Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Can vouch for the east bay high strangeness.
I would see an unusually high amount of strange UFO activity above and around a former residence, (that sat on a minor fault line off the Hayward fault). Visualized with a small refracting telescope, and binoculars. Welcome to creepy California.

Flashback: (37.804363, -122.271111)
UFO(?) Sighting over Oakland, California. November 22 2011

Earth Entering DENSE Debris Field in Space - "Storm Brewing" as Planet PLOWS Through THICK Tail! .
( could this be the bowling ball hitting the pins ? as described by the cassiopaeans ?
Maybe, but I am thinking about what Cs said “A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.“
there going to be “glowing red sky” .
So, eventually more and more comets are coming, and someday we may see whole red sky covering earth!

August 9, 1997
A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information

I found this video after listening to a Jeff Rense podcast with Cathrine Austin Fitts (so it could be questionable, Jeff Rense). UFO's ? are flying on the light side of the moon then disappear, into the dark side of the moon.

This is the original source from the video

Most intriguing. Is it real or just some artifact or could it be, food for the Moon?
The footage is interesting-real or not it’s hard to say but the lighting and shadows seem to fall correctly. For an object to cast a shadow visible from Earth even though a telescope I think it would need to be pretty big? We know the moon is a base of operation for various et so anything is possible.

Maybe, but I am thinking about what Cs said “A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.“
there going to be “glowing red sky” .
So, eventually more and more comets are coming, and someday we may see whole red sky covering earth!
no , i think you read that wrong .. it is my understanding ( i can show where i got this information but nobody here is
interested )
that with all the climate / earth changes and incoming dangers from outer space ... the SUN and debris ..
not to mention the near complete wipe out of the worlds economy with Covid lockdown activity ,,lockdown . . . .
it would be ripe for the best time to have the aliens and possible invasion to show up as many
will be looking for a savior .. if we are prepared ,, understand our world as it truly is ,, run and controlled
by so far an unseen alliance if we can say NO , even forgive them .. they will then release us ..
we can move up and out in higher frequency , incarnate into a whole new LOVING world ...but
if we say YES we want their help .. will even worship them to save us ..( THEY can still annihilate all of us easily) we all step back and down in
frequency =( weather we are in a body or not), , ,,only to find our selves starting over in a cold dark cave with RED SKIES ABOVE ....

see you missed this part in session where it says reincarnation .....
Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing
Red Sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

no , i think you read that wrong .. it is my understanding ( i can show where i got this information but nobody here is
interested )
that with all the climate / earth changes and incoming dangers from outer space ... the SUN and debris ..
not to mention the near complete wipe out of the worlds economy with Covid lockdown activity ,,lockdown . . . .
it would be ripe for the best time to have the aliens and possible invasion to show up as many
will be looking for a savior .. if we are prepared ,, understand our world as it truly is ,, run and controlled
by so far an unseen alliance if we can say NO
Are you talking about this transcript?

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch

YES i was reading this as it was released 1997 now skip to now ( and as time went by i watched for other
answers like the C's were giving ,, very little until for me just last year ) this material puts into focus
a great deal of what the C's were saying ... this material has an urgency about it that anybody with even one eye open can see
time is gonna rain on our parade soon ...
g e t w i s d o m . com join its f r e e .. you can listen to podcasts that are usually at 2 hrs
or skip that and listen too a shortened version of their 200 plus discussions on their youtube channel usually 40 min. . .
much of the early Cassiopeia material felt true and honest back the , especially the discussions about our interlopers . . .

YES but i will admit to ramble on this way and that ,.,., about a topic i'm
imo pretty well read in ..
like who will they use to help in an annihilation ?
imo its not a large force being brought in , its humans programmed in the secret mercenary/spaceforce

do all of those groups want humanity gone and dead ? anunaki , arcturians/nordics , reptilian & Greys
no , but some are stronger than others and may win the decision

how do we get ourselves out of this mess ? thousands of years mind you .. and we have KARMA
from acts/behavior they programmed us to do .. free will is a bitch but we live in a "Free Will" universe where
YOUR BEHAVIOR IS Watched tallied both good and bad .. YES we can save our selves with lots of healing,prayer and forgiving our
tormentors . . . . .and realize nearly all we are watching on the human level (elections etc) are a distraction and most if not all humans are misdirected by programming . . .

i started a thread here it was put down as hoax .. , , ,of course that is what i was told first reading Laura's work 1996?

most of the videos i listen too are just that podcasts with the same one or two faces nothing to see ..just talking ...
Hollywood movies got more visual on invasion ..

Last edited:
A strange spherical object hovering over Mexico on October 17, 2020. The sphere spins and moves slowly through the sky.
The strange thing is that it looks like the object is surrounded by a cloud, which makes me wonder whether the photographer has captured a partially cloaked UFO disguised as cloud.

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch: AMAZING UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED (Season 1) | History
May 21, 2020

Cigar shaped UFO caught on tape over Waverly, Ohio
Date: 23 October 2020 UFO sighting video witness report: "It was a white cigar shaped object flying in a straight line with no sound no visible wings"

This cloud phenomena seems to be a frequent occurrence- I wonder if it is more an artifact of the propulsion system or interaction with our reality rather than an attempt to camouflage their craft. It really didn’t blend in with the other clouds, kind of stuck out.

yes , i was disappointed that nobody ( as in Zero) people listened to a full session
to make an honest statement about what they may have listened too ..
( the few who read my post then shot it down as hoax before anybody listened to it ..)
imo there are a few channelers on the planet still channeling truth and are not
being fooled by an Arcturian or other dark entity with nothing but happy talk
and a few truthful statements to keep the scam going ..

i have listened to over 200 of their sessions and topic podcasts
and many times they have shown the accuracy of the early work
of Laura with the sessions and her comments /research from say 1994
to 2000 .. ( after that life for me got in the way , and i resumed cass
after 911 )

we can all feel it ,the way the human situation (covid etc) is moving
that big things are soon to happen , and getwisdom shares that
urgency that we must act ,, NOW ( I'LL share that answer about what to do
when please just one peep would listen to a session there ?)

i have also up loaded about 15 asstd sessions at mixcloud
to make it easier to listen too ... a podcast Mixcloud
i just picked a random session

Mexico's city has been the county's hot spot where various modes of UFO sightings 👽🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🙏.
A vast majority of Mexican respondents said they had never seen a UFO. On a survey conducted in June of 2019, more than 76 percent of the people surveyed in Mexico said they had never witnessed such an event, while almost 13.5 percent affirmed to have seen a UFO.

Back
Top Bottom