Imminent Alien Disclosure?

@Joe @Alejo Maybe I overreacted but France, UK and USA opened their ufo archives last years + alien conact ambasador + news in the thread. It might mean that we are prepared for some serious revelations.

Published yesterday on the New York Times:

It includes these interesting paragraphs:

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

[...]

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.

'If it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than...the Chinese or the Russians' said Marco Rubio

A Pentagon UFO unit will make some investigations public as ex-advisors suggest that “vehicles not made on this earth” were placed in US government storage.

The team will update the US Senate’s Intelligence Committee on its unidentified flying object (UFO) research every six months, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

Publicly named in 2019 as the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, the Pentagon unit succeeded an investigative UFO program that was said to have been disbanded prior to 2017.

One former official, Eric Davis, told The Times that he briefed the US Department of Defense in March about the retrieval of “off-world vehicles not made on this earth”.

The Pentagon consultant and subcontractor said objects he believed “we couldn’t make…ourselves” were discovered during his time on the unit, where he has worked since 2007.

Whilst no crash artefacts have ever been documented in public, Harry Reid – the former Democratic Senate majority leader – told The Times that he “came to the conclusion” that UFO materials were in the government’s possession.

“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,” said the former senator for Nevada.

It is not known what details the Pentagon unit will provide to the Senate, whilst acting intelligence committee chairman Marco Rubio said last week that his priority was to uncover who was behind unidentified flying vehicles seen over American military bases.

“We have things flying over our military bases and places where we are conducting military exercises and we don’t know what it is — and it isn’t ours,” said senator Rubio to CBS Miami.

“Frankly, that if it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary,” added Mr Rubio.

The Senate committee mandated the Pentagon unit to “standardise collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon” as part of 2021 spending plans on intelligence agencies.

I agree that the latest steps from Media and government departments in the US in regard to the UFO phenomena are rather curious, but I'm still not convinced that "Alien disclosure" is on the agenda or "the goal". And even if that would be the case (which could very well be), it would be likely just a distraction than anything else IMO. It could very well be that the "UFO disclosure" plays into coverup Agenda of comet intrusions. Or maybe the US is just in such a chaotic and confused state now, that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?Another possibility is that this UFO disclosure might play into the anti russian propaganda. If anything, I came to the conclusion, as many others here did too I guess, that the UFO phenomena and related issues can be in most cases an excellent way to distract people from what is going on "down here".
Or as Victor Clube is quoted as saying
" History, it now seems is repeating itself: it has taken the Space Age to revive the Platonist voice of reason but it emerges this time within a modern anti-fundamentalist, anti-apocalyptic tradition over which governments may, as before, be unable to exercise control....Cynics (or modern sophists), in other words, would say that we do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions! "

'If it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than...the Chinese or the Russians' said Marco Rubio

A Pentagon UFO unit will make some investigations public as ex-advisors suggest that “vehicles not made on this earth” were placed in US government storage.

Everything can be a distraction nowadays.

Hinting at pervasive aliens may be the lesser evil contrary to revealing the existence of highly advanced secret government craft, whether they are completely reproduced from alien technology or merely Tesla technology (Nikola Tesla - not Elon Musk) merged with innovative materials and systems acquired from crashed 'UFOs'.

If the PTB are still planning a 'faked alien invasion' they'd better have a substantial number of alien-appearing vehicles at hand and make the public believe that those are 'from out there'... 🛸 🛸 🛸

Everything can be a distraction nowadays.

Hinting at pervasive aliens may be the lesser evil contrary to revealing the existence of highly advanced secret government craft, whether they are completely reproduced from alien technology or merely Tesla technology (Nikola Tesla - not Elon Musk) merged with innovative materials and systems acquired from crashed 'UFOs'.

If the PTB are still planning a 'faked alien invasion' they'd better have a substantial number of alien-appearing vehicles at hand and make the public believe that those are 'from out there'... 🛸 🛸 🛸
Wouldn’t it be ironic if that during a “fake” alien invasion the real one would take place. If I were an alien commander that is exactly what I would do

Wouldn’t it be ironic if that during a “fake” alien invasion the real one would take place. If I were an alien commander that is exactly what I would do

I've had this thought a couple of times in the past, and yes, it would be a brutal irony. By this point it really seems that a very subtle "eclipsing" of people's true selves into a more ponerised version is the kind of approach taken by those bastard lizards. They kind of amalgamate the host population into their FRV, thus nullifying any potential opposition, or even damping down the host consciousness so that they have little to no awareness of what's really going on.

Following research into the so-called alien reality, I have to say I would welcome things being out in the open though, though sometimes I wonder if this will ever happen, at least not in this density anyway.

I've had this thought a couple of times in the past, and yes, it would be a brutal irony. By this point it really seems that a very subtle "eclipsing" of people's true selves into a more ponerised version is the kind of approach taken by those bastard lizards. They kind of amalgamate the host population into their FRV, thus nullifying any potential opposition, or even damping down the host consciousness so that they have little to no awareness of what's really going on.

Following research into the so-called alien reality, I have to say I would welcome things being out in the open though, though sometimes I wonder if this will ever happen, at least not in this density anyway.
I honestly think an alien invasion will not be anything like what we see in movies and tv- like you say the ground work has already been done, and I seem to recall the Cs have also said as much. They are pretty much already here waiting in the wings and when the vibes are right they will simply slip out into our awareness and become part of a new reality just like Covid, #me too and all the other madness. Welcome to the New Age...

Back
Top Bottom