2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

And of course Biden‘s supposed stutter problem as a child „that he overcame with great effort“ is now also the perfect cover story that is used to explain away the obvious senility he has displayed on many occasions in front of cameras.
I would call it a very bad cover up because senility and stuttering are world apart.

He may have considered that option, but I think the fighter in him would have a very hard time retreating.

I'm not thrilled about Trump's speaking in terms of winners and losers, but because he thinks in those terms, if he were to retreat he would probably have to fend off feeling like a "loser." And how could he live with that?

Yeah I think he just said that 'off the cuff'
I do remember reading somewhere that he did say if he lost the election he would leave the USA.

Why did it take so long to find out that Powell is not on their team?
Who is paying her fees?
this is her donation page been up for awhile
it cemented it for me that She is not under Trumps thumb nor does she get paid by him ..
simply a Patriot joining the fight ..
if you believe in the PLAN , send her 5.oo with so many voters for Trump
she should be OK when they wake up .. and see the wisdom of Smart people in the fight ..

Attachments

• Capture welcome comrade.PNG
    Capture welcome comrade.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
I heard this on Rush Limbaugh show. A caller proposed that if Biden is going to be president than all of the states for Trump with republican state legislators should then switch their states electoral votes to Biden to show that USA has truly become a 3rd world fascist country. This would be a in-your-face protest of a fraudulent presidency with 100% electoral votes for Biden. We can call Biden, Your Fraudulency!

I posted a screenshot from Google Trends showing searches for "election fraud on Nov 7 on this thread...

election-fraud-Explore-Google-1Trends1.png
I checked with Google Trends today and got this...

-election-fraud-Explore-Google-Trends3.png

You can see that the current searches for "election fraud" around Nov. 8th - to the present, dwarf the historical interest in the term. The x-axis is constantly re-metered relative to current/historical ratios expressed in percent - by some proprietary algorithm I believe. You can see how the spike in current interest has changed the scale between the two graphs recorded only about a week apart.

The interest in election fraud by Americans has exploded recently to put it mildly, or so it seems.

If there is a point here maybe it's that things are in rare flux... an opportunity?

A quote from JHK's latest blog post.

The Many Layers of Travail

[...] Finally, a few words of encouragement to those of you almost terminally disgusted with the dishonesty and bad faith of the people who have been running things in our country: this is not a place like Russia in 1989. The Soviet overlords had a captive press, of course, but the Internet was barely a larval presence in world culture then. All the Russian people had to fight the immersive milieu of lies they lived in was the mimeograph machine and the verbal grapevine. We have much better resources for distributing information in America today, despite our tribulations with the corporate news media and their Silicon Valley cadres. We have a pretty sturdy alt-news network and many diligent entrepreneurial reporters who are able to get the news out. It will get out, and it pays to remember that truth has Godly powers of its own.

this is her donation page been up for awhile
it cemented it for me that She is not under Trumps thumb nor does she get paid by him ..
simply a Patriot joining the fight ..
Some people on Twitter and elsewhere are saying this makes sense if Powell will pursue criminal charges in her lawsuits, as opposed to civil suits as Giuliani et al. are doing. She can't be seen to be tied to Trump as his lawyer to avoid any conflicts of interest. Plus, he is distanced from her if Domionion/Smartmatic end up suing her. Dunno, I'm not a lawyer.

Leaving the Overton Window far behind will lose mainstream audience (which the attorneys should want) rather quickly. The rhetoric seems to be driving a lot of criticism from politicians and media. Consider how they treat other out-of-window topics like UFOs.

Did the attorneys really leave the overton window though? According to a recent Rasmussen poll, even 30% of Democrat voters believe the election was stolen from Trump.

Jeffrey Prather, former SOCOM operator, DEA agent and government intelligence.

More from an ex-military insider. He describes various military special forces working outside of the CIA and FBI and are under the direct command of POTUS. This gives more information of military systems working behind the scenes which is important so that the judicial outcome isn't the only system working for law enforcement. Information dense.

He covers voter fraud at the beginning, then gets into various branches of the military and their operations.

Obstacles for a Biden win. 1). Overcoming the massive fraud evidence, a judicial process. 2). Biden has been formerly indicted for bribery of the Ukraine government and so he has been classified as a National Security threat by the DOD.

Maybe Q is real.

