Session 9 May 2020

Thank you for this new session.
Reminding oneself to sit back, fasten one's seat belt, be calm, brEEathe, and enjoy the show will be an absolute necessity. The acceleration we're living is quite astonishing, the post-lockdown era is coming, and it seems like it's another threshold where everything will amplify yet again to another degree.

Thank you for being, Forum.

Thanks to all at the Chateaux for this session! I was just thinking this morning about the weather, how strange it has been here in South Florida. It has been very windy for two months or so and very dry. Not good for crops here in the south, they need water and humidity, that’s the crops we supply a lot of states with, tomatoes, corn, sugar cane, veggies, etc. We also supply a lot of beef and the grazing land must be as dry as my lawn and garden. So besides the food shortages that are already hitting due to hoarding, etc. we are headed for much worse. Good to know so that all may prepare.

The whole session was interesting and the point made about Gates, the Greenbaum victim and being expendable clarified much. Even having as much money as he has it was difficult to understand how zealous he was throughout this crisis. No doubt he does not see the danger he is in.

Social unrest looks like it has already started here in the US, likely to expand quickly, a lot of folks are starting to see the lies government and media have been feeding the population. Glad to see people acting together in peaceful protest, at least this far.

Looks like we are all in for the ride of our lives and then some, thanks to all in the forum and again to the Chateaux Crew and all you do!

Q: (L) Alright. So, we didn't have a session in April because I swear... It was just too fascinating to watch what was going on in the world. Just unbelievable! To watch people going completely insane and... And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES! It's like we are swimming in a sea of lies. All the media, all the governing bodies... I don't think there are any exceptions for any of them. We used to - and possibly still do - admire Putin and Russia, but he's joined the whole gang, too. There are just very few that have not been completely taken in by the lies. It's been a roller coaster of a month.
Спасибо за сессию! Когда-то про Путина C's сказали, что он не идеален, но лучшее что есть у человечества. Вот интересно, сейчас это издержки ситуации "между молотом и наковальней" или он совсем свернул не туда куда надо?

Thank you for the session!
Once C's said about Putin that he is not perfect, but the best that humanity has. That's interesting, now it costs a situation of "between a rock and a hard place" or he just made a whole wrong turn?

Thank you for the session. The top of the crisis has been hit, now shortly the unwinding until the next crisisis come up. Ever faster and larger in scale and energy.Sometimes i want out, but i trust that i am where i am supposed to be. Later, there will be good stories to tell!

Thank you for another interesting session. So if Bill Gates is greenbaumed, how many others in these top positions are out there? Makes you wonder. I was just skimming the news and saw L.A. County will extend the stay-home order another 2-3 months. That will be interesting to watch.
As for the weather, watching the SOTT video every month is hair-raising, so you have to wonder why the C’s are emphasizing it. Is it weather changes on Earth, or should we be looking more towards the sky? Both? Also makes me wonder why the pentagon released the UFO videos at such a time.
Wasn’t expecting the session, so thank you!

we got the 3 bads day for the elites. Effect of the wave approaching, mother nature and humanity. 3 responses from 3 level of consciousness.

First we got the wave factor with effect on the wh

Need to buy more popcorn.

:thup:

The first time I read the session I got the feeling that the C's were having to hold back their excitement and joy with regard to the upcoming changes. Re-reading it though I suspect that I was just projecting. In any case, they gave us plenty of titbits to lift our spirits, bless'em.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!
My guess is, what is coming will bring much devastation similar to Corona.Great session to keep us in tune.:rockon:
Thanks for the session! :clap: And with two new supernovae, one in Leo and the other in Virgo, nature sure is sending a message?
Thank for this post Vulcan59,I had a dream last night of three zodiac signs coming close together in the sky for a short time in July or August this year.Still not sure how to interpret this one.Will WAITand SEE.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the session :flowers:

I feel sorry for Bill Gates now. If you had told me a couple of days ago that that would be the case when I was thinking very uncharitable things about him I would have thought that you were insane. Poor man. No-one deserves that.

Yeah, me too. I hadn't suspected that at all. I wonder who his handler is.

I'm sorry to hear that Elivs, Noko and Penelope are unwell, I hope they improve soon.

All the best for the puppa's, I'm sure they're in great hands.

Back
Top Bottom