the AGW agenda, to me it seems that he is fully embracing the “Humans did it!” shtick, but he doesn’t see technology as a means to cure ‘the disease’, but instead plays the overpopulation card, which is as sinister an agenda as to bring carbon output to zero.

So it will be a relief if at least one of those inhuman agendas is going to end!

Popcorn, indeed!

Back
Top Bottom