George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I've posted this before, but it talks a little bit about redlining in Portland, Oregon. This was written by a late friend in 2017. It's an excellent primer on the topic of racism in Portland.
As far as I understand it, the practice of redlining does not prove that there is "systemic racism." If the latter is defined as a system where racism is naturally or inherently in the "blood" of all, this redlining business doesn't prove it. It just proves that there is racism, and it is being practiced by those minority in power for their own high level STS agendas; moreover, this gets more and more complicated the more you peel away the proverbial layers of the 'onion' and see how stupendous the various levels and machinations of the control system IS. I don't see any hope of the majority becoming free of it, and this is by the design of this cosmic school, full of lessons tied in with mechanical suffering. Only a very few through conscious suffering can have the potential of becoming free of it, or so I think.

Think bigger. Their concept of ‘’racism’’ can indicate everything. This gives them the power to reshape society as they see fit. Growing movements on the left support pedophilia. They want you to believe that pedophiles are a stigmatized group who are the target of fierce discrimination. Speak against it and it will cost you. You ain’t seen nothin yet. OSIT.

Well, that is my point. The dems want to reshape society. And they want to do it with some kind of controlled revolution. Which requires that they can control the economy. But if the economy cannot be controlled, that can lead to a real race war, which will then lead to left losing the war because they are outnumbered and outgunned.

I have a cousin who works in a financial institution in London and he says that currently there is such a chaos that nobody knows what will happen with the economy in the world.

As far as I understand it, the practice of redlining does not prove that there is "systemic racism." If the latter is defined as a system where racism is naturally or inherently in the "blood" of all, this redlining business doesn't prove it. It just proves that there is racism, and it is being practiced by those minority in power for their own high level STS agendas; moreover, this gets more and more complicated the more you peel away the proverbial layers of the 'onion' and see how stupendous the various levels and machinations of the control system IS. I don't see any hope of the majority becoming free of it, and this is by the design of this cosmic school, full of lessons tied in with mechanical suffering. Only a very few through conscious suffering can have the potential of becoming free of it, or so I think.
Good points all. Does it seem that the term "systemic racism" is used properly or consistently in the various things we encounter? Does the US have systemic racism? Is there a continuum of racism? Is it a matter of textbook definition vs. perception?

It seems to me that systemic racism would be institutionalized at the highest levels, such as racist laws on the books. If that's correct, then maybe it would be fair to say that there isn't systemic racism in the US. What about moving along the continuum to where racism is functional or pervasive, but not on the books? To various degrees, I've seen that in the US. To a person of color, does the exact degree or persistence of racism matter? How much of what is called racism is cultural bias?

I'm white and my ex is mestizo. It only takes an occasional occurrence to cause pain and remind one that it exists. One never knows where it might occur, or how dramatic the instance might be — but it's always lurking. There actually were two strikes, being both Latin and dark. That attracted biases from different vectors.

Back to the article I posted, it explains how racism was enshrined in Oregon law (systemic?). After that, it still was institutionalized in Portland, and redlining was one of the programs. The article does quote a NYT author as calling it systemic. I believe in using terms as properly as possible. At some point though, it seems that the problem isn't in defining "systemic" so much as that racism and cultural biases exist. They aren't likely to go away any time soon, but they can be hurtful.

Think bigger. Their concept of ‘’racism’’ can indicate everything. This gives them the power to reshape society as they see fit. Growing movements on the left support pedophilia. They want you to believe that pedophiles are a stigmatized group who are the target of fierce discrimination. Speak against it and it will cost you. You ain’t seen nothin yet. OSIT.

Bjorn, I picked up on this as well. It seems the idea, or end-goal, is to be able to classify anyone that steps out of line as a "racist". Racists will become the new "Bourgeois" in this Marxist revolution. Any person can be reclassified into this "Oppressor Group", and thus action can be taken against them, like getting them fired, humiliated etc. Take it a few steps further.. found to be supporter of racism? You can no longer get a Visa/MC, or taken even further.. you need mandatory "Anti-racism" training, or re-education. Geez. Hopefully it doesn't get that far.

Good points all. Does it seem that the term "systemic racism" is used properly or consistently in the various things we encounter? Does the US have systemic racism? Is there a continuum of racism? Is it a matter of textbook definition vs. perception?

It seems to me that systemic racism would be institutionalized at the highest levels, such as racist laws on the books. If that's correct, then maybe it would be fair to say that there isn't systemic racism in the US. What about moving along the continuum to where racism is functional or pervasive, but not on the books? To various degrees, I've seen that in the US. To a person of color, does the exact degree or persistence of racism matter? How much of what is called racism is cultural bias?

I'm white and my ex is mestizo. It only takes an occasional occurrence to cause pain and remind one that it exists. One never knows where it might occur, or how dramatic the instance might be — but it's always lurking. There actually were two strikes, being both Latin and dark. That attracted biases from different vectors.

Back to the article I posted, it explains how racism was enshrined in Oregon law (systemic?). After that, it still was institutionalized in Portland, and redlining was one of the programs. The article does quote a NYT author as calling it systemic. I believe in using terms as properly as possible. At some point though, it seems that the problem isn't in defining "systemic" so much as that racism and cultural biases exist. They aren't likely to go away any time soon, but they can be hurtful.

I think the article you posted gave a hint here:

No wonder today’s white supremacists flock to the Northwest where they envision (still) a white homeland. (We also have more white serial killers than anywhere else. Could there be a connection?)

In the following passages, it may be suggested that we have garden varieties of dark souls and psychopaths in all bloodlines and then we have the dualities (STO and STS?) in all bloodlines, with the various Caucasian ones being more pronounced in some way in terms of power centers or cells or whatnot. Please bear with me while I am trying to explain this complicated idea with my current limited understanding.

April 19, 1997

Frank, Laura
[...]
Q: Am I on the right track with the "bloodline" research?

A: Sure.

Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?

A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concomitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...

A: The extant body.

Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?

A: Existent/external.

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.

December 26, 1998
Laura, Ark, Frank
[...]
Q: Is the Nordic Covenant in any sense similar to any of the things I have read here?

A: It is a mystical thing, not related to theology in a direct sense.

Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?

A: 5129 years.

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant made between humans and other humans, or between humans and higher density beings?

A: Mostly between humans and humans, but some of the other.

Q: Does this Nordic Covenant exist on the earth today in similar format as it did at its inception?

A: Yes.

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant the same as you have referred to as the Quorum?

A: No.

Q: Would you say that the Nordic Covenant and the Quorum are in opposition, or just different?

A: Segmented relationship.

Q: Is there any particular thing about this that I ought to ask at the moment that I am not going to discover in the course of my research? The mail group asked a few questions about this, so I thought I ought to approach the subject. Is the Nordic Covenant made between people who are blond and blue-eyed?

A: Not the central issue.

Q: What is the central issue of the Nordic Covenant?

A: Bloodline extends off the planet.

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant a group that is in place on the planet for the purpose of guarding or propagating a particular bloodline?

A: To guard secrets.

Q: What does this secret have to do with a bloodline?

A: You should be able to figure this one out!

Q: Are these people with this bloodline and with these secrets the same ones involved with the genetic engineering of new bodies for the Lizzies to occupy at the point of transition to 4th density?

Q: Are these secrets negative to our civilization or race?

A: From your perspective, maybe.

Q: Do these bloodlines have to do with Nephilim?

A: A little.

Q: What secrets are they guarding?

A: Your origins; the nature of your being.

Q: So, this Nordic Covenant is that which wishes to maintain the darkness of our realm, the time loops, the replays, and all that sort of thing?

A: One of the players, yes.

Q: You also said that the Nordic Covenant was a duality, that it could be positive or negative. So, if that is the negative side of it, is the positive the same, or different?

