2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Yeah, and I hate to say it but I just can't fathom how any serious and professional lawyer would say something like that publicly.

jeep:

How many times have we been told that the ax is going to fall any minute

Sorry if my point was not clear. It's the rhetoric. Leaving the Overton Window far behind will lose mainstream audience (which the attorneys should want) rather quickly. The rhetoric seems to be driving a lot of criticism from politicians and media. Consider how they treat other out-of-window topics like UFOs.

Last edited:
It's not the type of emotionalism you're suggesting, but I take your point. No, what I was trying to do was to show not just the current Tucker controversy, but the run up to the controversy, in order to bring context both to what he did say, and really more importantly, what he neglected to cover.

Given the compelling type of coverage he did in the run up to the election, viewers would have expected equal coverage of the election fraud. This did not happen, and I wanted to bring out how inconsistent, and yes, unacceptable that was/is -- again, in the context of what came before. Another way of putting it, I was attempting to "tell the story" of what happened with the Tucker Carlson show. In telling that story it's to show that what he's presently doing -- or not doing, really -- is unconscionable. That is my opinion. You don't need to agree. But in telling the story the way I did, I intended to show how I arrived at that conclusion -- and I STILL hope he and his producers will change course. Also, as I've tried to emphasize, it's not that the other segments he's producing now aren't any good. But that's seminal to the problem: he is putting serious time and effort elsewhere, and neglecting to do the same on the election fraud issue, when so very much is at stake. Even more unfathomably, he has shown us, again and again, the nature of those "stakes" in his coverage leading up the the election -- and so to run up against his present refusal to do the work we know him capable of.. well, you get my point.

There are many states involved in the outcome of this election, all with various challenges facing the Trump team in order to be given anything close to fair chance. Do you think the Tucker Carlson show has even attempted to keep us abreast of all these developments? Not at all. This, too, is part of the story of Election Fraud 2020. But nothing. Nada. That is not emotionalism on my part. I am merely presenting what is happening with that show -- a show I came to really appreciate in months past, but feel justifiably disappointed in, as my examples of his very lacking coverage have attempted to show.

As far as Sidney Powell goes, I used her words for Tucker's treatment toward her. And I noted how this behavior towards her would seem to bolster the argument that he means NOT to do the appropriate coverage of Election Fraud 2020 -- or else, why not interview the person she had offered? And why not discuss the affidavit she sent him, and the use/meaning of affidavits in a court case? We have Giuliani out there attempting to tell the press that affidavits ARE considered evidence in a court of law, but, of course, he gets little coverage -- certainly not by Tucker Carlson. So, you see? Every time I go to assess Carlson's performance on this HUGELY important issue, he comes up short to the point of seemingly playing politics at the expense of doing his job. Again, that is my opinion. But I can only accurately express my opinion by showing the manner in which I've arrived at it.

Emotionalism itself is a slippery subject. We all have emotions, and they are likely to be particularly rife given the enormous stakes involved for us all in everything that's happening just now. However, I have always had an analytical mind, as well. If something is stirring up anger in me, for example, I want to examine what's having me feel that way. In other words, our emotions, if used productively, can be good indicators. If Tucker, for example, is pissing me off, does that mean anything I have to say after that goes out the window because he's pissed me off? A writer with a good mind for analysis will use her emotions to understand better where the very "real" (as opposed to projected) problems are. They go hand in hand, and keep writing from being too staid, even, which doesn't make for very compelling reading. Tucker Carlson uses his emotions constantly. Haven't you noticed that? He puts his mind and his feelings to very powerful effect. It's the reason people are drawn to his coverage. It's the reason people feel they know and can trust him. He is using his personal, very often emotional reactions to things, and presenting them in the context of the "lively" discussions he is having. Even on the happy side of things, he's using his emotions to convey the point he's trying to make. He's laughing. He's smiling. He's reacting. However, much of his "style" is pretty formulaic: how he'll ask a rhetorical sounding question, for example, as a way of introducing a subject. There's a certain rhythm, too, he employs. And all such "devices" are the result of years of trial and error, no doubt, given how long he's been at it.

Now, I'm not saying he isn't being true to his feelings in all this. It's just that doing a show, night after night, also involves "theater." He is theatrically presenting these subjects about which he and his producers seemingly have some strong feelings about, and he's using those feelings to drive his sometimes hard hitting analysis. He's also using those feelings when he's calling someone a "moron," which I find to be a low point when it happens. I mean, why resort to such lazy denunciations when the English language offers us far more meaningful, and specific language with which to thoroughly "trounce" the object of our dissatisfaction? It's also taking the low rode, which is happening all the time on the left right now, as Tucker himself likes to point out. So why join them in this?

Anyway, I do understand why luc brought up emotionalism. And I do understand where one's emotions can cloud one's thinking. But nothing is black and white. An aware person isn't going to project all over the place just because a potentially heated issue has come up. She's going to use her feelings so to understand what's at the heart of the matter. If it's purely some personal issue that's stirring up an irrational emotional response -- well, that's another matter altogether. But, with awareness, and self analysis, most of us can decipher which is which.

Final note: I really should be focusing more on my own writing right now since I have a few projects only just half finished. But the reason I find myself writing here has everything to do with the seriousness of the predicament we're all facing, and the accompanying feelings that that often gives rise to. So, again, our emotions direct us in different ways. They shouldn't be kept in some frozen chamber apart from what we are saying and writing. They are informing us, and we are utilizing them -- hopefully in such a way that brings life and deeper meaning to the conversation. If what I've been writing here is only perceived as "emotionalism running wild" than I certainly have failed at what I've intended. But hopefully, in taking this subject apart a bit here, I've brought some balance to bear by suggesting it's really not an "either/or" scenario. Our emotions are a part of what drives us, and can be part of intelligent conversation -- and hopefully lively writing -- if used with awareness and discernment.
I noticed the typo: low 'rode'

I looked at that line several times. Something didn't seem right. Funny, how hard it is sometimes to proofread your own writing!

Ha! What would the Scottish side of my ancestry have to say about that?

"Well, you take the high road and I'll take the low road
And I'll be in Scotland afore ye
For me and my true love will never meet again
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond."

Bagpipes are good to hear right now, I think. Very spirited. Can help keep troubles at bay.

Actually, speaking of Scottish things, while poking around at Youtube I came across "the freedom speech" delivered by Mel Gibson's William Wallace before a decisive battle in the film "Braveheart." It is believed a part of my family hails from the William Wallace clan -- I'd like to think it is true. I suppose I really should research that. But in any case, here's the freedom speech. Oh, I'm reminded of something Catherine Austin Fitts keeps saying regarding the considerable challenges ahead for us, and the need to be brave, and to keep from succumbing to fear: death, she says, is not the worst thing that can happen to someone. Slavery is.

Last edited:
He may have considered that option, but I think the fighter in him would have a very hard time retreating.

I'm not thrilled about Trump's speaking in terms of winners and losers, but because he thinks in those terms, if he were to retreat he would probably have to fend off feeling like a "loser." And how could he live with that?

If it is all going to hell in a handcart (starvation, mini ice age, asteroids comets, volcanos, earthquakes, tsunamis, plagues) then why the hell bother with all the debilitating drama?

I mean the PTB. They could just say “F” it and try to save their own clique in a futile attempt to “build back batter” (from their point of view) from the aftermath of all the death and destruction. So why bother jacking everyone around they don’t really care about in a futile exercise? The only thing I can think of is to experiment on humanity to see how better to manage us in the future millennia.

And then there are the Jolly Ranchers. This is the name one of my sons came up with for 4d STS. Their angle has to be the ultimate decision driver. So perhaps the warp speed drive to meld humanity with technology is the motive.

But wait, the 3D/4d merge is the ultimate Factor for 4d sts. They want to rule us there. And they are going to do their Red Riding hood wolf in grandmas clothes thing

It’s all so much to consider.
I do not have it figured out, I have to admit

btw, Heather, GREAT bit of writing.

