If the technology already exists, then let no one say that a chip in a vaccine is not possible.

74692_21_elon-musks-neuralink-bci-brain-computer-interface-through-usb_full.jpg

A little more news from Russia: in our city this week the mandatory mask regime was canceled. It happened so quietly and imperceptibly, the governor simply signed a decree, it was not even reported in the media. All shops, banks, post offices (and others) have removed all these crazy posters from their doors with instructions to wear masks (and gloves are a must!). I feel like Alice in Wonderland: what the hell is going on here? It really felt like programming, the daily brainwashing of people from all over the media (masks! Gloves! Wash your hands! Danger everywhere). And suddenly it stopped.
At the same time, some prohibitions remained: in supermarkets, employees (salespeople at the checkout, security guards) still wear masks. But buyers are no longer required to wear.
I was in a bank (the central bank in the city) and there all the employees work without masks.
One more piece of news. In a couple of weeks, the election of the regional governor will take place, and KingPu himself should come to our city to support the current governor. I am 146% sure that the current governor will win the elections (it cannot be otherwise), because he has no real rivals (this is Russia!). Be that as it may, they are preparing for the arrival of KingPu, the whole city is being renovated and decorated. Even on the street (next to my house), where the asphalt has not been changed for twenty years (it is in a terrible state), new asphalt is being laid. In other places, new asphalt is also being laid. Damn, I want king Vladimir to come to us as often as possible, at least once every few months!

Berlin Senate just prohibited the demonstration on Saturday, 29. august 2020 in Berlin, Germany!
What are they doing? They escalate everything with this decision, or at least try to, so it seems to me.

On Thursday, the initiators of the major demonstration against the Corona policy of the Federal Government planned for Saturday had made an emergency appeal to the Berlin Administrative Court against the banning of the event.

The Administrative Court rescinded the ban and justified its decision by stating that there were no sufficient indications of an immediate danger to public safety. The organizers had presented a hygiene concept. The Berlin authorities had not been able to show that this was not to be adhered to. Requirements for the demonstration had not been sufficiently examined.

Berlin's city government then appealed to the Higher Administrative Court on Friday which in the early hours of Saturday morning announced that the decisions of the Administrative Court were essentially confirmed.

Friday night 1,500 demonstrators of the 'Querdenken' initiative had already assembled at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.

b03c212e-1a95-4640-a493-07d22483ef88_w948_r1.77_fpx49_fpy58.jpg

The political class in Berlin who do not adhere to any obligation to wear masks and other protective measures, want to take away the right to demonstrate from other people, because they allegedly do not adhere to any obligation to wear masks and other protective measures such as distance regulations.

In the offices of the Berlin state government as well as in all federal authorities, in the German Bundestag and in the Bundesrat hygiene protection regulations expressly do not apply, which otherwise affect every customer in any and every passenger in public transport.

Last edited:

Thanks Gary. That twitter video is a really worrying development for all the students returning to college this September as well as for new students - like my son - entering their first year.

Makes total horrific sense though as throughout previous times of state led chaos, college campus' earned a reputation for being hotbeds of counter-culture and rebellion against the status quo - think Kent State and the Paris Student uprising of 1968. I know from my son that his age and generation regard the whole COVID scam as just that and obviously with wave 2 planned for this autumn universities could well become one of the 'battle' grounds of dissent. NUG getting their blows in first in other words and I assume the others will follow suit.

Great video by this young man, using his powers of logic and self-determination to make a powerful case why he and all others must fight this tooth and nail now before compliance is forced by threat of dismissal (must be unconstitutional as he implies). Worth keeping an eye on how this develops.

Don't know if this will help.

Thanks, but for faster translating I'd need the subs in a .txt or .srt file. I don't know if it's possible on BitChute, like with some videos on YT, to extract the subtitle file from a video. In most cases the subs are 'forced' to the video, so there's no separate file for the subs.

A friend of mine told me about a demonstration against the forced wearing of masks, so far mandatory in public transportation, and the plans to vaccinate the population by force. It took place in Copenhagen today from 12-15 in front of the parliament. I did not know about it until I met up for a cup of coffee with a friend, who only had a lunch break and could not go. Encouraged by the news, I promised to drive over to the parliament square and see what was going on and arrived for the last half hour. I did not find more than 500 people present. Perhaps less, which was pretty sad, but also telling. There were a few short speeches, but mostly a mix of artist, which in quality reminded me of the shows "Country X has got talent" and gave the impression of being by the people and for the people. The organizer was JFK21, Jorden Frihed Kundskab (Earth Freedom Knowledge) a nanosized political party begun by Mads Palsvig. For their FB, see here. The spirits were good and the music was left to play after 15 and many were still there when I left about half an hour later.

While there had been rain and thunder in the morning the weather was pleasant for this event - the organizers were lucky.

I had not brought along a good camera, only the 11 year old Nokia 6300, but here is a collage I made using BeFunky.com. It is in two versions:290820 From Copenhagen - demo against forced wearing of masks and vaccination (1).jpg
What do the pictures show and say:
Upper left: Save the children, Center: a picture taken from the right side. It is about 50 meters away. Upper right: Forced vaccination - No thank you. The second poster to the right: Express laws or permanent laws?
Middle left: No to compulsion. Middle center: Express laws or permanent laws? (close up). Middle right: Social Democratic dictatorship (The Social Democrats is the ruling party.) Lower left: Yes thank you to a life with freedom to be. yes to a clean Earth, to clean water, to a clean body, a world filled with love, equality, happy people, children and animals. Lower middle: Covid1984 and Covid - Yes thank you. Lower right: No 5G, No vaccination and Covid1984
The other collage is a bit the same, but there is in the lower left one that says : Stop the rulers' fascism in Denmark and to the lower right: My body, my choice.

I am happy that I went and also sad, because while there are some well meaning people, seemingly so little can be done. The group was definitely small and no threat at all, so well, maybe they will meet up again :-) One pictures was painful to capture "Save the children". I really felt for the young woman and her boyfriend who had showed up to point this out. But there were others, if one takes time to reflect what went on in the mind of the people, before they drew up their point of view.

While not many people showed up, I actually have little to say for my own efforts. In fact, if it was not because the handicapped lady my friend works for two days a week, had had an extraordinary social function to attend, the naming ceremony of her grandson, and if my friend had not been granted leave, and if I had not spoken to my friend a couple of days before, then I, like so many other would not have gone. On the other hand, this sequence of events gives me hope. Perhaps the Providence that moved me to show up, will also assist those that would like a different world in spite of what is being forced on them at the moment.

Attachments

• 290820 From Copenhagen - demo against forced wearing of masks and vaccination (2).jpg
    290820 From Copenhagen - demo against forced wearing of masks and vaccination (2).jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 1
I've forgot to mention that from yesterday morning 8:00, muzzles are mandatory in every streets in Paris

As Dave Cullen rightly states, courage and hope can be distilled from the protests in Copenhagen, Berlin, London and Paris. 'Unite for Freedom' is having their anti covid measures - protest in London and also in Paris, people took to the streets to protest the mandatory mask wearing. James Corbett also mentioned the importance of these protests taking place.

It is very interesting to watch all these developments. I must say i am a bit more optimistic about quite a few people not swallowing the bs anymore and people may become much more vocal when winter comes, stricter measures are introduced, people do not want to stand in a food line in the cold and the chipped toxxine being around the corner, all ingredients for quite an (explosive) show.

If today in London is an example of the mood in UK it's currently safe to say that figure of 94% containers starting to look pretty accurate. One of the last chances before phase 2 shuts this window down. Barely a couple of thousand by the look of it. We've not suffered enough yet apparently.

Respect to those who did go.

A Norwegian friend sent me a link to a video. From this I learned that in Norway some are talking about the effects of the proposed vaccines and an association tries to inform people about what is up with the new RNA vaccines. They argue for the right of people to decide if they want a vaccination. This video in Norwegian has a title which in English would be Should we allow to become genetically modified? I know this may not be of much use to those not familiar with Scandinavian language; it is just for the record.

Crafty "Covid Tracking" trick showing up on Facebook this morning:

"Debra, Help Researchers Predict COVID-19 Hotspots
Take a quick survey about how you're feeling, even if you feel well, to help health researchers track the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
[See Survey Details] [Not Now]
You'll leave Facebook to take this survey and your responses won't be shared with Facebook."

The highlighted phrases are click links.
I am guessing, if either button is clicked on, even to see what it's about, you would be logged, and then traceable by the IP address.

If today in London is an example of the mood in UK it's currently safe to say that figure of 94% containers starting to look pretty accurate. One of the last chances before phase 2 shuts this window down. Barely a couple of thousand by the look of it. We've not suffered enough yet apparently.

Respect to those who did go.
Well, it actually happens that a lot of people have realized that attending a "protest" is useless, it doesn't change anything.

For it to have a certain effect, it needs to happen in the main city of the country, that many people attend and ...

Be seen on the main news network in the country!

If you don't exist on television, "you don't exist."

I think there are many people who do not believe the official or have serious doubts, but have looked around, at their neighbors and have a rough idea of what they can be exposed to.

They are simply waiting for the moment to act.

There are more and more noses out of the "mask"!

Back
Top Bottom