Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

What an ordeal! Pneumonia in December/January sounds like Peterson might have contracted Covid-19.
What a heart wrenching story, I hope he fully recovers.

Just watched it as well. I‘m speechless, what an ordeal! Thank god Peterson had his daughter and the other good family support. It‘s heartbreaking to know that so many people who are on that drug will never have that luck/means/skills Peterson and his family had to find a way out of hell.

From JBP Weekly's letter (it started off with call that it was 'Benzodiazepine Awareness Day' (July 11th) with reference his daughters podcast):

Education and Ideology
The following is from a draft of Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life.

Imagine a system dedicated toward a particular goal: the education, for example, of young people. An educator with a belief system is construing the world in a simplified manner, but is intending to use those simplifications (and is justifying their utility) in relationship to their effectiveness in providing education. A valid educational institution has a purpose, which transcends the narrow interests of those who run the institution. It is therefore not predicated appropriately on the power that only serves, say, the teachers or professors. It has a purpose outside its own existence, and that purpose is generally and genuinely social value.

An education system that is functional teaches those who are exposed to it to conduct themselves in a successful manner in situations outside the institute itself: they learn to read, and to write, and to think critically, and to act in a socialized manner, and to compete, and to cooperate. And all these skills generalize beyond the narrow confines of what makes a given teacher capable of rising in the hierarchy of “power” that hypothetically characterizes the patriarchal institution. A hierarchy is a tool whose function transcends its own existence.

As a system becomes corrupt—degenerates, say, into mere order—its external function is increasingly sacrificed to the narrow self-interest of those who have come to occupy the safe, secure, predictable and, sometimes arbitrarily powerful niches of the institutional hierarchy. This is not to say that this is the defining characteristic of human organizations in general. There is virtually no view that is more cynical. Such a perspective denies the very notion of competence itself, as well as making light of the genuine desire to help, and to mentor, and to improve, and to create, and to reduce suffering, and to constrain malevolence. Such a perspective entirely denies the existence of the good (and I believe that is its fundamental purpose and motivation).

To the degree that a system remains honest—predicated on belief, rather than ideology—progress in the bureaucratized system remains dependent on ability to educate. The algorithms of belief suit the stated and planned intent. But then imagine, further, that the system can be gamed. Simplifications that merely mimic the provision of education emerge. These simplifications purport to educate, but what they really do, for example, is increase the probability that the simplifier will move up the hierarchy of education provision, while simultaneously ensuring (for example) unearned moral superiority, convenient identification of enemies, and the opportunity to vengefully hurt and destroy...

This is apparently the Whiteness that needs needs to be wiped off from the Earth. If you believe that hard work is the key to succes. You have been brainwashed. And science based on objective rational linear thinking? That's propaganda to.

Ec90PqvXgAc2z16

Ec90PpjWAAE61s2

Last edited:
The Montauk project is real.
Geez... We live in the world ruled by psychopaths while the society is being taken over by/ turned into what feels like an alien race, or zombies if you will. Scarce islands of real human beings are shrinking in number and size and soon can be forced to go full underground if want to have a chance to survive. Sorry for the bleak vision. But I do still hope something is about to happen and turn the tide before it's too late.

Geez... We live in the world ruled by psychopaths while the society is being taken over by/ turned into what feels like an alien race, or zombies if you will. Scarce islands of real human beings are shrinking in number and size and soon can be forced to go full underground if want to have a chance to survive. Sorry for the bleak vision. But I do still hope something is about to happen and turn the tide before it's too late.
I do too, this madness cannot go forever, even though is going on for a long time.

Traditional grammar rules are racist ... The English Department at Rutgers University recently announced a list of “anti-racist” directives and initiatives for the upcoming fall and spring semesters.

“This approach challenges the familiar dogma that writing instruction should limit emphasis on grammar/sentence-level issues so as to not put students from multilingual, non-standard ‘academic’ English backgrounds at a disadvantage”

Article:

Traditional grammar rules are racist ... The English Department at Rutgers University recently announced a list of “anti-racist” directives and initiatives for the upcoming fall and spring semesters.

“This approach challenges the familiar dogma that writing instruction should limit emphasis on grammar/sentence-level issues so as to not put students from multilingual, non-standard ‘academic’ English backgrounds at a disadvantage”

Article:

So let's all talk pidgin language which is said "petit-nègre" in French (literally "little -homie-") !

Yes, I was sarcastic.

Wtf (sorry for my abbreviated expletive, but jeezus) is wrong with these people?!! Do academics have nothing better to do? English is not a gendered langauage and I don’t see how grammar is racist. I think universities should be defunded, not the police.

You know, all the things that JBP warned about with regards to compelled speech and being forced to use certain words (or incorrect grammar) is coming about. If they control what words you use, they control your thoughts and how you think. So much for freedom.

So let's all talk pidgin language which is said "petit-nègre" in French (literally "little -homie-") !

Yes, I was sarcastic.

Hum, I didn't write "-homie-", but n***** An autocorrection of the forum ?? I looked in the dictionary and they say in a note : term very pejorative and offensive that was not before the XXe century. I guess I'm already too old :huh: (I was born in a time when some pastry had this name and noone find this offensive)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum, I didn't write "-homie-", but n-i-g-g-e-r. An autocorrection of the forum ?? I looked in the dictionary and they say in a note : term very pejorative and offensive that was not before the XXe century. I guess I'm already too old :huh: (I was born in a time when some pastry had this name and noone find this offensive)

And the Spanish burned effigies of Mohamed as a centuries long folk celebration of liberation from the Expulsion of the Moors and Islamic rule. Now that is badthink, and offense to the re-reconquest of Spain. Cowardice is culture now. And cowards think more cowardice is a solution to cowardice.

Free roam corn fed vs factory grain fed. Eloi vs morlock. A great splitting apart of the human organism? I tend to believe it and become shocked by it but I am starting to see (based on my own experience) that many of the leftist creatures are going to awaken to themselves. They might have perspectives worth observing by that point. Hopefully they can turn themselves around, but I guess I’m saying that it’s daunting but there is light at the end of the tunnel as change is constant.

Back
Top Bottom