Interesting analysis. I don’t regret reading at all.
@BHelmet,

I thought it was a good read too. This is where a "read" button would be nice. I did not see a button that really expressed my reaction. I like the fact that @taratai expressed their thoughts in a very well thought out way with logical scenarios. I just refuse to accept some of the more negative conclusions for now.

There is always the "big" picture to consider.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see.
Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

The details are more difficult to predict (and maybe impossible) and it is not easy to just not anticipate "twists and turns". I am not immune to anticipation but I try to always keep the "big" picture in mind.

Session 7 January 1996:
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

If it is all going to hell in a handcart (starvation, mini ice age, asteroids comets, volcanos, earthquakes, tsunamis, plagues) then why the hell bother with all the debilitating drama?

I mean the PTB. They could just say “F” it and try to save their own clique in a futile attempt to “build back batter” (from their point of view) from the aftermath of all the death and destruction. So why bother jacking everyone around they don’t really care about in a futile exercise? The only thing I can think of is to experiment on humanity to see how better to manage us in the future millennia.

And then there are the Jolly Ranchers. This is the name one of my sons came up with for 4d STS. Their angle has to be the ultimate decision driver. So perhaps the warp speed drive to meld humanity with technology is the motive.

But wait, the 3D/4d merge is the ultimate Factor for 4d sts. They want to rule us there. And they are going to do their Red Riding hood wolf in grandmas clothes thing

It’s all so much to consider.
I do not have it figured out, I have to admit

btw, Heather, GREAT bit of writing.

Thank you, @BHelmet. I really appreciate that.

And I agree with what you said. It's all so much to consider. And with no real transparency at the top, it's really just to prepare for the unexpected. As Shakespeare wrote, "readiness is all."

I would revisit my faction A/B/C paradigm that I used in the last election, because as I see it the players are essentially the same. My take on it parallels Joe's to some extent, but I have a little bit different reading of it. To recap, Faction A is the globalist faction who wants to dissolve all countries into a globalist superstate run by an opaque technocracy through backroom deals with official mouthpieces such as the world economic forum and the BIS, but no one will know exactly who the real power brokers are as there will just be layers upon layers of smokiness and bureaucratic commissions. This faction is completely behind Biden. Faction B also wants a global empire, but their vision of it retains some degree of sovereignty for the US as the "King of the Hill" that tells all other countries what to do. All countries are subsumed into the military industrial complex, but the USA continues to exist at the center as a sort of "keystone state." Faction B is nominally behind Trump, but only insofar as he puts "America First" in the sense of ensuring that it is allowed to dominate the rest of the world. A lot of his ideas are not very useful to them, and they've been stringing him along, giving him enough room to subsist but not really accomplishing much. As Trump has become less inclined to be manipulated over time, support from this faction has been eroding, and there has been some discussion of how to dispose of Trump, but without fully siding with Faction A, who does not share congruent objectives. The primary concern of Faction C is ensuring the 4D STS harvest is as profitable as possible, and they manipulate Factions A and B to ensure that the agenda continues to move forward, while planning to dispose of both of them once they've accomplished Faction C's objectives and are no longer useful. Faction C probably prefers Biden, but I see that preference as being fairly weak, as one might prefer to wear their favorite shirt to the party today, but then realizes it's in the laundry and something else must be worn. Manipulating Trump may not be ideal, but eventually leads to the same destination, therefore it doesn't really matter who wins. We could speak of a Faction D as the "good guys," but due to the ponerogenic screening processes required to get past the gatekeepers of the federal bureaucracy, they are mostly holdovers from a bygone era who have managed to survive in obscure posts, and even then only because they they keep their heads down and do what they're told and have little left to lose. They are disorganized though united by a shared vision of what Trump wants to accomplish, but they are so weak they really can't do anything unless the other factions are at a deadlock and only a gentle nudge is required to change the trajectory. There is no real reason to designate them as a separate entity, other than to note they may have one card to play at some opportune time.

So with all of this in mind, on election night all factions were aware that it was going to have to be rigged in order to get Trump out. Trump has known about election fraud since at least 2016, and allowed it to happen, hoping that he would be able to overcome it somehow. The support for Trump was so overwhelming, with perhaps 70% of the vote going to him, that Faction A was overwhelmed and had to resort to rather desperate measures to swing the election for Biden. Faction A's weakness was that their power is really only concentrated in a handful of strategic cities. Their model is to manipulate in large urban anonymous and opaque bureaucracies where people are more socially isolated, and they have a much harder time inspiring loyalty in smaller towns where people tend to be more accountable to each other. The red counties may be more rural in nature, but not all of them are tiny towns, and added all together they become significant. Additionally, many blue counties have red enclaves, and so Faction A just didn't have the numbers to pull it off without some heavy-handed manipulation. When Trump decided to challenge it, it became clear that many, but not all of his allies in Faction B had come to regard him as more trouble than he's worth and encouraged him to concede. He refused, and enraged he said that he was going to blow this whole thing wide open. This then created the issue of how to "manage" Trump, which primairly became a concern for Faction C after giving the nod to Biden. While Biden would've more or less seamlessly ushered the NWO into the US and wrapped the whole globalist agenda up in one neat little package, not enough people believe in the reality he is trying to create to give their freewill away to allow for its institution, and this makes 4D STS very unhappy. Perhaps they need a little operant conditioning in the form of a low-boil civil war which somewhat balkanizes the US in order to break them and make them embrace the superior ideology. Faction C began instituting the preplanned wargame eventualities to this effect and instructed its operatives to let things play out; giving a subtle nod to the legitimacy of Trump, which ultimately resulted in some of the Faction B power centers coming back behind Trump. The "foreign interference" crowd largely consists of Faction B ideologues, and helping Trump win by debunking these foreign votes may be helpful in getting Trump to take more aggressive action against these countries that always happen to be on the imperial hitlist. Faction B is sending in these people who pretend to be "patriots" while in reality they are just another face of the beast, and due to how pathological the system is, it appears that he needs a certain level of endorsement from them in order to win the election in any sort of legally legitimized way. Faction A had a major role in the wargame planning, and now they're just following the script. It keeps the two sides busy fighting each other over the largely meaningless distinction between their visions for global empire while Faction C plans to pull the rug out from under the whole thing at some point. No matter who wins, it will be a boon for Faction C.

As for the China connection, I believe that certain Chinese financiers saw that Faction C had slated the USA for destruction at some point, and that the deep state Faction A vs Faction B spectacle was something that was going to lead to its collapse. I believe they invested some money in the Bidens in hope of getting preferential access to resources and assets inside the US when it is liquidated to the NWO in a bid to increase their personal wealth. I don't think they would go so far as rigging the election itself, because if it was ever discovered it would give Faction B all the ammo it needs to legitimize a war against China, which is something some of them dream of and are trying to stir up now. It doesn't make sense because the Chinese tend to avoid war if they can, but I do believe they made certain bets and investments in a gambit for favorable treatment when the asset-stripping of the US begins.

So that is my speculation in which I frame all of the contradictions, twists, and weird left turns going on in the US political sphere at the moment. All of these groups are engaged in a game of one-upping and backstabbing behind the scenes because they have differing views of the endgame and which group ultimately ends up on top and gets "saved" at the expense of the others, but they are all acting in service to the same overarching diabolical STS agenda. I can see it being like a very competitive game of tennis and Trump is the tennis ball. If we're going down, I'd rather it be in a big blaze of glory under the bull-in-a-china-shop Trump, rather than performing fellatio on the spineless zombified sycophant Biden.

Last edited:
I would revisit my faction A/B/C paradigm that I used in the last election, because as I see it the players are essentially the same. My take on it parallels Joe's to some extent, but I have a little bit different reading of it. To recap, Faction A is the globalist faction who wants to dissolve all countries into a globalist superstate run by an opaque technocracy through backroom deals with official mouthpieces such as the world economic forum and the BIS, but no one will know exactly who the real power brokers are as there will just be layers upon layers of smokiness and bureaucratic commissions. This faction is completely behind Biden. Faction B also wants a global empire, but their vision of it retains some degree of sovereignty for the US as the "King of the Hill" that tells all other countries what to do. All countries are subsumed into the military industrial complex, but the USA continues to exist at the center as a sort of "keystone state." Faction B is nominally behind Trump, but only insofar as he puts "America First" in the sense of ensuring that it is allowed to dominate the rest of the world. A lot of his ideas are not very useful to them, and they've been stringing him along, giving him enough room to subsist but not really accomplishing much. As Trump has become less inclined to be manipulated over time, support from this faction has been eroding, and there has been some discussion of how to dispose of Trump, but without fully siding with Faction A, who does not share congruent objectives. The primary concern of Faction C is ensuring the 4D STS harvest is as profitable as possible, and they manipulate Factions A and B to ensure that the agenda continues to move forward, while planning to dispose of both of them once they've accomplished Faction C's objectives and are no longer useful. Faction C probably prefers Biden, but I see that preference as being fairly weak, as one might prefer to wear their favorite shirt to the party today, but then realizes it's in the laundry and something else must be worn. Manipulating Trump may not be ideal, but eventually leads to the same destination, therefore it doesn't really matter who wins. We could speak of a Faction D as the "good guys," but due to the ponerogenic screening processes required to get past the gatekeepers of the federal bureaucracy, they are mostly holdovers from a bygone era who have managed to survive in obscure posts, and even then only because they they keep their heads down and do what they're told and have little left to lose. They are disorganized though united by a shared vision of what Trump wants to accomplish, but they are so weak they really can't do anything unless the other factions are at a deadlock and only a gentle nudge is required to change the trajectory. There is no real reason to designate them as a separate entity, other than to note they may have one card to play at some opportune time.

So with all of this in mind, on election night all factions were aware that it was going to have to be rigged in order to get Trump out. Trump has known about election fraud since at least 2016, and allowed it to happen, hoping that he would be able to overcome it somehow. The support for Trump was so overwhelming, with perhaps 70% of the vote going to him, that Faction A was overwhelmed and had to resort to rather desperate measures to swing the election for Biden. Faction A's weakness was that their power is really only concentrated in a handful of strategic cities. Their model is to manipulate in large urban anonymous and opaque bureaucracies where people are more socially isolated, and they have a much harder time inspiring loyalty in smaller towns where people tend to be more accountable to each other. The red counties may be more rural in nature, but not all of them are tiny towns, and added all together they become significant. Additionally, many blue counties have red enclaves, and so Faction A just didn't have the numbers to pull it off without some heavy-handed manipulation. When Trump decided to challenge it, it became clear that many, but not all of his allies in Faction B had come to regard him as more trouble than he's worth and encouraged him to concede. He refused, and enraged he said that he was going to blow this whole thing wide open. This then created the issue of how to "manage" Trump, which primairly became a concern for Faction C after giving the nod to Biden. While Biden would've more or less seamlessly ushered the NWO into the US and wrapped the whole globalist agenda up in one neat little package, not enough people believe in the reality he is trying to create to give their freewill away to allow for its institution, and this makes 4D STS very unhappy. Perhaps they need a little operant conditioning in the form of a low-boil civil war which somewhat balkanizes the US in order to break them and make them embrace the superior ideology. Faction C began instituting the preplanned wargame eventualities to this effect and instructed its operatives to let things play out; giving a subtle nod to the legitimacy of Trump, which ultimately resulted in some of the Faction B power centers coming back behind Trump. The "foreign interference" crowd largely consists of Faction B ideologues, and helping Trump win by debunking these foreign votes may be helpful in getting Trump to take more aggressive action against these countries that always happen to be on the imperial hitlist. Faction B is sending in these people who pretend to be "patriots" while in reality they are just another face of the beast, and due to how pathological the system is, it appears that he needs a certain level of endorsement from them in order to win the election in any sort of legally legitimized way. It keeps the two sides busy fighting each other over the largely meaningless distinction between their visions for global empire while Faction C plans to pull the rug out from under the whole thing at some point. No matter who wins, it will be a boon for Faction C.

As for the China connection, I believe that certain Chinese financiers saw that Faction C had slated the USA for destruction at some point, and that the deep state Faction A vs Faction B spectacle was something that was going to lead to its collapse. I believe they invested some money in the Bidens in hope of getting preferential access to resources and assets inside the US when it is liquidated to the NWO in a bid to increase their personal wealth. I don't think they would go so far as rigging the election itself, because if it was ever discovered it would give Faction B all the ammo it needs to legitimize a war against China, which is something some of them dream of and are trying to stir up now. It doesn't make sense because the Chinese tend to avoid war if they can, but I do believe they made certain bets and investments in a gambit for favorable treatment when the asset-stripping of the US begins.

So that is my speculation in which I frame all of the contradictions, twists, and weird left turns going on in the US political sphere at the moment. All of these groups are engaged in a game of one-upping and backstabbing behind the scenes because they have differing views of the endgame and which group ultimately ends up on top and gets "saved" at the expense of the others, but they are all acting in service to the same overarching diabolical STS agenda. I can see it being like a very competitive game of tennis and Trump is the tennis ball. If we're going down, I'd rather it be in a big blaze of glory under the bull-in-a-china-shop Trump, rather than performing fellatio on the spineless zombified sycophant Biden.
I like your take but what of Faction D? Do they do nothing at this potentially pivotal moment?

It could be a concern for them that, in three years, either he or someone he has groomed over that period of time (Don Jr.?) could launch a Presidential bid
Well, if that scenario takes place, Don Jr. better not ever fly again - or travel by car or any other means - i.e. JFK Jr./Princess Diana. No shortcuts through hotel kitchens or standing on balconies either - i.e. RFK/MLK. IOW - been there/done that. Our history is rife with populist candidates either losing rigged elections or losing their lives. Same goes for any persuasive, popular person be it John Lennon or Gandi. Of course, I'm going on the assumption that the Q assertion that JFK Jr. isn't actually deceased but is going to appear in the flesh to save us all at some point, is false. :rolleyes:

If this means Biden will move into the White House, so be it.
A personal encounter yesterday reinforced the idea that the public has not suffered quite enough just yet. The pain is going to have to be greatly amplified in order to penetrate the programmed/fluoridated/propagandized noggins of the mask wearing sheep.
Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
I'm sorry but how many forum members have any idea what a pet rock is?!! :lol:
Now this they might remember:
220px-Tamagotchi_0124_ubt.jpeg

That seems to be the speech:
Oh my - compare President Trump's G20 speech to Biden's latest efforts:

And when I went to search for these clips, this is what's turning up:

Oct 1, 2020 ... A stutter can be an extremely debilitating and frustrating speech disorder, but it hasn't held Joe Biden back.

Nov 22, 2019 ... Biden has struggled with a speech impediment since childhood — a possible cause for his repeated gaffes.

Sep 1, 2020 ... What is a stutter? The science behind Joe Biden's speech disorder and how it's treated

Oct 1, 2020 ... Most stutterers outgrow the condition in childhood, but some, like Joe Biden, struggle with it all their life.

Is Biden’s Stutter Being Mistaken for “Cognitive Decline”?

So, no, not dementia - just a bad stutter. I had to resort to my own history to locate the vids of Biden's latest press presentation.

Sorry if my point was not clear. It's the rhetoric.
As to my "How many times have we been told that the ax is going to fall any minute", the Durham investigation and Trump's order to declassify the Russia probe materials as well as the Ukrainegate scandal is what I was referencing. Still waiting.

I like your take but what of Faction D? Do they do nothing at this potentially pivotal moment?
I would expect them to do nothing. The thing about Faction D is that they really only have one shot; once they make their move, everyone will know who they are and Emperor Palpatine can execute Order 66 on them and they will all be killed or disappeared. They survive by pretending to be part of Faction B, and I think they pretty much have to accept that if Trump becomes dictator it will be largely due to Faction B which will pretty much own him like before, although Faction D might be able to supply the occasional stumbling block to Trump. The divergence between Factions B and D can roughly be marked by the transition from conservatism to neoconservatism, and I think we've gotten to the point where Faction C no longer has any use for nationalist elites. I think C is sending out contradictory signals to B, having some of the more intelligent members defect to A, while also implying that B still has a place. If a clean Biden win is not possible to pull off, the plan is to allow Trump to become dictator, and then throw him and Faction B to the dogs, which they know will also flush out D.

The earliest I could see D acting is around inauguration time, if all of Trump's hail marys fail, they may have an 11th hour bombshell to pull out that may tip the balance. Alternately, after Trump becomes dictator C may be able orchestrate some kind of assassination plot against him through A and/or subgroups of B, and maybe D would prevent it, but again, once D makes a move, they've lost the element of surprise and everyone else will be out to get them because they aren't part of the controlled opposition. If B wins, D lives to fight another day and will do nothing. If A wins, they may decide they have nothing left to lose and play their card, or they may still decide to do nothing and wait for a different opportunity. No one really wins against C. D is like Luke with his lone proton torpedo to blow up the death star; it would have to be something of that magnitude to get them to act.

I don't think we are at enough of a deadlock yet for any action by Faction D to have any significance, the only thing that Trump's challenge has done is forced the Consortium/Secret Government to move from wargame Plan A to Plan B.

And when I went to search for these clips, this is what's turning up:

Oct 1, 2020 ... A stutter can be an extremely debilitating and frustrating speech disorder, but it hasn't held Joe Biden back.
Nov 22, 2019 ... Biden has struggled with a speech impediment since childhood — a possible cause for his repeated gaffes.
Sep 1, 2020 ... What is a stutter? The science behind Joe Biden's speech disorder and how it's treated
Oct 1, 2020 ... Most stutterers outgrow the condition in childhood, but some, like Joe Biden, struggle with it all their life.

I don‘t think that a „stutter“ can explain Biden confusing some woman next to him with his son and many other such nuggets. I have come across Bidens supposed stutter problem he had in childhood a while ago too and concluded that it is altogether possible that he made that story up to come across as human in the typical psycho fashion with the added benefit that he can use that as a perfect bait to manipulate people in general and groom wounded children in particular as the Pedophile he likely is.

Notice how he uses the stutter in the following video on purpose to groom a child into „helping him“ and getting his phone number to „help him later“. I wouldn‘t be surprised if what we are seeing there is creepy Joe in action grooming a child. Also notice how he disrespects the physical boundaries of the child and doesn‘t back off:

Another reminder who "is President" according to the mainstream:

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is calling Powell out for 'lack of evidence' regarding the core claim that millions of votes were flipped. I think that's actually probable - and that it could in fact concern tens of millions of votes.

But that isn't what's unfounded about Powell's claims. She's hurting Trump's case - and assisting the real perps - by presenting it as another 'foreign conspiracy to meddle in our election'!

Sidney Powell's framing of the case for millions of votes having been flipped from Trump to Biden is sheer lunacy.

@Niall,

At first I did not understand why you used the "sheer lunacy" comment but if it is looked at as the main "framing" of the case it could come back to bite the whole investigation.

It will be extremely difficult to find any trail of when and how many votes were switched for whom. It seems to me the best they could do in court is to explain the capability of the SmartMatic software and show the options to switch and delete votes in the companies manual.

She's either CIA/deep state herself, or American elites are just incapable of 'going there' and accepting that the rot is from within, not without.

I surely hope Powell is not part of the CIA/deep state but I suppose anything is possible. The elites I think would go anywhere to put the blame on someone else.

Back
Top Bottom