Interesting, is not a pandemic any more

Dr. Robert R. Redfield
@CDCDirector
I believe if everyone, including #Millenials and #GenZ, wear a cloth face covering for the next 4 to 6 weeks, we can get the #COVID19 epidemic under control.
I thought it was an slip, but...
It happend as well with the authoritiy of México, has anyone had noticed it with the authority from your country?

The #COVID19 epidemic continues, so as far as possible people suffering from diseases such as: diabetes...

edited

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200721_232421.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721_232421.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 14
And it was just "fact checked" by FB :shock::

View attachment 37202

There are more and more of these fact checked "False information" posts on FB regarding masks by the day! This one got fact checked too:

This Live Masks Test Shocks Viewers | Bitchute

I received the following notification: Screenshot_20200722-084926_Facebook.jpg

In the notification they linked to the following:

Flawed experiments exaggerate risk from CO2 concentration in masks

I wonder if they ran these tests themselves before fact checking, or if others have - what the results were. They're not essential to know that wearing a mask or face guard is more harmful than helpful but they help.

Last edited:
My employer just sent out an email talking about returning to the office post-vaccine.

It looks like there will be an expectation for employees to be vaccinated in order to return to office working.

I'm also wondering how an employer can know your medical history which leads on to some form of health or vaccine certificate!

Am I being paranoid?

I'm getting super stressed by this whole thing now!

My employer just sent out an email talking about returning to the office post-vaccine.

It looks like there will be an expectation for employees to be vaccinated in order to return to office working.

I'm also wondering how an employer can know your medical history which leads on to some form of health or vaccine certificate!

Am I being paranoid?

I'm getting super stressed by this whole thing now!
What vaccine are they talking about? Are they being specific or it is just a generic email from HR and management to justify their salaries?

What vaccine are they talking about? Are they being specific or it is just a generic email from HR and management to justify their salaries?

The covid vaccine!!!

Basically for now employees have to work from home but when a covid vaccine gets approved by the powers that be, then that position will get reviewed and we'll now be able to work as per usual, in the office albeit one must be vaccinated to do so.

They don't know when this will be but he states this is the position when a vaccine is ready.

The covid vaccine!!!

Basically for now employees have to work from home but when a covid vaccine gets approved by the powers that be, then that position will get reviewed and we'll now be able to work as per usual, in the office albeit one must be vaccinated to do so.

They don't know when this will be but he states this is the position when a vaccine is ready.
So the key word is WHEN. I don’t think you should alarm yourself in the meantime.

Nice wording.... exspectations can get dashed. I suppose the email didn't mention what happens in that case?
It's probably the time now to be really smart in figuring out what the legal consequences will be.

This is the exact wording

"We don't know yet what "going back to the office" will look like, pre or post-vaccine, although we can be sure that for the next couple of months at least we will continue to work as we have been doing since end of March"

It's the fact that he made sure to drop in vaccines in there as if this is the marker they are waiting for which implies there will be an expectation for employees to get vaccinated.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I don't like the implications of this!

What if an employee doesn't get vaccinated? How will they know? These are all questions that come to mind.

@Ina if I'm in a car and I know the road ends somewhere up a head, I'm not exactly sure where but I know it ends and there's a cliff drop, at what point should I start to alarm myself?

Is it when you know this or is it when the cliff drop suddenly emerges? :-(

For sure none of the forum members here like the thought but everybody still working has to be aware that this looms at the horizon. That's why it is said to keep calm and think about Plan A....then have a Plan B...and if all fails Plan C.
For example:
Plan A: receiving an exemption
Plan B: find a good doctor
Plan C: find a new job.
In the meantime- breathe
To me it is helpful to face the anger that is brought up by this including self-importance and righteous indignation. A great learning tool.

a) I don't believe side effects have been sufficiently mapped out during the fast track development of the vaccine b) I do not consent to a gene editing vaccine regardless of how safe the scientists say it is. I believe only God / nature has the right / power to alter my genes or instruct them on what to do.
There is also that fact of no liability in the U.S. The vaccine companies cannot be sued for damages. Is that true in UK also?

This is the exact wording

"We don't know yet what "going back to the office" will look like, pre or post-vaccine, although we can be sure that for the next couple of months at least we will continue to work as we have been doing since end of March"

It's the fact that he made sure to drop in vaccines in there as if this is the marker they are waiting for which implies there will be an expectation for employees to get vaccinated.

What if an employee doesn't get vaccinated? How will they know? These are all questions that come to mind.

@Ina if I'm in a car and I know the road ends somewhere up a head, I'm not exactly sure where but I know it ends and there's a cliff drop, at what point should I start to alarm myself?

Is it when you know this or is it when the cliff drop suddenly emerges? :-(
Metaphorically speaking, You can still drive with the knowledge that the road will stop even abruptly. Just that, when the road is about to finish, you start building it before you continue.
I know it is not easy dealing with uncertainty, but the only thing that brings about any degree of certainty is facts. What you have is a rule that can change at any notice or even without notice. Rules create patterns of uniformity and the false idea of security and control. However, the sense of security or even the sense of control even functioning together, do not automatcally create or provide certainty. It is up to each and every individual to create their own dose of certainty, in the most ethically sane and kind and considerate manner I might add.

Back
Top Bottom