Session 10 October 2020

I didn't know anything about Ark's disease and I am positively surprised how you deal with it. Respect from my side...when I read this, I know I am still allowed to work on my emotional centers. you are so confident, so focused, so powerful, you are a role model for me. All the greater is my thanks that you take time for further sessions and give me a lot of strength. Get well soon, Ark and thank you all, thank you thank you thank you

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thanks for the session.

Many are feeling the effects of the desperate actions being taken against humanity, myself included. It has come to my attention that the crystals have become more active lately. Currently living in a faraday cage may have a few benefits.

As with all things, the makeup of a person's DNA is a main determining factor in that person's life and end of such. As our DNA changes and becomes more tightly knit with additional strands, it becomes increasingly difficult for machinations to be effective against us. Though we still need to have an active role in the process.

Strength and courage to all concerned.

It would be very easy for me to agree with all of the above. However, there could be a long shot scenario that we're just not seeing. In so speaking, my question has to do with whether there is enough objectivity being offered in the above question to the C's. After all, their saying "yes" is in agreement with a consensus being offered. It's not in answer to an objective question being raised, free of prejudice, as it were. In other words, you are receiving the answer you've already determined to be the case.

I'm not blaming any of you, actually, as I can see this could very easily happen since your questions arise in the flow of conversation. But that's also why I'm bringing it up, since it would be far more helpful if in the future such questions could be phrased more cleanly, and without such prejudice. Otherwise, you may be foreclosing on other possibilities. Or, at least, that is my understanding of how all this works -- that your desire for/belief in a certain answer or outcome determines the answer, which, for that very reason lacks the necessary objectivity.
Hi Heather, that's one way of looking at things. However, if you study the transcripts and follow the C's experiment, you will see that over time the transcripts have evolved, and the C's through Laura has taught members how to think. What may appear as simple questions are the results of some genuine research, objective questioning and thinking with a hammer.

Hi Heather, that's one way of looking at things. However, if you study the transcripts and follow the C's experiment, you will see that over time the transcripts have evolved, and the C's through Laura has taught members how to think. What may appear as simple questions are the results of some genuine research, objective questioning and thinking with a hammer.
Yes, I appreciate that. And I have been acquainted with this C material for a very long time. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't remember fundamentals, which is all I'm aiming at here.

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so annoyed. Tough day here in lockdown land. Again.

The evidence of a communist/marxist infiltration is overwhelming, but again from an elite funded angle. Are the PTB planning a West amalgamation with the East?

Does cultural marxism intend to erase all of western societies high culture and what can be done to not only preserve but learn to understand it enough to continue it.

Is there a satanic group behind the marxist blm movement? Who are the movers and shakers?( In Scotland there are plans underway now to open A Crowley's former house for tourists!)
Answers (and more) to these questions can be found by searching this forum (using Top right corner button) or www.sott.net search function. For most of this forum and sott readers, answers are clear for a long time.
The evidence of a communist/marxist infiltration is overwhelming, but again from an elite funded angle. Are the PTB planning a West amalgamation with the East?
Marxist infiltration exist for many decades in West. It depends on what amalgamation (of East or West) means, what is the aim, who is in control and so on. If it is under the control of Washington Deep state, it is dead, there is no way it can happen with current leaders in the East.
Does cultural marxism intend to erase all of western societies high culture and what can be done to not only preserve but learn to understand it enough to continue it.
Ideologies are meant to be for the cannon fodder for the ruling elite to take advantage of, whether one calls it marxism or any number of other words. As long as people are dumb to believe "us vs them", there will always be some ideology to milk them.
Is there a satanic group behind the marxist blm movement? Who are the movers and shakers?( In Scotland there are plans underway now to open A Crowley's former house for tourists!)
what difference it makes satanic groups behind BLM or not. Most of the Deep state PTB one way or other connected to Satanic groups. Regarding the movers and shakers, start with Soros and go whatever direction you want research it.

Thanks very much for the latest session. I'd like to add my best wishes and prayers for Ark's speedy recovery and I'll certainly do my bit by adding a note for health and happiness under my crystals.
Reality on the ground has shown that Trump's reelection chances are very strong. He's getting the crowds at his rallies despite the restrictions. That Biden has senile dementia comes as no surprise - he recently announced that he was running for the Senate!
Even with a Trump victory it's pretty clear things are going to get very rocky, but even if he has to bring out the National Guard to restore order hopefully he'll be careful and not go further than the law allows.
We've known the chaos was coming for a long while and I pray that everyone on the forum and their families will be safe. I doubt I'll be gifting my family any crystals; they'll be clutching to their sacred cows 'til the very end and crystals are in the realm of Voodooism for them. Sad, but it's their choice and their free will.
You know, I feel the coming chaos will be like lancing a very painful boil. Painful but necessary.
A: Just stay calm and patient. Goodbye
EE more important than ever now.

What a horrifying weapon/technology this heart attack satellite device is! Geezus. I am sorry to hear about Ark and wish him speed recovery. Where can one obtain these charged crystals? I've read about them in previous sessions.
Please formulate each of your questions in precise manner. Let's see how many of them you - or other group members - can easily answer without recourse to Cs.

Very unlikely, although I have to admit to having no idea what you mean by "a West amalgamation with the East". Such a broad and vague question.

Cultural marxism has already done a lot to erase traditional Western cultural values by running 'left' and 'right' political and social ideologies off the rails, making them unrepresentative of the large majority of people. If you want to preserve some such values, then you can make you own small efforts to do so, primarily by living them. But as with your first question, this one too is very vague.

There is a social engineering group being most such modern 'revolutionary' identity politics groups. You can call them 'satanic' if you like.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been in a funny mood, regretting not finding the forum and Laura's work earlier. The core group has been preparing for the upcoming mayhem for a decade, or even decades, and I've only been around for a few short years. It feels like there's still so much work to be done and so little time. But at the same time the 2020 sessions have been pretty useful wake up calls becuase there definitely is no time left to waste.

You'll be fine! Don't worry! :hug2:

Thank you for this new session. I'm glad to hear that Ark will have a total recovery ! I wonder if the new virus planned for this fall will be released in Sweden because this is the only country that was not in lockdown, so they could say " You see, if you don't put mask and a quarantine, disaster will be there " another big lie of course.. and it's a way to rise and create a lot of fear to the european people

Was wondering the same myself. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
It would be very easy for me to agree with all of the above. However, there could be a long shot scenario that we're just not seeing. In so speaking, my question has to do with whether there is enough objectivity being offered in the above question to the C's. After all, their saying "yes" is in agreement with a consensus being offered. It's not in answer to an objective question being raised, free of prejudice, as it were. In other words, you are receiving the answer you've already determined to be the case.

I'm not blaming any of you, actually, as I can see this could very easily happen since your questions arise in the flow of conversation. But that's also why I'm bringing it up, since it would be far more helpful if in the future such questions could be phrased more cleanly, and without such prejudice. Otherwise, you may be foreclosing on other possibilities. Or, at least, that is my understanding of how all this works -- that your desire for/belief in a certain answer or outcome determines the answer, which, for that very reason lacks the necessary objectivity.

Hi Heather, what long shot scenarios do you think are possible? And do you think they are more or less likely than the one suggested in the session? When you used the word "prejudice", it makes me think that you were referring to the "karmic hole" comment. If that is the case, then you should keep in mind that when we have talked about the US in this way, we're not referring to the entire country (it's rather big) but that some kind of reckoning does seem to be likely for the US. Also keep in mind that in our globalized world, if the US were to 'fall' (so to speak) it would imply serious global repercussions. Also, note that the current harassment of people under the ruse of "covid" is a global phenomenon. In short, we're all in the together, as our wonderful leaders keep telling us. But with our group here, we have a chance to make that a positive rather than a negative thing. So I'd encourage you to not get too identified with any one perspective, national or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom