Session 10 October 2020

Hi Heather, what long shot scenarios do you think are possible? And do you think they are more or less likely than the one suggested in the session? When you used the word "prejudice", it makes me think that you were referring to the "karmic hole" comment. If that is the case, then you should keep in mind that when we have talked about the US in this way, we're not referring to the entire country (it's rather big) but that some kind of reckoning does seem to be likely for the US. Also keep in mind that in our globalized world, if the US were to 'fall' (so to speak) it would imply serious global repercussions. Also, note that the current harassment of people under the ruse of "covid" is a global phenomenon. In short, we're all in the together, as our wonderful leaders keep telling us. But with our group here, we have a chance to make that a positive rather than a negative thing. So I'd encourage you to not get too identified with any one perspective, national or otherwise.
Hi Joe.

My only point is how these questions are being asked. If there is some long shot that we haven't thought about yet that would be how to possibly hear something about it via the C's. That's my only point.

More open-ended, less pre-determined, in other words.

It's a fair enough point, and we could ask such a question in the future, but when you see how events have gone in recent years and months, specifically with the riots and BLM movment etc. and with many powerful people in the US establishment openly supporting orgs like BLM, and when you add in the threats that have been made from the establishment against Trump, and all of the warnings about the election and the result, it would seem a bit strange for us to ask a question so open-ended that we more or less ignore the evidence before our eyes.

It's a fair enough point, and we could ask such a question in the future, but when you see how events have gone in recent years and months, specifically with the riots and BLM movment etc. and with many powerful people in the US establishment openly supporting orgs like BLM, and when you add in the threats that have been made from the establishment against Trump, and all of the warnings about the election and the result, it would seem a bit strange for us to ask a question so open-ended that we more or less ignore the evidence before our eyes.
But, you did ask the question -- or else I wouldn't have made the comment. Anyway (and I won't go on about this anymore since I think I made my point), as I was reading this section in particular I found myself wishing the question were put more openly, so I thought I'd share that sentiment. Besides, who says there isn't always room for improvement? :-D

Agreed, but here and there I also had some worries about some sessions.

What has bothered me a bit is that there is quite a number of sessions where the participants asked a question, then had some internal discussion and finally changed the subject without even asking for a confirmation of their own conclusions.

Agreed, but here and there I also had some worries about some sessions.

What has bothered me a bit is that there is quite a number of sessions where the participants asked a question, then had some internal discussion and finally changed the subject without even asking for a confirmation of their own conclusions.

Keep in mind the sessions are not tightly constructed any more. Often there will be conversations that ensue from a C's answer, and also from that the C's will decide to chime in to the conversation. That's how I read the answer that Heather brought up as being "less than objective," the C's adding their take in the middle of a discussion. Sometimes things aren't going to be strictly Q&A like they were in the early sessions. Gonna have to be a little flexible with accepting that bit of change in how the sessions go.

As far as any long shot plans to save the US, the Cassiopaeans already answered this question in this session:
session080903 said:
A: USA heading for destruction!
Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?
A: Hello
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What is this outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.
Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?
A: And more.
Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?
A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.
In other words, the probability of the US meeting some violent and bloody end is virtually 100%, and the Cassiopaeans have been dropping hints over the years that this prediction is still in play when commenting on the state of decay of the country. I don't see why they would go back on it now, and Laura's comment seemed to be a throwback to this original prediction.

I kind of like the idea of Trump as dictator, at least until they totally drive him off the rails and he loses touch with reality. He wouldn't be hampered as much by a bunch of spineless faceless bureaucrats who trip him up at every turn and deserve to be exterminated. I'm more concerned about how the martial law ends and what the repercussions will be. With all of the billionaires and megacorps supporting the rioters, I'm not sure how Trump can really "win" without dragging them into it and cutting off the money supply. If he ends up fighting with the corporations, that stock market he idolizes so much can simply vanish overnight, and people wake up the next morning to find that 70% of US GDP never really existed and most assets are now worthless. It reminds me of a series of "predictions" I made here:
Well, it's like the Cassiopaeans said, twists and turns galore. Trump is using the riots as an excuse to purge the deep state 5th columnists trying to instigate a color revolution from the country, who are definitely not letting this crisis go to waste. If he declares martial law the Constitution is dead, which is exactly what the upper echelons of the deep state are manipulating him to do so they can do whatever they want with impunity. Except that Trump can also suspend the elections or curtail them in some way, ruling as a benevolent dictator and excluding people who are disloyal to him from gaining power. But as the world continues to fall apart, the economy crumbles, the weather starts destroying stuff, aliens are taking over, and Trump suffers a convenient death due to stress factors. Pence takes over as the new dictator and tries to institute some kind of neocon Zionist theocracy. However by that point the country is so far gone that he's almost irrelevant; other than getting up in front of the cameras and making speeches and signing official looking documents, no one actually cares. And then the cosmic lightning bolts come and the grid goes down and none of it matters anymore anyway. And so forth and so on...
Not sure how the image of "freedom and democracy" and American Exceptionalism can be maintained after the country descends to such a state that it requires a military dictatorship to rule it. If this comes to pass, it feels like a "fall of the wall" moment where American power really starts to crumble in an overt way. The Soviet Union was able to stagger on for a couple more years, but the US of A may be on its last legs. The Cassiopaeans also predicted that next winter the real Black Death grade pandemic was supposed to start, so that adds another level of chaos to the whole thing.

Hello Laura and magnificent team. Thank you for your work and for sharing this session with the C's. Ark! I have to wonder if you realize how very much you are loved . . . My wish for you is that all the love surround you like a spiral and contribute to your healing. :love:

Back
Top Bottom