Crystal Requests!

The Eagle landed (hand delivered), on Friday! And I must say, that the package was well packed for travel.

I can't thank you all enough Chu, Laura, Ark, the Château Team, and of course, The Cassiopaeans!

Definitely a morale, and vigilance confidence booster. 🏆

Hello Chu,
Sometimes when I am very very very very happy, I cry a little bit. Cry I did when I saw the package that I knew contained the crystals. I did not expect them until late December and was so very surprised that they arrived today. To write that I feel so profoundly grateful does not even remotely express my appreciation for Chu, Laura, Ark, the entire team and those extraordinarily loving beings in what we perceive as the future . . . The Cs! To love and to be loved is the greatest. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Hello everyone, I was sitting in my bedroom listening to a podcast by Kelly Brogan, MD and paused the podcast to go into the garage and check on the laundry. It is difficult for people that do not deal with Rheumatoid Arthiritis to understand that it involves in my case, full body weakness, stiffness and severe pain. For the last week I have been experiencing a flare up of the RA symptoms and this means that when I awaken I feel dreadful because I know that each little thing I do will be so very difficult and painful. Today was one of those days and it is necessary to describe this so that what will follow will reflect the indescribable joy that I feel now. I got up from my chair and walked into the garage and it suddenly hit me that I walked very fast and that walking did not hurt and then I extended my physical awareness to my entire body and realized that the stiffness and weakness and pain were gone. "Walk around a little bit" I said to myself because . . . well . . . it was too good to be true! I then proceeded to wonder how and why my symptoms had disappeared. I realized that the only explanation was the arrival of the crystals. I'm not going to write more now because I can't seem to stop crying. They are happy tears and I am so grateful. So very grateful. ❤️

Hmm, not quite. Where is the water crystal for all that time? Are you asking if the crystal will get discharged, or the water, once you make your pint with sole + water? If the latter is the case, and the crystal is in your distilled water jug, then it's totally okay. Just do that, and always keep the water crystal in your pure water. I.e. you water is always charged by the crystal, and you add whatever you want to it later.
Aaaahhh! Now I think I understand why I have caused such confusion! My water crystal (for the most part) spends it's time keeping my other static crystals company. I only add it my current glass of water when the water is pure (without sole). So it lives on land for the most part, and only dives in when I actually pour a glass of water. I was (for some reason) under the impression that the water crystal had to physically BE in the glass that I am currently drinking the water from.

But now I get it (and feel more than a bit silly). I should instead place my water crystal in a jug/bottle of water - where it can live! Then once I pour the water into my glass I can add sole (and even a bit of apple cider vinegar) because it has already charged the water.

Derp. *hehehe*

But while I'm on the silly questions, I may as well go full-on twit and ask... is the water crystal okay with being sung/read to through water? I'm guessing, considering its name, that would be a yes.

And... do you know how long(ish) the water remains charged for without the crystal in it? Just for interest...

Thank you so much! :hug2:

... is the water crystal okay with being sung/read to through water? I'm guessing, considering its name, that would be a yes.

Yes, but you might have a better effect if it was taken out and placed near the others for special attention and synchronizing.

And... do you know how long(ish) the water remains charged for without the crystal in it? Just for interest...

I would say for at LEAST a day.

I want to say Thank You to all at the Chateau for all the time and effort that goes into charging and selecting the crystals! I received my crystals yesterday and the are wonderful, simply beautiful. They could not have arrived at a more appropriate time as I was involved in a very bad auto accident on Sunday. Although I am very sore and bruised, I am also extremely lucky that there are no broken bones or worse. A lady ran a red light and broadsided me, totaling my favorite old car. Perhaps the car crystal that was on its way helped me to escape more serious injuries? In any event, I will treasure my crystals, sing to them, pray with them and carry my personal crystal always. Again, thanks to all involved for these precious gifts, you are all awesome!

I'm not sure how much the charge may be diminished. I guess the amount of time and the amount of salt would make a difference. If you take the one you have and place it next to your other charged crystals for a while, and especially when you sing or read to them, I would think they would regain some of their charge. But maybe we should send you a new one as well.
I usually used two small shakes of salt into the container each time I added water. When doing this there was usually a gallon of water in the container and I would add a gallon of water to fill the 2 gallon container to full and that is when I would add the salt. I have done this for about three years. I had been using the pink himalayan salt. About 6 months ago I actually took out the crystal and used other tap/well water to wash off the pink minerals that had collected on it, since the crystal looked pinkish in color.

I have taken out the water crystal and placed it next to my main home crystal and will include it with the group when I read and sing.

I have a couple of questions re the crystals. Firstly, most of my rooms are quite sunny, the crystals are not put in direct sunlight, but I don‘t have many dark corners, so I hope that’s OK.
Secondly, does anyone know of a special jug I can keep the water crystal in where it won’t get damaged?
I‘m also looking for a special pouch I can keep my two quite large protection crystals in. Kind of like those pouches kids wear around the neck, but a bit more adult. Thanks!

I have a couple of questions re the crystals. Firstly, most of my rooms are quite sunny, the crystals are not put in direct sunlight, but I don‘t have many dark corners, so I hope that’s OK.

If they're not in direct sunlight it should be fine, although I keep mine in a decorative box layered with a silk scarf for extra protection.

Secondly, does anyone know of a special jug I can keep the water crystal in where it won’t get damaged?

Mine lives in a ceramic tea jug with a lid. it's not transparent so the sun cannot get to it and it's comfortable to pour the water from it. Due to the pouring 'nose' I don't have to tilt it as much as I'd have to tilt a bottle or a jar, so the crystal is at less risk of breaking due to moving around.

Mine is quite old but I'm sure Amazon sells jugs like this. Here's the one I use:

1606852863622.jpeg

I‘m also looking for a special pouch I can keep my two quite large protection crystals in. Kind of like those pouches kids wear around the neck, but a bit more adult.

Since I now have 3 crystals to carry around I need a pouch to wear around my neck too. I was thinking of buying a small cosmetics bag, or a zipper / pencil pouch, and just attaching a chain or string to it myself. Ideally, I want one with a zip as buttons and clasps may not be secure enough.

Here are a few nice ones I found on German Amazon:
Pencil pouch, keys pouch, coin pouch, coin pouch 2.

Most nice ones (well, in my opinion at least) are leather and I don't know how you feel about that. Non-leather ones seem to be quite flowery, printed, and made of fabric, so I guess they may be too think to offer enough protection.

Just a few ideas for you :-)

I observed that some of my crystals change over time. I did not drop them or anything like this, yet their internal structure is changing. Usually, the changes are subtle, but what I saw today amazed me completely. Something that looks like a holographic pyramid appeared inside the crystal!

I thought I had to show you this beautiful phenomenon. Here it is:
IMG_20201201_202944m.jpg

It came to my mind that maybe the crystal is evolving, and it's a good sign. Whatever it is, it looks beautiful, and I'm proud of my little friend :-)

What do you think about it? Do your crystals also change over time?

Back
Top Bottom