Very interesting information, about transgenderism

Using the King James Bible as a reference, in Genesis and again in Matthew 19 3-9: God created man (Adam) in his likeness and then created a companion, woman (Eve) to go forth and populate the Earth. "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1).

So, how does that work out with two males (Gay) or two Females (Lesbian) in an intimate relationship - towards a pro-creation format - to go forth and populate the Earth? Sounds more like "an extinction event" and culling of the Species?

Depopulation has been mentioned as part of a larger agenda.

Interesting thing is that in Leviticus in KJV it seems to have different expectations of men and women in this regard:

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I wonder what gives with that? As far as I know biblical warnings aren't given to women who sleep with women.

It's a false identity - fostered on a small minority of the population, to weaken and manipulate and has been used mainly for Political purposes. Who benefits? And in the United States and in most Countries around the globe, "inalienable rights" have already been implemented as part of their Countries Constitutions.

One influence may come down to 'united they stand, divided they fall' - pick up minor divisions in a population, push people to extreme positions and keep them fighting amongst themselves so they don't see what's really happening in the world and who the real enemies are.

There were also some interesting points raised in this thread

Interesting thing is that in Leviticus in KJV it seems to have different expectations of men and women in this regard:

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I wonder what gives with that? As far as I know biblical warnings aren't given to women who sleep with women.

What comes to mind - "The Seed of Man" - it's the Male that fertilizes the egg within the womb?

"a man also lie with mankind" - wrong medium to generate LIFE - making it an abomination in pro-creation (wasted seed)?

One influence may come down to 'united they stand, divided they fall' - pick up minor divisions in a population, push people to extreme positions and keep them fighting amongst themselves so they don't see what's really happening in the world and who the real enemies are

I have the impression, the constant rallies and protests on gay rights is being manipulated and used as a major smoke screen - to drown out the numerous reports of child abuse and rapes by clergy ... and organized under-age human trafficking - (Jeff Epstein, as an example)?

Why isn't there organized rallies and protests in every major city to stop "child rapes and abuse"? Who's protecting "their rights"?

I think that problem with transgenderism is not that someone experiment with its sexuality, the problem is ideological indoctrination that stops people from thinking themselves.

I Want My Sex Back: Transgender people who regretted changing sex (RT Documentary)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k
Billy, Rene and Walt were born male, but they all felt uncomfortable with their sex. So they underwent sex reassignment surgery, believing it would end their distressing condition, which is known as gender dysphoria – feeling uncomfortable with your birth sex. However, becoming female only brought problems, disappointment and regret.

Last edited:
I think, the "Soul" is a great starting point in trying to understand - human nature, in general.

If "All is lesson's" in gaining knowledge (growth), then as human's - there should be a natural progression in experiencing "male & female" and everything in between - to a certain degree - through reincarnation? "How and when" we experience these different levels depends where we are on the spiral (wheel / step) how ever you want to define it.

In my estimation, one of the many problems facing gender equality, is that this "natural progression" has been deliberately taken out of context - labeled as "gay or lesbian" with degrading stigma's - to further confuse and isolate and to generate the impression - it's a different species that needs to "fight for it's right's" and to be "accepted" in the general population?

It's a false identity - fostered on a small minority of the population, to weaken and manipulate and has been used mainly for Political purposes. Who benefits? And in the United States and in most Countries around the globe, "inalienable rights" have already been implemented as part of their Countries Constitutions.

So why - is LGBT organizing large protests to demand "their right's" when technically, they are demanding something that has already been granted to them in their Constitutions, as citizen's?
Perhaps indeed, a soul may choose to be transgender, in the progression to exp, how it is to transition to male or female. Now transgenderism is something way different then being gay or lesbian, perhaps all a soul lesson for expression. Sounds more different then being controlled by some evil entity or cia. So i actually believe it has more reasons like the C's say.

Perhaps indeed, a soul may choose to be transgender, in the progression to exp, how it is to transition to male or female. Now transgenderism is something way different then being gay or lesbian, perhaps all a soul lesson for expression. Sounds more different then being controlled by some evil entity or cia. So i actually believe it has more reasons like the C's say.

Sorry, but I don't think that bringing in mechanical/material means of body modification can be a lesson on "how to transition to male or female" except in terms of what NOT to do. Trying to play God is always entropic.

Sorry, but I don't think that bringing in mechanical/material means of body modification can be a lesson on "how to transition to male or female" except in terms of what NOT to do. Trying to play God is always entropic.
i also agree on that, its easy to say that when you are a outsider. I'm transgender my self, and i did transition in my very early teens. Got hormones got all the surgeries when i was 18. So my body had a normal female growth puberty. The last time i checked there where no feelings of confusion, or a demon entity controlling me. I live in secret of being transgender nobody knows, you know why because people are so easy to judge one anyone. I simply do not choose to be exposed. Yet i'm trying to a find a deeper cause and meaning. Whatever that might be. So what you are saying out loud is, such people play for god and do not have the right to alter their body's. I take your intelligence and quest for knowledge in high regards laura. Did not expect such an answer.

i also agree on that, its easy to say that when you are a outsider. I'm transgender my self, and i did transition in my very early teens. Got hormones got all the surgeries when i was 18. So my body had a normal female growth puberty. The last time i checked there where no feelings of confusion, or a demon entity controlling me. I live in secret of being transgender nobody knows, you know why because people are so easy to judge one anyone. I simply do not choose to be exposed. Yet i'm trying to a find a deeper cause and meaning. Whatever that might be. So what you are saying out loud is, such people play for god and do not have the right to alter their body's. I take your intelligence and quest for knowledge in high regards laura. Did not expect such an answer.

Describe the benefits you have received from your transitioning.

But then again, everyone can have a personal opinion on being transgender or whatever. I don't really care what other people think of being transgender is in anyway wrong or such. Even having been all through that i still believe in my core, that a born sex simply can't be changed. And you can only simulate it. After all i'm a human being.

Describe the benefits you have received from your transitioning.
Well the benefits for me personally i just did what i needed to be done. From when i was born to a very small child, people already thought i was female. I felt a girl from a very young age. Just being born like that, no social influence what so ever. I just did what i felt needed be done. I could correct my body. I'm far from the classic male to female example. Since i was never a boy or male. I actually never had any internal struggeling conflicts or confusion of gender in wanting to be a boy. Never any regrets. I would rather not live. Then being forced into the social role of my born gender. But i did wonder some times, what if someone or something did this to me. I had abduction experiences since i was a baby/child, and they where uncovered during hypnosis. So i have burning questions since i'm not the typical case who one day woke up and decided, ohh i want to be female. I have been a target all my live with strange ufo abductions and other stranger things. Having eyes on me. When i uncovered my past life as a high priestess in atlantis during its last stages things got even worse. So perhaps the transgender programming has done to me since i was a little child/baby. So there are plenty of benefits. Since i got to be my true self. But still there is a question in why. So any thoughts and help are appreciated. Thank you

Yep, a denial and defacement (if that is the right word?) of objective reality, thinking, or most probably just feeling something should be a certain way when it ain't so. The articles below are quite interesting, there are many many more on SOTT.net but I can't post them all!
Both articles have no base fact in reality. They are personal opinions of random people. Who have a idea why and how.
It was a tiny issue. In 2014, for example, in England and Wales, there were 247,372 heterosexual weddings, and 4,850 same-sex marriages. Already there are several hundred same-sex divorces each year.
Since when does same sex marriages have anything to do with transgenderism?

Sex reassignment surgery, even today with all of its advances, cannot in fact change anyone's sex, okay. You can define yourself as a trans man, or a trans woman, as one of these new gradations along the scale. But ultimately, every single cell in the human body, the DNA in that cell, remains coded for your biological birth.

I define my self as a woman. Not as a transgender woman. I agree you can't change someone's sex and every human cell is coded for biological birth. Sure thats a fact. You can't indeed change anyone's sex. I don't care much about that statement to be honest. I'm who i'm and i'm a female. Nothing less or better then anyone else.

Well the benefits for me personally i just did what i needed to be done. From when i was born to a very small child, people already thought i was female. I felt a girl from a very young age. Just being born like that, no social influence what so ever. I just did what i felt needed be done. I could correct my body. I'm far from the classic male to female example. Since i was never a boy or male. I actually never had any internal struggeling conflicts or confusion of gender in wanting to be a boy. Never any regrets. I would rather not live. Then being forced into the social role of my born gender. But i did wonder some times, what if someone or something did this to me. I had abduction experiences since i was a baby/child, and they where uncovered during hypnosis. So i have burning questions since i'm not the typical case who one day woke up and decided, ohh i want to be female. I have been a target all my live with strange ufo abductions and other stranger things. Having eyes on me. When i uncovered my past life as a high priestess in atlantis during its last stages things got even worse. So perhaps the transgender programming has done to me since i was a little child/baby. So there are plenty of benefits. Since i got to be my true self. But still there is a question in why. So any thoughts and help are appreciated. Thank you
I forgot the comment about people who regret it. In reality that rate is very low. Yet the media picks out those few cases and shows it to the world. Creating a false reality. And in many of those cases the people had other mental problems. i know many people who are transgender and all are happy and do not regret their choises. And i'm happy to never wanting to go back. I do not however advocate for people to make such decisions.

Based on your story, I will admit that it seems that, in some cases, doing the "transgender thing" can be similar to correcting any other kind of birth defect such as cleft palate or spina bifida or deformed ankles or whatever. Especially if not fixing something causes some serious disability or extreme unhappiness.

But it also seems to me that the main issue of unhappiness has to do with sexual function, yes? Because, otherwise, one could simply dress as a woman and conduct life as a women, regardless of birth gender.

Back
Top Bottom