2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Well, the problem with Tucker Carlson isn't just his Sidney Powell bashing (the Venezuela connection aside, when you hear her version of what happened with Carlson, you wonder why he wouldn't have interviewed the "numbers" person she offered who could speak in copious detail to Dominion's ballot switching and deleting capabilities, as well as how such "glitches" were specifically traced), it's also the fact that Carlson has entirely resisted, and then dragged his feet on reporting on the entire topic of this massive voter fraud in all its aspects.

As I pointed out previously, one of the first times he dealt "seriously" with the issue at all, he actually uses as one of three pitiful examples: ONE DEAD PERSON IN FLORIDA VOTING. ONE DEAD PERSON. I'll always remember that bit, because I'd been waiting for weeks with bated breath for his finally getting around to some serious coverage of what was emerging all over the place concerning this massive, multi-tiered voter fraud. So, for him to finally present us with "one dead person voting in Florida" was like being slapped in the face, and told to go to your room without any supper. It's no wonder why people are leaving Fox in droves. What he did was pathetic -- even dissociatively pathological.

Oh, and when he does get around to Sidney Powell -- but only because so many others have gotten there before him -- according to her he is "very insulting, demanding and rude," ignores what she has to offer, and then makes sure to trash her on his show. Why not instead incorporate the interview with the tech expert within a larger framework of serious, in depth reportage on this issue?

I had also mentioned earlier that when Tucker finally showed footage of Giuliani during his first press conference, he didn't allow his viewers to hear ANY of what the prosecutor was actually saying, nor did he paraphrase any of it either. The question is, WHY did he cover up this press conference? The answer is actually quite simple: it's because, unlike the one dead person voting in Florida routine, Giuliani was presenting the legal case for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegal votes, and those are the kinds of election fraud numbers that are verboten on Fox -- or at least on their highest ranking news show (which of course airs on prime time). In other words, it's not just Tucker's demanding from Powell the type of evidence that he knows she is not going to disclose before going to court (as many knowledgeable lawyers have been saying on this specific topic*), it's that his hostile and dismissive attitude towards her supports the increasingly popular conclusion that Carlson is merely following the political line at Fox, which is to support Biden's win, and, in so doing, have his show rewarded with "expanded" coverage capability (with, one assumes, a nice pay raise in the package for himself).

* As to Powell's inability or reticence to disclose more details of the cases she is mounting, it also seems likely that the Trump team is deliberately keeping things especially close to the vest given the extraordinarily dangerous "enemy" apparatus they are confronting (including the threats being made to the lives of his lawyers and their children). In another context, Tucker might be sensitive to such nefarious goings on, and the obvious need for a defensive strategy -- but NOT if he's part of the controlled opposition. For, it's in THAT context that he's now the "big shot" playing hard ball, just as Powell is claiming. It's really quite a disgusting spectacle.

As for Powell, and the issue of foreign interference, particularly involving Venezuela, with the egregious history of U.S. foreign policy in South America, I think to bring this up at all is a huge mistake. But, as far as Tucker Carlson's poor treatment of Powell goes, that had more to do with Fox's decision to suppress even the possibility of systemic, algorithmic election fraud involving the "switching" of hundreds of thousands of votes from Trump to Biden, and the deletion of millions more. (Venezuela really has nothing to do with that.) But that's why Tucker is not going to lay out any coverage that speaks to the "real" numbers involved in Election Fraud 2020: it's part of the deal he made at Fox. It's also why the "one dead person voting in Florida" bit was, to me, the second serious nail in Tucker Carlson's lack of credibility coffin (the first being his virtual silence on the issue up to that point).

Still, just as Laura Ingraham on her Fox show The Angle seemed to change her tune on this topic, one can't help hoping that Tucker Carlson -- and his producers, presumably -- will start to question their approach seeing how it's not going over so well with certain viewers. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. Actually, I never watched the Friday show, which I have recorded... but since no one is commenting on that particular show, I'm pretty certain he didn't address the election fraud issue, or Powell's Friday morning response to his bashing her the previous night.

Heather, I don't think that your take on it might not be the truth, but you are using very strong emotional language and it seems to me that some of what you wrote are just assumptions, and then quick conclusions. In such emotionally charged times, we must be very careful. There is so much smoke and mirrors. And just because some commentators or politicians or whoever say something that we like, or that bolsters the narrative we already believe in, or we think it helps "our side", doesn't make it true necessarily. I've seen it here with the anti-Covid movement too - of course they are outraged, and rightfully so. But this makes them prone to exaggerate things and believe things because it fits their narrative. Nuances are often forgotten.

The only problem with this last scenario that I can think of, from the PTB POV, is if they suspect that Trump might be planning to continue to build his political career outside of politics and that 'Trumpism' might become even more popular. It could be a concern for them that, in three years, either he or someone he has groomed over that period of time (Don Jr.?) could launch a Presidential bid, and very possibly win (and force them to rig it again). I include this as a possible explanation as to why the PTB might prefer that Trump gets 4 more years as a 'pariah president' rather than let him spend that time out of office gathering a head of steam, consolidate his base, increase his popularity and the popularity of 'Trumpism' as a political ideology. Also, with the Biden win scenario, they are unlikely to get much in the way of social chaos and further division.

Yes, some commentators made that point very early on I believe: Trump wouldn't just retreat to his hotel or play golf, he would be the leader of a massive movement. And he would be the opposition leader with a senate majority, where he might be able to block and sabotage everything Biden does.

And the conservative media (yes, including Tucker) would give Biden and his ilk hell. Stupid as they are, the Dems will probably shoot themselves in the foot all the time. The MSM would lose their signature Trump bashing and thus lose even more viewers. And then either Trump or Don Jr. will come in in the next elections, better prepared to deal with fraud...

There are millions of other possibilities of course, but this just goes to show that we should trust the universe a bit that all will go as it's supposed to. If this means Biden will move into the White House, so be it.

It could be a concern for them that, in three years, either he or someone he has groomed over that period of time (Don Jr.?) could launch a Presidential bid, and very possibly win (and force them to rig it again)
And then either Trump or Don Jr. will come in in the next elections, better prepared to deal with fraud...

I would put my bet on the following: no matter how it turns out there is a good possibility that at least one of Trumps two sons will try to run for President somewhere in the future. I think there is a good likelihood that both sons could try to do the job. Further I bet that the PTB don't want a whole Trump dynasty ruining their "great plans". I also think there is a good likelihood that Trump will continue the movement even if Biden becomes President.

More from Sidney Powell:

* There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
** 3 million dead people voted
** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.
** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check stubs from people being paid.

Yes, some commentators made that point very early on I believe: Trump wouldn't just retreat to his hotel or play golf, he would be the leader of a massive movement. And he would be the opposition leader with a senate majority, where he might be able to block and sabotage everything Biden does.

And the conservative media (yes, including Tucker) would give Biden and his ilk hell. Stupid as they are, the Dems will probably shoot themselves in the foot all the time. The MSM would lose their signature Trump bashing and thus lose even more viewers. And then either Trump or Don Jr. will come in in the next elections, better prepared to deal with fraud...

There are millions of other possibilities of course, but this just goes to show that we should trust the universe a bit that all will go as it's supposed to. If this means Biden will move into the White House, so be it.

Maybe he was serious - maybe not.

She and Rudy seem to be exploiting the "anti-foreign-interference" narrative by highlighting the fact that the creation and operation of these systems involved Venezeulans, a Canadian company, servers in foreign countries, etc.

It's possible that this is connected to the executive order 13848 that Trump signed in 2018 that allows the confiscation of all assets of those who help with "foreign election interference". Maybe that is why they are highlighting this aspect.

Though it also seems very likely that the Venezuelan whistleblower is a deep state plant.

One 'deep state strategy' that may be afoot is to game things for maximal chaos. This would be achieved by declaring Trump the winner, but only at the eleventh hour...

That's the only 'victory' to be had here: chaos.

HUH, :lol: just like the old “cliff hanger” TV shows where the announcer asks the audience “will our hero survive? Tune in next time to find out”. ;-D

All these silly distractions to avoid people realizing the space rocks are getting closer by the day. :rolleyes:

I recently saw the movie Greenland(asteroid cataclysmic movie), which was very mediocre but showed how the media would mislead the general population and the government will secretly try and save those whom they think are important. Another interesting part, spoiler warning, the experts couldn’t predict at all where the rocks would hit. So the rocks would hit randomly all over the world.

As we all know it’s all connected, the “new” covid passports, the rioting and chaos using the time tested divide and conquer shtick. All the while the PTB are hording food and setting up their pathetic “missile defense” networks. At some level all the leaders are involved, including Putin. Though he seems to genuinely want to save as many people as he can. As suggested by the Cs, he does seem to be guided by his internal morality.

As I’ve said here on the forum before, the “missile defense” networks I theorize are actually for trying to deflect asteroids in the very near future. All under the excuse of this threat or that boogeyman.

This whole drama reminds me of the book of Revelations that Laura asked the Cs about:

Revelation 16:14
They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 16:16
Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Revelation 20:8
and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the Earth-Gog and Magog-and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Revelation 20:9
They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Forces of man i.e. global missile defense systems vs forces of god, cluster of rocks. ☄️

FWIW.

HUH, :lol: just like the old “cliff hanger” TV shows where the announcer asks the audience “will our hero survive? Tune in next time to find out”. ;-D

All these silly distractions to avoid people realizing the space rocks are getting closer by the day. :rolleyes:

I recently saw the movie Greenland(asteroid cataclysmic movie), which was very mediocre but showed how the media would mislead the general population and the government will secretly try and save those whom they think are important. Another interesting part, spoiler warning, the experts couldn’t predict at all where the rocks would hit. So the rocks would hit randomly all over the world.

As we all know it’s all connected, the “new” covid passports, the rioting and chaos using the time tested divide and conquer shtick. All the while the PTB are hording food and setting up their pathetic “missile defense” networks. At some level all the leaders are involved, including Putin. Though he seems to genuinely want to save as many people as he can. As suggested by the Cs, he does seem to be guided by his internal morality.

As I’ve said here on the forum before, the “missile defense” networks I theorize are actually for trying to deflect asteroids in the very near future. All under the excuse of this threat or that boogeyman.

This whole drama reminds me of the book of Revelations that Laura asked the Cs about:

Revelation 16:14
They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 16:16
Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Revelation 20:8
and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the Earth-Gog and Magog-and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Revelation 20:9
They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Forces of man i.e. global missile defense systems vs forces of god, cluster of rocks. ☄️

FWIW.

Attachments

• 202011210628-uCKze7u9VB.jpeg
    202011210628-uCKze7u9VB.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 41
At this moment I would say that there are only two versions of the end of election. All or nothing. Trump will take over the whole country with the millitary, or nothing will happen. Even if he takes over everything with the millitary nothing much will happen because the whole democrat/antifa/soros thing is artificialy induced. Much weaker than it looks. The whole "Biden president elect" is more or less illusion. The whole thing depends on how long they can keep that illusion live. The shorter the better. The "democrats" could shout "dictator, tyrrant" after that. But so what? There wouldnt be more implications because they will lose even more of their power. Maybe its easier to see all that if you look at it from outside.

I would put my bet on the following: no matter how it turns out there is a good possibility that at least one of Trumps two sons will try to run for President somewhere in the future. I think there is a good likelihood that both sons could try to do the job. Further I bet that the PTB don't want a whole Trump dynasty ruining their "great plans". I also think there is a good likelihood that Trump will continue the movement even if Biden becomes President.

What next elections? What future?

I would put my bet on this being the last federal election in the US.
If in 2025 there will be anything left to govern it might be enclaves of civilization or regional areas.

In the meantime we'll have to wait out the December 14 deadline (Electoral College).

But I agree that making assumptions is fun and could help us relieve some of our tensions.

When Joe and Niall speak, I tend to listen. Even if I don't totally agree, it would be foolish to ignore them. And in this case, I think they're mostly probably accurate. I admit to liking Joe's comment a bit more. That aside, I still think there's a movement brewing that is problematic for the PTB such that they're trying to head it off here, and have been laying groundwork for years, along the lines possibly of Joe's take. If that is the case then there may still be another angle at play here; a few good men or women in the right place(s) can help expose the massive fraud that just took place, which, with so many moving parts and such a big lie, should be able to be exposed despite the level of pathocracy. For those with eyes to see, we may be shown the corruption, at least in part, and have the election turned to Trump. Of course this will still probably result in chaos; that does seem to be a strong possibility regardless of result. Anywho, we wait and see. On Joe's comment re DT jr. I wouldn't rule out Ivanka, the softer and more 'lefty' side of Trumpism for a POTUS run, assuming we still have elections after this 😉. Thank you Joe and Niall for your comments. Much to think about as we wait. Pretty stressful year all around and I'm sure many just want it over, but next year might not be better, so let's continue to prepare, not just the popcorn 😔 🙃🤗

Heather, I don't think that your take on it might not be the truth, but you are using very strong emotional language and it seems to me that some of what you wrote are just assumptions, and then quick conclusions. In such emotionally charged times, we must be very careful. There is so much smoke and mirrors. And just because some commentators or politicians or whoever say something that we like, or that bolsters the narrative we already believe in, or we think it helps "our side", doesn't make it true necessarily. I've seen it here with the anti-Covid movement too - of course they are outraged, and rightfully so. But this makes them prone to exaggerate things and believe things because it fits their narrative. Nuances are often forgotten.
It's not the type of emotionalism you're suggesting, but I take your point. No, what I was trying to do was to show not just the current Tucker controversy, but the run up to the controversy, in order to bring context both to what he did say, and really more importantly, what he neglected to cover.

Given the compelling type of coverage he did in the run up to the election, viewers would have expected equal coverage of the election fraud. This did not happen, and I wanted to bring out how inconsistent, and yes, unacceptable that was/is -- again, in the context of what came before. Another way of putting it, I was attempting to "tell the story" of what happened with the Tucker Carlson show. In telling that story it's to show that what he's presently doing -- or not doing, really -- is unconscionable. That is my opinion. You don't need to agree. But in telling the story the way I did, I intended to show how I arrived at that conclusion -- and I STILL hope he and his producers will change course. Also, as I've tried to emphasize, it's not that the other segments he's producing now aren't any good. But that's seminal to the problem: he is putting serious time and effort elsewhere, and neglecting to do the same on the election fraud issue, when so very much is at stake. Even more unfathomably, he has shown us, again and again, the nature of those "stakes" in his coverage leading up the the election -- and so to run up against his present refusal to do the work we know him capable of.. well, you get my point.

There are many states involved in the outcome of this election, all with various challenges facing the Trump team in order to be given anything close to fair chance. Do you think the Tucker Carlson show has even attempted to keep us abreast of all these developments? Not at all. This, too, is part of the story of Election Fraud 2020. But nothing. Nada. That is not emotionalism on my part. I am merely presenting what is happening with that show -- a show I came to really appreciate in months past, but feel justifiably disappointed in, as my examples of his very lacking coverage have attempted to show.

As far as Sidney Powell goes, I used her words for Tucker's treatment toward her. And I noted how this behavior towards her would seem to bolster the argument that he means NOT to do the appropriate coverage of Election Fraud 2020 -- or else, why not interview the person she had offered? And why not discuss the affidavit she sent him, and the use/meaning of affidavits in a court case? We have Giuliani out there attempting to tell the press that affidavits ARE considered evidence in a court of law, but, of course, he gets little coverage -- certainly not by Tucker Carlson. So, you see? Every time I go to assess Carlson's performance on this HUGELY important issue, he comes up short to the point of seemingly playing politics at the expense of doing his job. Again, that is my opinion. But I can only accurately express my opinion by showing the manner in which I've arrived at it.

Emotionalism itself is a slippery subject. We all have emotions, and they are likely to be particularly rife given the enormous stakes involved for us all in everything that's happening just now. However, I have always had an analytical mind, as well. If something is stirring up anger in me, for example, I want to examine what's having me feel that way. In other words, our emotions, if used productively, can be good indicators. If Tucker, for example, is pissing me off, does that mean anything I have to say after that goes out the window because he's pissed me off? A writer with a good mind for analysis will use her emotions to understand better where the very "real" (as opposed to projected) problems are. They go hand in hand, and keep writing from being too staid, even, which doesn't make for very compelling reading. Tucker Carlson uses his emotions constantly. Haven't you noticed that? He puts his mind and his feelings to very powerful effect. It's the reason people are drawn to his coverage. It's the reason people feel they know and can trust him. He is using his personal, very often emotional reactions to things, and presenting them in the context of the "lively" discussions he is having. Even on the happy side of things, he's using his emotions to convey the point he's trying to make. He's laughing. He's smiling. He's reacting. However, much of his "style" is pretty formulaic: how he'll ask a rhetorical sounding question, for example, as a way of introducing a subject. There's a certain rhythm, too, he employs. And all such "devices" are the result of years of trial and error, no doubt, given how long he's been at it.

Now, I'm not saying he isn't being true to his feelings in all this. It's just that doing a show, night after night, also involves "theater." He is theatrically presenting these subjects about which he and his producers seemingly have some strong feelings about, and he's using those feelings to drive his sometimes hard hitting analysis. He's also using those feelings when he's calling someone a "moron," which I find to be a low point when it happens. I mean, why resort to such lazy denunciations when the English language offers us far more meaningful, and specific language with which to thoroughly "trounce" the object of our dissatisfaction? It's also taking the low rode, which is happening all the time on the left right now, as Tucker himself likes to point out. So why join them in this?

Anyway, I do understand why luc brought up emotionalism. And I do understand where one's emotions can cloud one's thinking. But nothing is black and white. An aware person isn't going to project all over the place just because a potentially heated issue has come up. She's going to use her feelings so to understand what's at the heart of the matter. If it's purely some personal issue that's stirring up an irrational emotional response -- well, that's another matter altogether. But, with awareness, and self analysis, most of us can decipher which is which.

Final note: I really should be focusing more on my own writing right now since I have a few projects only just half finished. But the reason I find myself writing here has everything to do with the seriousness of the predicament we're all facing, and the accompanying feelings that that often gives rise to. So, again, our emotions direct us in different ways. They shouldn't be kept in some frozen chamber apart from what we are saying and writing. They are informing us, and we are utilizing them -- hopefully in such a way that brings life and deeper meaning to the conversation. If what I've been writing here is only perceived as "emotionalism running wild" than I certainly have failed at what I've intended. But hopefully, in taking this subject apart a bit here, I've brought some balance to bear by suggesting it's really not an "either/or" scenario. Our emotions are a part of what drives us, and can be part of intelligent conversation -- and hopefully lively writing -- if used with awareness and discernment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom