2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

We're not involved in a traditional war here. That's not how the American (or Western) 'system' works or is managed. It hasn't worked like that for many decades.
I agree wholeheartedly. This concept of 'traditional' war is very last century. :-) In some ways, that's a good thing, in other ways - people don't understand what danger they are in, or why.
The US has been run by intel types for a VERY long time. They have entrenched themselves to such an extent that they are essentially untouchable. They see themselves as "reality creators".
And it's their very arrogance that would lead them to ignore, or perhaps even discount any 'resistance' movement within their own ranks.

Arrogance and inability to 'see' seem to be the essential weakness of those STS megalomaniac 'we want to rule the world' types. It makes me wonder how those same resistance people operated in Occupied France.

I know it's a different type of war, but I think there are certain psychological similarities at play. Also, there was a resistance within the German military too. The majority of assassination attempts against Hitler were from his own military. They didn't succeed, either. Perhaps they were less successful because they were under way more 'scrutiny' from those in command? Perhaps it was because they believed in 'honor' and 'loyalty' whereas those in control didn't?

Some people on Twitter and elsewhere are saying this makes sense if Powell will pursue criminal charges in her lawsuits, as opposed to civil suits as Giuliani et al. are doing. She can't be seen to be tied to Trump as his lawyer to avoid any conflicts of interest. Plus, he is distanced from her if Domionion/Smartmatic end up suing her. Dunno, I'm not a lawyer.

Makes sense? But I'm also not a lawyer.

I am not sure this video is posted here. Must see for the folks who suspect of rigging.

Trump Campaign Parts Ways With Powell After Vote-Switching Claim​

President Donald Trump's election campaign distanced itself on Sunday from Sidney Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden.

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in a statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
The announcement came a day after a federal judge dismissed the campaign's lawsuit seeking to halt Pennsylvania officials from certifying Biden's victory in the state, dealing a major blow to Trump's flailing efforts to overturn his Nov. 3 election loss.
Powell had made other dramatic claims without evidence, saying she had a voter fraud case of "biblical" proportions in Georgia. On Saturday, she told conservative Newsmax TV that "Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," and accused Republican Governor Brian Kemp of conspiring against Trump.
Powell, a conservative activist and former federal prosecutor, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
She is representing Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his effort to end a long-running criminal case against him.

Oh jeez, if Trump doesn't become president his MAGA group of patriots might become more powerful than the Deep State. Stealing an election so obviously and arrogant is a short term solution with long term ramifications. Personally I think they are better off if they let Trump win this one.

Yeah, at the very least they'll pose a problem in terms of population control. Those long term ramifications can be dealt with by turning Trump into an even bigger international pariah than they have made him already, and unleashing chaos on US streets through a Trump win, and blaming it all on him. Throw in some germ warfare and, to be honest, I'm pretty sure even Trump will eventually regret that he pursued the legal option.

And it's their very arrogance that would lead them to ignore, or perhaps even discount any 'resistance' movement within their own ranks.

Perhaps, but these types tend to be obsessed with information and who gets to know what. After all, they haven't built their tightly control hierarchy by being sloppy in that regard. Anyone who steps out of line can be easily taken out.

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in a statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
The announcement came a day after a federal judge dismissed the campaign's lawsuit seeking to halt Pennsylvania officials from certifying Biden's victory in the state, dealing a major blow to Trump's flailing efforts to overturn his Nov. 3 election loss.

I don't think that of what in Pennsylvania has anything to with Powell. This is the statement made by Trumps legal team.

A lot of what might be going on now is mere speculation. I think we have to wait a week or two to learn what really transpired.

EnZJ16qWEAMjoEK

Last edited:
Ee
Oh jeez, if Trump doesn't become president his MAGA group of patriots might become more powerful than the Deep State. Stealing an election so obviously and arrogant is a short term solution with long term ramifications. Personally I think they are better off if they let Trump win this one.

My astrolab is cloudy. The people may not be quite ready for sippy cup and nappy time, the cat is out of the bag.

I am not sure this video is posted here. Must see for the folks who suspect of rigging.

I watched it just a short while ago and I agree. The best report I've seen on the whole Dominion issue for understanding just how the system can be, and obviously was compromised as it was likely designed for.

Smartmatic was described in this 2006 CNN report as "a labyrinthe of international holding companies" and by a NY Dem. Rep. as "offshore, murky, no one seems to know who owns it."

Which probably mean it's CIA-Mossad.

What is interesting is that apparently Smartmatic helped Chavez "crush the opposition" through voter fraud., as the Wikileaks cable says. Was Chavez just playing a renegade and was he in fact supported by the CIA-Mossad?

From Amazing Polly. Klaus looks pretty creepy, I've never heard of him. So, following the idea that everyones true face will be shown here are a few faces to see. Giving the benefit of a doubt, its possible some of these people didn't know what they where getting into. From the twitter comments its mentioned how different Zuckerberg looks now from this picture bringing up that curious idea, some people have been replaced.

1606145654680.png

He believes Ezra Cohen Watnick is head of the special intelligence unit called Q. General Flynn is on board working with Watnick in the shadows. This is first stated at 20:00 then further at 44:00 which goes into more detail about Biden and the Ukraine.

It will be extremely difficult to find any trail of when and how many votes were switched for whom. It seems to me the best they could do in court is to explain the capability of the SmartMatic software and show the options to switch and delete votes in the companies manual.
@SummerLite,

Thanks for the video.

Around 25:30 Prather says that Kraken was an algoritmic counter to Scorecard. If that is true it would account for Trump posting tweeter on the number of votes switched or lost them my estimation of the extreme difficulty of following the trail. Sure hope that is true but I will "wait and see".

Back
Top Bottom