Session 23 May 2020

Exactly so.

What I have noticed, though, is that it sometimes takes repeating a sequence a certain number of times for it to become an automatic reaction. And even then, sometimes situations can be so far out of control - and emotions - that we need a little help from our friends to nudge us back on track. That's the beauty of a network.

And, by the way, the book is finished. It's in editing right now, but it's done. Over 600 pages, too. Gads, I thought I'd never shut up.
Congratulations on the book Laura. It was a long and hard work. Looking forward to reading it.

Weird is right.

People are calling out Trump for calling out the Army to protect honest people from vandals and looters. Mattis is a prime example, calling out Trump saying he is a dictator who is implementing a military state. How dare he trample our rights? Our fellowship with vandals, looters and people behaving violently!

What about the rights of all the innocent Syrians and Libyans who have been trampled on by you and your policies sir? Not even mentioning the sum of evil US policy has inflicted on the world. BTW, for that I do hold Trump responsible for his participation.

This show is better than sex!

Maybe someone has already said this so apologies if repeating.

Could it be that the 'Astronomical Phenomena' are from the 4D STO? I've had some very telling experiences recently that are very hard to explain.. Good ones. I think they are helping us, in fact I know they are. In my humble view its really important right now not it to give into (useless fear ie anxiety that does change anything to ameliorate the situation ) fear worry or stress , think this will hinder and block the flow of 'true' positive energy.
I have total faith in the good power, the existence of Creation, knowledge, and Love. So here are some of the themes..
The divine feminine is being restored to its former power.
The separating of the 'three' in terms of Hindu philosophy are coming together. The divine male and female :Rama and Sita - Have been reunited by the Divine Breath, or Prana. This is from the evolution of the 'Human' Soul, or Hanuman,the divine monkey, The 'Superman'

The souls of the fallen Angel Lucifer are starting to re unite.

He manifests if the 3 forms, Avian, Canine and Feline. A mixture of them.

We have a mind that is undefeatable.

Because we ARE nature.
We will experience the Karma, we have universal energies on our side! That will manifest as the forces of Karma.

One soul, one planet and we have the back up of the Agmelic Realm and the strength of the universal infinite energy.

All we have to do is maintain a positive, 'true' positive attitude.
'The positive Horizon will be ours!'

This is the nature of the message, to keep hope.

Maybe someone has already said this so apologies if repeating.

Could it be that the 'Astronomical Phenomena' are from the 4D STO? I've had some very telling experiences recently that are very hard to explain.. Good ones. I think they are helping us, in fact I know they are. In my humble view its really important right now not it to give into (useless fear ie anxiety that does change anything to ameliorate the situation ) fear worry or stress , think this will hinder and block the flow of 'true' positive energy.
I have total faith in the good power, the existence of Creation, knowledge, and Love. So here are some of the themes..
The divine feminine is being restored to its former power.
The separating of the 'three' in terms of Hindu philosophy are coming together. The divine male and female :Rama and Sita - Have been reunited by the Divine Breath, or Prana. This is from the evolution of the 'Human' Soul, or Hanuman,the divine monkey, The 'Superman'

The souls of the fallen Angel Lucifer are starting to re unite.

He manifests if the 3 forms, Avian, Canine and Feline. A mixture of them.

We have a mind that is undefeatable.

Because we ARE nature.
We will experience the Karma, we have universal energies on our side! That will manifest as the forces of Karma.

One soul, one planet and we have the back up of the Agmelic Realm and the strength of the universal infinite energy.

All we have to do is maintain a positive, 'true' positive attitude.
'The positive Horizon will be ours!'

This is the nature of the message, to keep hope.
Sorry I'm rushing. I totally forgot to express Infinite gratitude, Mother Cassiopaea, and all of you, I love you all you are amazing and I thank you with all my heart mind and soul.

Sorry I'm rushing. I totally forgot to express Infinite gratitude, Mother Cassiopaea, and all of you, I love you all you are amazing and I thank you with all my heart mind and soul.
Sorry meant to say maintain our 'Faith!' in the good power, plus the positive attitude. I know there is alot more to it in its globality, but I truly believe that these two tho gs will really help.

This call is supposed to have been made to Art Bell on his radio show Coast to Coast on Sep 11, 1997. Someone called after a week saying he was the actual caller and that it was a prank.

But the terrified voice of the caller is just too realistic to have been a prank call. And the way the call’s signal gets lost in the middle. The performance is a top notch if it’s fake.

Definitely creeped me out When I first heard it. Insane scenario - extra dimensional aliens have infiltrated top levels of the US military and are preparing for disasters that would wipe out the major cities of the world, catastrophes which will make it easier for the aliens to the rule the remaining population.

Anyone knows whether this caller turned out to be fake or is real?

How crazy can it get?

Well, you have JFK, a Democrat, taken out by certain Republicans because they didn't like his policies.

Now, you have similar certain Republicans threatening to take out Trump, because they don't like his policies.

Talk about twists and turns.

Adding to this, the Democratic Party is also against Trump because he is Republican. In their view, Republicans stand for big business and Corporate America. You know, the people's party.

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to support the ordinary Americans, for the most part.

No wonder he wants a wall around the White House. I would too if I had to face a situation like this. My brother removed my posts from his timeline because he is a Trump hater and didn't like me pointing out that fact. Not that I love Trump's position and policies. But so much hatred directed his way by certain people, makes me cringe thinking about it.

How crazy can it get?

As much as you can imagine. I'm already determined to leave my family as soon as I get a chance. They have become incapable of seeing the reality and are all day trying any opinion contrary to theirs as "look at these crazy people, these ignorant people, etc". (talking about those who are already tired of the quarantine). And when I finally start to lift my RVF, an attack occurs. Politics here has turned to a social democracy that has nothing to do with the original principles of the party, and other sectors of the liberal left have made proclamations about the whole Floyd thing in the U.S., as if they could do something about a question that is the problem of the U.S. population only. And meanwhile here we have problems for those who turn a blind eye. And the media of course, just making the division even bigger. In short, the international synarchy is feasting on all this.

Amazing session! They are coming one after the other. It's incredible how these events in the world are speeding up. My friends and myself are jokingly perceiving this year as a videogame, where every month will only get more uncanny and harder to beat. It is indeed giving me all the chills!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom