Dream: The Ships

Benjamin

The Living Force
Dream- The Ships (c.1995)

I had this dream shortly after graduating from high school. After doing a search on the Forum, I see that spaceships (and invasion) in dreams are not uncommon.

My dream opened with me and a good high school friend walking down a street in a town in which I lived during high school. The road we were on is a real road that runs north/south, and comes into town as a dirt road, becomes pavement, and turns into the main street that runs right through downtown. In the dream, we were already walking on the paved portion, north of downtown. There were no sidewalks there so we were walking south on the road itself.

We were talking. That is to say he was talking and I was listening. I don’t remember what he was actually talking about but I know he was complaining vehemently about something superficial (he was whining… passionately!). He was on my right, so I was looking west/southwest. It was a warm, summer day with lots of these long clouds in the sky (running north/south), which very suddenly cross faded out as thousands upon thousands of long spaceships floating within the dimensions of the clouds, faded in! (The way this happened makes me think the clouds were the ships! The clouds were a type of veil?) These ships were stacked up in the atmosphere for miles. They were of different types, shapes and sizes, although ranging between hundreds-of-people big and thousands-of-people bigger! I was surprised, to say the least, and I turned to my friend, interrupting him, saying, “Did you see that?!?” He went silent. He looked at me, scrunched up his face in disgust and, although I can’t remember what he said, basically scolded me for not giving his (melodramatic and blown-out-of-proportion) problems the attention they were due! He also meant that I was not paying the right attention to him. This portion of the dream faded out and…

…found the next portion of my dream fading in with me still walking south (on the sidewalk now), alone, and still on the same road only, now, south of downtown (the dream completely skipped over downtown), next to a park (it’s a real park, btw). The street ended in a T-intersection with a “wall” of very tall spruce trees (60-70 feet, and yes, they (were) real) lining the south side of the intersection. I looked up and saw two objects coming very smoothly over the tops of those trees. I quickly recognized them as jets but they looked different the closer they got. They were flying right down main street and couldn’t have been more than 100 feet from me in the air. Very low! I got a pretty good (but fast) look at them, and they looked odd. Everything sat on top of a "mono-wing" that seemed to have a slight “bubbled” underside which was extremely smooth and highly polished to almost a mirror shine. The very small wings had upturned tips. When the two jets, flying in formation (one slightly behind and to the right of the lead plane), flew past me I noticed that they had no engines at the back, even though I knew they had engines because they sounded amazing! I watched them for awhile as they grew smaller still following main street as the dream faded out. (I’ll just mention that at no point in this dream did I have a feeling of “impending invasion”.)

I made a quick mock-up of the small jet. Being that this dream is about 25 years old, my memory for specific details is shoddy at best. I’m guessing 40% accuracy, and yet it could be 80% accurate and I wouldn’t know it. I saw these jets at a very shallow angle and am not sure about the "mono-wing" design. For some reason I think it might be more circular (looking from the top). One detail I know I can’t reconcile in my mind is the nose beyond the cockpit. Part of me says the short version is correct, while the other part says the nose extends to the front of the wing. I just don’t know. Say, 30-ish feet long?

Dream- Ships- Small Ship (full group).jpg

Cheers!

I had this dream shortly after graduating from high school. After doing a search on the Forum, I see that spaceships (and invasion) in dreams are not uncommon.
…….
It was a warm, summer day with lots of these long clouds in the sky (running north/south), which very suddenly cross faded out as thousands upon thousands of long spaceships floating within the dimensions of the clouds, faded in! (The way this happened makes me think the clouds were the ships! The clouds were a type of veil?) These ships were stacked up in the atmosphere for miles. They were of different types, shapes and sizes, although ranging between hundreds-of-people big and thousands-of-people bigger!
Wow, I never had any dreams that related to “spaceship”, or seeing any UFO in my life.
Anyway, today I was reading the old transcript and it mentioned that, very interestingly Laura had “dreams of space attack”.

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Wow, I never had any dreams that related to “spaceship”, or seeing any UFO in my life.
Anyway, today I was reading the old transcript and it mentioned that, very interestingly Laura had “dreams of space attack”.

As far as I know, I've never seen a UFO either. I've only had a few dreams, that I remember, where a spaceship was involved but the one above is the 'big one' I had. It was so detailed and long.

There is also this from the September 30, 1994 session:

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?35

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.36

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?

A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a "wave" of some sort?

Well, the '18 years' has come and gone but that doesn't mean much. The 'time-travellers' might be 'extending' our agony perhaps?

Thanks for that Kay Kim! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom