The woman speaking in this video was murdered in Dec 2020.
This is talk should be seen by everyone.

She had a conscience, and great courage indeed. 💐

Don't know what ultimately happened, yet as the article here states, coincidence?

I read with great interest, following the gist as best I can, of discussion on DNA. I'm not in that league! But wanted to participate from what I do know or believe from my own experience.
Hello Lyndi Lama, and welcome to the Forum and thank you for your first post.

In this section, you can add in your initiating post of introduction so people can offer you greetings and further information that may help you navigate the forum, including dedicated threads and books.

Again, Welcome!!! :-)

Hospital workers believe the Scamdemic because now they can see themselves as heroes and celebrities and claim their fame through annoying Tiktok dance videos everyone hates. I'm going to put them in the same league as politicians, journalists and activists. They are total frauds.
A high school friend of mine is on the "front line" at a hospital about 15 clicks from Sydney CBD. He's a radiographer and occasionally posts images of himself in his full covid regalia with an undying belief in the narrative to match. I haven't seen him for 20 years but we're friends on the 'book and we have had a few discussions via messenger.

I don't know what drives him in his beliefs, he seemed so rational when we hung out together in our teens till he became a Christian in his early '20s. A friend of mine, a retired radiographer who worked with and helped train him said nowadays medical people are compelled to follow the narrative these days, something that wasn't so pervasive back in his day during the '60s and '70s. I've had many interesting discussions with him about the plandemic, he says it's all BS. He actually worked on real pandemics and outbreaks back in the '70s and '80s in India, China, Africa and the Pacific Islands.

Another friend, who works in a busy (not covid busy) hospital in South West Sydney said they've been telling the interns and students that they'll be able to tell their grandkids that they were on the front line of the covid battle. So far these interns have dealt with empty wards but thankfully we've been spared the Tik Tok videos! He says that about half the medical staff believe the narrative, his colleagues from the Sub Continent and Africa find it laughable and show home videos of their cousin's wedding in India, attended by hundreds of guests taking absolutely no precautions! Meanwhile in Australia we're wetting ourselves over a few dozen cases!

So back to my high school friend, got some numbers out him, this dates from October 30.

I think 79 admitted, only 9 went to icu on ventilators , 2 deaths. Rest just to Respiratory ward. Westmead was the Main Covid Hopsital. All level 2 hospitals you quoted had to send there patients to Westmead. Current coved occupancy in France is 40% of icu beds . That's about 3,500 beds

He always adds numbers from the US or some European country (never Sweden or Belarus!) as some qualifier. I assume that's because other countries have little to report including Australia where we have 21 in hospital, none in ICU. Despite this he sticks to the narrative.

Translated: Google Translate

Spain will register those who refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19

Spain will call on people who do not want to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and will include them in a register that will be shared with its European partners. This was announced on Monday by the Spanish Minister of Health, Salvador Illa.

For those who reject the vaccine "what is going to be done is a register that will also be shared with other European partners (...), of those people who have been offered it and have simply rejected it", said Illa.

In the midst of the plan to vaccinate against the Coronavirus pandemic in that country, according to a recent survey by the public opinion research institute, 28% of Spaniards are opposed to immediate vaccination, compared to 40.5% who are willing to do so now and 16.2% who are counting on doing so if the drug "has guarantees" and "is reliable".

The rest of the European Union is expected to consider applying the same control methodology to citizens who refuse to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.

Great, and now South Africa is going down the tubes, again. Some epic-level fearmongering from our president, banning all alcohol again, closing all beaches, dams, lakes, rivers, public parks and public swimming pools in hotspot areas, and mandatory masking in public spaces with risk of fines and up to six months jail time for offenders...
He is definitely following his orders. Here are some choice quotes to suitably scare up the masses:
“We have simply let our guard down and now we are paying the price.”
"Coronavirus pandemic in South Africa on Sunday breached one million cumulative Covid-19 cases."
"The nationwide curfew will be extended from 9pm to 6am"
In an "impassioned" plea [Seriously!?!]: "If we did not understand it before, we should now see just how quickly a situation can change for the worse. Our situation has changed for the worst."
"We can, we will and we must defeat this pandemic," adding this can only be done through a collective effort.
"This new year's eve will be different then we have ever seen before." ~I'm sure!
And finally, don't worry, the vaccine is on the way!!! "Government has also indicated that the procurement of the Covid-19 vaccine is well underway. South Africa is part of the global pooled procurement initiative co-ordinated by Covid-19 Vaccines Global Access Facility, commonly known as COVAX. We can confirm that we have signed off on the agreement with COVAX and the Solidarity Fund has made the initial payment of R283 million to the facility," Ramaphosa said. ~AAARRRGGGG!!

Great, and now South Africa is going down the tubes, again. Some epic-level fearmongering from our president, banning all alcohol again, closing all beaches, dams, lakes, rivers, public parks and public swimming pools in hotspot areas, and mandatory masking in public spaces with risk of fines and up to six months jail time for offenders...
He is definitely following his orders. Here are some choice quotes to suitably scare up the masses:
“We have simply let our guard down and now we are paying the price.”
"Coronavirus pandemic in South Africa on Sunday breached one million cumulative Covid-19 cases."
"The nationwide curfew will be extended from 9pm to 6am"
In an "impassioned" plea [Seriously!?!]: "If we did not understand it before, we should now see just how quickly a situation can change for the worse. Our situation has changed for the worst."
"We can, we will and we must defeat this pandemic," adding this can only be done through a collective effort.
"This new year's eve will be different then we have ever seen before." ~I'm sure!
And finally, don't worry, the vaccine is on the way!!! "Government has also indicated that the procurement of the Covid-19 vaccine is well underway. South Africa is part of the global pooled procurement initiative co-ordinated by Covid-19 Vaccines Global Access Facility, commonly known as COVAX. We can confirm that we have signed off on the agreement with COVAX and the Solidarity Fund has made the initial payment of R283 million to the facility," Ramaphosa said. ~AAARRRGGGG!!

I must say at least this time tobacco and cigarettes were not banned.

I must say at least this time tobacco and cigarettes were not banned.
After the lawsuits that were initiated against the govt, Dlamini-Zuma specifically who is head of the Coronavirus Command Council (talk about communist overtones right there) because anti-smoking is her pet "project". In African culture the 'mama' is the head of the household, and back in Mar/Apr/May she had the president going 'yes ma'am!' directly contradicting him in what he said, it's amazing. And, of course, these allegations didn't help either: Up in smoke: Dlamini-Zuma's 'illegal cigarette' connection resurfaces

Anyone noticed how countries such as Germany, Spain and Great Britain have now showcased the start of the Vaccination Campaign by publically vaccinating the first person of the general public? As far as I could see, in every case the first person happened to be an extraordinary old person in an old people's home. As far as I know, in every case those vaccinated Persons were publically showcased: pictures and such of that first needle being injected into the person were taken and then spread to the public. Did those people agree to being showcased like that?

It just struck me how demonic/satanic this way of showcasing what they are doing might be? I mean, why are they choosing to showcase the first vaccine on persons that are by all accounts one of the oldest if not the oldest they could find anywhere? Is it partly another message that is send out by the PTB to ordinary people in a genocidal/demonic/controlling/mocking way? Like: "See, we just showcased to you that we put the first needle in the most vulnerable, old and helpless person we could find! Persons that are the bedrocks of families/humanity/culture/society. And you all watch it, agree to it and even celebrate it! You stupid idiots".

A sort of satanic ritual displayed publically in order for people to further lose their compassion/soul/humanity? Why would you put the first needle into the oldest person you could find and take pictures of it and spread it to the public as a good thing? On top of that, there is a good likelihood that those extremely old people probably were vaccinated not fully on their own free will since many people in that age nowadays are mentally not capable to remember a whole lot and what is done to them (Alzheimer's and such). In other words: they showcase it on persons were there is a good amount of likelihood that it is done against their will in some ways? Logically speaking, the oldest person should be the least likely to spread the Virus since that person obviously can't interact with all that many people, nonetheless, the PTB have chosen to start with the oldest people they could find in old people's home's. It also reminds me of those gruesome/dark/appalling pictures that are put on cigarettes that come across to me pretty much as satanic. We also know that at least some of those pictures that they use on those cigarettes were taken and put on those packages from dying or dead people against their will.

Surely you could also view it in this way: "They are doing it to show that the most vulnerable are protected/saved first". But somehow (at least on a deeper level) I don't buy into that.

I think that there is a good likelihood that at least in certain circles of the PTB (even on 4D STS level) it is done in that way to send a satanic message to humanity. Even if those people who decided to showcase and take pictures of those first persons should think it is a good thing, I think there is a good likelihood that the real driving force behind it, is informed/directed by dark forces such as 4D STS.

Ever since it became clear to me that things headed into that direction, I was frequently reminded of the infamous Dr. Mengele or "Angel of death" from the NAZIS and that what is being done right now would probably fill that monster with joy, excitement and would be a "dream come true" for him and people like him. I was frequently reminded of a Mengele type person forcing this vaccination nonsense behind the scenes.

It also struck me recently how at least in germany (but I think worldwide) the first groups selected to be injected are the first groups the NAZIS started to imprison/euthanize/kill as well and how ironic that is!: The old, "inhuman", vulnerable and sick people. I can't help myself to be frequently reminded about the idea that there might be a big NAZI/Satanic/Demonic component being pushed here, at least partly.

Last edited:
Anyone noticed how countries such as Germany, Spain and Great Britain have now showcased the start of the Vaccination Campaign by publically vaccinating the first person of the general public? As far as I could see, in every case the first person happened to be an extraordinary old person in an old people's home. As far as I know, in every case those vaccinated Persons were publically showcased: pictures and such of that first needle being injected into the person were taken and then spread to the public. Did those people agree to being showcased like that?

It just struck me how demonic/satanic this way of showcasing what they are doing might be? I mean, why are they choosing to showcase the first vaccine on persons that are by all accounts one of the oldest if not the oldest they could find anywhere? Is it partly another message that is send out by the PTB to ordinary people in a genocidal/demonic/controlling/mocking way? Like: "See, we just showcased to you that we put the first needle in the most vulnerable, old and helpless person we could find! Persons that are the bedrocks of families/humanity/culture/society. And you all watch it, agree to it and even celebrate it! You stupid idiots".

A sort of satanic ritual displayed publically in order for people to further lose their compassion/soul/humanity? Why would you put the first needle into the oldest person you could find and take pictures of it and spread it to the public as a good thing? On top of that, there is a good likelihood that those extremely old people probably were vaccinated not fully on their own free will since many people in that age nowadays are mentally not capable to remember a whole lot and what is done to them (Alzheimer's and such). In other words: they showcase it on persons were there is a good amount of likelihood that it is done against their will in some ways? Logically speaking, the oldest person should be the least likely to spread the Virus since that person obviously can't interact with all that many people, nonetheless, the PTB have chosen to start with the oldest people they could find in old people's home's. It also reminds me of those gruesome/dark/appalling pictures that are put on cigarettes that come across to me pretty much as satanic. We also know that at least some of those pictures that they use on those cigarettes were taken and put on those packages from dying or dead people against their will.

Surely you could also view it in this way: "They are doing it to show that the most vulnerable are protected/saved first". But somehow (at least on a deeper leve) I don't buy into that.

I think that there is a good likelihood that at least in certain circles of the PTB (even on 4D STS level) it is done in that way to send a satanic message to humanity. Even if those people who decided to showcase and take pictures of those first persons should think it is a good thing, I think there is a good likelihood that the real driving force behind it, is informed/directed by dark forces such as 4D STS.

Ever since it became clear to me that things headed into that direction, I was frequently reminded of the infamous Dr. Mengele or "Angel of death" from the NAZIS and that what is being done right now would probably fill that monster with joy, excitement and would be a "dream come true" for him and people like him. I was frequently reminded of a Mengele type person forcing this vaccination nonsense behind the scenes.

It also struck me recently how at least in germany (but I think worldwide) the first groups selected to be injected are the first groups the NAZIS started to imprison/euthanize/kill as well and how ironic that is!: The old, "inhuman", vulnerable and sick people. I can't help myself to be frequently reminded about the idea that there might be a big NAZI/Satanic/Demonic component being pushed here, at least partly.
I agree. I was aghast when the UK Gov. chose the oldest and sickest to be the first to receive the vaccine, a vaccine that pretty much everyone knows is experimental due the the lack of time available to study ADRs. So first they sent them back to care homes when they should have been in hospital, then they isolated them for months on end, then they told them that their grandchildren could kill them, and now they use them as guinea pigs for the world to see. Whatever description one wishes to use, satanic, demonic, it certainly is pure evil.

People in my village are chomping at the bit to get their dose...critical of the apparent slow roll out, bickering as to why the neighbouring village gets theirs first. As of yet, I've not seen many opinions on what happens to those that don't want it, but I give it a few months and then I see them making my life, and the lives of others like me, very difficult indeed. And in a strange way, I feel that everyone knows that the next step will be how to deal with the naysayers.

Surely you could also view it in this way: "They are doing it to show that the most vulnerable are protected/saved first". But somehow (at least on a deeper level) I don't buy into that.

