Thanks, @SOTTREADER, that was a great response.

I think at most, between 1 to 2 years, the devastating effects of these vaccines will be known and the draconian measures will be unwound. So it'll be a matter of holding strong for up to 2 years whilst the effects and costs work there way through the system.
Yes, if they actually do try to vaccinate everyone, which I still think is something they can not pull off, there will be massive damage from the vaccines, especially when the vaccine is rushed and it's against corona, which has never worked before. There's also the notion that 'everyone' will get vaccinated but people will keep getting sick with the same symptoms.

I think it will take time to vaccinate everyone, possibly on the order of years. I've said before that I can't imagine mandatory vaccines in my country, for adult people. Nobody is talking about vaccines here. Nobody has been forcing me to get any for the past 30 years. The US and UK are crazy, but it's not like that in every country. Sweden and others resisted lockdown. Many countries might make vaccination recommended but not mandatory.

So I think just with this, we can probably hold out long enough for the damage and uselessness of the vaccines to become obvious, which should then lead to change of policy.

It looks like the US and UK will be the front line, so I guess you're a bit unlucky in that regard, but I still think there will be some options, even if they'll cost something. You're not the only Brit who doesn't want their fukking vaccine.

I would not despair so quickly, when pushed in a corner I suspect some people will come up with some clever tricks, I'm thinking hacking some fake chips or something. Also underground market and services might start a new life on their own.
Yes, if things really get to the point where there'll be no obvious way out, people will create less obvious ways. There is a certain percentage of the population that will fight this with whatever it takes. If tyranny becomes more determined, then so does the resistance. There would be things like underground markets. If you can buy a fake passport or ID, why not a vaccination card or whatever? People always make and sell whatever there's demand for. You might be able to convince your doctor to play along, or you may be able to bribe your doctor. I mean, if $500 can get you out of getting vaccinated, then I think most of us would be willing to pay that if there's no better option.

But we're not there yet, and it may still not get that far, for a number of possible reasons.

My employer just sent out an email talking about returning to the office post-vaccine.

It looks like there will be an expectation for employees to be vaccinated in order to return to office working.

I'm also wondering how an employer can know your medical history which leads on to some form of health or vaccine certificate!

Am I being paranoid?

I'm getting super stressed by this whole thing now!
Well, so I guess if you don't get vaccinated, you don't have to return to the office? Sounds good to me!

BTW, if you stress about it so much, they don't even have to vaccinate you. You'll ruin your health with stress long before they make a vaccine. So take it easy. Paranoia is fine, but you seem more scared than you should be. You'll do whatever needs to be done when the time comes. Don't stress about it now. (You're allowed to stress only after you've tried everything and nothing worked!)

Now, note that this was sent out by somebody who doesn't make the policies but just informs employees. They're just passing on some vague information and probably have no idea themselves about the details. There's a long way between somebody writing such a letter (which, legally, means absolutely nothing) and something like this being legally implemented.

It might very well be a scare tactic. You don't know what will happen if you refuse, so that's something you need to find out at some point. I probably wouldn't ask just yet, as that would only create unnecessary conflict, and they don't have this figured out yet anyway. But when it comes to it, I'd just tell my employer, "well, I'm not taking any vaccine even if you pay me a million dollars, so what now?" If the vaccine is needed to get back to the office, I'd happily work from home. And if they want to fire me, I'd say fine, suit yourselves.

The thing is, though, that to fire you for not wanting a vaccine, there must actually be a law that allows them to fire you for just that. Which I really doubt there will be, at least in most places. Of course they'll look for other reasons to fire you, but in my experience, this is not all that easy. I've seen cases when the company wanted to fire someone because he was incompetent and a pain in the ass, but it was hard to find a legal way to do it.

Plus if you're actually a decent employee, chances are the company won't actually want to fire you, and then you can just discuss with the boss what your options are.

Ultimately, you wrote you were prepared to do a lot of things to avoid a vaccine, so you might as well add losing a job. But again, I'm not convinced it will have to come to that.

Plus based on the Cs' clues, I'm expecting a lot of chaos starting soon (more than now), and this will complicate their vaccinating mission. So we still have some time before there actually is a vaccine, time before it starts getting implemented, we know the vaccine won't 'work' and will most likely cause a lot of damage to the first volunteers, we can do our best to be among the 'last to get vaccinated' (of course with no intention of actually getting vaccinated - just delaying as long as possible), and there are many things that can happen that would change the situation.

So as Tauri said,
In the meantime- breathe

Don't You all worry a bit now.. Russia to the rescue!
Russia’s first-ever speed grave-digging competition, which challenges participants to dig a coffin-shaped hole in the fastest time possible, has been moved from Omsk to Novosibirsk and postponed by a year due to coronavirus.
:lol2:

First the Olympics, then the Euros… Now Covid-19 makes Russian high-speed grave-digging competition move to 2021

Because of the extended measures,
participants would have to dig graves while masked and maintain social distancing, which was deemed “contrary to the spirit of the competition.”

:rotfl:

@Mandatory Intellectomy thank you for your response.

I've realised my stress levels have been going up lately at the thought of all these absurdities.

In the UK and USA, the vaccines are already being manufactured as we speak. I don't know if you know this?

So whichever vaccines get approved, they'll already have most of the stockpile already in place.

The logistics of transportation and storage has also been ironed out, including the delivery mechanisms (needles). They've also set the legislation and regulations in place already for mass vaccination.

Left to do

What I think they now need to do is work out the injection centers i.e. where people will go to get injected and how they'll track who has or hasn't got it. One thing they'll have to do is make it easy and costless for people to get injected.

They'll then need to come up with enforcement i.e. how to restrict the freedoms of those who don't get it. There will have to be some form of technological framework put in place. This is where the conspiracy stuff comes in - digital certificate, phone app, invisible ink tattoo? Who knows!

Again, in terms of restricting people's employment or making it possible for employers to see your medical history, here I suspect some might offer legal challenge.

One big argument they are using now is that this vaccination is not about our own individual protection but the protection of others. It's almost like this then negates our individual human rights. I wonder how far one can take this argument... assuming this is worked into a legal framework, can they then insist everyone get vaccinated against other contagious diseases? Etc.

Hearing these twats talk as if they have the power to decide what people should do makes me want to vom

Last edited:
In other news, it's also worth pointing out Corbett's latest report.

Influencers are being hired to spread the PTB line. Not sure if you've noticed Tom Hanks doing the rounds recently?!?!

No doubt this also applies to talking heads on TV like that twat from South Africa - forget his name.

In addition, someone mentioned it here but I also heard it elsewhere that they now may have bots in social networks commenting as people along pro-ptb lines. In particular, I hear this may be happening on the BBC website so as to create the image of a certain consensus.

There is also that fact of no liability in the U.S. The vaccine companies cannot be sued for damages. Is that true in UK also?

I actually don't know the position in the UK. I assume we mirror the US.

This question made me think of a few more tactics that could be used when the injections come.

It's not unreasonable if for example you insist that before you get injected, you need to speak to a properly qualified person, both medical and legal regarding the following so as to understand the risks and make an informed decision

• What are the long term side effects? How have these been determined?
  • Will you be more susceptible to other illnesses? If no, where are the studies that show this.
  • What are all the ingredients in the vaccine?
  • What rights do I have if I suffer a lasting adverse effect?
  • Who can I hold legally liable?
  • How will legal costs be met.
  • What about health costs and costs from lost earnings should I suffer effects as to enable me not to be able to work.
Etc etc.

As they'll be injecting something in you that is expected to injure some people, then surely it is reasonable to have all the above fully answered before one takes the leap of faith.

Lastly, you need the injecting nurse or doctor to sign a piece of legal paper stating they've informed you of all the pertinent information you need to know, including what these information is.

If they don't provide you with a means to get to a position so as to be informed, yet make it so that you'll be penalised if you don't get injected, then I think they are opening themselves up for more legal challenge.

Again, in terms of restricting people's employment or making it possible for employers to see your medical history
As I mentioned before in this thread as of March,1st we've mandatory 'toxxination' for measles for health care workers in Germany.
The law quickly passed in November 2019.

No daycare without measles protection

The obligation to provide proof of adequate vaccination protection in accordance with the recommendations of the Standing Commission on Vaccination (STIKO) or of immunity against measles also applies to staff in day-care centres, schools or other community facilities, childminders, residents and staff in asylum seekers' and refugee accommodation (all born after 1970).

Without adequate measles protection, children may not be admitted to daycare centres and staff may not work in community and health care facilities.

For children already attending a day-care centre or school before 1 March 2020, as well as for staff working in such facilities, the deadline for providing proof is 31 July 2021.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The procedure is as follows:
You'll receive a letter from your employer stating that you have to give proof that you
1.) are either already vaccinated via your vaccination pass
2.) or have antibodies due to a prior measle infection

Considering how smoothly all this passed I see no big obstacles for the 'rona-toxxination'.

I actually don't know the position in the UK. I assume we mirror the US.

As some have said before here, I suspect that they shall encourage people to have the vaccination in a variety of ways. Firstly because of the BIG SCARY THING!!!™ i.e. Covid-19 that they have very successfully used to manipulate the masses already in the UK. Secondly, they shall probably restrict the options of those who do not have the vaccinations e.g. inability to travel abroad without it. Employers will probably buy-in to all this, unfortunately, so those who have a high degree of contact with the public, especially in the healthcare sector, will have this imposed on them. For any stragglers, they will bring in mandatory vaccination. However, as the C's say: "Wait and see".

If they don't provide you with a means to get to a position so as to be informed, yet make it so that you'll be penalised if you don't get injected, then I think they are opening themselves up for more legal challenge
This has been posted here before. The document could come in handy when the situation turns bleak; it could also be adapted.
As I believe all corporations are exempt from liability for vaccination injuries the question who is liable will come to the forefront as you pointed out.
https://44trillion.com/assets/files/RefusalOfVaccination.pdf

California apartment building locked down under mandatory quarantine of all residents, with MANDATORY COVID-19 testing; all key cards deactivated, security guards posted at entrances during “lockdown”
What this confirmed incident reveals is that at least one major county in California is now resorting to China-style tactics that smack of medical tyranny and violations of fundamental human rights.

While Dems release thousands of prisoners from jails, one town in Colorado threatens ONE YEAR in jail for not wearing a mask
Oh, so now we CAN’T abolish the police because we need them to enforce mask-wearing
Why let California grab all of the authoritarian glory? How long do "we the people" put up with this sort of nonsense?

Here we go ladies and gents, it is all coming together now (mark of the beast and Visa / Mastercard) as answered by the C's back in session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?

A: Visa.

Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?

A: Yes?

Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

1) "On March 26, 2020 patent WO/2020/060606 was published. It is a Microsoft patent for cryptocurrency technology that is connected to the movements of a person’s body. Mining cryptocurrency has never been easier! Get a sensor implanted in your body and then do whatever the AI server tells you to do, and if you do it right, you will get some digital shekels!" - WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

2) "A new biometric identity platform partnered with the Gates-funded GAVI vaccine alliance and Mastercard will launch in West Africa and combine COVID-19 vaccinations, cashless payments, and potential law enforcement applications." - Africa to Become Testing Ground for "Trust Stamp" Vaccine Record and Payment System

Conclusions

It is clear that mandatory medical treatment and vaccination are explicitly prohibited by the Act. There is, however, potential for abuse leading to infringement of civil liberties and human rights unless the powers contained in the Coronavirus Act are exercised lawfully. The YouTube video, whilst correctly identifying some of the powers above fails to refer at all to the limitations on those powers.

Powers under the act are restricted to those circumstances where the exercise of the power is proportionate and necessary and for the shortest time possible. What is ‘reasonable’, ‘proportionate’ and ‘necessary’ is likely to change over time and is open to interpretation. For example, it may well be a proportionate measure for the State to detain an infected person who refuses to self-isolate until they are no longer infectious to prevent them passing on a disease which may kill another person.

Okay, so this lawyer is saying that the ACT they passed in the UK isn't all powerful but we must remain vigilant.

This below research document states that the gov is likely to use "compulsion" instead of a mandate.

See this PDF

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAl6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw2UUxIe-hxoincqFH3Hj16Q

For compulsion, see pg 8 - Pg 10 in the above document. Basically they'll make life really hard for you for not getting the vaccine but they can't physically force you.

@SevenFeathers the above also states that the UK is essentially in lockstep with the US with regard vaccine liability. Basically you can only sue if the batch is defective but otherwise the underlying risk is considered acceptable.

Further on, the document states about using criminal laws to prosecute those who don't get vaccinated but end up contracting the illness and then infecting others. This has only been tested with STDs and is on shaky ground in terms of how far you can take it.

To Americans, apparently y'all can be FORCIBLY vaccinated through the MODEL STATE EMERGENCY POWERS ACT 2001.

I haven't seen this come up yet in the thread or by any of the big YouTubers - Corbett, Spiro etc

Broad Definitions

• A "public health emergency" can be declared not only for bioterrorism attacks, but also for epidemics, pandemic disease or natural disasters.
  • The terms "epidemic disease", "pandemic disease" and "natural disaster" are not defined, leaving public health officials ample room for their own interpretation.
  • There are no limits on the number or types of tests that can be performed on individuals, or on the bodily specimens that can be collected. DNA and genetic testing are not excluded.

• Although due process is allowed, the Act permits state officials to identify and train personnel to serve as "emergency judges" to deal with citizen appeals of forced quarantine and isolation. Such training may be biased.
  • Citizens are required to submit to medical examinations, vaccinations, and quarantine against their will if a public health emergency is declared.
  • Public health officials are given authority to "collect specimens and perform tests on any person" even if they are healthy with no history of exposure to disease.
  • Health care professionals who refuse to provide forced medical examinations or vaccinations can be charged with a misdemeanor.
  • Citizens who refuse to comply can be detained and charged with a misdemeanor.
  • Police officers will be placed under the authority of health department officials.

All of a sudden Trump saying he'll use the military takes on a whole different meaning!!!

Think this was during the H1N1 pandemic but VERY relevant today.

To Americans, you need to check this law out! It's basically latched onto the Patriots Act and gives the US gov unlimited powers under a bio health national security incident, whatever that may be - bioterrorism, pandemic etc

Watch from 2.20 onwards

Back
Top Bottom