Very interesting information, about transgenderism

I've finished reading The Girl Fixer. I've never heard of anything so extreme and intense. I bet the whole book is full of important info on how the predators mind works and "pitfalls" to avoid. Its also written very well. Richards connection to nature and the feminine principle it manifests was a beautiful gift but then he got greedy, maybe when the demons first took notice.

Geralds mistake was his egotism and pride. He made it personal when he assumed he, himself had the power to remove these demons. Thats when they wacked him big time. So self importance is a hook for the dark side and being humble is the lesson here. It opens a person to the bigger picture where as self importance is a limiting contraction that sets a person up for the fall.

Its ironic that Richards love, or more accurately his obsession with the feminine, invited demons that where intent on destroying women. Women, as explained in the beginning of the story, are more a direct expression of the Divine Creation as they create life from their bodies then nurture and care for that life. So women are despised.

I mentioned earlier how white, unmarked vans began appearing during my time with the ES group. I had a nightmare during this time which shook me to the bone. I had been kidnapped by several men who threw me into a white van and drove me outside of town. Then they dragged me out of the van and started jumping on me viciously. My spirit left my body and watched the scene from outside. It was clear to me, they hated my female body and where intent on destroying it. It occurs to me now that the ES group was overwhelmingly comprised of women, only a few men. Of the years I spent in the New Age circle, this was the case over all, mostly women involved in that.

So maybe pattern recognition running amok here with everything. But kinda funny how speaking of my experiences with ES have now connected with Hostage to the Devil. Pay your $33.00 a month and have limitless access to knowledge... hahaha!!! I had to say that. patterns, patterns.

One last lesson we can learn from Richard. Be grateful for what we have and grow where we're planted.

I might be one of those people, who think different about this story. While the story was really interesting, the notice of a religious like exorcism put me way off. And that a demon is the cause of every person being transgender, is very unrealistic to me. But only because of the religious nature of the story. I believe reality is much more complex, then a demon who posesses someone. But in this case and situation i believe it. But this does not shed any light about the global explosion of transgenders. Story is to outdated for the now situation. Yet we don't know for sure.

And that a demon is the cause of every person being transgender, is very unrealistic to me.

It's not that it's the cause of 'every person being transgender', but rather some transgenders can be possessed by it - as was mentioned above, screwed up thinking - mistaking gender for sex, and obsession with a particular felt state was the entry point for the demon. That's how I'm seeing it at least.

I've been down on the Catholic church for creating a lot of human misery. It was a surprise to hear Gerald speak in the beginning about his points of view which are so different then the standard Catholic doctrine. Specifically that he saw prime creator as being predominately feminine principle and called priests chauvinistic. He also received good advise from other priests who have done exorcisms so they knew what they where doing, the exorcism was successful but killed Gerald. So don't through the baby out with the bathwater I guess, there are good people/knowledge there too.

These demons (an appropriate name for them) are way down the ladder from the NA's who are said to be controlling the planet. We're
told the NA's are primarily 4D STS Orions and they are intent on staying in 4D and also creating human/hybrid bodies on earth (probably other planets also) so they can have a 3D exsistance as well. They are intent on remaining at these levels which goes against Cosmic Law so they'll fail, at some point. They will continue to devolve as regular old demons do, back to primal matter, "becoming dust between his toes" as the demon said.

Yea, its all complex. This is one story of a transgendered persons experience only. From the little I know, people who have the trans operation are very regretful since the procedure, causes ongoing physical pain and the drugs (hormones) mess them up further. They didn't get what they wanted and wish they could go back.

But this does not shed any light about the global explosion of transgenders.

Its an interesting question, I'll take a stab at it. We're told from the C's, 4D STS temped humans and caused the fall by showing them the pleasures of sex (this was inferred). It looks like deviant sexual practices are very effective in causing humans to devolve. When they are in this lesser state they're easier to control. The ruling elite seem to be heavily involved in deviant sexual rituals, as servants to STS. They have been intent for years with bringing these practices into the main stream and have them accepted as the norm. Pedophilia is a good example. I think the trangender explosion is part of this. But, it also creates a lot of confusion for the public at large and more so with young people. It seems to be playing into the postmodernism thats being pushed and was discussed earlier here. It's like a nebulous acceptance of being tolerant of "whatever" without boundaries because we are "good people". Its a blurring of the inner guidance. Constant, internal confusion makes a person weaker. We're also told the 4d sts feeds on negative energy generated by humans, so there's that also.

I'm a humanitarian and consider gay and trans people are having an experience that has value for them and they have an accepted place in society with respect. However, in a sense they're being used. Normally, they are a small percentage of the population which is the balance, but now this unnatural explosion is taking place. Sexuality is used by the NAA because it works so well for their purposes. Thats the simplified answer maybe.

Last edited:
Oh!! I just thought of another possible, contributing factor for the trans explosion. Chemicals in the environment. I know that plastic particles we eat, mimic hormones in the human body and cause girls to go into puberty very young. Also the sex changes seen in frogs (?) . Its been a while since I've looked at that subject so I'm sketchy on the details. It came up years ago and was being discussed more main stream. Thinking about it though, this has to be a world wide issue changing life at a biological level. I'd think that in the more highly populated areas, such as cities, we might see more of this because people are surrounded by more chemicals plus the wireless stuff. Is the trans hype happening mostly in the US and Europe?

Well, I've had another thought on the matter :-) . Its easy to see how the acceptance of transgenderism, when it leads to surgery, could set people up to accept transhumanism which is so popular with some. Its a lot of soul smashing activity as the C's would say and an attempt at total control. All similar to whats stated in the post that started this thread.

It's not that it's the cause of 'every person being transgender', but rather some transgenders can be possessed by it - as was mentioned above, screwed up thinking - mistaking gender for sex, and obsession with a particular felt state was the entry point for the demon. That's how I'm seeing it at least.
I absolutely agree with that

I've been down on the Catholic church for creating a lot of human misery. It was a surprise to hear Gerald speak in the beginning about his points of view which are so different then the standard Catholic doctrine. Specifically that he saw prime creator as being predominately feminine principle and called priests chauvinistic. He also received good advise from other priests who have done exorcisms so they knew what they where doing, the exorcism was successful but killed Gerald. So don't through the baby out with the bathwater I guess, there are good people/knowledge there too.

These demons (an appropriate name for them) are way down the ladder from the NA's who are said to be controlling the planet. We're
told the NA's are primarily 4D STS Orions and they are intent on staying in 4D and also creating human/hybrid bodies on earth (probably other planets also) so they can have a 3D exsistance as well. They are intent on remaining at these levels which goes against Cosmic Law so they'll fail, at some point. They will continue to devolve as regular old demons do, back to primal matter, "becoming dust between his toes" as the demon said.

Yea, its all complex. This is one story of a transgendered persons experience only. From the little I know, people who have the trans operation are very regretful since the procedure, causes ongoing physical pain and the drugs (hormones) mess them up further. They didn't get what they wanted and wish they could go back.

Its an interesting question, I'll take a stab at it. We're told from the C's, 4D STS temped humans and caused the fall by showing them the pleasures of sex (this was inferred). It looks like deviant sexual practices are very effective in causing humans to devolve. When they are in this lesser state they're easier to control. The ruling elite seem to be heavily involved in deviant sexual rituals, as servants to STS. They have been intent for years with bringing these practices into the main stream and have them accepted as the norm. Pedophilia is a good example. I think the trangender explosion is part of this. But, it also creates a lot of confusion for the public at large and more so with young people. It seems to be playing into the postmodernism thats being pushed and was discussed earlier here. It's like a nebulous acceptance of being tolerant of "whatever" without boundaries because we are "good people". Its a blurring of the inner guidance. Constant, internal confusion makes a person weaker. We're also told the 4d sts feeds on negative energy generated by humans, so there's that also.

I'm a humanitarian and consider gay and trans people are having an experience that has value for them and they have an accepted place in society with respect. However, in a sense they're being used. Normally, they are a small percentage of the population which is the balance, but now this unnatural explosion is taking place. Sexuality is used by the NAA because it works so well for their purposes. Thats the simplified answer maybe.
i also agree on that. the NAA does everything to create distortions in the human light body.

Some thoughts ... Could the term "transgenderism" and it's social implications - be viewed as a form of activity, that at it's core, goes against the basic fundamental principles of Universal Law and the God Essence of pro-creation?

Using the King James Bible as a reference, in Genesis and again in Matthew 19 3-9: God created man (Adam) in his likeness and then created a companion, woman (Eve) to go forth and populate the Earth. "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1).

So, how does that work out with two males (Gay) or two Females (Lesbian) in an intimate relationship - towards a pro-creation format - to go forth and populate the Earth? Sounds more like "an extinction event" and culling of the Species?

Now, onto trans-genderism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual. Transgender – often shortened as trans – is also an umbrella term: in addition to including people whose gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex.

Thinking in terms of a hypothesis with reincarnation in mind ... what if an individual was born in the male gender in a continuous cycle "X-amount of times" and in this incarnation - one of the main lessons in this lifetime included being born as a female (born female but with a predominance towards male tendencies). What would the life lessons be? Would this lifetime be a transition period - to get more familiar with a feminine nature, to eventually experience both sides of the coin, in equal harmony?

What if that same individual, born female, now decides in "a willful act" to have surgery to physically transform into a male? Would that "willful act" cancel out or modify the pre-ordained life plan and main purpose for this incarnation - to experience life as a female? As a domino effect, would the gender transition, also cause the individual to drop back a step, instead of moving forward on the spiral?

Is transgenderism, just another social engineered experiment, to preoccupy some of the masses and divide them into superficial groupings - to further isolate them from society, as a whole?

Some thoughts ... Could the term "transgenderism" and it's social implications - be viewed as a form of activity, that at it's core, goes against the basic fundamental principles of Universal Law and the God Essence of pro-creation?

Using the King James Bible as a reference, in Genesis and again in Matthew 19 3-9: God created man (Adam) in his likeness and then created a companion, woman (Eve) to go forth and populate the Earth. "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1).

So, how does that work out with two males (Gay) or two Females (Lesbian) in an intimate relationship - towards a pro-creation format - to go forth and populate the Earth? Sounds more like "an extinction event" and culling of the Species?

Now, onto trans-genderism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual. Transgender – often shortened as trans – is also an umbrella term: in addition to including people whose gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex.

Thinking in terms of a hypothesis with reincarnation in mind ... what if an individual was born in the male gender in a continuous cycle "X-amount of times" and in this incarnation - one of the main lessons in this lifetime included being born as a female (born female but with a predominance towards male tendencies). What would the life lessons be? Would this lifetime be a transition period - to get more familiar with a feminine nature, to eventually experience both sides of the coin, in equal harmony?

What if that same individual, born female, now decides in "a willful act" to have surgery to physically transform into a male? Would that "willful act" cancel out or modify the pre-ordained life plan and main purpose for this incarnation - to experience life as a female? As a domino effect, would the gender transition, also cause the individual to drop back a step, instead of moving forward on the spiral?

Is transgenderism, just another social engineered experiment, to preoccupy some of the masses and divide them into superficial groupings - to further isolate them from society, as a whole?
Interesting thoughts Angelburst.

I think some of those things may be true, but I don't think they are the concern of STS. Who really are about control.

I remember a conversation I had with a left leaning friend, and while talking about MeToo, feminism, and lbgt issues in the news, and him seeming to be going along with it all, I posed the question, would you be amenable to a totalitarian government, if they could eradicate all these problems? His answer, yes I would.

I think that is the intent of these issues surrounding the things like transgender. Having the people accept authoritarian governments, thinking that they can solve all these problems.

It is kind of like the ultimate Trojan Horse. IMO.

As a domino effect, would the gender transition, also cause the individual to drop back a step, instead of moving forward on the spiral?

It could possibly go either way depending on the individual.

One of my thoughts at the moment is that, along the lines of thought that the feminist movement that some say was influenced by the CIA so that there'd be more tax payers in the population, both transgenderism and homosexuality are either kind of socially engineered or a by-product of the feminist movement for the same reason. Raising children, when done properly, is resource heavy as far as time is concerned and takes 'worker drones' out of the workforce.

The C's mention homosexuality being caused by something going wrong during a crucial imprint window.

Session 28 March 2010
Q: (L) We received a question from a reader who wants to ask: "Is homosexuality determined at the early imprinting stage?"

A: In some instances. There are many reasons.

Q: (L) The second part of the question reads: "If not, what determines sexual orientation at an early age?" Well, they just said there are many reasons. Can you list any of those other reasons?

A: Past life influences and more rarely, genetics.

Q: (L) So which of these three reasons is the most frequent?

A: Early imprinting could be said to be marginally most frequent cause.

I outside of all the current social climate and pressures, wonder if there is a similar imprint window with transgenderism?

The C's mention homosexuality being caused by something going wrong during a crucial imprint window.

Session 28 March 2010

I outside of all the current social climate and pressures, wonder if there is a similar imprint window with transgenderism?

They don't really say that though. Their answers are actually quite neutral. Besides, the most important part of what they say in that conversation is this:

(Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then...?

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.

This is not dissimilar to what they said about jews: it is the individual auric profile that matters. In other words, don't lump everyone together into a sub-division of humanity and tar them all with the same brush. Everyone is an individual. It is not what they are that counts but who they are.

After saying that, however, I think it wise to be sceptical any time the MSM and or government tries to push/promote any issue(s) down our throats e.g. transgenderism, veganism, single mothers, women 'having it all', genetically modified crops, climate change, political correctness, social justice, and so on. Frankly, whenever I see this concerted effort to influence the thinking of the populace I assume that there is a malicious purpose behind it all.

Disclosure: I am a homosexual. I have mentioned this before on here and only mention it in this case for transparency. I would have said the above even if I were not. To me, it is not a big deal. It is only part of who I am and a very small part at that. My ethical/spiritual aspect is far more important to me than my sexuality. However, I am glad to see what the C's say about the gay 'movement'. It is typical for a homosexual to embrace the gay 'community' and lifestyle when they come out because they feel alienated by the wider society and feel a need to belong somewhere. That is understandable but I have never felt comfortable with the gay lifestyle and have pretty much always been 'non scene'. At times I have felt like an outcast [through choice] from outcasts. I am glad to see that my instinctive aversion to the gay lifestyle was justified.

@strategic enclosure - Good points.

The reason why that particular part of the session that I quoted stuck in my mind was that in those that I know to be homosexual (including myself), and where I also know of the early family dynamics, what the C's said seemed to ring true - the imprint period for sexuality was mentioned somewhere in the sessions as being 18-24 months of age if I remember correctly. You're right to pull me up on the generalisation though.

I shared the thought earlier in the thread that in order for external mundane or hyper dimensional forces to work, there has to be something internal to the individual for those forces to hook into (like screwed up thinking and/or obsession with felt states). I didn't need to feel the inclusion in the LGBT community strongly enough to want to hang out or be a part of it in a big way in the long term, though I did for a while when I first come out and admit that I was initially looking for a sense of inclusion and belonging. I didn't really find that in the LGBT community though - for lots of reasons.

Here's a current one:
An LGBT friend that I used to socialise with more closely in my younger days has recently posted this article on fb

Another LGBT friend from those days - a social worker has commented on that post:
"Scratch a homophobe and you find a gay man underneath.... Terrible to be in his head, to hate himself so much....."

So the subject of the news article, Tennessee state Rep. Bill Sanderson, has apparently been outed from his closeted life as homosexual. Whether thats a set up or true, they can't see that you could be homosexual and still stand for or against policies that protect the rights of non-LGBT peeps without being labelled 'homophobe' and hating yourself. I grew increasingly uncomfortable with that kind of black and white, for or against attitude amongst many in the community. I won't deny that I also learned that I probably wasn't going to be blasted to hell for the way that I felt! So there's that.

Thank you for your longer thoughts on this matter @Jones. I am glad to see that we are kindred spirits where the gay lifestyle/community is concerned :). The only issue I had with your previous post was the summarisation of what the C's said as something 'going wrong'. The thing is that we don't really know what causes people to be homosexual rather than the norm of heterosexual. The C's answer this but not in any definitive way. However, they do state that it is the soul that counts. I appreciate their gentle reminder to this effect. I think it is probably intrinsic in us all to generalise. It is probably part of our hard-wiring to keep us alive. Either that or we are all nazis :rolleyes: However, remembering that it is the soul that counts is never a bad thing, especially in these times when the self-proclaimed progressives are pushing social justice issues which are, in reality, a regression to tribalism. Let's not add to this but judge every individual on their own merits.

I share your dismay at the attitude towards gentlemen such as Mr Sanderson. He is not the first to be outed and discredited in such a way and every time I see such a case my heart goes out to the individual involved. I can only imagine what inner anguish they must have felt to live such a lie. I find the judgement and condemnation of ones such as he to be reprehensible and arrogant.

However, they do state that it is the soul that counts. I appreciate their gentle reminder to this effect.

I think, the "Soul" is a great starting point in trying to understand - human nature, in general.

If "All is lesson's" in gaining knowledge (growth), then as human's - there should be a natural progression in experiencing "male & female" and everything in between - to a certain degree - through reincarnation? "How and when" we experience these different levels depends where we are on the spiral (wheel / step) how ever you want to define it.

In my estimation, one of the many problems facing gender equality, is that this "natural progression" has been deliberately taken out of context - labeled as "gay or lesbian" with degrading stigma's - to further confuse and isolate and to generate the impression - it's a different species that needs to "fight for it's right's" and to be "accepted" in the general population?

It's a false identity - fostered on a small minority of the population, to weaken and manipulate and has been used mainly for Political purposes. Who benefits? And in the United States and in most Countries around the globe, "inalienable rights" have already been implemented as part of their Countries Constitutions.

So why - is LGBT organizing large protests to demand "their right's" when technically, they are demanding something that has already been granted to them in their Constitutions, as citizen's?

Back
Top Bottom