Something is OFF...

I wanted to chime in and say that I have been feeling something's off since a couple of weeks too.
Ten days ago I got notice of a friend's suicide, so for a while I thought that was behind my anxiety. I dealt with the immediate grief over my friend in 2-3 days of intense sorrow, and after I felt allright, like I understood what had happened and could let it go and be thankful for the good memories above all. But energies around have been very strange since. Reading everyone's comments here makes me realise I'm (probably!) not mistaken, that something truly is up. I feel like I need to center and ground more than ever. I have had some great moments with my 3-year old lately, biking in the woods and swimming in the park.. but I have to admit that hanging on is hard! Thankful towards everyone here as always.

But that didn’t seem to be helping recently and she said it felt like we were under attack. I thought, could be, that can happen at any time, but somehow this felt different, wider I suppose for lack of a better term. Again, seeing that you all are experiencing extra weirdness of late, confirms that it could be something else going on. Thank heavens for this forum.
I still think it's a good idea to stay cautious even though it does not seem like it to you that you could be targeted, I think it comes in many shapes and forms.
Maybe it's just me and I imagine things but you seem to be deflecting the possible danger, like it can't happen to you.

Awarness I suggest.

Leelee better expressed what I was trying to convey. I hear you Esprit and yes, it crossed my mind many times, especially while experiencing the pain as if someone simultaneously hit me full strength into my stomach and at my head. It didn't feel 'organic' in a lack of a better term, not like the pain caused by some stomach virus or your usual headache. What I meant was not a deflection but concern how it might be happening on a wider scale, many people targeted at once.

Thank you for your warning and for Laura's reply and everyone sharing. It's important to stay aware at all times, especially now! I'll keep that in mind, I promise. :-)

Oh yes, I've noticed! Particularly in the middle of this week. I've felt lethargic, down, little motivation to work and emotionally burned out.

It's been storming often the past few weeks, but the other night it was overcast and in between storms, and the sky was a golden yellow color. It was interesting, but I thought it could be ominous too. Last evening there was a storm again that downed a lot of tree limbs, but didn't seem so bad here.

Yesterday I was very anxious and took a GABA calm, which helped a little. I thought there was some kind of beaming going on. I've tried listening to music and humming to cheer myself up. Particularly useful seemed to be The Killers song All These Things That I've Done, where there is a line: "If you can hold on, hold on."

I too certainly feel like the walls are closing in. My sensible side of me keeps saying strategic enclosure,with I have made effort to do but sometimes these anger levels rise up in me. I’m trying to make peace with what’s happening and accept that it just has too happen the way it’s got to happen. Maybe I’m trying to cling on too hard to the old world and part of me just wants to fight. Must remember to breath!!! Appreciate everyone’s comments,good to know we’re not alone.

I have had the same feelings too since last week but more physical symptoms this week (sinus pressure, unsettled stomach, ringing ears, and fatigue). I just have the overall feeling of something big in the works behind the scenes or in the unseen, like a hammer is about to fall.

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

c.a. the Cs' comment above taken from your post is very refreshing. I have been singing a song with those exact words repeatedly for the past three days. The words of the song just keep coming back each day. This has help me to look deeper in the meaning of the words and how it impact my present life. PATIENCE.PATIENCE.

They that wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up on wings just like an eagle at soar
They shall run and not be weary
They shall walk and never faint they that wait on the Lord
And I say wait on the Lord
Hold on a little while longer
Here's what you got to do
Trust and believe my friend
He'll work it out for you
One thing you must remember
My God is able and He cares for you
He cares for you
Wait on the Lord and he will come through
Wait on the Lord He will answer you
Wait on the Lord and He won't be long
Wait on the Lord He's going to work for

Thank you for opening this discussion... I've been irritable for no big reason and also sad like some of you said. Yesterday was the worst, I went to see my nieces and went to the park I was fine until I saw my niece being mean to another kid and the anger I felt was really weird and felt like the greatest injustice i've ever witnessed... (which was not) then she throwed a toy at my face (it hurted) and the same wave of anger happened, and then a huge sadness I wanted to cry so bad. She is only 3 and she misbehaves sometimes, which is completely normal as she is testing our boundaries all the time like I guess I did as a kid. The problem was that I was also like a kid with my emotions.

I've had weird dreams last couple of nights.

That happened too... last night I dreamt I touched something else's arm and hand which was also under my sheets, it was a soft hairless skin with 3/4 fingers and it was warm but still... I woke up and started looking under the sheets but there was nothing. Strange thing is I didn't get that relief when you realise It was just a dream. I did not feel like woking up. For me to wake up feels like a kind of switch from dream to reality where reality is different. This time was the same, only that the hand disappeared.

These days it becomes really hard for me to discern what is mine and what I just pick up from others.

Yes that is also what I'm experiencing...

Well thank you all for your support! For me what has helped was to force myself be focused and alert and not driven by whatever was driving those emotional peaks...

Surviving the lock down has been pretty stressful with ups and downs, although its been mostly manageable.
I did however also notice a big shift in things this week.
I've been getting the ringing in my ears (sometimes left, sometimes right) most of the week. Not something I've had for a long time, and my dreams had been pretty vivid all week.
Tuesday morning I dreamed of fighting dragons - which although not unusual also hadn't happened for a long time.
Tuesday night I went to bed, and after saying prayers and starting to drift off to sleep my bodies energy started to feel like it was inflating and vibrating. It was so weird I had to get up for a bit.
That night I had a nightmare unlike any I've ever had - the short version is I ended up in a future where I was crippled and/or locked away in some capacity. On reflection I don't know if it was a billboard from the universe or processing old things. The emotional shock stayed with me all day.
I made some hopefully positive decisions - including (based on some possibilities related to the dream and intuition) taking maritime pine bark extract again, which has had a decent grounding and energy boosting effect for myself.
Less dramatic dreams the last two nights by comparison: one was fending off a murderer hiding in some bushes with a stick whilst warning others about them, and last night was avoiding being crushed by a large collapsing metal tower (possibly a TV transmitter), that had had it's brick base completely eroded and now had people kicking it to bring it down.
Weird times.
Although I've mentioned dreams a lot in the past, they've not been something I've focused on in recent years and most of my nights have either been quite or generally had mundaine dreams. These recent ones are all out of character.

Wow, and when you think that maybe you are very sensitive and that maybe you are already reaching the limit... I mean somehow more or less or with variations I feel the same as you people. Living here with my family already makes the negativity unbearable. The TV is on almost all day and the only thing that is transmitted is panic-death-virus-corruption-panic ad nauseam. Then you have a father constantly making exclamations of negativity of: oh no! uhhh nooo, this is terrible, this is horrible bla bla bla. The rest of them have bought the whole pandemic story and it's gotten to the point where you have to use disinfectant on areosol and others when you come home from the supermarket, which is a real hysteria. I even disinfect the soles of my shoes, and I'm not exaggerating. I just know I'm passing this to the max in the sense of learning to be stoic (family life) and learning not to get carried away by negative EM vector projected as a thermonuclear bomb. I even think I can feel it as a physical sensation of pressure and heat... that causes me revulsion.

Hello, I felt inclined to share a concern of mine which rises up with every new day since the last weekend. I'm not intending to rise panic or stir negative emotions, nothing like that, it's just an observation which starts to concern me a bit. I'm wondering if we may be under some extra heavy energy influence within the last few days and if that's true- then it could be a positive thing to point it out, so we don't overreact, work it out and stay aware of it throughout the day.

In the last few days this all happened:

My daughter works at the gym and talks with a lot of people through her day, two of them found their family members dead after committing a suicide, few people had bad car accidents, there's an increase in aggressive people just looking for a fight and yesterday they had a huge flood caused by the the silliest mistake ever of one cleaning lady. Also, she gets few angry emails daily from people not happy with contract clauses but now she gets 30-40 of them per day! She loves her job and always comes back home full of energy and funny stories, but since this last weekend she's completely exhausted and commenting how she feels as if she's working in some wrong, parallel reality, opposite of the usual one.

Our long time family friends had a birthday celebration and in the middle of it a wife of friend's brother got up, stated how she doesn't feel very well and will go inside to lay down for a bit. When they checked on her after they found her almost dead, she tried to kill herself! She's in the hospital now and will survive but will be locked up to a psych board for at least a couple of months. Her pregnant daughter was there and many children, it was the most unexpected thing ever, it makes no sense...

In the evening, two nights ago, the storm was cooking up here, crazy lightning with no sound for hours. The Moon had a red circle around it and the skies were lit up in the orange/red glow with every strike, colours more appropriate for the sunset then for the lightning! Now, I follow few sky watch channels and there were other reports of that same phenomena across EU, the probable explanation being desert dust which spread in a thin layer over some parts of Europe lately. What I experienced was that I suddenly, out of nowhere, felt sick, really sick, while getting ready for bed and observing the crazy sky show outside. I felt like I'll throw up. I dragged myself to bed and fell asleep somehow, feeling terrible.

Yesterday I had a strong stomach pain, in intervals all through the day and a horrible headache. I barely functioned, had to take a pain killer in order to do my chores which I rarely do, medications don't agree with me and I avoid them as much as possible. When I went out for a walk with my dogs I witnessed the most violent thing, two guys (one of them I know) started to fight, out of nowhere, few steps away from me as I was approaching them, on my way back home. One punched the other from his bike and then kicked him again to the ground, step on him screaming, then started to strangle him while yelling "I will kill you!!! I'm crazy, can't you see?!? You can't threaten me!!!" I ran a wide circle around them and rushed back into the building, didn't want to stay and see how it ends up so that I won't have to deal with the police. Other people were watching from the distance, hopefully someone called them. It may sound cowardly but I had my share of experiences with police here when reporting some things and it was a nightmare on it's own. I just stay away.

Then my mother called me from the coast and said how she had the worst night ever, couldn't sleep, pure torture. The rest of her day yesterday was also anything but relaxing, as one would expect on a holiday, everything went wrong. And then my kid came back home 2 hours late from work, overtired and with a strong back pain cause of cleaning up and solving the flood mess.

