Add this to the pile of measures that are totally ineffective, but are being enforced nonetheless:
Temperature checks upon entry to businesses or schools are ineffective for detecting COVID, Fauci says
14 August 2020

Checking people's temperatures upon entry to businesses and schools is essentially pointless as a standalone measure to protect against the spread of COVID-19, and the practice can just as well be avoided to save time, Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a Facebook Live broadcast Thursday.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the temperature checks aren't reliable, and it's more effective to question people about symptoms than it is to take their temperature with an infrared thermometer, which is an increasingly popular practice as places reopen.
"We have found at NIH that it is much, much better to just question people when they come in and save the time, because temperatures are notoriously inaccurate many times," Fauci said.

Schools, common business such as grocery stores, large corporations including Amazon, and Disney's Florida theme parks all utilize temperature screenings in an attempt to prevent people with COVID-19 from entering.

Despite the popularity of the temperature checks as a safety measure, their ineffectiveness in detecting COVID-19 should be rather obvious. One of the most well-known and complicating aspects of COVID-19 is the likely number of people who have, or have had, the coronavirus with few or no symptoms, let alone a fever.

That's not to mention the inaccuracy of infrared temperature readings, particularly when used on people in the summer time after they've been out in the heat. Fauci himself said he's registered at 103 on a temperature check just from being outside.
So, while there's some chance that a temperature check could catch someone who is attempting to go somewhere with a fever, the checks are not likely to catch a significant portion of COVID-19 cases.

"All in all, temperature screenings may catch some cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus. But it could miss many others," Bruce Y. Lee, a public health expert, wrote for Forbes last month. "Thus, be skeptical whenever anyone tries to assure you that things are safe just because they are doing temperature and symptom screening."
Much of the opposition to reopening schools for in-person classes is due to fear of asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 among students and teachers, or the risk that students may unknowingly contract the virus at school and bring it home to vulnerable family members.

Statistics have proven that children without underlying health problems are unlikely to have serious illness if they get COVID-19, but the potential for asymptomatic spread creates an uncertainty that some parents and school officials are unwilling to risk.

Here's another video with Serene Teffaha, the Lawyer here that is mounting a class action. She's tracked down that the RT-PCR test are being used to collect DNA samples for a police run DNA data base. She claims that the Australian Strategic Policy Institute warned the Australian govt about the security risk of using the 10 million RT-PCR tests that were purchased from the Beijing Genomics Institute because they are involved with companies that are engaged in constructing DNA dragnets for surveillance purposes.

So, using dodgy tests does have another purpose.

Edited to add: In the first link above there is mention of a book called 'Hidden Hand' by Clive Hamilton and Mareika Ohlburg.

The Amazon Blurb about the book:

In this landmark follow-up to the bestselling Silent Invasion, Hidden Hand exposes the Chinese Communist Party’s global program of influence and subversion, and the threat it poses to democracy.

With its enormous economic power, China is now a global political and military force engaged in an ideological struggle with the West. Combining a mass of evidence with unique insights, Clive Hamilton and Mareike Ohlberg lay bare the nature and extent of the Chinese Communist Party’s influence operations across the Western world – in politics, business, universities, think tanks and international institutions such as the UN. This new authoritarian power is using democracy to undermine democracy in pursuit of its global ambitions.

Combining meticulous research with compelling prose, Hidden Hand brings to light the Chinese Communist Party's threats to democratic freedoms and national sovereignty across Europe and North America – and show how we might push back against its autocratic influence.

Last edited:
Well I learnt a lot from this wonderful illuminating article that isn't at all propaganda....

"Some people have argued that when enough of the population have caught COVID-19, and produced an immune response to it, we will have reached "herd immunity" and the virus will no longer be able to spread.

But this is a misunderstanding of what herd immunity means and how viruses spread and so is not a realistic aim for COVID-19 control.

Herd immunity is what enables us to eliminate diseases using vaccines. The percentage of a population who need be to be vaccinated to reach herd immunity is calculated using the basic reproductive rate (R0)."

"Numerous diseases have been eliminated in many countries thanks to herd immunity produced by vaccination programmes. But herd immunity is not something that can be achieved by natural infection. "

Seriously? Where do they get these people from?!

:headbash:

Here's another video with Serene Teffaha, the Lawyer here that is mounting a class action. She's tracked down that the RT-PCR test are being used to collect DNA samples for a police run DNA data base. She claims that the Australian Strategic Policy Institute warned the Australian govt about the security risk of using the 10 million RT-PCR tests that were purchased from the Beijing Genomics Institute because they are involved with companies that are engaged in constructing DNA dragnets for surveillance purposes.

So, using dodgy tests does have another purpose.

Edited to add: In the first link above there is mention of a book called 'Hidden Hand' by Clive Hamilton and Mareika Ohlburg.

The Amazon Blurb about the book:

Some years ago I listened through all the interviews with Fletcher Prouty, the author of ‘The Secret Team’, and I remember how in one episode he was asked something like “Who is at the very top of the elite rulers?” He answered that based on his knowledge and experience, the utmost top rulers of this world are Chinese (he might have said Asians), but they are hidden and no one knows their names.

Don’t know if that’s true, but maybe there’s something to it? Just thought I’d mention this, since I suddenly remembered it. :-)

I've noticed the vaccine campaign has begun.

Over the last few days I've noticed articles about vaccinations for children and students and teasers in news reports as to whether the covid vaccine should be mandatory.

In addition, we're also having a plethora of "polls" being released now all stating the same thing - not enough people will take the vaccine.

What's interesting is all these are coming in from various countries in a fashion to suggest theirs some coordination at play.

Ad hoc local one here

Another one

BBC article from today

This one on SOTT but from the Hill re some polls

Etc etc.

Are we now moving to a new phase of the covid programme?

Just a heads up...I just noticed that the sequel to the Plandemic documentary (with Judy Mikovits) is going to be released in two days on the Londonreals site Freedomplatform. Apparently this film is called Plandemic: Indoctornation.

See here:

Londonreal's Brian Rose seems very excited about it:

Let's see if this one is going to be censored as much as the first one. Maybe it would be a good idea to download it once it's available.

Source (Dutch only): https://www.volkskrant.nl/wetenschap/ook-maanden-na-corona-nog-extreem-moe-dit-is-een-nieuwe-ziekte-en-een-buitensporige~bd35c456

DeepL Translator said:
Science Chronically fatigued by corona

Even months after corona still extremely tired: 'This is a new disease. And an exorbitant one'

Physically nothing seems to be wrong and yet some of the ex-covid patients still have serious complaints months later. These strongly resemble a misunderstood disorder, the chronic fatigue syndrome. Research into it is now underway.

Ellen de Visser
- 14 August 2020, 14:08

Even a twenty-minute phone call is an energy-guzzling activity for journalist Wineke de Boer (44). "I knew you were going to call, I'll keep that in mind for the rest of the day," she says. "Because if I do too much, I am immediately punished for it." Two days earlier she went to the hospital for a blood test, she lives nearby, that's lucky; the rest of the day she was floored: cold, no appetite and so very tired.

"I'm still living like a mop," she said eight weeks ago in de Volkskrant [in Dutch], and frighteningly little has changed since then. "I was sent a video with light exercises and when I started I thought: these are exercises for someone who is almost dead. Lying on your back and lifting your head, I already had to recover from that. With the slightest effort I become cramped and my heartbeat rises rapidly." The fatigue can be so severe that she can't even read in the evening - then the words in her head are crushed into an incomprehensible mash.

Five months after contracting the corona virus, blood tests show that she is in perfect health. But where does this debilitating fatigue come from? "I'm beginning to doubt more and more whether this is going to be okay," she says. I try not to think about it too much, but I'm a lot bleaker than I was two months ago."

Tsunami

As more and more attention is gradually being paid to the long-term consequences of covid-19, there is growing concern about a range of unexplained complaints that are holding some of the patients in their grip. The most important: extreme fatigue. Over the past few months it has become clear that covid patients can retain damage to their organs [in Dutch], which may explain part of the fatigue. However, these are patients in whom nothing physically seems to be wrong: no lung problems, no damaged heart muscle, no after-effects of a prolonged ICU, and yet exhausted after the slightest effort.

Doctors and scientists speak of post-covid syndrome, which remarkably enough seems to affect patients who have not been too ill from the virus itself. Their symptoms bear great resemblance to a misunderstood condition for which there is still no treatment, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).

Faced with the serious complaints of ex-patients, the American immunologist Anthony Fauci felt compelled to warn last month: there is a group of ex-covid patients who, according to him, will develop CFS, he said at a press conference; a fear that is now shared by colleagues. 'A post-viral tsunami is flooding the health care system,' wrote British professor of infectious diseases Paul Garner recently on the site of the BMJ magazine, 'but the subject is not even on the agenda.' Garner himself was struck by a corona infection and has been writing in his blog for months about the after-effects ('three days of bed rest after a yoga class'), which gives him mountains of mail from fellow sufferers.

The Nijmegen emeritus professor Jos van der Meer, who specializes in CFS, also says that he expects 'a boom' in post-covid fatigue. After all, history teaches us that an infectious disease can leave patients like a rag: besides Pfeiffer's disease, also Q fever, Lyme disease and legionella are notorious examples. Patients sometimes retain complaints from these that Van der Meer calls 'impressive'. Where they come from remains a mystery.

Whether the corona virus also has such a bad prospect remains to be formally established: complaints must persist for more than six months in order to be able to speak of CFS. Earlier research into the consequences of SARS, that other corona virus, does provide a gloomy omen. The Canadian city of Toronto was hit by a SARS outbreak in 2003, especially among medical staff, and a year later more than half of the patients still suffered from fatigue while their lungs were fine. Three years later, it appeared that several dozen healthcare workers were still unable to work, with a pattern of symptoms similar to that of chronic fatigue syndrome: exhaustion, pain, muscle weakness, sleep problems.

Dutch patients have united in a Facebook group, which now has 14,000 members. The participants keep track of in which week, on which day they have arrived at, their stories are discouraging: about an elephant on the chest, need to recover from a few hundred steps, not being able to remember anything, and just being back to square one after 20 weeks.

Blood tests

Virologists and immunologists, intrigued by the flood of alarming reporting, are now setting up research all over the world to find out what happens to patients after the corona infection appears to be fought. European researchers have already joined forces, American scientists are searching the blood of cured patients for molecular changes, Dutch immunologists are considering doing the same.

In Amsterdam, professor of virology Menno de Jong and his colleagues have brought together a group of 150 ex-covid patients who they see every month. Some of them have been in the hospital, some even on the IC, some dozens have simply suffered a mild infection at home. Blood tests and questionnaires should provide the researchers with answers to numerous covid-19 puzzle pieces. Fatigue is one of the subjects, according to De Jong.

All this extra research could lead to the fact that after decades of uncertainty and controversy, the fog is finally lifting around chronic fatigue syndrome. A large proportion of CFS patients indicate that they have got complaints after an infection. But how such an infection leads to fatigue is unclear; no good explanation has yet been found for CFS, which affects some 40,000 people in the Netherlands. The disease is by no means taken seriously by all doctors. Because we are all tired at times, and if neither blood tests nor a scan reveal anything, tired soon becomes associated with lazy. CFS patients often have to prove [in Dutch] to the outside world that they do not have an imaginary disease.

Recognition

But now that so many ex-covid patients seem to be developing CFS complaints, imagination could just turn into recognition and insight. Emeritus Professor Van der Meer, who devoted part of his career to the syndrome, expects new knowledge about the biological causes of the disease. The corona pandemic suddenly offers the opportunity for extensive research: the number of patients is large, they can be followed, groups with and without complaints can be compared.

Scientific attention is mainly focused on the immune system. American researchers suspect that the extreme fatigue of ex-covid patients is caused by an autoimmune disease, in which their disrupted immune system attacks their own body. It is a theory that could also explain chronic fatigue syndrome, the Health Council of the Netherlands concluded [in Dutch] two years ago, after weighing all the studies. However, there is still no hard evidence. Van der Meer suspects that CFS patients suffer from a simmering inflammation of the brain, whereby the immune cells of the nervous system continue to produce more inflammatory substances than necessary. "Everything indicates that something is going wrong in the brain, but that is so difficult to substantiate, the abnormalities are subtle and it is impossible to biopsy the brain."

"Until now, scientists have mainly focused on the question: why does one patient become sicker from a corona infection than another, and what does that have to do with the immune system," says Professor of Medical Immunology Ton Langerak (Erasmus MC). "But in the aftermath of the disease, much more appears to be going on than we had previously thought." He too wants to research fatigue by making a profile of the complete immune system of patients.

Virologist De Jong does have a problem: let's not automatically attribute all complaints to the corona virus, he warns. "It's not strange that the body needs time to recover after a serious infection. After a strong flu you don't immediately feel well either." Don't forget that the fatigue after a covid-19 infection can also have a psychological cause, he says. "The frenzy was so great in recent months, there was fear, there was no treatment, we should not underestimate the effect of that." The questions he and his colleagues have been asking already cured patients since a few months are therefore also in part about psychosocial aspects.

Vicious circle

Jeanine Verbunt, rehabilitation doctor at Adelante Zorggroep, talks about the patients with Q fever or Pfeiffer who only come to her after 'years of muddling on'. "They've been to the lung doctor, to the internist, they've had numerous examinations, without results; there's no underlying medical problem and yet they just keep getting so tired. If such a search continues for a long time, a vicious circle is created, because nothing is found. That's when people get depressed, and that makes their fatigue even worse."

Verbunt, professor at the Maastricht UMC, wants to spare the group of ex-covid patients exactly this despondent trajectory. Together with general practitioner and professor Jean Muris, she is now trying to create a risk profile so that general practitioners in the region can intervene quickly and patients don't keep going on too long with their complaints.

Muris has already had a number of patients at his surgery who indicate that they are so weak that they can no longer climb the stairs. There is that cyclist, a healthy forty-something, who always made trips of 150 kilometers and is now exhausted after 5 minutes on the exercise bike. Preventing it from getting worse, that's what they aim for; which doesn't mean yet, Muris says, that they can also eliminate the fatigue in patients.

What certainly doesn't help, Verbunt knows, is to encourage high-risk patients to exercise intensively. "Our knowledge of chronic fatigue syndrome teaches us that in such cases many patients then actually get more symptoms." Her advice: where possible, pick up the daily activities step by step and learn how to deal with fatigue. The British NICE, which draws up guidelines for doctors, has recently advised that patients recovering from covid-19 should not be given exercise therapy.

Disbelief and skepticism, from doctors, from employers, from family: that's what ex-covid patients sometimes get, according to British professor Paul Garner, himself for almost 150 days struggling with the consequences of a mild corona infection in mid-March. "This is a new disease. And an exorbitant one. There are no textbooks written for that, yet."

Wineke de Boer by now knows exactly how much she can move to keep herself physically and mentally in shape, and that's not much. She talks about the very small steps forward. That she no longer feels like her limbs are made of lead all the time. That she doesn't have to think at each step, whether she can take the next one. That she can now do that one exercise where she has to lift her head lying on her back, six times for a few seconds. "I cling to little things like that. But it progresses so slowly that sometimes it makes me desperate."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Everything I've seen about the orders has said only that countries have gone ahead and put them in. That doesn't mean that the deals are done, the money's been exchanged, and the goods were delivered.
I live in Russia and this shit about vaccinations is pouring here every day on all the media and TV.
Today news appeared that Russia will start producing (the pharmaceutical company Petrovax) and testing (the third phase of trials) a CHINESE corona vaccine (called Ad5-nCov, developed by the Chinese company CanSino Biologics Inc).

Where has the Russian government said that they're ready to vaccinate everyone now with the vaccine they're working on? As far as I've read they've still got a ways to go, but the methods that they're using to develop their vaccine is based on tested principles so they're not working from scratch like Western manufacturers are.
If you carefully read what I wrote, then I indicated that they CANNOT vaccinate everyone immediately, because at the very least, there are medical barriers that prevent you from doing this RIGHT NOW.
But this does not mean that they do not want to vaccinate in principle. Medical workers and teachers WILL be the first to be vaccinated - this has already been promised by Minister Murashko.
What they (the government of the Russian Federation) are going to do next - I do not know, but I very much hope they will not vaccinate forcibly. (or under the pretext of blackmail)
---------------------------------------------------------
Now about the local situation on the crown. My city was transferred to the green zone, but in fact nothing has changed since the time when it was in the red zone. Masks have remained everywhere (except for the street). All staff (shops, banks, post offices and all other institutions) are obliged to wear masks all the time, I am very sorry for these people.
If earlier (during the red zone) I calmly went to the store without a mask, now (green zone) in all stores they will not sell food / goods if there is no mask.
They (doctors) simply stopped doing "tests" for covid and naturally we have no patients with covid left. But this is not the funny thing. In our only hospital in the city, medical workers went on strike over non-payment of money during the "fight" against the corona ("harm"). This is the money that King Pu promised to the doctors back in the spring, but they never received the money. I am not talking about the salary (it is paid), but about the money "from above" for working with patients who have found a crown. Local social networks write that dozens of doctors have already written a letter of resignation, the head doctor has resigned. I hope the situation will be resolved safely - the doctors will be paid what they promised.

Fascinating. These are the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue. My wife suffers from this and this is an exact description of what she faces every day.
I have been dealing with it for 50 years. Apparently there are lots of reasons why chronic fatigue can be an issue. Mine was related to a bout of mononucleosis. Though, it could be linked to a Coronavirus type of flu also. The medical system just shrugged its shoulders.

Just a heads up...I just noticed that the sequel to the Plandemic documentary (with Judy Mikovits) is going to be released in two days on the Londonreals site Freedomplatform. Apparently this film is called Plandemic: Indoctornation.

See here:

Londonreal's Brian Rose seems very excited about it:

Let's see if this one is going to be censored as much as the first one. Maybe it would be a good idea to download it once it's available.
Something tell me they'll pull out all stops for this one. They REALLY don't want people seeing this. I wonder if Brian will end up in the same boat as Julian Assange and Millie Weaver?

Back
Top Bottom