Crystal Requests!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
For references to our Crystal project, please read these threads carefully:

If you wish to request crystals, please use this online form:

FOTCM Crystal Request

My original post below was made before Scottie created that form for us, but I leave it here for reference:

Regarding the suggested donations:

We would appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (6.00 USD/EUR per crystal). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in the latter category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

So, multiply the number of crystals you are requesting by 6 EUR/USD, and that's our suggested donation. Thank you!

IGNORE IF YOU FILLED IN THE FORM ABOVE:

Please download and fill in the form attached to this post, and send it to info@paleochristianity.org.

If you cannot open the PDF or prefer not to use it, you can copy&paste the text below, and send it as an email, also to info@paleochristianity.org
The form is attached, and here is the text:

A. FOR FIRST REQUESTS: (If you DON’T yet have any crystals)

I am requesting a first set of crystals:

This set includes a water crystal, a personal crystal a home crystal, and a dream stone.

My details:
Full name:
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY):
Forum name:
Location (city and country):
Shipping address:

Specific requests (if you suffer from an illness or anything in particular you wish your crystals to be charged with):

1.a Apart from my first set of crystals, I am requesting EXTRAS for me:
MAXIMUM OF 2 CRYSTALS

Specify location/rooms/purpose for your extra crystals: (e.g. my car, office, kitchen, travel, dreams, etc.)
- Crystal Nr 1:
- Crystal Nr 2:

NOTES:

B. FOR EXTRA REQUESTS: (If you already have a set of crystals)

I am requesting EXTRAS for me:
MAXIMUM OF 2 CRYSTALS

My details:
Full name:
Forum name:
Shipping address:

Specify location/rooms/purpose for your extra crystals: (e.g. my car, office, kitchen, travel, dreams,etc.)
- Crystal Nr 1:
- Crystal Nr 2:

NOTES:

C. REQUESTS FOR LOVED ONES: (Whether you already have crystals or not)

I am requesting EXTRAS FOR MY LOVED ONES:

We will ship it to you, and let you hand or mail the crystal(s) to your loved one(s)

My details:
Full name:
Forum name:
Shipping address:

My loved ones: ONE CRYSTAL PER PERSON

Loved one Nr 1:

Full name:
Forum name (if applicable):
Type of relationship (mother, father, sister, friend, etc.):
Notes:

Loved one Nr 2 (if applicable):
Full name:
Notes:

Loved one Nr 3 (if applicable):
Full name:
Notes:

D. REQUESTS FOR REPLACEMENTS: (You already have your basic set of crystals)

My details:
Full name:
Forum name:
Shipping address:

Which crystal(s)/stone(s) you wish to receive a replacement for? (water, personal, home, dream)

State the reason why you need a replacement: (e.g. I lost it, it broke, etc.)

NOTES:

E. DONATIONS

I have donated/will donate the amount of ________ USD ____ EUR

Via (Paypal, Stripe, mail, etc.) :

Special instructions for the form:

It should be straightforward, but just in case, here are the parts you need to fill in depending on your case:

TYPE OF REQUESTPARTS TO FILL IN
First basic set for youA1. and E
First basic set for you + extras for youA1, A1.a and E
First basic set for you + extras for your loved onesA1, C and E
First basic set for you + extras for you + extras for your loved onesA1, A1.a, C and E
You already have a set. Extras for youB and E
You already have a set. Extras for your loved onesC and E
You already have a set. Extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C and E
You already have a set. ReplacementD and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for youB, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for your loved onesC, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C, D and E

The "notes" fields allow you to communicate anything that you think is important (e.g. your loved one's health, a specific purpose for a crystal, etc.)

Don't forget your country and zip code! (Maybe people do....).

If you have any questions regarding the requests, this is the place to ask.:-)

Given the amount of requests we have been receiving, the process may take a while. So thank you in advance for your patience! You will receive an email once your package has been shipped.

I hope I didn't forget anything!

NOTE: if you have already sent your request in the last few days, could you please send the form anyway? (Via email to the address above, no PMs please.) It will help me a lot since, as you can see, your information will be more complete for crystal selection this way. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do not know how to send you the pdf with the information. I tried but with no avail. When I open the pdf I put all the information. Than, what do I need to do? how can I save the pdf with all the information?

Thanks if you can help me.

And thank you for give us the chance to order crystals.

I really do not know how to send you the pdf with the information. I tried but with no avail. When I open the pdf I put all the information. Than, what do I need to do? how can I save the pdf with all the information?
Since you have already filled out the form you could copy and paste the text and send it as an e-mail or you could open the pdf again, but this time you choose 'save', fill out the form, go to attachment in your e-mail and browse (in my case I can find the file under downloads). Hope this helps!

Since you have already filled out the form you could copy and paste the text and send it as an e-mail or you could open the pdf again, but this time you choose 'save', fill out the form, go to attachment in your e-mail and browse (in my case I can find the file under downloads). Hope this helps!
thank you.

Finally I did copy/ paste and send it via word by Email. I was unable to open the pdf after filling out the pdf.

If you wish to request crystals, please download and fill in the form attached to this post, and send it to info@paleochristianity.org.

If you cannot open the PDF or prefer not to use it, you can copy&paste the text below, and send it as an email, also to info@paleochristianity.org

E. DONATIONS

I have donated/will donate the amount of ________ USD ____ EUR Via (Paypal, Stripe, mail, etc.) :
Hi, thanks Chu for the info,
I have two questions,
1- Can I send the print pdf and cash by physical mail?
or, to send the pdf by e-mail and and find out an electronic money transfer for the donation?
( I mean what can be the best option for the donation, the easy ones for me, can be postal service, but I don't know if is the best for you for practical terms, about donation)

2- Is a bank account in USA location for deposit the donation?

thanks

Encore beaucoup de travail pour Chu et les gens du Château, Merci infiniment pour toute votre bonne volonté ...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique Vous bénisse tous ...
Loreta, un copier / coller comme indiqué plus haut devrait suffire, sinon nous en parlerons, si tu veux ...

Encore beaucoup de travail pour Chu et les habitants du Château, merci beaucoup pour toute votre bonne volonté ...
Que l'Esprit Divin Cosmique vous bénisse tous ...
Loreta, un copier / coller comme indiqué ci-dessus devrait suffire, sinon nous en parlerons, si vous le souhaitez ...

1- Can I send the print pdf and cash by physical mail?
or, to send the pdf by e-mail and and find out an electronic money transfer for the donation?
( I mean what can be the best option for the donation, the easy ones for me, can be postal service, but I don't know if is the best for you for practical terms, about donation)

2- Is a bank account in USA location for deposit the donation?

We can do that too if it's easier for you. But emailing the PDF would make your order go faster. Could you PM me with your country, so I can tell you where it is easier to send it to? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom