Shouldn't we be fighting this?

I just read this thread. I had a book under my laptop (because of the ventilation). It is from Paulo Coelho's "Handbook of the Warrior of Light". I've had it for many years. I like Coelho and his writing style, but I never gave him much weight. Whatever. I read the topic in this thread and almost automatically take the book out from under my laptop, say with my inner voice what would be the answer in this case? Instinctively turn to a page and it was written there:

When he learns to use his sword, the Warrior of Light finds that he must be fully equipped - and that includes his armor.

He goes to get his armor and listens to the various suggestions from the sellers.

"Use the tank of solitude," says one.

"Use the shield of cynicism" replies another.

"The best armor is not to interfere," claims a third.

However, the warrior does not listen to them. He calmly sets out to the holy place and dresses himself in the indestructible cloak of faith.

Faith repels all blows. Faith turns poison into crystal clear water.

I am convinced that the belief that is spoken of here can only be based on profound knowledge. It has nothing to do with superficial religious belief.

Even attempting to encourage people to wake up in the face of so much obvious false programing may well end up feeding this flood of STS protocols because it may only lead those people to eventually dig back down if we or any other information unwittingly touches off an element of the program they are not ready or willing to to face.

As for Corbett and the like, they always say "share this video far and wide, spread the truth etc.", but I don't like that message to be honest. People should be careful not to get caught up in dire situations, and only give to those who ask. And you won't change people by sending them videos and stuff - it takes 5 minutes of research/thinking to realize that Covid is a scam, and after that, everyone has their own journey and own lessons.

It has been interesting, with great sadness, to watch as some people - close or otherwise (to borrow your words, Michael B-C) "evidentially dig back down" into their comfort zone of what was, and what is in the face of false promises to restore the former. For many, what is a mask, what is a simple vaccine shot or a change to a different financial currency, they may say, when the security of the former hangs in the balance. It is understandable, the programing, and it is very deep - like you said Michael B-C elsewhere, it has all been long in the making.

Laura had made an example of our times with the image of a cat responding to a red laser beam light moving around on the floor and wall. What does it take, as you say luc, for people to see the hand that moves the light. Many here provide information, and will continue to do so - with high hopes and some results; fewer it seems on the surface. A friend and I were talking of these matters, and even for many who have followed things closely (in all manner), it is now a colossal effort for someone to weed out the interference, which grows every day - to take stock of reality and call it what it is. Through trial and error, it is true, if people don't 'truly' ask, what often is given falls on deaf ears producing idle voices and pens, if not outright confusion. I though, naively, more would come out of their stupor once they were provided other views, when in fact they have gone the other way and entrenched themselves further. This is hardest with family, many discuss this, yet why should it not be the same when so many are scared - who are responding positively to the solutions provided, ad infinitum, in the main. Anything else is drowned out.

So, as an example, I just made subtitles to a short video about the problems with PCR-testing and published it on SOTT with some commenting. My thought was that some of those 25% who are open to think outside of the box, but maybe aren’t that good in English would benefit from this, if they want to watch it. Do you @Pashalis see this as a breach of free will? Isn’t this more a service to others than to myself?

It is true that information on things like 9/11 hasn’t changed anything. However, this time this thing hits much more closer, it affects everyone. If for example my kids are forced to ware masks at school, which I know is harmful, and I don’t see anyone providing an alternative perspective in my language, isn’t it a kosher kind of ‘resistance’ or ‘fight’ to put a thing or two out there in the form of a video or article in my language, so that those who are open to it will have a chance to find this B influence?

Someone here said, that those who want will find it anyway. That might be true, but how would they find it if there would not be any SOTT, Corbetts, Pollys etc.? And as Breton pondered, where do we draw the line? Do we start to ‘resist’ only when they come to our door with the syringe?

This is a difficult topic, or so I think, and there’s no exactly right or wrong answer of what everyone should do. So I think it’s fruitful that we discuss this.

Can't answer for @Pashalis, yet the fact that you did this (do this) is a way that people can freely decide to click, open, read and consider - it may change some thinking. Thus this may answers the 1st bold part, imo.

Don't think it is true about 9/11 information not changing people, many are the wiser even if their words don't come out, and if they are the wiser in that (a premier example of psychological manipulation and outright foul intent), many are wiser to other things, such as PCR testing that you discuss. Many examples of this, and yet the hard part (as stated above in thinking so many seem to be entrenching themselves further in the opposite directions) is the very feedback systems are being cluttered and suppressed. In that sense, it is hard to really know, deep down, how people are truly putting things together - it is a formidable struggle for each, and it comes with the realization that what they knew prior was just as messy as what is happening presently (and now overtly).

Last week I was in a more population dense part of the province where things like masks are not forced by gov-order, however more and more businesses demand this of their customers, and more and more customers capitulate. Moreover, it has spilled onto the streets were the majority, it seems, wear masks on the sidewalk - and again there is no legal order for them to do this other than on some transportation systems (BC Ferries for example) and in medical services. One notice made (just people on the streets) were not just the older people 50 - 70's (which was mixed), it was greater in the 20 - 30 year-old bracket of people - some seemed to relish the designs of the damn things, and yet this age bracket has been failed by their parents and education system. Thus if people react this way when not ordered, they will easily fall in line when ordered (and this has all kinds of long term implications). This does not bode well.

As you said about children (all the children) being forced to this extreme to go to school - a place of so called education being managed by the uneducated pathocrates. I've had talks with teachers recently who have become convinced of their near doom when being exposed to children, in reality they seem to see the very children they are charged to teach as biohazards (Shakespeare be damned). How does one square this with the young (known) mother who I watched arrive at her farm in the middle of nowhere, a mother who has been exposed to counterarguments, who then pulls her 4 year-old out of the car and carriers here into the house while the little one is forced to wear a mask. What I wanted to do (perhaps even should do) and what I could do were two different things, and it irked me to no end that these children, who are so vulnerable and innocent, have become the prey of the pathocrates who aid lies and confusion upon those who should be responsible for their health.

If there is to be a balance, like the post trial run of WWII that preceded our times, there will be a unimaginable suffering until there is change. Can it be otherwise - a window of possibilities is closing unless it is broken, and this comes back to the title of this thread.

Someone here said, that those who want will find it anyway. That might be true, but how would they find it if there would not be any SOTT, Corbetts, Pollys etc.? And as Breton pondered, where do we draw the line? Do we start to ‘resist’ only when they come to our door with the syringe?

But the fact is there ARE people like Corbett, Polly etc., and they do what they do on the path that they are on. And Sott to a large part republishes these voices, and where we do our own articles on Sott, it may be that we have things to add that are not already "out there", but to a large degree it is also an exercise of growth, self-work and learning for the sake of learning, at least for me. It's also a form of energy transfusion: you take the nonsense that is out there and use it as a springboard to discover new angles of an issue, read, study, look at the details etc.

Personally, with regard to the measures, masks etc., I kind of have developed a mindset of "bring it on!" during the last couple of months. The more measures, the merrier! Look how those idiots are exposing themselves in so, so many ways. Look at the "great awakening" that is taking place, at the "influx of Cosmic information" once the barrier is removed for so many. People finally are suffering and start seeing. As for the situation with your daughter, that is terrible and I can understand how it might affect you. Perhaps you could be smart and strategic about it, and see it as a personal challenge to help your daughter in the best possible way instead of looking at it as a societal problem that needs to be solved on a larger scale?

Also, I think it was mentioned in one of the Mind Matters shows and it's a good point: oftentimes, solutions to problems are not what they seem. We cannot fight these powerful dark forces head-on. So for example instead of "fighting the Covid narrative", we can fight the dark forces by being extra kind to those around us, help people in other ways, ramp up our studies of other topics than Covid so that we are ready once this particular nonsense is over... Many possibilities depending on our interests and personalities.

Also, have you read some of these romance novels? I think this is such a great exercise and these books show us what service to others is in so many ways and as Laura said, dreaming of a better, saner, more just and more loving and lovely world is really needed to balance out the ugliness. And you never know if that will anchor some frequency that will pull the world along into a new reality!

It is true that information on things like 9/11 hasn’t changed anything. However, this time this thing hits much more closer, it affects everyone. If for example my kids are forced to ware masks at school, which I know is harmful, and I don’t see anyone providing an alternative perspective in my language, isn’t it a kosher kind of ‘resistance’ or ‘fight’ to put a thing or two out there in the form of a video or article in my language, so that those who are open to it will have a chance to find this B influence?

It sure is, but it seems to me that the essence of your 'gripe' here is that nothing is changing, people aren't 'waking up', and the idea that it is our 'job' to wake people up. But you probably know that people 'wake up' mostly as a result of their own efforts and nature and on their own time rather than as a result of the efforts of others, and no one really 'teaches' anyone anything else. So in that context, what would be your motivation for 'sharing the truth'?

It is indeed a frightening world we live in and sometimes it is difficult not to feel we are being overwhelmed by life. We are the lucky ones in that we have been made aware of the true situation by the means of Laura, the C's and this forum, not to mention all the incredibly important books out there. Starting right from when we were children, we have been encouraged to look up to a higher authority, whether this is parents, the police, politicians, the clergy or ultimately "God". We have always known that the final decision is never in our hands but in the hands of the next person up the chain of command. It is a wonderfully comforting feeling because we are not responsible and we don't have to DO anything. It is not an easy task to take that comfort away from people and replace it with uncertainty and probably fear. It is not surprising that no-one wants to listen to so called "Conspiracy Theories". Covid must be manna from heaven for the 3rd density STS.

It sure is, but it seems to me that the essence of your 'gripe' here is that nothing is changing, people aren't 'waking up', and the idea that it is our 'job' to wake people up. But you probably know that people 'wake up' mostly as a result of their own efforts and nature and on their own time rather than as a result of the efforts of others, and no one really 'teaches' anyone anything else. So in that context, what would be your motivation for 'sharing the truth'?
Yes, I seem to have a strong 'fix the world' program running, and I'm not sure how to tackle it. I've been trying to sort out the logic and pro-con arguments, but I seem to create a counter-narrative to every one of them. Maybe you could help me to shoot down them? So, here's a few that are quite childish, but they're going around in my head anyway:

1) If no-one would have done 'Loose Change' the 9/11 documentary, I wouldn't be here, or at least it would have taken me much longer. I wasn't looking for anything alternative, I wasn't suspicious, at least not consciously, of the official narratives. An acquaintance just said that I should check it out, that it was interesting. So, I did, and that 'woke me up'. So, why wouldn't I 'pass the favor' and share exposures and truth myself?

2) If there's no point, and it's not our place to do so, in sharing truth to others, then why don't we just make e.g. the SOTT-page an 'intranet version' just for us to read? Why do any radio shows with truth/health perspective? Is the usefulness in making these mainly how it enhances our own (and forum members') perception and understanding?

3) If and when I sit with my family in a shelter, without food, us all micro chipped and vaccinated feeling completely miserable and discombobulated, how can I justify that "I did nothing in trying to stop this from happening?" Shouldn't I have 'given my all' from getting my family into trouble?

Okay, I think those are the main ones right now. :-) Maybe I'm not the only one having these thoughts?

I'm going through a similar pseudo 'Gethsemane' state that Luc raises at the moment. I'm trying to face head on what it is in me that wants others to think as I do. And I'm seeing more and more that whatever level of STO potential there is in there, there is also the STS program of self-importance and ego still clinging on to the death. They must see it because I do! They must align with me otherwise they're wrong...! Or, they make me stand 'alone' and that's an uncomfortable feeling so I need them to come along and be where I am so I can feel OK! I find that the lower emotional feedback circuit in me is a very good indicator of where and when something is off. And how easily it wants to jump and flare when provoked. The more I work at this - honestly and frankly with no judgement just open observation - the less I am in reaction to it, the more I can see... and accept. By working at observing that reaction and digging down into what it is really saying and where it's coming from (no doubt all those childhood programs of being wrong and therefore needing desperately to be right!), the less I am in effect of it.
Yes, the inclination to make others see what I see and want what I want is strong. I battle this constantly. It is so easy to tip over from offering information to being an activist and trying to force things. It is something I need to keep front of mind. A tip off for myself these days is when I read something posted or commented and feel a surge of "righteous anger" and an strong desire to set these people straight. Take a deep breath, hands off the keyboard, and move on. And the key is observing it from a distance. recognise that a program is in action and don't react.

I’m sure many if not all of us feel the same or similar. On social media I would post about unity and not believing the lies of the media, etc, etc. But it is true, many people that are programmed are going to stay programmed, free will plays its role. In a situation like this, it makes it easier to see who is being programmed and who isn’t. I think that the C’s recommendation of keeping a low profile is the best option.

In my opinion, trying to wake everyone up and standing out will only make you a target and then what? But, all hope is not lost, there are many people who are waking up and many more that are already awakened ( look at the amount of people that are ONLY on this forum). It goes back to what Laura was saying about having the faith of Jesus and knowing that In the end everything will be alright.

Many things will be thrown at us to test our strength and see if we will break. But as I’m sure, many of us already made the decision to be on this path and to endure all of this shows not only strength but also Heart & soul. The light always exposes the darkness and there are a lot of candles across the world. Hang in their ladies and gentlemen, the desperation is going to continue but that also shows that the resistance is too.

Yes, I seem to have a strong 'fix the world' program running, and I'm not sure how to tackle it. I've been trying to sort out the logic and pro-con arguments, but I seem to create a counter-narrative to every one of them. Maybe you could help me to shoot down them? So, here's a few that are quite childish, but they're going around in my head anyway:

1) If no-one would have done 'Loose Change' the 9/11 documentary, I wouldn't be here, or at least it would have taken me much longer. I wasn't looking for anything alternative, I wasn't suspicious, at least not consciously, of the official narratives. An acquaintance just said that I should check it out, that it was interesting. So, I did, and that 'woke me up'. So, why wouldn't I 'pass the favor' and share exposures and truth myself?

2) If there's no point, and it's not our place to do so, in sharing truth to others, then why don't we just make e.g. the SOTT-page an 'intranet version' just for us to read? Why do any radio shows with truth/health perspective? Is the usefulness in making these mainly how it enhances our own (and forum members') perception and understanding?

3) If and when I sit with my family in a shelter, without food, us all micro chipped and vaccinated feeling completely miserable and discombobulated, how can I justify that "I did nothing in trying to stop this from happening?" Shouldn't I have 'given my all' from getting my family into trouble?

Okay, I think those are the main ones right now. :-) Maybe I'm not the only one having these thoughts?

I understand your frustration, but...

Can you actually make a material difference?

Can you make this world a better place than it is now?

While, “all there is, is lessons...“

If you can actually improve the state of things, why not? (Unless, by doing that, you interfere with someone else’s lesson...)

If you can’t actually improve things, then what can you do?

How do you reconcile your frustration with futility?

Maybe that is your lesson...

I say that from a position of admiration of everything that you have posted over the years, and everything that you are! But, maybe things are what they are because others still need to learn lessons that you have already learned...

Apologies - I’ve had way too much to drink...

This depends on the individual case, because it always comes down to free will: is the other person possibly open to that information, what were you discussing before, is he/she collegue or friend, what are the risks of sharing the truth etc. With the ongoing Covid plandemic there's more risks involved at the moment than with some other topics, but this is something you have to decide yourself.
I don't think using one's free will to create platform that shares truth has any problem and no one said sharing truth is itself "not our place to do". This depends on the time and place of course, about the individual factors again. SOTT and the forum are here for those who find it meaningful and wish to participate through their own choise.

If you write article, or publish thoughts on FB etc, you're not violating anyone's free will. It's there available for anyone to read or ignore. If you'd let's say instead print those thoughts/articles as letters and put them in your neighbours mail box, or spread on the streets, knock on people's doors and start to preach about "the truth", that obviously wouldn't be a smart move (i'm exaggerating here of course but you'll get the point).
What were the events that lead to that situation? Surely there were many steps where you could have taken some action. Probably not something to stop the madness escalating, but to protect your family. For example in that scenario perhaps you were not strategic and made yourself and your loved ones target with too much loud "resistance", instead of quietly preparing for the worst by carefully following the signs (stocking food, moving another location, creating your own shelter - whatever was necessary)?

Remember that even though there's been countless times similar chaotic periods in history, there's always been people who made to the other side relatively unharmed.

Very interesting thread with so many great comments! And this topic has for sure crossed my mind a lot lately. I think that there are many angles to look at this from, and of course, each individual situation will have to be judged, there can be no blanket rule for all situations.

Having said that, I tend to lean more towards the view that essentially we are observing the winding down and eventual ending of the current world. This cycle is ending, making way for a new beginning and I doubt that there is much that could be done to stop it, or even if that would be advisable. We cannot go on as it is, for we live in a world of lies and deceit, controlled by the elite cabal and their 4D overlords, and, as has been said, this has been ongoing for millennium. The layers of deception, programming and the degeneration of humanity is so very deep that the slate must be wiped clean in order to begin anew.

My impression of what the C's have been saying is that at this point, choices are pretty much made, and I'm sure most of us have already had plenty of experience seeing the absolute uselessness of convincing anyone of anything they don't' "want" to believe. Evidence is irrelevant to the majority, maintaining their belief system is all that matters. And some may simply not have the capacity to ever understand. So, there then becomes the all-important matter of respecting the free will of others. Sure, we can at least make information available on this forum, SOTT, and elsewhere, without expectations, but also being aware that it won't matter to most people, nor is it likely to change the trajectory that we are on.

Even though there is a part of me that wants to join protests, be loud and out there calling out the lies, I think the greater task at the moment is to maintain strategic enclosure, and accept that things might actually be happening exactly as they are supposed to. The end of things was never going to be easy to watch, it would be painful, and part of that pain is seeing the people we know, those we love, making the choice that they have. And allowing them to do so, respecting their free will, understanding that we cannot interfere with their lessons.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found lately that reading the romantic fiction Laura suggested is putting me in a different frame of mind, feeling more of hopefully looking forward to a new reality and less at agonizing over the dying one we currently occupy. My focus is shifting towards working on giving up all my negative attitudes and faults and selfishness, trying to become more self-aware. Basically, working on my own lessons as the priority, and accepting that what will be, will be.

Very interesting thread with so many great comments! And this topic has for sure crossed my mind a lot lately. I think that there are many angles to look at this from, and of course, each individual situation will have to be judged, there can be no blanket rule for all situations.

Having said that, I tend to lean more towards the view that essentially we are observing the winding down and eventual ending of the current world. This cycle is ending, making way for a new beginning and I doubt that there is much that could be done to stop it, or even if that would be advisable. We cannot go on as it is, for we live in a world of lies and deceit, controlled by the elite cabal and their 4D overlords, and, as has been said, this has been ongoing for millennium. The layers of deception, programming and the degeneration of humanity is so very deep that the slate must be wiped clean in order to begin anew.

My impression of what the C's have been saying is that at this point, choices are pretty much made, and I'm sure most of us have already had plenty of experience seeing the absolute uselessness of convincing anyone of anything they don't' "want" to believe. Evidence is irrelevant to the majority, maintaining their belief system is all that matters. And some may simply not have the capacity to ever understand. So, there then becomes the all-important matter of respecting the free will of others. Sure, we can at least make information available on this forum, SOTT, and elsewhere, without expectations, but also being aware that it won't matter to most people, nor is it likely to change the trajectory that we are on.

Even though there is a part of me that wants to join protests, be loud and out there calling out the lies, I think the greater task at the moment is to maintain strategic enclosure, and accept that things might actually be happening exactly as they are supposed to. The end of things was never going to be easy to watch, it would be painful, and part of that pain is seeing the people we know, those we love, making the choice that they have. And allowing them to do so, respecting their free will, understanding that we cannot interfere with their lessons.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found lately that reading the romantic fiction Laura suggested is putting me in a different frame of mind, feeling more of hopefully looking forward to a new reality and less at agonizing over the dying one we currently occupy. My focus is shifting towards working on giving up all my negative attitudes and faults and selfishness, trying to become more self-aware. Basically, working on my own lessons as the priority, and accepting that what will be, will be.
manitoban, what an excellent series of thoughts on the subject that many of us here are struggling with lately! I agree with you on all points, but have not been able to succinctly express what is in my heart and live it when familiar personal programs of "control or saving others" pops in the mix. I read your words to my husband, who wrestles with all the lies and corruption world wide to the extent that it sometimes puts him into a slight depression. He expressed feeling chills and a sense of peace, as did I, so I thank you for posting these healing thoughts that we both feel so much in resonance with and plan to save for future reference when feeling frustrated or off course.

In the past, I avoided tweeting my more political or "alternative" sentiments on Twitter. There are a lot of trolls there, and people seem so fixed in their at times vicious partisanship that it seemed pointless. Then this year hit, and I felt differently. Perhaps it comes down to the battles we all wage within ourselves. Not that I'm not still cautious, but if I didn't speak up these past months I would have felt silenced and controlled. I don't overdo it, of course. I'm not tweeting every minute, or even every day. I do put some serious effort into creating an informative tweet and sending it to hashtags where I know it will be seen.

I even tweet the president. And you know what? It's uncanny, but a lot of the sentiments I tweet to Trump are addressed in his following tweets, statements to the press, etc. I'm not saying he's personally addressing my own tweets. I'm saying that my sentiments reflect a lot of other people's, and together they are making a difference as to how this president is thinking about things. He went from testing the waters some months back with: wearing masks is a patriotic thing (!!), to instead stating that people are smart, they do their own research, they know how to take care of themselves; they can wear masks if they want to, they can social distance, etc. But he's putting it on the individual to decide; he's not supporting mandates. And, of course, this goes hand in hand with opening up the economy. But it's about individual freedom too. So, through it all, and in listening to this developing online commentary, you see Trump's maturing point of view. In that I do think that individuals letting the president know of their strong feelings on this and other subjects actually does have an effect on him and his thinking. And Twitter especially is a great tool for that.

Somewhat related to all this: I have an uncle who's always been conservative, and has never been especially political. However, when this year hit he began to feel differently. He sees how the radical left is becoming dangerous, and he thinks this election is extremely important. But what's interesting is that I am able to discuss with him other matters too. He's more open to considering 9/11 in a different light because things he would never have thought could have happened in this country are now happening. So, he's open to seeing another side of things. I bring this up since his changing views no doubt reflect others like himself. Unfortunately, like many of us, he still can't discuss politics with his immediate family, and so he really enjoys it when he, my husband and myself have dinner together, since he can freely discuss what's on his mind, and hear from us what we've been researching, and thinking about. So, we've had some really wonderful evenings together of late.

Oh, I just thought of some other thoughts related to Twitter: I don't get many likes there -- especially with my more "alternative" minded tweets -- so I'm used to being somewhat isolated in that sense. When you are in the arts the climate tends to be liberal, and so that's pretty much the lay of the land since a lot of what I'm interested in on Twitter has to do with writers, filmmaking, art history, etc. Also, I'll see my number of followers decline slightly after I've tweeted something critical of the "Covid tyranny," for example. And yet I'm not being unfollowed in droves either. And I do get new followers who are supportive of these alternative ideas. Also, I do think that in speaking one's mind in a way that's informative, and not hostile, those prone to knee jerk Trump bashing, or "Covid obedience," as it were, are presented with the idea that maybe it's okay for them to at least consider another point of view. I'm thinking of individuals I tweet with who I think are more and more open to some of the things I've been tweeting about, and are less prone to knee-jerk Trump bashing.

Partisan wise, I don't see myself as a Republican, even if I start voting that way. I make it known I'm a disaffected Democrat, which I think has greater currency among other artists, as opposed to putting things strictly in "pro-Trump" terms. Of course, there's a lot about Trump that's problematic, just as there is on both sides of the aisle -- the connection between Wall Street and the Covid scam wherein small business' 44% of the economy is being subsumed by private equity firms; the increasing role that black operations play, which is something no one president seems capable of even referring to, let alone consider turning around. So, I don't let Trump off the hook, GeoEngineering wise, or "missing trillions" wise [from the government coffers] [something you can learn more about if you look up Catherine Austin Fitts on Youtube]. But, yeah, I'll tweet Trump about these black ops, as well, since he needs to know that people are informing themselves on this more hidden material as well. And certainly his base is made up of a lot of skeptical people, some of whom are investigating such things, and Trump needs to be reminded of that fact.

Also, since I'm not Trump bashing, but offering him instead constructive criticism, I think there's a real strength in that. I think there's a part of Trump that sincerely wants to please, and I believe it's frustrating for him to be confronted with governmental/economic realities he can't easily remedy -- in fact, it's more than likely he's being threatened so as to comply [see what Fitts says about FASAB 56].

On the other hand, Trump can shift this frustration to areas he CAN do something about, such as a stimulus package with a much greater emphasis on small business owners and other hard working Americans who are being hardest hit -- which is a shift in emphasis reflected in a recent announcement of his, in fact. (Funny, I just gave him the hardest time on all this too.)

So, I guess I feel that, bit by bit, our expressing ourselves on these various topics (using intelligence and caution) is helping to create an environment where fear is not the sole common denominator. If we are fearless in our [intelligent] actions, we are demonstrating fearlessness, which might be half the battle. People are afraid -- and I admit I've had my moments of panic this past half year. But in saying no to fear, and in saying the "un-sayable," we are putting that determination out there. Most importantly, we aren't silencing ourselves, which I think only adds to a climate of fearfulness, subservience, and despair.

Last edited:

Maybe I missed something, but I don't think the idea is to not make some efforts to point out the truth of certain situations, but we should also remember the stage of the 'game' that we are at. Basically, we're at a pretty late stage. So many big lies have been disseminated over the past 20 years, and each time, there was a lot of truth made available to counter it. So a LOT of people on this planet have been given numerous chances to accept what has been going on, but most have not taken the opportunity. An analogy might be a school (now where did I get that idea from? :halo:) where all students are technically in the final year, but many (or most) have not been studying and generally slacking off. Final exams are near, and you, as another student, realizes that many of your class mates are not prepared, and your frustrated at the fact that they don't seem bothered and you want to find some way to help them learn, in a very short period of time, all the lessons that they have been ignoring. How are you going to do that?

Another thing to remember is that loose change, for example, helped you to get it, but that had more to do with who you are (or were) than the documentary. As I said, there is a LOT of information in the vast repository that is the internet or in book form that is freely available to most. The reason that many do not 'wake up' to that information is not due to its lack, but rather the people themselves.

At this point, basically, yes, although there is still value in Sott and the forum and other sites for some members of the general public who already get it, to help keep them up to speed and give a sense of community of like-minded people, but we are no longer convinced that anything we do or say is going to 'wake people up'. At this stage, the job of 'waking people up' must, by necessity, be handed over to 'the universe', and it usually does a pretty good job.

If you find yourself and your family in a shelter, without food, all micro chipped and vaccinated, completely miserable and discombobulated, then I'd say you won't have done a very good job of not getting you and your family into trouble. In fact, you may have gotten yourself into such a situation by attempting to 'stop this from happening'. Know your enemy, keep the big picture in mind, and proceed accordingly. Knowledge and awareness protects, trying to 'save the world' usually gets you in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom