2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Sidney Powell's framing of the case for millions of votes having been flipped from Trump to Biden is sheer lunacy.
This would assume they don't have the technology to do it. I think they most likely do. For example: ways and means... rigging and voter fraud (ok: "irregularities").
Cuba, Venezuela and China conspired to rig it for Biden??
Well, this part is sheer lunacy and nothing but a distraction. Besides, they missed out Russia! Maybe they knew that Russia was a bridge too far, and no-one would 'buy it'? Probably sensible. No-one would 'buy it'.

There are two basic ways this can go.

As things stand, it's Biden who becomes president. This won't have been China's doing, or Venezuela's, or Cuba's. The only foreign aspect is that the American establishment (the nexus of DNC, media, intelligence community, Wall Street, etc.) is 'co-linear' with like-minded 'globalist agenda' elites in charge in most other countries. So the 'fix' is very much internal, though 'in synch with the globalists'.

Trump supporters are wishfully thinking if they believe 'justice running its course through the system' will get Trump re-elected. The US is in an advanced state of pathocracy, so while not all individuals therein are corrupt, all key agencies and institutions are. The only way Trump wins is if the nexus of real power 'assists' him by carrying him over the line of 270 Electoral College votes. As widely discussed since 'election night', there are multiple legal routes to victory, but in the end it comes down to 'a big ask' of several key states effectively switching back, all told, several hundred thousand votes from Biden to Trump (and/or removing similar numbers from Biden's totals).

One 'deep state strategy' that may be afoot is to game things for maximal chaos. This would be achieved by declaring Trump the winner, but only at the eleventh hour, after it had seemed for so long that Biden won. It would happen in such a way that it appears to never-Trumpers that Trump has stolen the election thanks to 'backroom deals'. So justice will have been done, strictly speaking, because the legitimate winner becomes president, but because it seems to occur under 'outrageous' circumstances, tens of millions of people take to the streets.

That's the only 'victory' to be had here: chaos.
Sadly, I think you 'nailed it'. It's pretty sad to see American in such a state of chaos and the majority of citizens believing they are living in some sort of weird peoples utopia when they are in actuality nothing more than livestock or slaves.

This would assume they don't have the technology to do it. I think they most likely do. For example: ways and means... rigging and voter fraud (ok: "irregularities").

@Ruth,

I don't know if anyone has posted about Sidney Powell and her being dropped from the Trump legal team but it looks like she is out of the picture for now.

Trump campaign cuts Sidney Powell from president’s legal team

President Donald Trump appears to have cut ties with Sidney Powell, a key member of his legal team who also represents former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his long-running attempt to unravel a guilty plea for lying about his 2016 contacts with Russia.

The abrupt shake-up came in a terse Sunday-evening statement from the Trump campaign that offered no explanation for Powell’s removal.

Why did it take so long to find out that Powell is not on their team?
Who is paying her fees?

Has somebody from the alphabet soup agencies been ratting on her?
They've probably got a number of 'plays' in the mix. Not all of them are going to be successful.. Sidney Powell is one of their failures. Or, that would be my guess.

Well, this part is sheer lunacy and nothing but a distraction. Besides, they missed out Russia! Maybe they knew that Russia was a bridge too far, and no-one would 'buy it'? Probably sensible. No-one would 'buy it'.
That's the part I was referring to. That the election was rigged is clear. And the only way it can be 'un-rigged' is if the riggers themselves expose, via a comprehensive leak or two, how it was done. So, in the end, They will decide if Trump becomes president, and they will have their reasons for doing so.

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me. Q, as a 'movement' and perhaps operating as part of an intelligence service 'resistance'. Many wars have a resistance, especially when operating in the heart of enemy territory, with so few people to call their own. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'd be very surprised. Q is clearly (to me) a disinfo operation. We're not involved in a traditional war here. That's not how the American (or Western) 'system' works or is managed. It hasn't worked like that for many decades. The US has been run by intel types for a VERY long time. They have entrenched themselves to such an extent that they are essentially untouchable. They see themselves as "reality creators".

Their goal, in essence, has always been population control by way of "total information awareness" (to use one of their terms). That means "you" (not you personally Ruth). Their only achilles heel is over-reach and arrogance, but even then they figure they can manage any fall-out 'on the fly'. But a fabricated "reality" that pushes too far in the opposite direction of actual reality has no future, except chaos, which the PTB have no real aversion to.

Last edited:
I'd say Obama in 2008 and/or 2012.
Really? I'm sure they would have tried to interfere if they could, but there's some things you can't fight, because the numbers were too overwhelming. So - as per the old adage - if you can't 'join' them, you 'buy them out', or out maneuver them.

There's nothing the 'elites' could do about Obama and we know they wanted Clinton. It was a landslide for Obama at the time.

I looked at that post by Niall of the 1972 election and I was thinking of how Nixon represented how the 'elites' picked Clinton in 2016, and how Goodwell (?) was supposed to be the 'straw' man (like Trump). His smile looked really strained, forced and ungenuine.

It's just that at the time, their respective political parties were opposite and I thought it was a good illustration of how 'the elites' play both sides, for their advantage.

Really? I'm sure they would have tried to interfere if they could, but there's some things you can't fight, because the numbers were too overwhelming. So - as per the old adage - if you can't 'join' them, you 'buy them out', or out maneuver them.

Of course they wanted Obama, he was the perfect "salesman" for the Deep State at the time, and his handlers specifically groomed him for that role. And I'm sure many people voted for him for real - they pulled off the perfect campaign in 2008, and for the first time they used Social Media very cleverly. I remember "leaked" videos of him playing basket ball on YouTube and whatnot. Yes, there was Alex Jones' "Obama Deception", but that was super-fringe at the time. And after Bush, it was all-too easy to sell the "Hope" campaign, because people wrongly assumed that everything will get better after Bush is gone.

It really comes down to one thing, whether the judges are corrupt or not. Because there is plenty of evidence that shows that this election was stolen. The law speaks in Trump favor and should have the final say. But will it? I guess we are going to find out when this reaches the Supreme court. (Or perhaps, Trump will be allowed to win.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom