2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I'VE all ways thought that There is some smarter group of white hates ( good guys ) who helped and got TRUMP into office ..
( after all they needed a trust worthy smart patriot to be willing to run and that list is short despite what some would say imo)
i have not had much interest in knowing who these people are .. names , occupation etc ...

well this guy lays it out here in this video that the group is mostly if not all military people and as of this moment ready to fight and
attack those in the deep state who are in a position to possibly get the white house .. sounds crazy and out there but i am on the fence about this and willing to learn and read more .. as well as keep EYES open ...

@wodasi,

I have to say everything this guy said rings true. I don't know anything he says is not what is happening. The "white hat"/Q references have been difficult for me to accept without some faith.

He does say we are responsible because we have not done our due diligence to stop these predators and we are being punished. That does ring true to me.

If "help is on the way" this is as close to it as I could imagine in 3D terms. It is not a plea to expect a savior but a group effort to stop these predators. He references "gut feeling", esoteric determination of truth plus quantum theory. Could be he has read Wave. It is very challenging to me to discredit him.

I may have to rethink the Cs remark about Q:

Session 22 September 2018:
(L) BOY! What an intro! [laughter]

(Approaching Infinity) There's been this phenomenon on the internet: QAnon. It's an anonymous 4chan and 8chan poster who alleges to be an insider in some government structure who gives predictions and vague cryptic statements that are often then looked back on and confirmed by real events - at least in interpretation if not in actual fact. It has become a semi-popular phenomenon, but Google Analytics says it's not so popular. Then the Washington Post did a poll in Florida that found that 58% of Floridians were familiar with Q, and 25% held favorable opinions on the Q phenomenon. So, this gets back a question on forum as to the identity of Q. So, first question: Who is behind Q?

A: An "insider" of psyops.

Q: (Niall) It's a disinfo program.

Actually I don't think the Cs confirmed that it is a "disinfo" program because many other questions and discussion followed.

The fact that the Cs put "insider" in quotes means that it is not exactly a literal definition but requires further contemplation for "the greatest possible meaning".

Session 23 February 1996:
Q: (L) Well, what can she do to maximize the STO presence and minimize the STS use of the conduit?

A: Oh Laura, my dear, seems you need a refresher course in the transcripts. Maybe suggest you read them and relax and privately listen to the ones you have not as of yet transcribed a little more. This would be extremely helpful in your many and increasing communications via the "net" as well. Remember, we help you to unlock answers that have been placed in your superconsciousness files from before the "time" of the birth of your physical body. Also, false information is worse than no information at all. Now, for PZ: Please denote quote marks in your reading back of the answers, in order to preserve the greatest possible meaning! Thank you!

At this "time" maybe we need to rethink why "insider" is in quotes for "the greatest possible meaning". I will invite others to comment since this maybe a useful "time to do it.

I have to say everything this guy said rings true. I don't know anything he says is not what is happening. The "white hat"/Q references have been difficult for me to accept without some faith.

I didn't listen to much of it. Only got to the part where he says that the Trump presidency always was "a defacto miltiary dictatorship designed to take down the globalists, rothschilds.....blah blah".

Then I just went :rolleyes: because it's more of the "lock her up!" stuff from a few years ago where people who don't really have a a reality-based grasp of the system under which they live, think that "justice will be served"... somehow (take your pick from your imagination) by a justice system that is entirely controlled by the people they think are going to be taken down.

So Dominion bought Sequoia and their voting machines that were developed by Smartmatic in Venezuela. Hard to say if there is any Venezuelan connection left at Dominion - it is certainly not a straightforward link.
Smartmatic was described in this 2006 CNN report as "a labyrinthe of international holding companies" and by a NY Dem. Rep. as "offshore, murky, no one seems to know who owns it."

Which probably mean it's CIA-Mossad.

I'VE all ways thought that There is some smarter group of white hates ( good guys ) who helped and got TRUMP into office ..

Yeah, they're called the RNC top tier/faithful. They do the same thing for every Rep Presidential nominee every 4 years. In 2016, they picked Trump for the same reason they picked every other candidate: because they figured he had the best chance of winning the election.

I didn't listen to much of it. Only got to the part where he says that the Trump presidency always was "a defacto miltiary dictatorship designed to take down the globalists, rothschilds.....blah blah".

Then I just went :rolleyes: because it's more of the "lock her up!" stuff from a few years ago where people who don't really have a a reality-based grasp of the system under which they live, think that "justice will be served"... somehow (take your pick from your imagination) by a justice system that is entirely controlled by the people they think are going to be taken down.

Thanks for the feedback. Now, it is just "wait and see" for me.

Most often, each statement in a session is specific to that session and the topic being discussed. It's not a good idea to take two statements from sessions 20 years (or even 2 months) apart and knit them together as one.

I agree for the most part that may be true but there also may be a pattern I think. Of course I may be way off (and I am sure you will tell what you think but that is what we all need I suppose). Maybe the early sessions are more questionable, I don't know.

Session 22 June 1996.
Q: (V) I am wondering about the significance of the quoted words. Is it some kind of code?

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?

Q: (L) Do you mean ALL the transcripts?

A: Yup!

Maybe Q is real.

He believes Ezra Cohen Watnick is head of the special intelligence unit called Q. General Flynn is on board working with Watnick in the shadows. This is first stated at 20:00 then further at 44:00 which goes into more detail about Biden and the Ukraine.
Yes, it wouldn't surprise me. Q, as a 'movement' and perhaps operating as part of an intelligence service 'resistance'. Many wars have a resistance, especially when operating in the heart of enemy territory, with so few people to call their own. It wouldn't surprise me at all. Donald Trump playing 4 D chess? No, although he would most definitely try, but these guys come closer to this than most. Like with most wars, they have losses - especially when they are both a minority - and part of the resistance.

What next elections? What future?

I would put my bet on this being the last federal election in the US.
If in 2025 there will be anything left to govern it might be enclaves of civilization or regional areas.
These are elections in name only, and have been for some time. Maybe decades? In fact is would be an interesting question to ask the Cs: When was the last fair, (unmanipulated) election? If they say "There hasn't been one". I'm going to be really disappointed. :-(

( after all they needed a trust worthy smart patriot to be willing to run and that list is short despite what some would say imo)
i have not had much interest in knowing who these people are .. names , occupation etc ...

well this guy lays it out here in this video that the group is mostly if not all military people and as of this moment ready to fight and
attack those in the deep state who are in a position to possibly get the white house .. sounds crazy and out there but i am on the fence about this and willing to learn and read more .. as well as keep EYES open ...

@wodasi,

Another thing I just thought about in the video was he made a distinction between Qanon and Q. I wonder if he in not saying that the Qanon is a faction of the original Q group. If there are no "good guys" in the CIA, FBI and other agencies it seems we are totally screwed.

Back
Top Bottom