Crystal Requests!

Hello. I have a quick question regarding my water crystal. I often add sole to my water. So far I have avoided mixing the crystal and my sole drink as I know that salt can be used to cleanse crystals.

So my question is, if I add my crystal to the sole water, will I inadvertently cleanse it? 'Cos' obviously I do not want to do that. Thank you. :-)

Just wanted to tell you girls, that I gave my mother her personal crystal today and she really appreciated it. So, thank you! :hug2: Since she lives in a care home (with lots of comings and goings), I have left her crystal in the silk pouch as a way of protection, hopefully also against sunlight.

Maybe this is not the correct answer but I mix my salt to my glass before drinking. I don't actually add it to the full jug of water.

Then, no. Do not keep the crystal in it. Salt may discharge it over time. You can put the crystal in the pure water before adding the sole to it.

Thank you for your replies Tuatha de Danaan and Andromeda. It seems I haven't been terribly clear and have caused some confusion though - sorry about that.

I was never planning on keeping the water crystal in the sole. That would most definitely kill it. The sole is kept separately to the distilled water. I add a tablespoon (or thereabouts) of sole to a pint of water for drinking. I was just wondering if it would discharge while sitting in my pint of water with a tablespoon of sole in it. Because although I may finish the whole pint in a few minutes, it could also potentially sit there for a couple of hours. Does that make more sense?

I was never planning on keeping the water crystal in the sole. That would most definitely kill it. The sole is kept separately to the distilled water. I add a tablespoon (or thereabouts) of sole to a pint of water for drinking. I was just wondering if it would discharge while sitting in my pint of water with a tablespoon of sole in it. Because although I may finish the whole pint in a few minutes, it could also potentially sit there for a couple of hours. Does that make more sense?

Hmm, not quite. Where is the water crystal for all that time? Are you asking if the crystal will get discharged, or the water, once you make your pint with sole + water? If the latter is the case, and the crystal is in your distilled water jug, then it's totally okay. Just do that, and always keep the water crystal in your pure water. I.e. you water is always charged by the crystal, and you add whatever you want to it later.

Good to see that so many packages are arriving! Please don't forget to post here or send us an email when you receive yours. That way we know that they arrive safely.
Hi Chu,
also my additional crystals for me and my family arrived today. :clap:Many thanks to Laura and the girls for their tireless efforts. :hug2:
I immediately welcomed the stones with my singing. :love:They are really beautiful, just like the others I already have.

Thank you for all the changes in my life since I knew you all :flowers: Yours Mililea

Then, no. Do not keep the crystal in it. Salt may discharge it over time. You can put the crystal in the pure water before adding the sole to it.

Hmm, not quite. Where is the water crystal for all that time? Are you asking if the crystal will get discharged, or the water, once you make your pint with sole + water? If the latter is the case, and the crystal is in your distilled water jug, then it's totally okay. Just do that, and always keep the water crystal in your pure water. I.e. you water is always charged by the crystal, and you add whatever you want to it later.
Looks like I may have a problem with my water crystal from these replies. I have mistakenly been putting a small amount of salt in the distilled water where I have my crystal every time I fill my distilled water container. The container where my crystal is is 2 gallons and I fill it will 1 gallon of new distilled water when it is done being made and that is when I add the salt. Then I draw the water from the tap of the 2 gallon container. Do you think I need to request a new water crystal or mail the one I have back for recharging?

For reference about my mistake: I thought there was an exchange with the C's about adding a little salt to the water, but I couldn't find the exact exchange. I did find this:
Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?

A: Nothing.

Looks like I may have a problem with my water crystal from these replies. I have mistakenly been putting a small amount of salt in the distilled water where I have my crystal every time I fill my distilled water container.
I have been doing something similar. And we know that salt is used to clear up energies so it makes sense. Not sure if I started with a bad habit, but I guess it never occurred to me.

I put my crystal in a 32 oz. jar. I add something like 8 small shakes of salt, where I can barely taste it. I've always done this since being keto 8 or more years ago.

Then I draw the water from the tap of the 2 gallon container. Do you think I need to request a new water crystal or mail the one I have back for recharging?

I'm not sure how much the charge may be diminished. I guess the amount of time and the amount of salt would make a difference. If you take the one you have and place it next to your other charged crystals for a while, and especially when you sing or read to them, I would think they would regain some of their charge. But maybe we should send you a new one as well.

Back
Top Bottom