A: Too complex for your current understanding.

Q: Is the 'buried treasure' of the Templars or Cathars, or whoever, manuscripts from the Alexandrian library telling about the true origin and nature of man?

A: Well if so, maybe that would explain the structure you live under.

Q: Society? The Universe? The EM grid? Any or all of the above? What structure do I live under?

A: Forced choices.

Q: Is that what is buried off the coast of Scotland, the Isle of Man, in that region?

A: No, at least not the whole puzzle.

Q: Am I at all correct in pinning this location down, so that I ought to work on the further project of getting some detailed maps to get even closer?

A piece is there.

Q: Is there also a piece in Rhineland proper, as in Germany or France?

A: Maybe...

Q: How many pieces are there? Seven? Seven Horseheads... ?

A: No more clues on that. Good night.

And then we have the C's saying the following, which I wonder if it also relates to making a choice in regards to which side of the duality in your "bloodline" you choose to crystallize, STS or STO:

July 30, 1994

"Frank", "Candy", Laura
[...]
Q: (L) Are we chosen?
A: What is chosen? Only you can choose. The choice comes by nature and free will and looking and listening. Where you are is not important. Who you are is and also what you see.

And also:

Q: Mouravieff says that there are two kinds of humans - he calls the "pre-Adamic" and "Adamic," (discussed in book III). The idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul" nor any possibility of growing one. This is a pretty shocking idea, but there have been recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. [See: "Division of Consciousness"] Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. Are these ideas Mouravieff presents about the two basic TYPES of humans, as far as they go, accurate?

A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss."

Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

And finally the last excerpt from what currently comes to mind:

September 24, 1995
Frank, Laura, Susan V, Roxanne C, Simon B
[...]
Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?

A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be literally millions of colonies.

Q: (RC) Well, Sirius has a green sky, not a blue sky like we do. (L) The star?! (RC) Well, no, the planets... Yes, Sirius has a green atmosphere... a light green. (F) Well, I prefer blue! (L) If a lot of the information that is being propagated these days is confusion or disinformation, what is the purpose of all this?

A: You answered yourself: Confusion and disinformation.

Q: (L) I have a theory that the truth, in any large degree, will not be known until just prior to some sort of transition...

A: You expect "truth" then?

Q: (RC) Absolutely! (L) Considering how things are from observation, this may be unrealistic...

A: All there is is lessons, no short cuts!

Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

So in summary, what is the point that I am trying to highlight in all this racism business? That it is not inherently within a bloodline, any bloodline to be racist, but that it is there as a potential, a choice to be made in ALL bloodlines. And if you choose to align yourself within with the STS within the duality, then you are choosing to be of the STS control system both above and below. Now a minority of very dark souls through the use of their "failed" or "broken" psychopaths "tools" at the top of our 3D STS hierarchy have made this choice consciously just like Hitler did. Are all psychopaths "souless" and broken OP? That is besides the point if their actions and choice results in the same. And their agenda is to use the masses ignorance of their own origins and the choice to be made in relation to what the probable objective reality is to use any means necessary to fulfill their roles for their 4D STS masters. And one of these on the agenda appears to create a vague idea called "systemic racism" and point the finger at white people, while purposefully omitting all the details to this racism exist in ALL races, and not just the whites; hence, and other example of divide and conquer, whether it is through religion, politics, this or that. You name it, it results in the same: shock, confuse, instigate new "norms", and then having created a new reality of chaos and madness and division, conquer. The point is that racism does exist, and it is either a conscious choice made by very, very few at the top of the food chain, or made through being manipulated by said same due to propagated ignorance and prejudice.

So it comes down to "it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications", say like "systemic racism" which only seems to be putting the bulk of the blame on white people. And "only you can choose" in the face of the "forced choices" to choose to DO either wise and become as ware as possible of this control system.

This is how I see this very complex situation currently, and I may be possibly wrong on some points in my perception and interpretation. But there you have it, for whatever it is worth.

Probably a good example of systemic racism was something in the real estate business known as "redlining":

Thanks, I didn't know that, but yes, these things exist, or anyway used to. What comes to mind as well is voting district partitioning, where you create the districts in such a way that you take a chunk of a black district and mix it with white districts to make it impossible for blacks to get a majority for a black candidate. Not sure if this is still practiced, but it certainly was in the past.

However, there are still many things wrong with the term "systemic racism" in my opinion.

First, of course, the term represents a whole ideology today - white people are inherently racist and "privileged", the whole postmodern look at the world through the lens of power play, even the idea that blacks are inherently better suited for higher positions etc., all these ideas being jumbled in various degrees. It would help if people talked about redlining if they want to talk about redlining, instead of using ideologically loaded terms like "systemic racism".

Second, things like redlining or discriminatory voting district partitioning etc. are not by default "systemic racism". They are discriminatory policies against a minority. Who says they are motivated by racism? And if so, to what degree? There have been plenty of white minorities who have been discriminated against in the US, like Irish, Italians, Polish and so on. So we don't know if discriminatory policies against blacks are motivated by racist ideologies or just by the usual in-group/out-group thinking, or the normal efforts by an existing elite to protect itself against competition from "newcomers". Not to say that racism doesn't play a role or doesn't exist, of course, but we need to be precise here. Discriminatory policies don't automatically imply racism.

Third, thanks to all those sociological theories and of course Marxist thinking, there is a huge overemphasis on "the system" in today's political thinking as opposed to people. But people write laws, people enforce them (or not), people are racist, not systems. So if you talk about "systemic racism", show me the actual people who are racists and who perpetuate racism, and prove that they really do think black people are an inferior race, or something like that. It is people who can make a difference if they are in a position of authority, either positive or negative, even in bad systems. Of course, the institutional context matters too, but always talking about "institutionalized racism" and what have you is kind of shifting the responsibility to some nameless "system", away from individuals.

I think that details and precision matter here. Otherwise, we can quickly fall into "camps" or think in ideologies rather than trying to learn something, osit.

@yellowleaf, I noticed that you "dislike" a whole lot of posts here. Not sure if you are aware of this, but while a dislike might be legitimate in some situations, we usually don't use it much. If we disagree with a post, or even "dislike" it, it is much more productive to voice our criticism instead of hitting the thumbs down button. Just typing what we think both helps us straighten out our own reasoning and points, plus it can lead to a productive discussion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that you dislike posts that you perceive to come "from the other side", such as posts that acknowledge discrimination against blacks? A case in point is Heather's post that I responded to. I think this was an interesting and reasonable contribution that stimulated my own thinking. Yet you "disliked" it. Why? Maybe it would help if you tried to put your disagreement into words in such cases?

Didn't even think about it before I saw this article, but isn't it ironic that the protestors don't tear down statues of *actual* racists like... Darwin?

I would guess that Sanger and Darwin, like Seattle’s tribute to Vladimir Lenin, are safe. There are unacknowledged political standards at work. Reflecting on protests of historical statues, J. Budziszewski notes a contradiction: “They say a great deal about the offenses of Robert E. Lee, Woodrow Wilson, and Christopher Columbus — Lee, by the way, was a complex man who deplored slavery as a ‘moral and political evil’ even though he fought for the South — but they give a pass to the icons of the left, like Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.”

Lee deplored black slavery. Sanger deplored blacks.

However, let Darwin sit on his pedestal and Sanger repose in her museums. They both still have a lot to teach about how science becomes a pretext for injustice, and worse.

Fwiw, I think she might be being satirical

I know. The way she wrote that post screams sarcasm. Especially that last line. It was about the tweet she commented on. Which is real.

The Troubling Link Between Milk And Racism

This great couple is making sure these BLM terrorists can't rob their house and set it on fire.

+ more background info:

I just came across this video with Candice Owens, it's from 26th September 2018, but I think it relevant considering what we are seeing today, (note: it does have some biblical gloss and conservative views- not that that's necessarily a bad thing).

She discusses her early years growing up in poverty and how she was verbally abused in high school which was plastered in the news, which led to a victim mentality, eating disorder, and drinking. She came out of that "dark period" through self-reflection, making better choices, and letting go of the victim mentality. She said she realized that God chooses to allow us to experience both good and bad situations (I think ultimately she means to help us learn, although she actually says: "because who better to attack the left's narrative than someone who has experienced that).

She goes on to outline how the narrative being pushed by MSM to black communities is BS. How America is not racist, and opportunities are available to all. She also speaks out against the welfare system & promotes individuals taking responsibility for their own lives.

Overall, I was quite impressed with what she had to say, it is in line with Jordan Peterson's message of fixing up your own life, adopting responsibility and essentially being the change you want to see in the world.

I just came across this video with Candice Owens, it's from 26th September 2018, but I think it relevant considering what we are seeing today, (note: it does have some biblical gloss and conservative views- not that that's necessarily a bad thing).

She discusses her early years growing up in poverty and how she was verbally abused in high school which was plastered in the news, which led to a victim mentality, eating disorder, and drinking. She came out of that "dark period" through self-reflection, making better choices, and letting go of the victim mentality. She said she realized that God chooses to allow us to experience both good and bad situations (I think ultimately she means to help us learn, although she actually says: "because who better to attack the left's narrative than someone who has experienced that).

She goes on to outline how the narrative being pushed by MSM to black communities is BS. How America is not racist, and opportunities are available to all. She also speaks out against the welfare system & promotes individuals taking responsibility for their own lives.

Overall, I was quite impressed with what she had to say, it is in line with Jordan Peterson's message of fixing up your own life, adopting responsibility and essentially being the change you want to see in the world.

I think it comes down to what Jordan Peterson says about equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome. People see the lack in the latter and assume it must be because of lack in former. Life isn’t “fair” and external factors absolutely do create different opportunities, to some degree, for everyone. I think it’s fair to say that equality of opportunity should be the goal to strive for and help those who are misfortunate, dealt a bad hand, or are being unjustly targeted by others (governments/the PTB tend to do that to all of us). But it’s also a mistake to disregard personal responsibility and potential as the other factor that determines success, in whatever way one would measure it.

So I see this whole mess as a complete disregard for personal responsibility and blaming all misfortunes on external causes. It’s a lot easier than working your butt off to improve your life. It’s also unfortunate that the real externally-caused misfortunes (like the lockdowns and other actions by the PTB at home and abroad) are not even their complaint - but instead imagined ones (systemic racism). So it’s like a double whammy. Focus only on external factors at the expense of internal ones, and not even real external factors!

Nevermind that the PTB couldn’t even do anything they do if society at large didn’t “look the other way” and let it happen, which means all actual external oppression/injustice is ultimately an internal “allowance” of it, so isn’t really an external factor at all.

So they’re so far off the mark, they’re “not even wrong”.

Like I just saw a meme on fb about how the elites have an actual island dedicated to child sex slavery, and everyone knows it, but let’s just ignore that and pretend that it isn’t a thing. I don’t even know what is crazier than that, and how apathetic and demoralized a population has to be for there to be no scandal at all as a result of such a revaluation. And that’s just one of many real external problems all vying for the top spot.

Last edited:

I've only ever seen short clips and tweets by Owens, but yesterday I watched a video of her show with PragerU, an interview with a black liberal professor. I thought it was quite good. The guy - while saying some crazy things - wasn't totally obnoxious, and actually made a few good points. Overall it was a good discussion, and it's good to see someone from the left and the right actually talking to each other. Gotta say I think Owens made better points overall, though!

Back
Top Bottom