Hello Pashalis,
What you wrote resonated inside me, I remembered i read something recently about in the transcript of a session and started to search. As i'm currently reading the book of 1994's transcripts, I thought I read it there... but found nothing ... then remembered that I also browsed some old transcripts on the forum, so I searched for it on the forum and got it !

It's from the session of 21/12/2012, the following passage :

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.
Isn't it similar than what you just described and that is actually shown to all ?

After the lawsuits that were initiated against the govt, Dlamini-Zuma specifically who is head of the Coronavirus Command Council (talk about communist overtones right there) because anti-smoking is her pet "project". In African culture the 'mama' is the head of the household, and back in Mar/Apr/May she had the president going 'yes ma'am!' directly contradicting him in what he said, it's amazing. And, of course, these allegations didn't help either: Up in smoke: Dlamini-Zuma's 'illegal cigarette' connection resurfaces
I sincerely doubt NDZ gives anything more than a half a glance to any consequence to 'her' decisions. Age might play a big part in that on top of the traditional hierarchy.
However, WHO has a clear smoking reducing program. Now it is doing the rounds in India. Perhaps South Africa checked the box during the first wave? Perhaps more importantly was the sale earnings from the illegal market, the family connections, and the ongoing antics of Mr X related to alleged high level corruption?
I keep my fingers crossed.

A high school friend of mine is on the "front line" at a hospital about 15 clicks from Sydney CBD. He's a radiographer and occasionally posts images of himself in his full covid regalia with an undying belief in the narrative to match. I haven't seen him for 20 years but we're friends on the 'book and we have had a few discussions via messenger.

I don't know what drives him in his beliefs, he seemed so rational when we hung out together in our teens till he became a Christian in his early '20s. A friend of mine, a retired radiographer who worked with and helped train him said nowadays medical people are compelled to follow the narrative these days, something that wasn't so pervasive back in his day during the '60s and '70s. I've had many interesting discussions with him about the plandemic, he says it's all BS. He actually worked on real pandemics and outbreaks back in the '70s and '80s in India, China, Africa and the Pacific Islands.

Another friend, who works in a busy (not covid busy) hospital in South West Sydney said they've been telling the interns and students that they'll be able to tell their grandkids that they were on the front line of the covid battle. So far these interns have dealt with empty wards but thankfully we've been spared the Tik Tok videos! He says that about half the medical staff believe the narrative, his colleagues from the Sub Continent and Africa find it laughable and show home videos of their cousin's wedding in India, attended by hundreds of guests taking absolutely no precautions! Meanwhile in Australia we're wetting ourselves over a few dozen cases!

So back to my high school friend, got some numbers out him, this dates from October 30.

He always adds numbers from the US or some European country (never Sweden or Belarus!) as some qualifier. I assume that's because other countries have little to report including Australia where we have 21 in hospital, none in ICU. Despite this he sticks to the narrative.
Adding to evidence on the scam aspect. Official data in my home province of Ontario, Canada, states nobody under 60 years old died. The over-70's group lost all the lives. All of them in a province of more than 14,000,000. And we have had severe lockdowns. And no suggestion from any health authority of tried and true preventatives like Vitamin D and other supplements. I share the work of the Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, who reviewed all studies and in November published a simple outpatient protocol, substantiated by 'mountains' of evidence and it falls on deaf ears at the top. Most of the protocol is vitamins and minerals and one off-label drug that won Nobel Prize in 1975 for its discovery - Ivermectin. Ivermectin is cultured from soil specific to a part of Japan. The door is 'officially' locked to successful prevention and treatment. So a lot of us keep trying. Posting link to that protocol here, one of many effective approaches. 'I-MASK+ Protocol Downloads & Translations | FLCCC | Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance'

Interesting that Canada has subsituted bureaucrats for medically-trained people in all the top positions in health. One of these such authorities was caught on camera prior to the official announcement of the day saying she just read what 'they' gave her and her sidekick interviewer for the program said he did the same thing. I could post the link and will do so if anybody wants to see them.

Interesting that Canada has subsituted bureaucrats for medically-trained people in all the top positions in health. One of these such authorities was caught on camera prior to the official announcement of the day saying she just read what 'they' gave her and her sidekick interviewer for the program said he did the same thing. I could post the link and will do so if anybody wants to see them.

Welcome Lyndi, that sounds interesting, although if it's what I'm thinking, it's been posted already. It would be great to know a little more about you as well. Maybe post a little intro in the newbe's section. :-)

Back
Top Bottom