Session 9 May 2020

I feel like 'Johnny come lately.' I took yesterday off to nap and a new session appears!

First off, thank you all so much for the reassuring info; although I try to always stay in observer mode, watching events unfold does ocassionally put a dent in my 'stiff upper lip' attitude.

I can't say I was surprised by the revelation about Gates being a Greenbaum victim, knowing how the elites treat their children and subject them to their own style of family conditioning. It's possible this was done to William with the approval of his parents. Watching Gates (and Fauci too) I got the feeling that he was picked on as a child and bullied. So, after reading this session, I did a quick check on his early life and sure enough, he was bullied as a child, not just by school chums but his parents, also. From Wikipedia:

"Gates was small for his age and was bullied as a child.[21] The family encouraged competition; one visitor reported that "it didn't matter whether it was heartsor pickleball or swimming to the dock; there was always a reward for winning and there was always a penalty for losing".[27]"

I do not feel sorrow or pity for him, rather I see him in the light of understanding. And also feel that due to being bullied, programmed or not, that there is/was a feeling of immense satisfaction within him as he sits in a position over so many, who once praised him....people used to worship at his feet. So, we may see William begin to unravel mentally before our eyes with increasing animosity directed at him...this load of negative energy from the public will wear him down.

L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

A: Yes

Once he disintegrates, I think the next in line to replace Gates in public adoration will be Elon Musk, who is much more sinister, IMO. When the Gates' trojan horse mandatory mico-chip vaccine plan fails, Elon will be right there with his nueralink chip, rolled out as savior tech to heal, and enhance humanity. He was recently interviewed on the Joe Rogan (Shill) Show. This should scare the heck out of folks because clearly there are plans to change humanity into something far removed from natural creation, without emotions.

You know what's more sickening? A community post from Musk showed up in my YT feed and he's going on about opening his Tesla plant in California like he's in defiance of orders and then he says, "May it be me that gets arrested."

What was even more stomach turning is that every comment said things like: He's a hero
A true leader
God bless you Elon
And other statements from mind numbing programing....Yeah some people will take his chip.

And if the freakin' faker gets arrested and ends up in a news splash as a true American (which he's not) hero more will flock to the feet of that ET- Hybrid.....or so I think he is. If all this does happen, I would humbly ask if the Cs could answer a few questions about Musk.

Thanks also on the confirmation about Trump. Watching him, I felt that he was in the dark on a lot of the CV-19 info. I also feel, whether for his own selfish purposes or not, that he and unknown others in the US government are standing between the WHO's involvement in 'China-centic' plans to dominate world control, using the virus as a cover to implement their tech worldwide for surveillance....but that's another area to be discussed elsewhere?

Great session, keep 'em coming! :hug:

Very interesting. It sounds like the C's are saying Gates is more like a clueless salesman with a huge ego who drank his own kool-aid and believes what he is selling, not a ruthless criminal mastermind.
I think a person can start of as one, and move towards, or become 'the other'. Just like anyone who works for 'the dark side'. I think there is a line, that once crossed, makes them aware of what they are. I think he's crossed this line just recently.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Thanks for the session guys. Haven't read the comments. Was glad to see this about Gates I think It Was obvious, Gates is just a pawn and will be disgarded once his usefulness has expired. He just seems nuts in the videos on YouTube don't know how anyone can take him seriously. I think more people are seeing through him. looks like things are gonna get more interesting as the show unfolds. The PDB are getting desperate 👍 Thanks again guys will read comments and 're read the session.

Thank You for this session! Thank You for the amazing comments here! Reading the crazy news and watching people affected by this tyrannical oppression "taking away our freedoms" for real this time, was so depressing that it felt literally disabling lately.

The new EU decree making mandatory to wear mask in stores.. Then some stores in my little city just not giving a hoot - no masks there, which is liberating and was joyful.. a breath of fresh air seeing people chatting away happily there without masks.
But then getting stopped in other stores to put on the mask - "Because we don't want to get fined!" and after experiencing that watching conditioned people - having gone through the same all day at different places - watching people before our supermarket reflexively taking out their masks and putting them on was just painful. It hurt me to watch. Nobody stopped me for not wearing their darn mask in same supermarket though. :D

As for pets mentioned in the session having a hard time:
We just buried our poor, 13 year old assistance doggie for Mom last week. She got a beautiful grave with a nice marker stone, flower-pot and extra planted flowers around it. Poor thing, at least she was thoroughly spoiled in her life and had plenty of people to play with. She was regularly entertained and stuffed with food by guests and was completely addicted to Frisbee or any ball game. I have developed a special throw for her red rubber frisbee, so instead of flying in the air it rolled on the ground on its edge and looked like a running rabbit. So she could interact with it the whole time, she was in complete control. She chased it and grabbed it, brought it back and she wouldn't let go. So we did a tug-game, which she loved even more. I first shook the frisbee too, imitating a prey and her own shaking movements when she grabbed the frisbee and sat down to shake it. I developed the "tug-of-war" game into a waltz, where she was grabbing onto the frisbee and I lifted it - she was lifted a little into in the air too, turning, let her down, making her look like jumping as she was lifted in the air then was let back, spinning in a unique Waltz-Tug-of-War. She absolutely loved this game and demanded it regularly. R.I.P Blondie!
Szoszi.png

Last edited:
Curiously, this name evoked in my mind an image of a sea wave. The name is suggestive in its composition. Oleak-maea...
I find it amazing the C's found a name that when pronounced has a calming effect on me.

Exactly the same in our day to day world where poorly skilled and unenlightened individuals think they can control others in the work place or a sports team etc.
I think we have all seen terrible managers and leadership that tries to micro manage and control everything. They are such a joke, incompetent idiots.
It doesn’t matter how intelligent or learned a person is, if they are not smarter than their own ego they are not just stupid but dangerous.
Well said! Same powerful extremely stupid people in power positions having made and continue making extremely stupid decisions that is now affecting everybody on this planet.

Thank you the Cs and the Chateau's crew for this session!

- So the PTB wanted to maximise death while preventing the beneficial virus to spread...get rid of the "useless eaters"... It makes me angry that they have so far succeded and will succeed to a large extent. But still, 37% out of 8 billon humans infected by the beneficial virus! I suck at maths but it makes what, around 2.5 billon people?? (give or take a few hundred millons :-[)

- I was surprised by Bill Gates being a Greenbaum victim. I though he was part of the World Government, but he is just a pawn. Now I really really don't want to meet the ones who are in that government.

- I hope your four-legged friends will get better. I too have an old dog and we were wondering why she was losing appetite. It's reassuring.

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

I had an interesting experience with nature a few months ago.
One day we arrived at the stables / farm about 5.00 pm. I did my usual inspection of the horses, basically just going around checking all was OK with each of them. I noted that the young filly had scours (diarrhoea) she has always been healthy and never had any problems before. It was winter 2019. As I proceeded with my inspection it became apparent that 2 other horses also had the scours. It seemed impossible as we had done nothing different regarding the husbandry and feeding regime. Nothing had been changed. They were receiving the same food exactly as before. Same water drawn from the well. Same environment, none of them had left the yard for at least 6 months. We immediately went to the vet supply shop to purchase the required treatment.

Next day all horses had scours! Off to the vets for more supplies. It was really inconceivable that all horses should be stricken because nothing had been changed in their diet, water, feeding conditions. We had never experienced anything like this before. It was a complete mystery. I started to consider the fact that it must have been something that was airborne. Something from the atmosphere.

Then after a few days we started hearing from other horse owners in the area (our facility is located in the horse farms area) Several other horse yards had also been stricken with this malady. What are the odds that at least 80 horses had also suffered with diarrhoea all at the same time!
I am convinced that it was definitely airborne.

Now this week we have another mystery. Two days ago we found all horses had big swollen lumps on their bodies. Rushed to the vets for antihistamine injections. This is ongoing, most horses have cleared up but a few still have the lumps.
We discovered that one of our neighbours who has a herd of camels, all his camels developed the same lumps.
Then more news came in, the stable across the road also had the same problem. Then one of our friends reported the same thing with his horses, he is located about 3 miles away.
Definitely something in the air again!

They, STS, think they can control everything.... it’s funny that they naively believe this. It is such an immature and unsophisticated management approach.
Exactly the same in our day to day world where poorly skilled and unenlightened individuals think they can control others in the work place or a sports team etc.
I think we have all seen terrible managers and leadership that tries to micro manage and control everything. They are such a joke, incompetent idiots.
It doesn’t matter how intelligent or learned a person is, if they are not smarter than their own ego they are not just stupid but dangerous.

I perfecly know what you mean about terrible managers... They seem to be the majority these days... I had a burnout last year because I let them push me too far in their craziness.. The quarantine arrived just in time for me to rest!

Also it takes some guts to call the PTB "immature and unsophisticated"🤣. My hat's off to you!

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

Really?))
What about #Obamagate?(yes, its happened in last few days but still ... What about Cobra insider?
Generl Flyyn ? Anti deep state operations? Facebook Youtube Twitter deleting posts...
Nothing to see here?

Im dissappointed, cause nothing new comes from sessions for long time. ( its my private opinion)
Or some informations is hidden.

Many people , who dont believe in information shared by CS and other sources, experienced a pretty fenomenal things
Iam talking about people living typical life
and they suddenly start talking about lucid dreams... and many many other things.

consciousness is rising.

p.s.

It's okay to feel sad at times or angry for that matter. These past few weeks I have been cleaning, (re)organising and preparing food a lot. And although the sadness does not disappear it becomes manageable. Remaining active helps me a great deal and has a calming effect. Going shopping by bike or on foot relaxes me no end. :-) Also, going outdoors for a smoke with my bare feet on the grass helps release some stress and EE of course!

Some of my loved ones believe the lies, yet they do not act like headless chickens, so there are variations to be seen in the general population. Hang in there, Lys, you are not alone.:hug2:

Thank you for your warm message @Mariama.
I have been doing EE more often than usual this last month and it surely helps a lot.
It may be one of the reasons that a lot of emotions are popping up.
Work at home helps too, finally the lock down seemed easier to me that the situation we are at now.
We are very privileged here in the country side, being member of the forum and having the chance to get access to wise advices.
Thanks again, wish you some peaceful times among this whole craziness !

Once he disintegrates, I think the next in line to replace Gates in public adoration will be Elon Musk, who is much more sinister, IMO. When the Gates' trojan horse mandatory mico-chip vaccine plan fails, Elon will be right there with his nueralink chip, rolled out as savior tech to heal, and enhance humanity. He was recently interviewed on the Joe Rogan (Shill) Show. This should scare the heck out of folks because clearly there are plans to change humanity into something far removed from natural creation, without emotions.

Your point is interesting @Zzartemis, you may be right, Elon Musk would be very likely a fitting candidate to be the next "savior" as you said. He is quite fascinating in large number of people' eyes. Thanks for sharing the podcast !

Back
Top Bottom