This morning I woke up feeling fine, no pain, just a bit 'foggy mind'. Then I read Angelburst29 post about leaving this forum, it left me with a sense of deep sadness and concerns for her. Then I read this two new posts in the Astrology thread, as replies to @Ruth warning about the weekend:

Now it's probably more clear why I felt the need to say something. One thing after another, like a crazy train rushing through the night, destination unknown. Maybe to arm ourselves up with some extra vigilance and patience, not that we aren't already using so much of our resources to handle the world's current mayhem, but still- build up some more on top of it all, just in case.

Hi Color, hope you find relief as possible, thanks for share ....

Really interesting all the commentaries, for myself is so insane with the COVID-19 lockdown the notion of the time, is a feel of continuous of things, so slow or too fast, depending mostly of what pesonal events happens.
About discomforts, I do not have any health issue or chronic problem, but in the last month I have felt my neck and head very tense, I think I have been maintaining my diet well-supplements, taking a lot of water, rest ... but I feel a lot discomfort in My neck and head, I do not know if it is the 4G towers, which are all over the area, it is incredible they are even in sparsely populated areas.
At the same time as this discomfort, I feel very energetic...

This reminds me of the WIZARD OF OZ, lion, tigers and bars! Oh my! 😱

I have had so many of these events in my life that I have learned to recognize what is the real issue. This is classic response to the "terror of the unknown" What makes things more problematic is that the whole population has been thrown into the void be these disturbing events.

I remember from my health care education that there was a study of the physiolocical affect of adrenaline. They divided up the participants into 2 groups, A: participants were told that the injection was adrenaline and were informed of expected physiological responses, B: participant were not told what the injection was but were to write down all of the physiological responses. Both were told that the affects would only last an hour.

Group A went through the hour with no noticeable discomfort and documented the expected affects:
  • increasing the heart rate
  • redirecting blood toward the muscles, causing a surge in energy or shaking limbs
  • relaxing the airways to give the muscles more oxygen, which may cause breathing to become shallow
  • increasing the speed at which the brain works to plan an escape route
  • widening the pupils to let more light enter the eyes
Group B irrupted in significant negative emotional reactions to the changes. Panic, thoughts of deadly cancer, suicidal thoughts and anger towards others. In short they expressed their "terror of the unknown"

Because the entire world has shifted into "terror of the unknown" the adrenaline levels have increased with resulting reactions among the 2 groups. The forum and the knowledge received by the C's helps us stay in the group A category of lab rats. The low information lab rats, on the other hand, are the ones that are doing Group B behavior right on queue.

Our defense mechanism against the "terror of the unknown" is to stay informed, stay healthy, and stay strong, i.e. Work.

I too have noticed that something is off. Over the last two weeks there’s been two completely unexpected deaths that took everyone who knew them by surprise and left then all in absolute shock. One individual I’m close with had an anxiety attack so bad this past week that I picked them up from work and practiced breathing exercises with them to help them through it.

I’ve been experiencing tinnitus at random. High pitched “ringing” or frequency and it dissipates slowly. I haven’t noticed anyone being hostile but I don’t get out much these days outside of being in my back yard tending to various plants I have in a garden area that I started awhile back as a fun project with my son.

These are strange times.

Thank you for stating what a lot of us are feeling Color and for the reminder to stay vigilant Laura. It has been quite weird and I've had trouble determining whether my agitation is all from the problems at work with managers or from many customers who seem easily agitated and see us as an easy way to blow off some steam. The team at work has been put through the ringer these last months and most are on edge too. The new manager doesn't seem like it's going to be much change from the last one and the hope is fading fast.

Monday, I was building a small burn area (5 x 5) with cinder blocks on the rear of the property. The guy running a pallet/junk yard behind us lost his mind and went off on me almost the whole time I was moving the blocks into position. Someone called the county on him several weeks ago and he has not been easy to deal with even in the best of times. He has tried to take over other people land as if he has squatting rights or something. Even through there is a roughly 15' strip of land between us, he wanted to consider that and the rest of mine leading up to the little creek his. After a few times at trying to reason with him, I just carried on and ignored his words. I felt like it was blown way more out of proportion than needed. It is my land after all.

I've considered it a small victory that I was able to say what I needed to say both at work and to the guy behind me without getting angry or pulled into whatever it is that is going on. But I did have the energy/thoughts about it for days afterward that has taken some time for me to discharge so I can focus on what needs to be done. Before all this started I was trying to interact with others more but now, I am withdrawing more and more from feeling drained when I come home from work. So thank you all for voicing the weirdness you are dealing with too.

I have been experiencing joint pain, muscle aches on and off, vertigo, nausea, and just a general spacey feeling for the past two weeks. Today has been the worst. This morning wasn’t too bad, but by the afternoon I was utterly exhausted, along with a major increase in all the other symptoms. My head feels like it could explode from pressure, and I can hear my heartbeat in my left ear.

Back
Top Bottom