He believes Ezra Cohen Watnick is head of the special intelligence unit called Q. General Flynn is on board working with Watnick in the shadows. This is first stated at 20:00 then further at 44:00 which goes into more detail about Biden and the Ukraine.

From Joe Flynn's twitter page.
1606109227332.png

There is a 2006 cable on Wikileaks about Smartmatic and its Venezuelan origin:

Smartmatic is a riddle. The company came out of
nowhere to snatch a multli-million dollar contract in an
electoral process that ultimately reaffirmed Chavez' mandate
and all-but destroyed his political opposition. The
perspective we have here, after several discussions with
Smartmatic, is that the company is de facto Venezuelan and
operated by Venezuelans. The identity of Smartmatic's true
owners remains a mystery. Our best guess is that there are
probably several well-known Venezuelan businessmen backing
the company who prefer anonymity either because of their
political affiliation or, perhaps, because they manage the
interests of senior Venezuelan government officials.

The Venezuelan Smartmatic company bought the US election systems company Sequoia in 2005. Then Sequioa was bought by Dominion Voting Systems in 2010. That is the supposed Venezuelan connection right now. Does it really exist? Apparently the Venezuelan Smartmatic company replaced the outdated voting machines of the Sequoia company with their own (from Venezuela):

In March 2005, Sequoia was acquired by Smartmatric, which had developed a range of advanced election systems, including voting machines. Since then, Smartmatic has assigned most of its development and management teams to work on retrofitting some of Sequoia’s old-fashioned, legacy voting machines and replacing their technology with proprietary features, resulting in new high-tech products. As a result, Sequoia sold many next-generation election products and experienced a healthy financial recovery in fiscal years 2006 and 2007.

So Dominion bought Sequoia and their voting machines that were developed by Smartmatic in Venezuela. Hard to say if there is any Venezuelan connection left at Dominion - it is certainly not a straightforward link.

It's not the type of emotionalism you're suggesting, but I take your point. No, what I was trying to do was to show not just the current Tucker controversy, but the run up to the controversy, in order to bring context both to what he did say, and really more importantly, what he neglected to cover.

Given the compelling type of coverage he did in the run up to the election, viewers would have expected equal coverage of the election fraud. This did not happen, and I wanted to bring out how inconsistent, and yes, unacceptable that was/is -- again, in the context of what came before. Another way of putting it, I was attempting to "tell the story" of what happened with the Tucker Carlson show. In telling that story it's to show that what he's presently doing -- or not doing, really -- is unconscionable. That is my opinion. You don't need to agree. But in telling the story the way I did, I intended to show how I arrived at that conclusion -- and I STILL hope he and his producers will change course. Also, as I've tried to emphasize, it's not that the other segments he's producing now aren't any good. But that's seminal to the problem: he is putting serious time and effort elsewhere, and neglecting to do the same on the election fraud issue, when so very much is at stake. Even more unfathomably, he has shown us, again and again, the nature of those "stakes" in his coverage leading up the the election -- and so to run up against his present refusal to do the work we know him capable of.. well, you get my point.

There are many states involved in the outcome of this election, all with various challenges facing the Trump team in order to be given anything close to fair chance. Do you think the Tucker Carlson show has even attempted to keep us abreast of all these developments? Not at all. This, too, is part of the story of Election Fraud 2020. But nothing. Nada. That is not emotionalism on my part. I am merely presenting what is happening with that show -- a show I came to really appreciate in months past, but feel justifiably disappointed in, as my examples of his very lacking coverage have attempted to show.

As far as Sidney Powell goes, I used her words for Tucker's treatment toward her. And I noted how this behavior towards her would seem to bolster the argument that he means NOT to do the appropriate coverage of Election Fraud 2020 -- or else, why not interview the person she had offered? And why not discuss the affidavit she sent him, and the use/meaning of affidavits in a court case? We have Giuliani out there attempting to tell the press that affidavits ARE considered evidence in a court of law, but, of course, he gets little coverage -- certainly not by Tucker Carlson. So, you see? Every time I go to assess Carlson's performance on this HUGELY important issue, he comes up short to the point of seemingly playing politics at the expense of doing his job. Again, that is my opinion. But I can only accurately express my opinion by showing the manner in which I've arrived at it.

Emotionalism itself is a slippery subject. We all have emotions, and they are likely to be particularly rife given the enormous stakes involved for us all in everything that's happening just now. However, I have always had an analytical mind, as well. If something is stirring up anger in me, for example, I want to examine what's having me feel that way. In other words, our emotions, if used productively, can be good indicators. If Tucker, for example, is pissing me off, does that mean anything I have to say after that goes out the window because he's pissed me off? A writer with a good mind for analysis will use her emotions to understand better where the very "real" (as opposed to projected) problems are. They go hand in hand, and keep writing from being too staid, even, which doesn't make for very compelling reading. Tucker Carlson uses his emotions constantly. Haven't you noticed that? He puts his mind and his feelings to very powerful effect. It's the reason people are drawn to his coverage. It's the reason people feel they know and can trust him. He is using his personal, very often emotional reactions to things, and presenting them in the context of the "lively" discussions he is having. Even on the happy side of things, he's using his emotions to convey the point he's trying to make. He's laughing. He's smiling. He's reacting. However, much of his "style" is pretty formulaic: how he'll ask a rhetorical sounding question, for example, as a way of introducing a subject. There's a certain rhythm, too, he employs. And all such "devices" are the result of years of trial and error, no doubt, given how long he's been at it.

Now, I'm not saying he isn't being true to his feelings in all this. It's just that doing a show, night after night, also involves "theater." He is theatrically presenting these subjects about which he and his producers seemingly have some strong feelings about, and he's using those feelings to drive his sometimes hard hitting analysis. He's also using those feelings when he's calling someone a "moron," which I find to be a low point when it happens. I mean, why resort to such lazy denunciations when the English language offers us far more meaningful, and specific language with which to thoroughly "trounce" the object of our dissatisfaction? It's also taking the low rode, which is happening all the time on the left right now, as Tucker himself likes to point out. So why join them in this?

Anyway, I do understand why luc brought up emotionalism. And I do understand where one's emotions can cloud one's thinking. But nothing is black and white. An aware person isn't going to project all over the place just because a potentially heated issue has come up. She's going to use her feelings so to understand what's at the heart of the matter. If it's purely some personal issue that's stirring up an irrational emotional response -- well, that's another matter altogether. But, with awareness, and self analysis, most of us can decipher which is which.

Final note: I really should be focusing more on my own writing right now since I have a few projects only just half finished. But the reason I find myself writing here has everything to do with the seriousness of the predicament we're all facing, and the accompanying feelings that that often gives rise to. So, again, our emotions direct us in different ways. They shouldn't be kept in some frozen chamber apart from what we are saying and writing. They are informing us, and we are utilizing them -- hopefully in such a way that brings life and deeper meaning to the conversation. If what I've been writing here is only perceived as "emotionalism running wild" than I certainly have failed at what I've intended. But hopefully, in taking this subject apart a bit here, I've brought some balance to bear by suggesting it's really not an "either/or" scenario. Our emotions are a part of what drives us, and can be part of intelligent conversation -- and hopefully lively writing -- if used with awareness and discernment.

Nothing wrong with emotions of course, and I don't want to dismiss the story you told! My point is simply that I felt your post, and other comments in the conservative movement, are a bit quick with drawing conclusions. For example, you said that "Tucker trashed Powell on his show", but from what I've seen, he simply gave his version of his exchange with Powell. Perhaps he lied, I don't know, but he didn't "trash her". Then Powell gave her version. Which is true? Do we have some evidence? And then the next step is to say "Tucker is a plant, or he got rewarded for switching sides by more airtime" - evidence? Perhaps he just got more airtime because he is (or was?) Fox' superstar? I heard some commentators say "Powell must be right, because she's an experienced lawyer"... It's just not enough. What if Powell turns out to be a plant after all? Or maybe the truth lies somewhere in the middle? I have no idea. And perhaps Tucker and others really are Deep State plants. But there are many possibilities here, we shall find out I guess. It just seems to me that some people who are now trashing Tucker (not you, I'm thinking more about some popular commentators), are too identified with Powell and their hope that she will "save the day", and therefore are not willing to consider different possibilities. Also, I think this "either you're with us or against us" attitude can be dangerous and a recipe for divide and conquer tactics. Anyway, I think you made good points about the use of emotions, we can't and shouldn't always be analytical, and often our "hunches" and emotions are very important clues! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom