Session 23 May 2020

As much as you can imagine. I'm already determined to leave my family as soon as I get a chance. They have become incapable of seeing the reality and are all day trying any opinion contrary to theirs as "look at these crazy people, these ignorant people, etc". (talking about those who are already tired of the quarantine). And when I finally start to lift my RVF, an attack occurs. Politics here has turned to a social democracy that has nothing to do with the original principles of the party, and other sectors of the liberal left have made proclamations about the whole Floyd thing in the U.S., as if they could do something about a question that is the problem of the U.S. population only. And meanwhile here we have problems for those who turn a blind eye. And the media of course, just making the division even bigger. In short, the international synarchy is feasting on all this.
Really feel for you, must be a very difficult living situation. I've been in similar ones but not as intense by the sounds of it. It must be hard to remain indifferent, to their negative attitude in such trying times I imagine. Bless hope you find a way out when the time is right

A few people here have said that they'd been feeling down, and the session made them feel much better. This is something that probably happens to most of us, with every single session. I don't necessarily feel down before a new session, but I do always feel better after reading it, and I'm sure most of you can agree you've experienced the same, and probably after just about every session.

So the point I want to make is, the session doesn't change any facts. The world doesn't change after a session. It's only your point of view that changes. And what that means is that you can change it yourself. What happens when you read the session is that the Cs just point out, "Don't focus so much on this, but instead, keep in mind some of that."

And there's a simple lesson for us all in this. Because there's nothing stopping us from changing our point of view on our own, other than bad habits and wavering awareness. If you're feeling down, watching this world self-destruct in ways you know could be prevented, you know a new session would make you feel better, but you should be able to achieve that effect yourself.

So think about this. Think about what specifically are those things that make you feel better. What are the things the Cs bring to your attention that do the trick. The things are there whether the Cs are talking or not. They're always there. There are always reasons to feel good and happy. You just have to learn to bring your attention to them whenever it's getting distracted by 3D STS stupidity.

Analyse the state of mind you find yourself in when you read a new session, and learn to stay in such a state of mind as much as possible. That state of mind is, I think, a part of the whole STO mindset, just as the opposite is the STS state of mind that the media and politicians drag you into every day, along with whatever morons you meet on any given day.

Maybe just thinking of what the Cs would say in the situation you're in (and by now, you can all probably guess quite well) can help you refocus. So meditate about the triggers that push you in either direction and try to learn to resist the negative ones and invite the positive ones.

(Only if you want, OK? It's not mandatory.)

Great advice! I don't know if this will be of help but I'll throw it out here. I get anxious about things that I usually have no control over in the outside world and pick up those same energies from many others working in retail. When I feel like I am getting worked up lately, I keep telling myself that at least I have a small idea of what's happening and why so the next question I ask myself is... what else can I be doing to help prepare from what may come. Gathering books to read, some supplies and there is always things that can be done here at home. We started remodeling the house in November, which is something I used to love and am trying to get back into enjoying the process. I know with all the chaos going on it may seem irrelevant but I would at least like to see this huge project completed so I can see what I had envisioned realized. Hopefully there is something each of you have that can inspire you too.

Exactly so.

What I have noticed, though, is that it sometimes takes repeating a sequence a certain number of times for it to become an automatic reaction. And even then, sometimes situations can be so far out of control - and emotions - that we need a little help from our friends to nudge us back on track. That's the beauty of a network.

And, by the way, the book is finished. It's in editing right now, but it's done. Over 600 pages, too. Gads, I thought I'd never shut up.

Yeah! I am so glad you are finally finished with the book and hopefully can spend a little more time watching the show with your family and friends. I for one am glad you didn't shut up! You have a way of making things easy enough for most of us to understand and I am grateful that you've spent so much of your time in doing so!!!

We have the potential to be super powerful, this is the lie as we all knows.. The trick that they tell us that we are just humans. Truth is we have created a connection with the good power, we are far more than that. We are way more powerful that the STS because we are nature!
Power of Tiger /Eagle /Wolf. 😅😅😅😅🤣🐯🦁🐯🦁🐆🌞🐆🌞🌞🌞🦅🦅🦅🦅 Had to put that in.
Lol I'm indifferent to how this may sound a bit out there. We just need to maintain the good frequency to anchor it into our reality and grow it into the soul of the 4th level STO with our pure good will, intention and intuition and sheer force of will.

With Gratitude, Knowledge, wisdom, integrity, benevolence, auto initiation, courage, honour, altruism, unicity, devotion, faith, harmony, universal energies, balance, karma, confidence, relentlesness, determination, establish solid systems and basis, gratitude and good habit on daily basis, humility, kindness, love, intelligence, service to others and gratitude and light and gratitude and gratitude

We have the potential to be super powerful, this is the lie as we all knows.. The trick that they tell us that we are just humans. Truth is we have created a connection with the good power, we are far more than that. We are way more powerful that the STS because we are nature!
Power of Tiger /Eagle /Wolf. 😅😅😅😅🤣🐯🦁🐯🦁🐆🌞🐆🌞🌞🌞🦅🦅🦅🦅 Had to put that in.
Lol I'm indifferent to how this may sound a bit out there. We just need to maintain the good frequency to anchor it into our reality and grow it into the soul of the 4th level STO with our pure good will, intention and intuition and sheer force of will.

With Gratitude, Knowledge, wisdom, integrity, benevolence, auto initiation, courage, honour, altruism, unicity, devotion, faith, harmony, universal energies, balance, karma, confidence, relentlesness, determination, establish solid systems and basis, gratitude and good habit on daily basis, humility, kindness, love, intelligence, service to others and gratitude and light and gratitude and gratitude
And spiritual awakening

I sure never thought of "Floyd" being significant when I spoke it. But before this session began, I was making an extra effort to "tune in" because I knew we needed a good connection. Things are just so crazy these days. The ending of the Dec 28 session pretty much said it all, but we had no idea how immediate and accurate it was going to turn out to be.

As I've said before, the Cs have been so right about so many things, I just hang on to the idea that "this too will pass" and there will be a new reality and somehow, things will sort out.

But of course, one thing I do think about is something the Cs said back in the 4 July 1998 session:
Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing.

Then, 23 Jan 2016, they referenced that again:

A: Joy to the world!

Q: (L) And why do you say that?

A: It will be soon now.

Q: (L) What will be soon?

A: Glad tidings!

Q: (L) Why do I distrust that expression? Why am I suspicious? Why do I suspect that, "Joy to the world" and "Glad tidings" is from an entirely cosmic perspective and may not be so perceived by the majority of the people on this planet?

A: Accurate perception. But would you like for the present state to continue on its present trajectory?

Q: (L) Well, no.

A: We once said that the Earth benefits from occasional cleansing. Nothing lasts forever.

Back in those early days, any time the Cs mentioned earth changes, that sort of thing, it made me feel afraid and sad because I thought of all the suffering that innocent humanity would suffer. But frankly, nowadays, when I contemplate such things, my view is very different. I cannot help but think that yes, indeed, the Earth would only benefit from the extinction of the human race.

Humanity, as a whole, has shown itself to be unworthy of the beauty and wonder that is available on this planet if only people could think rationally, react appropriately, and feel gratitude for all the wonders of our world.

I cannot help but think that yes, indeed, the Earth would only benefit from the extinction of the human race.

However, it is worth asking (with what we know so far about OPs, ascension, etc.) which race? Until now and after understanding that the work is to generate a soul capable of resisting the onslaughts that come from the A influences, part of the trick - as far as I think I understand - lies in learning to change the point of view and/or perception of reality without letting it dissolve the foundation of being. (soul smashing event) I say this because anyone who has survived such extinction is basically someone who can walk through hell itself.

I agree, that the house should be cleaned periodically. And I understand that the C's are promoting in us the attitude of being able to walk on these fires.

Maybe I'm wrong. But it is what comes to me at this moment when I see all the madness around me and when I examine myself, I can with relief find that I have not been consumed by this voracity, and that with all the difficulties I am still standing and keeping my sanity.

Tempered by the fires of hell
His iron will remained steadfast through the passage
That preys upon the weak.

He set forth without pity[...]Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding.

For he alone was the hell walker...

Could it be that the 'Astronomical Phenomena' are from the 4D STO? I've had some very telling experiences recently that are very hard to explain.. Good ones. I think they are helping us, in fact I know they are. In my humble view its really important right now not it to give into (useless fear ie anxiety that does change anything to ameliorate the situation ) fear worry or stress , think this will hinder and block the flow of 'true' positive energy.

I think it is rather a natural cycle as it happens every several thousands of years (depending on the cycle of comet swarms, earth changes, etc.) and due to the attraction of the general human condition as Laura explained above. Pierre writes extensively in his book Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection about it. As I understand it, STO tends not to interfere and can give us just a helping hand, i. e. the C's sessions, that we as human beings can learn our own (hard) lessons.

And also to correct, We have the back up of the Angelic Realm...

I'm sorry to be blunt, but what do you mean with Angelic Realm?

I think it is rather a natural cycle as it happens every several thousands of years (depending on the cycle of comet swarms, earth changes, etc.) and due to the attraction of the general human condition as Laura explained above. Pierre writes extensively in his book Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection about it. As I understand it, STO tends not to interfere and can give us just a helping hand, i. e. the C's sessions, that we as human beings can learn our own (hard) lessons.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but what do you mean with Angelic Realm?
4D STO, they do help but only if we ask and pray, hence strengthen the connection, to the 4D STO 🌞

4D STO, they do help but only if we ask and pray, hence strengthen the connection, to the 4D STO 🌞
I feel intuition that we have got to a stage where our lessons are reaching a point, where they will hopefully manifest in an awakening.. as we have been suffering now for a long time. And it's time for a change of the guard, as I'm sure we all yearn for this. I certainly don't know what's going to happen exactly, however this fits with the C' materials, and I will always be open to new information with an open spirit.
I tgi k its really important to keep praying and focus on the food horizon, using our will and positive affirmation, and faith in good power

I feel intuition that we have got to a stage where our lessons are reaching a point, where they will hopefully manifest in an awakening.. as we have been suffering now for a long time. And it's time for a change of the guard, as I'm sure we all yearn for this. I certainly don't know what's going to happen exactly, however this fits with the C' materials, and I will always be open to new information with an open spirit.
I tgi k its really important to keep praying and focus on the food horizon, using our will and positive affirmation, and faith in good power
'Good horizon' not good lol, however alot of people need food right now so it's a happy accident 😅

Back
Top Bottom