Covid Vaccines: What will they actually do?

axj

The Living Force
While almost everyone in the alternative media agrees that we should not take them, there is a significant lack of agreement on what these "RNA vaccines" will do and what will be in them.

Catherine Austin-Fitts is a good financial researcher and she thinks that the vaccines will include microchips, which will in turn create a sort of operating system inside of us just like on a computer. Basically, she thinks the 5G technology will be used monitor and control these chips for various purposes.

Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Madej think that the vaccines will have nanobots in them that can be controlled with 5G technology. They also think it is likely that the "quantum dot" technology will be used to both inject the vaccines and leave an ID marker under the skin that can be read with a cellphone.

Then there are also theories that these vaccines may actually change our DNA in some way or do things like inhibit the pineal gland.

Looking at each of these theories, they do not necessarily add up:

- Microchips: While there is technology to inject small chips the size of a rice grain under the skin, I'm not sure if those would be easy to conceal within millions of vaccine shots. Basically, people would notice - unless it will be announced that this "ID" it is a necessary part of being vaccinated. It's possible, but seems unlikely. And apparently it is not possible to have smaller functioning microchips than that, at least officially.

- Nanobots: According to official sources, the nanobots developed so far are very limited in applications and - unlike what Dr. Tenpenny claims - certainly cannot reproduce or construct more of themselves. Here too it is possible that some "breakaway civilization" technology may be used that is not officially known. Another aspect of this is that nanobots could make us more receptive to the EMF radiation of 5G and other sources.

- Quantum Dot ID's: This is existing technology and is very likely to be used, in my opinion. What I find surprising is that both Dr. Madej and Dr. Tenpenny are not aware that it does not use Luciferase, even though they are directly referring to "quantum dots". Basically, the Luciferase enzyme produces light like in a firefly, but it needs the injection of another substance for that - so it would not work with just a cellphone. The "quantum dots" use small crystals instead that reflect light, so they work with just a cellphone.

- DNA change or other physical changes: This is certainly possible with existing biotechnology and may be easy to hide within the "RNA vaccines". There is a short video of a supposed Pentagon meeting in 2005 where turning off the "god gene" with a virus or vaccine is discussed. Supposedly turning off this gene would turn "religious fanatics" into irreligious people. The video has been supposedly debunked as a hoax due to an image they use. But it is interesting that this theory lines up with one of the AstroZeneca vaccine volunteers reportedy saying:

“They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

The C's mentioned that these vaccines would be used to turn off the virus, which apparently can produce positive effects in some people. And I wonder if there is anything else that these vaccines will be used for, at least the ones produced in the West.

Does anyone have more data on these "RNA vaccines"? It may be also a good question for the C's.

Last edited:
While almost everyone in the alternative media agrees that we should not take them, there is a significant lack of agreement on what these "RNA vaccines" will do and what will be in them.

Catherine Austin-Fitts is a good financial researcher and she thinks that the vaccines will include microchips, which will in turn create a sort of operating system inside of us just like on a computer. Basically, she thinks the 5G technology will be used monitor and control these chips for various purposes.

Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Madej think that the vaccines will have nanobots in them that can be controlled with 5G technology. They also think it is likely that the "quantum dot" technology will be used to both inject the vaccines and leave an ID marker under the skin that can be read with a cellphone.

Then there are also theories that these vaccines may actually change our DNA in some way or do things like inhibit the pineal gland.

Looking at each of these theories, they do not necessarily add up:

- Microchips: While there is technology to inject small chips the size of a rice grain under the skin, I'm not sure if those would be easy to conceal within millions of vaccine shots. Basically, people would notice - unless it will be announced that this "ID" it is a necessary part of being vaccinated. It's possible, but seems unlikely. And apparently it is not possible to have smaller functioning microchips than that, at least officially.

- Nanobots: According to official sources, the nanobots developed so far are very limited in applications and - unlike what Dr. Tenpenny claims - certainly cannot reproduce or construct more of themselves. Here too it is possible that some "breakaway civilization" technology may be used that is not officially known. Another aspect of this is that nanobots could make us more receptive to the EMF radiation of 5G and other sources.

- Quantum Dot ID's: This is existing technology and is very likely to be used, in my opinion. What I find surprising is that both Dr. Madej and Dr. Tenpenny are not aware that it does not use Luciferase, even though they are directly referring to "quantum dots". Basically, the Luciferase enzyme produces light like in a firefly, but it needs the injection of another substance for that - so it would not work with just a cellphone. The "quantum dots" use small crystals instead that reflect light, so they work with just a cellphone.

- DNA change or other physical changes: This is certainly possible with existing biotechnology and may be easy to hide within the "RNA vaccines". There is a short video of a supposed Pentagon meeting in 2005 where turning off the "god gene" with a virus or vaccine is discussed. Supposedly turning off this gene would turn "religious fanatics" into irreligious people. The video has been supposedly debunked as a hoax due to an image they use. But it is interesting that this theory lines up with one of the AstroZeneca vaccine volunteers reportedy saying:

The C's mentioned that these vaccines would be used to turn off the virus, which apparently can produce positive effects in some people. And it does seem that there may be much more that these vaccines will be used for, at least the ones produced in the West.

Does anyone have more data on these "RNA vaccines"? It may be also a good question for the C's.
Important to remember that available technology is likely far beyond what we can even imagine.

I am reminded of this session in which the topic was discussed, mind you, things are constantly changing so, it could’ve changed. But here’s the part that discusses the planned vaccination:

Q: (L) Okay, let me look at the questions...

This collective hysteria shows us that the point of contact with death transforms a bunch of people into little Nazis from the top of their watchtower ready to denounce their neighbour at the slightest deviation. So there's a double pressure. Fear of the virus, fear of others.

The question for the C's would be whether the promotion of the vaccination solution put forward is doomed to prevent certain signals from being able to activate certain genes? For this would risk broadening perceptions and thus raising awareness.

(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Q: [laughter] (L) However, the question has been asked: If people are forced to be vaccinated, and it seems that it's not a good idea - because obviously if they get a vaccine that the PTB really want to spread around, one they've tested and does what they want it to, we certainly don't want the vaccine they push on us - are there ways we can counteract this? There are going to be situations where people can't refuse a vaccine.

A: Yes. You have done the research!

Q: (L) So what research have we done about healing DNA? Um... Melatonin heals DNA.

(Niall) Dietary changes.

(L) Being in a proper dietary state if you have to get a vaccine is going to be beneficial and maybe it is for just this type of situation that we were so motivated to do health research and experiments for so long; it was preparation and we didn’t even know it.

(Artemis) Being in ketosis heals you.

(Gaby) Vitamin C.

(Niall) Detoxification.

(L) Detox would be NAC and other things...

(Andromeda) Infrared sauna.

(Chu) Constant knowledge input.

(L) Willpower even. And they just mentioned that there are certain people with spiritual force who were able to modify the virus by their own inner powers in a positive way. I would imagine that having inner force or inner spiritual power would all be beneficial. Are we on the right track?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

Now regarding tracking and control, while there’s plenty of efforts in that direction, and it may be implemented to the degree where people would be required to be injected with a chip or something along those lines.

I also have to think that people love their cellphones as it is, and there’s no need to force anyone to carry them around, and that there’s also facial recognition software and palm recognition software, in the end it might not be a chip at all, they might simply use all the biometric data that people are already sharing constantly and tie them to an individual.

just a few thoughts.

I am reminded of this session in which the topic was discussed, mind you, things are constantly changing so, it could’ve changed. But here’s the part that discusses the planned vaccination:

Now regarding tracking and control, while there’s plenty of efforts in that direction, and it may be implemented to the degree where people would be required to be injected with a chip or something along those lines.

I also have to think that people love their cellphones as it is, and there’s no need to force anyone to carry them around, and that there’s also facial recognition software and palm recognition software, in the end it might not be a chip at all, they might simply use all the biometric data that people are already sharing constantly and tie them to an individual.

just a few thoughts.

It's probable, of what you say, but I think that they are severe with keeping their control - it means TOTAL CONTROL, in this moment of history. They know that all of those will soon be "blown up".

And only chips in vaccines and codes on the body will give them 100% sure where the individual currently stay and whether they deal with individuals they think they deal with.

Generally, I think the best will be to resist this as far as it will be possible with the persuasion used to defend self and inner persistence to keep on the chosen decision.

However, even if we will be vaccinated and tattoed, we still have Free Will, still the right to live and develop. They can know where we are and what we buy in the shop. But, as you say, they already know a lot about people, thanks to the current technology.

Also, it is worth remembering that being "marked" by it means nothing if it comes to the New Reality transition. Some parts of Christians who are also conspiracy theorists say that it will be like be marked by the beast, and all those marked people will go to hell, but it has nothing with the reality. I know that you do not think like that, but some people on the net could, but this is disinformation. 😄

We are even now, what is possible, implanted with the quasi 3 and 4 Density implants/chips, by the 4th Density. They know where we are and what we do, so get a new implant will not change so much (however, the best is to avoid these implants in a vaccine, for sure). And they will not need to do anything like that with those chips in vaccines.

However, they are restricted to some extent to operate in the 3 Density, so they can seek to slip, to their puppets, certain ideas, like the vaccines with chips; even if it will be meeting with the people resistance, anyway they have their puppets in the politicians and police and military, who are programmed to get this s*** on themselves, and karma on themselves, when they will enforce by direct physical force on people, because the commands they will be getting.

@Alejo I can't, we can't be 100% sure how it will be, things can change... I wouldn't be surprised that what will be a mix of a few things. Also, in order to, do not allow people to find out what is really happening and what they get.

Thank you for your comment, Alejo. I think we can expect something as you write about, something as I write, probably new things and ideas appear on their side too, they have a bit of time to do this.

As I see this, they act not too fast and not too late, to make changes just before the wave and, and not destroying the current order, because more or less it served them through years. Probably for some things, there is too late anyway for them, and they will not keep the control over people in the 4th Density, but as they would can to bring mess, suffering and control here on Earth they will do that, certainly.

Found this channel recently - supposedly it is a group of human-like ET's orbiting Earth in their ship and communicating directly with a woman through some sort of messenger software. They disagree with how the Federation (which they are a part of) is handling affairs on Earth behind the scenes, which basically amounts to accelerating the pain until people wake up.

From listening to a few of the videos, they do ring true in many ways. I doubt that someone made it all up.

For example, they are also saying here that a nuclear war would not be allowed, but that at the same time the "good" Federation is actually the one in full control of what happens on Earth - including the cabal. Supposedly they allow the friction for learning purposes and because humanity has been using its free will to attract and manifest dark outcomes.

As to the vaccines they have this to say:

"The vaccines are designed to separate the soul from the body. To prevent the body-brain connection to soul-spirit, to control the population and to robotize them with AI and transhumanism. This is directly related to the nano-chips present in vaccines and to heavy metals."

This, again, lines up with one of the AstroZeneca vaccine volunteers reportedy saying:

I've read a few transcripts form the Swaruu source. They do tick a few boxes, but I noticed some discrepancies to the C-material. And to my own believes as well, for what it's worth.

The detachement of body and spirit argument is a very interesting one though. I wonder what the role of the heavy metals would be. People around the world are receiving multiple doses for multiple deseases for over decades. These metals being added just for the physical harm is not a solid argument to me. There has to be more to it. All those added heavy metals: will they have a special purpose after the chip is being inserted? Is a high level of metal in your body, brain and blood stream needed for proper control after injecting some sort of device? These are some really interesting questions.

The ability to track or id doses/people is maybe even slowly disclosed in the open: link.

However, even if we will be vaccinated and tattoed, we still have Free Will, still the right to live and develop. They can know where we are and what we buy in the shop. But, as you say, they already know a lot about people, thanks to the current technology.

Also, it is worth remembering that being "marked" by it means nothing if it comes to the New Reality transition. Some parts of Christians who are also conspiracy theorists say that it will be like be marked by the beast, and all those marked people will go to hell, but it has nothing with the reality. I know that you do not think like that, but some people on the net could, but this is disinformation. 😄

We are even now, what is possible, implanted with the quasi 3 and 4 Density implants/chips, by the 4th Density. They know where we are and what we do, so get a new implant will not change so much (however, the best is to avoid these implants in a vaccine, for sure). And they will not need to do anything like that with those chips in vaccines.
Yes, but there is a difference between being tracked and ID ed and being controled through your thoughts and emotions. Mobile phones you can get rid off, like said most love them and will not but those are not important as are minority(those that think for themselves are danger) that would get rid of them so that is why you have chips that can track you, but more important change your behavior. It is a question how developed this technology is, that is how much it can influence you, minor influence or turning you to a robot? But if it was given and supervised by 4D in those underground bases(and we know they are real Samaritans without only their own interests in everything they do) it makes you wonder, and no we are not all implanted with those chips by 4D because they would not be trying to do it now, and think it is too much logisticaly and energy demanding operation even for 4D even if possible for them when your manipulated puppets on 3D can do the same thing cost and energy free and more reachable then you when there are spiritual blocks, and if that was the case our world would be already radically different. When you take into account also session where they said they used in Atlantis crystals to control slaves and that today it is possible reincarnation makes you wonder. Technology could be hundreds or more years in advance if you take into account they could make you see things that where not there in 70-ies with a small piece of tech.
Could it be that the coming plague according to the Cs is the effects induced by the so-called vaccines?
When you take into account Spanish flu that could have been caused by vaccines they could call it that, but I think we have seen nothing yet when it comes to plague.

Last edited:
Yes, but there is a difference between being tracked and ID ed and being controled through your thoughts and emotions. Mobile phones you can get rid off, like said most love them and will not but those are not important as are minority(those that think for themselves are danger) that would get rid of them so that is why you have chips that can track you, but more important change your behavior. It is a question how developed this technology is, that is how much it can influence you, minor influence or turning you to a robot? But if it was given and supervised by 4D in those underground bases(and we know they are real Samaritans without only their own interests in everything they do) it makes you wonder, and no we are not all implanted with those chips by 4D because they would not be trying to do it now, and think it is too much logisticaly and energy demanding operation even for 4D even if possible for them when your manipulated puppets on 3D can do the same thing cost and energy free and more reachable then you when there are spiritual blocks, and if that was the case our world would be already radically different. When you take into account also session where they said they used in Atlantis crystals to control slaves and that today it is possible reincarnation makes you wonder. Technology could be hundreds or more years in advance if you take into account they could make you see things that where not there in 70-ies with a small piece of tech.
Hi Corvus :-)

Well, I think for 4th Density there is no limit to the resources or the ability to get a person and get an implant to monitor them. And I mean abduction into 4th Density here, not 3rd Density.

I think the difference here is simply that 4 Density, as it has limited access to move freely in 3rd Density reality, they are looking for ways to get the most out of the 3rd density type of beings doing the work for them.

Under "normal" conditions, I suppose, they act in an indirect way, but as Cass tells us major changes are coming, they want to "tighten the screw" as much as possible and they will want to do so even by breaching the visible boundary in civil freedom of people.

And to allow governments to have additional resources to use and control people, even at the cost of turning the majority of the people against the governments and the largest corporations; they know well that the current situation will not last forever, and they want to win as much as possible for themselves (the 4th Density), until the changes come.

As for the technology itself, 3rd Density has a technology that can influence the mind and track us just as I suppose it has 4th Density. The difference is that 4th Density is able to produce and use really any and very advanced "toys", but it has a limitation in enforcing it in use. On the other hand, 3rd Density technology is more crude and primitive, but its use and correct operation can be directly enforced, and I think they are trying to make up for these differences...

I've read a few transcripts form the Swaruu source. They do tick a few boxes, but I noticed some discrepancies to the C-material. And to my own believes as well, for what it's worth.

There are supposedly several people on that ship and Swaruu is only one of them. What differences did you see between what they are saying and the C's material?

I also think the question about vaccines may have been partly answered in these sessions:

May 4th 2002

Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriatelytuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation

April 4th 2015

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

August 15th 2020

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Q: (Chu) Great!

(Joe) That's why doctors are so stupid. They wear masks all the time. No offense, Gaby! You're an exception

I am also very concerned about the COVID vaccine and would so appreciate the Cs input on how much damage they could potentially do, especially in regards to long and short term effects on fertility. I work in healthcare and had infertility issues, so it may come down choosing my body over livelihood. I am buoyed to hear that we can counteract its effects:
(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Q: [laughter] (L) However, the question has been asked: If people are forced to be vaccinated, and it seems that it's not a good idea - because obviously if they get a vaccine that the PTB really want to spread around, one they've tested and does what they want it to, we certainly don't want the vaccine they push on us - are there ways we can counteract this? There are going to be situations where people can't refuse a vaccine.

A: Yes. You have done the research!

Q: (L) So what research have we done about healing DNA? Um... Melatonin heals DNA.

(Niall) Dietary changes.

(L) Being in a proper dietary state if you have to get a vaccine is going to be beneficial and maybe it is for just this type of situation that we were so motivated to do health research and experiments for so long; it was preparation and we didn’t even know it.

(Artemis) Being in ketosis heals you.

(Gaby) Vitamin C.

(Niall) Detoxification.

(L) Detox would be NAC and other things...

(Andromeda) Infrared sauna.

(Chu) Constant knowledge input.

(L) Willpower even. And they just mentioned that there are certain people with spiritual force who were able to modify the virus by their own inner powers in a positive way. I would imagine that having inner force or inner spiritual power would all be beneficial. Are we on the right track?

A: Yes yes yes!

I think all of us who are familiar with the machinations of the elites know they seek to de-populate the world with just enough mind-controlled people to do their bidding as well as not to have to take care of billions when the earth changes start to accelerate and food becomes scarce. It seems that the elite themselves are concerned about the potential reveal that the vaccine could cause infertility/miscarriage and that the public would figure it out:
Pregnant women advised not to get Covid-19 vaccine - UK government report -- Sott.net

Mainstream articles do not reveal why this might be so, citing a lack of information which is certainly true. However, there is this tidbit about why it may not be recommended from this article: UK Government Warns Doctors About Infertility Possibility with Pfizer COVID Vaccine, But NO Warning to Patients!

An excerpt:
expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Syncytin-1 (see Gallaher, B., “Response to nCoV2019 Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses” – Response to nCoV2019 Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses), which is derived from human endogenous retroviruses (HERV) and is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses.

There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile.

However, my question to the Cs is their vaccine going to cause long-term and/or short term fertility issues for a. women b. men? If so, will it be obvious to the public?

If so, is there any way to counter-act fertility side effects besides the above quoted in Session 21 March 2020?

Thank you so much team STO and Merry C-Mass!

Back
Top Bottom