Extreme Ascension symptoms

Hi, I went through a similar weird period in 2012-2014. It was slightly different to yours and would get worse nearer to a full moon. I’ve never found answers for it, I’m still skeptical of the whole “ascension symptom” story but I did find some lovely people on some fb groups dedicated to ascension symptoms that provided tips and a place to share without prejudice. Now that I’ve found this forum I prefer to follow their advice here but I’d like to add that sometimes “esoteric” or events of “high strangeness” can happen spontaneously without looking for them.

Some tips that got me through it, get grounded, even if you think you are, you’re most likely not. Taking 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate (baking soda) dissolved in water helps, sitting outside barefoot with palms to the ground helps, doing breathing exercises like EE help. For me swimming, especially in the ocean would bring me very quickly into equilibrium. Stretching and yoga helped because my whole body ached. Melatonin, Vit D and Magnesium helped with sleeping. Singing or using your vocal chords to make sounds also helped or if you have a singing bowl. Of course lots of meditation with the intention of grounding and anchoring. I’d go for long walks and focus on gratitude, gratitude has an amazing quality to bring everything back into balance.

Do not get caught up in “new age” theories though, there is a lot there that will missdirect. Instead focus on rebalancing with a good diet, exercise, breathing and meditation. Oh and reading, esp Laura’s books!

Good luck 😊

Wow, you're really on the way. I would suggest affirmations along with visualisations of new earth. And I second the grounding (earth contact) suggestion. Also, spend time in Nature, if you can, especially talking to plants / trees that you may have planted on your own.

I've not had symptoms as strong or as varied as you but have noticed my intuition is now razor sharp. During late March Early April period I'd wake up early morning and could feel that the meditations were different. This was when almost everyone was in lockdown. Even penned a couple of poems during those early mornings, one of which was 2500 words! I've only written two poems before in my life.

Matt Kahn has been saying since late Dec and January that we are in ascension. I wish there was a way to link to his newsletters in this period but I don't think they are online. He is usually really spot on and I often get blurry eyed just reading his emails.

This is his latest one (17th May).

Ascension is already happening.

The completion of it occurs on multiple timelines depending upon how aligned you are with faith versus fear.

The more often you love your most innocent parts and accept the existence of your most desperate insufferable aspects, the more steadily and miraculously you shift from timelines of ascension to timelines of ascension’s completion.

This means many are still being prepared for ascension, just as others are in the process of ascending. Meanwhile, some have already ascended, whether they have realized it or not.

In a surprising twist of fate, you don’t actually have to know you’ve ascended in order to ascend.

You just have to take the journey you’re already on to discover the difference between true abiding happiness and the things you thought would make you happier.

And an older one.

May this energy update help confirm your experiences and clarify any confusion when living as an empath during the most pivotal shift of human evolution in Earth’s history. These unprecedented times can certainly make it quite challenging for light workers, especially with so many of us still acclimating and adjusting to life in a higher vibrational altitude. The most recent Ascension update sees Mother Earth settling into alignment with 5D consciousness, while a significant percentage of Earth’s inhabitants adjust to life at a higher frequency of consciousness.

It is interesting to notice, from the heart of compassion, a percentage of the world’s population is just now learning how to function in the very climate of uncertainty many spiritual beings have spent years encountering through various healing processes and 'Dark Night of the Soul' experiences. Equally so, while light workers have had a small taste of the collective they would help shift through the imprinting of their childhood and adolescent years, many light workers are still adjusting to a greater depth of presence as they embody a higher level of awareness, mindfulness, and heart-centeredness as anchors of Earth’s Ascension.

This means many light workers are experiencing the ups and downs of Empath Fatigue -- where the most simple human tasks create waves of exhaustion, and you just can’t do as much as you normally would under these uncertain conditions. While some think self-quarantining or social distancing is to blame, it is actually a process of building up psychic endurance so your vibration can be so fully aware of its unlimited potency and power that it can effortlessly hold space for an entire planet without even having to think about it or micro-manage it in any way. As you engage in the process of building your psychic endurance, it’s normal to feel its effects as the opposite experience which could include fatigue, emptiness, boredom, and exhaustion. If your ego has begun to internalize and identify with this process, it can be sensed as grief, guilt, shame, depression, and various waves of anxiety, loneliness, and fear.

The key to shifting out of the ego’s tendency to internalize each feeling as evidence of being the lowest version of self is by seeing it from the viewpoint of a higher consciousness.

To experience such a shift of relief, please repeat the following words:

“I accept that my most uncomfortable feelings are not proof or evidence of a lower vibrational frequency, no matter what my ego might suggest, conclude, or assume. If there is a lower vibrational frequency, it is the layers of emotional density being cleared out of the collective that slows in resolve whenever I join the ego in interpreting the evolution of life into a judgment towards myself or others. If humanity is clearing large amounts of density, it could only be a sign of a higher vibration emerging. And because I am a light worker already aligned with the light, may I support the healing process of humanity in absolute accordance with the Divine Will of the Akashic Records by acknowledging my experiences and feelings as gateways into greater psychic endurance. No matter what my ego insists, I accept I am building up my psychic endurance by holding space for a world awakening within me. By accepting this interpretation of experience, I allow my psychic endurance to increase while remaining naturally aligned and grounded in the wisdom of my soul’s deepest truth. This is the Ascension and I am helping to lead the way as part of the Ascension’s first wave. I have earned the right to be here just by the grace of being born with nothing more to prove and only my purest light to shine. And so it is!”

May the wisdom of this “Repeat After Me” help you refrain from tendencies of debating with your ego, or trying to help it see a clearer point of view. Instead, it is far more aligned and beneficial to your evolution to allow the ego to have its beliefs, concerns, and viewpoints, while knowing in your heart — the ego cannot see this as an evolutionary benefit because this would mean you are in less need of your ego instead of more hooked into it. To resolve this, simply place your hand on your heart and let the ego know:

I appreciate your help and all that you share. You have an important purpose but it isn’t found in correcting me. I see this sharing as a request for love and so I will love you the way others weren’t able to before. I see you. I accept you. I love you — just as you are.”

As the world gradually adjusts to the climate of awakened consciousness, while empaths build up more psychic endurance to be able to experience the frequency of their own light instead of getting pulled back into the orbit of vibrational co-dependency, you may have noticed some interesting patterning over the past several weeks:

Many light workers have reported an amplification in emotional triggers in themselves and those close to them.

This is because these amplifying times makes the world into a magnifying glass of awareness. Those who are building greater psychic endurance will notice more of the peaceful presence of their soul able to be accessed, even if in short spontaneous waves of experience. Meanwhile, the deepening of this collective healing can cause friends, family members, or even smaller parts of you to act out various levels of ego patterning in what may seem exaggerated or animated from your viewpoint. If established in enough psychic endurance, you will begin noticing such patterns without being pulled into them. If still cultivating greater psychic endurance, your instinct will be to fight, flight, freeze, flee, or fawn as a way of responding to others as a subconscious emotional threat.

While it is important for empaths to know when they have enough energetic and emotional equity to hold space for others, it is also important to know when you need the 'recharging' benefits of alone time. This remains a highly important skillset of discernment, no matter whose ego may feel abandoned by your need for greater self-care. If you're able to notice your difficulty in being around certain characters in your reality, you can always consciously decide to stay in their presence for an extra 30-60 seconds, while slowing your breathing as a way of gradually building your psychic endurance, before creating a boundary-- whether in the form of going for a walk, taking a bath, journaling, practicing yoga, ecstatic dancing, meditating or even taking a nap. As always, dare to give yourself extra support and encouragement as you are always doing the best you can, no matter how much 'better' you think you should be doing.

When choosing to see yourself as the evolution of consciousness in action versus the lowest most unredeemable version of self, afraid of being alone or left behind, you will always know on an intuitive level exactly what you need for greater emotional nourishment, energetic balance, and overall well-being.

With today’s date being 5/5/2020, we add up the numbers (10 + 4) to get a prime number of 5.

This lets us know that while you may have felt 'tossed around' or exhausted by the healing of repressed emotional patterns on a personal or collective level, the prime number 5 signifies this week’s intention of giving you greater glimpses into 5D consciousness. Whether it is sensed as moments of greater interconnection, feeling or hearing guidance from your angelic guides, deeper inspiration bubbling to the surface, a soothing presence telepathically affirming everything will be okay, or even visitations from deceased loved ones, this will be a week for light workers to experience more of their gifts beyond the super sensitivity to the experiences of others. May you welcome these glimpses with relaxed breaths, more consistent self-love towards the integrating ego, and compassion towards yourself and others.

No matter the experience you are currently having, on behalf of the Universe, it is truly an honor to serve your evolution — every step of the way.

Victory to the light dwelling in all hearts. Victory to the light I AM that you are.

I was sure thinking about that 6 November 1994 session recently and how the predictions have actually played out. Another one that I think about often is this:

11 July 1998

Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in
the magnetic field... does the reversal of the poles and
the broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be
before the realm border crossing?
A: Intersection.
Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we
observe will be a series of cataclysms, disasters, the
'cleansing' of the Earth...
A: This has already begun.
Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and
intensify. And what we will observe is all of these
things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of
these various energies, this realm border, this reality
change, this change in the magnetics because of the
interaction with the comet cluster, the sun's companion,
the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an
effect upon the people left on the planet who will then
change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the
Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.

Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is
this period a preliminary to the total end of the Earth
and all life on it?
A: No.
Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to
be on the Earth will be in a new environment, and it will
be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and
some people will have the ability and some will not. Is
that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual
physical structures and psychic structures?
A: No.
Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a
switch and everything is going to be different?
A: The key is awareness.
Q: (L) Are there going to be people...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) You didn't let me finish asking my question!
A: But we knew it!
Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are
simply not going to see what is happening?
A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.
Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That
really describes it. (L) Why did you give that funny
twist on the spelling?
A: Why not?
Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition
occurs, those who are moving to 4th density will move, and
those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical
move. That we really would not notice a difference when
we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who
are going to shift will shift right where they stand, and
they won't really notice a change,
and the perception is
not the issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because
we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in the
right direction?
A: Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via
awareness?
A: Both ways.

That "lost lambs beying in the knight" really struck me then, and especially more recently as I consider the meaning of the word "bey".

Bey” a Turkish title for chieftain, traditionally applied to the leaders or rulers of various sized areas in the Ottoman Empire. The feminine equivalent title was Begum. The regions or provinces where "beys" ruled or which they administered were called beylik, roughly meaning "khanate", "emirate" or "principality" in the first case and "province" or "governorate" in the second (the equivalent of duchy in other parts of Europe). Today, the word is still used formally as a social title for men. It follows the name and is used generally with first names and not with last names.

It seems to me that the liberals are just such lost lambs and much of their activity is pretty much like "baying at the moon". And the connection to Muslims is also interesting since they are being invited or "beyed in" by the liberals, so to say. I have no idea why the Cs spelled "night" as "knight", though.
New Age concepts can lead a person to lose sight of important things.

You cannot learn if there is no "place" to house the "knowledge".

A "full" glass cannot be "filled".:rockon:

Im sorry youre having a tough time @Shirannah. Maybe try meditating and asking God and your Angels to help you get out of this "loop" of feeling. As @ZigZag pointed out meditation and re-connecting with nature is very very benefitial.
Meditating with the OHM sound two times every day for 20minutes does wonders (when you wake up and before you go to sleep). And you can use affirmations. Being thankfull for all the lessons and this opportunity to learn and let go of your old self. Quieting ones mind is essential in this case. Also avoid sleeping on your back. Position that we sleep in really makes a difference. You could also align your bed in the east-west direction and sleep with your head towards east. Worst position for sleeping is towards north. And sleeping on beds that have metal in them could also be very bad.

Our thoughts that come to us without us actually thinking are from energetic fields that we un-consciously picked up and they are ALL coming from a place of hurt and despair.

Also try and find out what are all your fears. Theres absolutely NO reason to fear ANYTHING thats not an immediate physical danger to us. I had a toughest time when I was under the impression I was "attacked" by outside "forces". Once I realised I was the one who attracted this with my thinking and behaviour I was able to get out of my insecurity and conquer all my fears. And if there really IS something thats attacking us from "outside" we must charge it head on.

Good example is when we see something un-real that scares us. Instead of running away from a ghost one must "walk through it"! Because if we descend into a fearfull mind that the "ghost" will use that energy and become much more real and it can even push us into sickness and death.

Hope you will understand what Im saying and that it will help you. All these things were a huge help to me and it took me years to get on top of my sleeping disorders. I agree with @Candice and I recommend that you maybe try and do a melatonin therapy (I did it for two months and it helped a LOT).

I wish you good luck.

What does it mean massive spirit visitation? what have you seen that you are callng this massive spirit visitation...? i'm wondering that you have seen a spirit or beings. I don't like the word that you said massive visitiation. Can be that those are the 4D StS. Before i also had that and is very necessary to clean your body with iodine maybe will be good idea, witmain c. Once my body was contaminated i think there were possibilities that they were tormented me B-) And maybe you able to see the unseen, but you need to work on that like clean body , eriu Eiriu Eolas breathing meditation and be connected here more on forum also can help you to prevent from them :) We need to work on Our visions, because it's something that we' ll have to get used to :)

Hi people

Since the beginning of january, untill now i keep have extreme ascension/lightbody integration symptoms.

Cross-Post from this Thread:
Very interesting information, about transgenderism

Laura said:
Sorry, but I don't think that bringing in mechanical/material means of body modification can be a lesson on "how to transition to male or female" except in terms of what NOT to do. Trying to play God is always entropic.

Shirannah said:
i also agree on that, its easy to say that when you are a outsider. I'm transgender my self, and i did transition in my very early teens. Got hormones got all the surgeries when i was 18. So my body had a normal female growth puberty. The last time i checked there where no feelings of confusion, or a demon entity controlling me. I live in secret of being transgender nobody knows, you know why because people are so easy to judge one anyone. I simply do not choose to be exposed. Yet i'm trying to a find a deeper cause and meaning. Whatever that might be. So what you are saying out loud is, such people play for god and do not have the right to alter their body's. I take your intelligence and quest for knowledge in high regards laura. Did not expect such an answer.

You may want to consider making an appointment with your medical provider for a Ying Yang Hormone check up?

What does it mean massive spirit visitation? what have you seen that you are callng this massive spirit visitation...? i'm wondering that you have seen a spirit or beings. I don't like the word that you said massive visitiation. Can be that those are the 4D StS. Before i also had that and is very necessary to clean your body with iodine maybe will be good idea, witmain c. Once my body was contaminated i think there were possibilities that they were tormented me B-) And maybe you able to see the unseen, but you need to work on that like clean body , eriu Eiriu Eolas breathing meditation and be connected here more on forum also can help you to prevent from them :) We need to work on Our visions, because it's something that we' ll have to get used to :)
If there is one thing i can tell the difference between a sts being and sto. Souls of people who passed away i simply have always seen them, also when being a child. Iodine chlorella heavy metal detoxs fasting ketosis diets you name it. Been through it 😀 It happens in a stronger fashion when i'm not ware of it. Today been a peacefull day. I loved the breathing meditation of laura 😀 thank you.

I do not want to be rude, you seem to be a nice person, but I always thought that "Doing the Work" is about "accepting what is". I have thought that e.g. being transgender is quite the opposite of accepting what is...?

Apart from the most common reasons, there is more than one reason to become transgender and in some instances, it may be the better or only choice.

If there is one thing i can tell the difference between a sts being and sto.

Hi Shirannah. May I ask what makes you so absolutely certain on this seeing as - for example - STS forces operate at a level way beyond our powers of comprehension in 3rd Density and have clearly perfected the art of tricking our conscious interface into believing the myriad ways they have of making us believe whatever they want us to believe - if we are so minded? Including obviously STS dressed up in STO garb. Mutton dressed as lamb we use to call it in my youth :lol:!

The history of humans believing in the 'specialness' of themselves and the 'visions' they are granted - especially taking them on face value as being an actual reality rather than just another level of deception - could fill untold volumes.

Have you ever contemplated on the implications of the thought that wishful thinking - and in particular magical wishful thinking - is one of our greatest collective flaws?

Back
Top Bottom