Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thanks for the session today. As per Yas' suggestion to learn to concentrate during the practice and still the mind, I will do the program without using the recording, and skipping the Beatha breathing. In case anyone else wants to try it too, here is the breathing count for each part:

Pipe breathing:
-12 times hands around the belly
-12 times hands around the chest
-7 times hands behind the shoulders
A 1-minute break between rounds. Inhale for 6 seconds, hold for 3 seconds, exhale for 9 seconds, hold for 3 seconds.

Warrior breath:
12 consecutive breaths. About 1-2 seconds inhaling and exhaling quickly.
30 seconds break between rounds.

Prayer of the soul:
In the audio Laura repeats it 6 times and then leaves about 15 minutes of instrumental to relax.

Good truck! :)

I did not understand the plan with the singing - could you please explain it to me again?

There was a suggestion to sing together after finishing the program that came up during a meeting when I wasn't there. Maybe @logos5x5 can chime in and give us an idea of what was the original idea.

What we decided during our last meeting, yesterday, is that we can start with a song that isn't very complicated and known by almost everyone, so I suggested Amazing Grace. So, on our next meeting, we can try singing that song together after practicing the program. Just one song, one time... that's basically it.

Thanks for the session today. As per Yas' suggestion to learn to concentrate during the practice and still the mind, I will do the program without using the recording, and skipping the Beatha breathing. In case anyone else wants to try it too, here is the breathing count for each part:

Pipe breathing:
-12 times hands around the belly
-12 times hands around the chest
-7 times hands behind the shoulders
A 1-minute break between rounds. Inhale for 6 seconds, hold for 3 seconds, exhale for 9 seconds, hold for 3 seconds.

Warrior breath:
12 consecutive breaths. About 1-2 seconds inhaling and exhaling quickly.
30 seconds break between rounds.

Prayer of the soul:
In the audio Laura repeats it 6 times and then leaves about 15 minutes of instrumental to relax.

Good truck! :)

It is only six times with the shoulders Cantera, not seven. That makes a total of 30 which is the requested number by the C's when Laura et al were discussing what would later be known as E.E. with the C's. I have just tried to find that session but my search fu has failed, sorry.

Oh and it is only three rounds of the Warrior Breath don't forget.

It is only six times with the shoulders Cantera, not seven. That makes a total of 30 which is the requested number by the C's when Laura et al were discussing what would later be known as E.E. with the C's. I have just tried to find that session but my search fu has failed, sorry.

The repetitions for the third position are usually less because it is a hard position at the beginning, but you can start with 6 or 9, and then move to 12 if that suits you.

Regarding the Warrior's Breath, it could be 3 rounds of 10-15 breaths with one minute pause between rounds.

Here's something from the companion guide which may be useful too:

How to practice Éiriú Eolas in your daily life

If you only have 5 to 10 minutes, do some light stretching and Warrior’s Breath to clear out stale air.

If you have 15 minutes, do light stretches, Three Stage breathing with three counted Pipe Breaths at each stage and Warrior’s Breath.

If you have 30 minutes, do the full Three Stage Breathing protocol and Warrior’s Breath. If you still have a few minutes, do one repeat of the Prayer of the Soul.

Try to do the Prayer of the Soul Meditation every day, using pipe breathing at the beginning. This will enhance the detoxification of your body, mind and emotions as well as improving your sleep.

If you have 45 minutes, we highly recommend following the entire program once a week, and twice if possible. For that, you may want to play the breathing and meditation audio, which will guide you through all the exercises.

You can choose whatever time of day you wish to do the program. In the morning, it will help you start the day full of energy and without stress. In the evening, it will allow you to recover from your daily activities and improve your sleep. But the most important thing is that you practice regularly! You will then benefit from its full life-changing effect.

There was a suggestion to sing together after finishing the program that came up during a meeting when I wasn't there. Maybe @logos5x5 can chime in and give us an idea of what was the original idea.

What we decided during our last meeting, yesterday, is that we can start with a song that isn't very complicated and known by almost everyone, so I suggested Amazing Grace. So, on our next meeting, we can try singing that song together after practicing the program. Just one song, one time... that's basically it.

That's it, sing one song together after the EE practice as it has many benefits. The discussion came from the 4 July 2020 session, and other mentions here in the forum.

@cassandra suggested In the Garden. It was mentioned in the thread of this session.

But we can sing different songs each week, if you like the idea.

Here are some of the suggestions:
What do you think?

I read about it yesterday, cassandra. And now most brands need to put big warnings if they have too much sugar, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, flavours, and/or colorants...

2DYCBKTUHBBLPMMOTHNUOMWR3I.jpg

BUT they follow the same nutritional pyramid nonsense so they'll also put a warning if they have saturated fats, for example, and no mention of MSG, GMOs, and other bad stuff. Obesity and diabetes is a real epidemic here so it might do some good, but I'm not very hopeful about the results... in general, we have very bad nutritional habits in Mexico.

That's it, sing one song together after the EE practice as it has many benefits. The discussion came from the 4 July 2020 session, and other mentions here in the forum.
I won’t be able to stay back for the singing part every time as for us in Australia it’s in the mid morning, and on my days off I have a bunch of stuff to get done afterwards (it’s also why I tend not to be able to chat for long afterwards). But where possible, I’ll be happy to join in :flowers:

Hello everyone, just a reminder that all attendants to the workshops need to be registered in this list. If you are not in it but you are already participating, please just write your forum name. The same applies to anyone that wants to participate for the first time; all members of the forum are welcome.

Thanks everyone for coming together for EE today. It's a really nice thought to be sharing the space with others during the work even though we are far apart. I first started EE in 2011 and purchased the CD's :lol:... I practiced for a year or so - wow, that seems like a life time ago and I don't even have a CD player anymore! Anyways, like I said, I've now been practicing again for a couple of years after a journey of exploring other meditations, EFT and yoga which was more about connecting with people than actually not benefitting from EE. Now we are no longer able to meet in groups or travel in the flesh I thought I'd try this group option. EE def has the most relaxing effect which is what I feel is so so important now that we seem to have sped up this roller coaster ride so thank you everyone. I'm generally free on Fridays so will see you all again for sure 🙏

Back
Top Bottom