2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

YEAH!

UPDATE: McConnell Ties Together Trump’s Demands for $2,000, Voter Fraud Hearings, Sec 230, Says ‘This Week’McConnell will also reportedly back President Trump's demands for big tech immunities to be stripped, and voter fraud to be investigated.

Looks like Pence is NOT on board.

Whether he crosses the Rubicon or not, Trump has already been stabbed in the back and just about everywhere else, so Hail Caesar. The US political scene is such a sham. Trump has succeeded in exposing the one true party, but how many will even notice? Eh. So tired of this garbage. 😔
Edit: at this point, even if DJT gets another term, who can he trust? Who can he count on? Not his own party, nor his VP? Eesh. Ugly

Last edited:
YEAH!

UPDATE: McConnell Ties Together Trump’s Demands for $2,000, Voter Fraud Hearings, Sec 230, Says ‘This Week’McConnell will also reportedly back President Trump's demands for big tech immunities to be stripped, and voter fraud to be investigated.

Let's hope this happens. So far there seems to be no other news outlet indicating any change re: McConnell's blocking the bill that would increase stimulus checks from $600 to $2,000. Epoch Times, for example, would normally be all over such a development -- so the sources for this are probably too tentative. But hopefully we'll see something further on this.

Looks like Pence is NOT on board.

From the Epoch Times:

Excerpt:

... the Constitution grants the authority to determine how electors are picked to state legislatures. As such, any disputes over which votes should be counted should be resolved by state legislatures.

The problem is, state legislatures aren’t in session and they can’t assemble in a special session without a call from the governors, who have refused to do so. Meanwhile, the legislatures have usually delegated the power to certify electors to the Governors and Secretaries of State, undermining their own authority on the matter.

The conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society has filed a federal lawsuit arguing that the power of the legislatures is both “exclusive and non-delegable,” and thus any state and federal statutes to the contrary are unconstitutional and void.

That would not only knock down some provisions of the Electoral Count Act, but also render electoral votes that haven’t been certified post-election by state legislatures illegitimate.

Regardless of what the courts will say, the core question is what will take place in the House chambers on Jan. 6? Will Pence refuse to follow the Electoral Count Act? Will some of the tellers dissent? If things go wrong for the Democrats, will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) try to end the session prematurely?

There’s no way to tell. Pence hasn’t let his intentions be known.

This piece was updated today. As we all know, the general mood regarding Pence among Trump supporters is pretty grim. What I find interesting about that is the idea that Pence would alienate at the very least 74 million American voters should he decline to take a stand favorable to Trump in this. Easy come, easy go? Hard to understand. What do we know about Pence anyway? What allegiances, skeletons, etc., must he be dealing with if he's willing to disassociate himself from that many voters?

From the Epoch Times:

Excerpt:

This piece was updated today. As we all know, the general mood regarding Pence among Trump supporters is pretty grim. What I find interesting about that is the idea that Pence would alienate at the very least 74 million American voters should he decline to take a stand favorable to Trump in this. Easy come, easy go? Hard to understand. What do we know about Pence anyway? What allegiances, skeletons, etc., must he be dealing with if he's willing to disassociate himself from that many voters?

Pence will have great motivation to secure his future, including his families future. That's what I put it down to.

I see Pence as a potential future president and to keep his chances of this happening alive, he has to side with the ptb now. He was never going to throw himself under a bus for Trump!!!

Whether he crosses the Rubicon or not, Trump has already been stabbed in the back and just about everywhere else, so Hail Caesar. The US political scene is such a sham. Trump has succeeded in exposing the one true party, but how many will even notice? Eh. So tired of this garbage. 😔
Edit: at this point, even if DJT gets another term, who can he trust? Who can he count on? Not his own party, nor his VP? Eesh. Ugly

Pence. . . Could be he's needed as red meat to be thrown to the left, fight fire with fire (psyop). Hope I'm correct.

Pence will have great motivation to secure his future, including his families future. That's what I put it down to.

I see Pence as a potential future president and to keep his chances of this happening alive, he has to side with the ptb now. He was never going to throw himself under a bus for Trump!!!
Still, it's not the same America now. Anything could happen. In his choosing the PTB there may well be unforeseen consequences. As we've all been seeing, Trump has exposed so much now that a real resistance in this country at least has a pretty clear map of its future challenges, which includes a clear understanding of who the traitors are.

But, you're probably right about his motivations.

Trump may actually be America's last president and if not, why Pence?

Republican voters may never trust him again and neither will Democrats.

Just another thing: If or when Trump resumes as president in early 2021, has he any chance of replacing Pence as his VP? Probably not since the VP has been elected into office as well.

So he will have to drag around Pence four more years.

If all else fails there seems to be a constitutional clause that could turn the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi into the new president with Mike Pence staying on as VP. ;-)

Still, it's not the same America now. Anything could happen. In his choosing the PTB there may well be unforeseen consequences. As we've all been seeing, Trump has exposed so much now that a real resistance in this country at least has a pretty clear map of its future challenges, which includes a clear understanding of who the traitors are.

But, you're probably right about his motivations.

@Heather another reason... If Pence has ever done anything dodgy in his career or life, chances are the soup agencies would leverage this against him as well.

So tough ask to expect him to go against the grain. Even on the chance his heart is in the right place, the PTB would / could threaten his family and so his motivations will be to protect his family by toeing the line.

The PTB run the show and there's very few who could go against them without some really bad things visiting them either directly or indirectly through their families etc.

@Heather another reason... If Pence has ever done anything dodgy in his career or life, chances are the soup agencies would leverage this against him as well.

So tough ask to expect him to go against the grain. Even on the chance his heart is in the right place, the PTB would / could threaten his family and so his motivations will be to protect his family by toeing the line.

The PTB run the show and there's very few who could go against them without some really bad things visiting them either directly or indirectly through their families etc.
Sad, but true. Trump is facing serious consequences as well.

As many are saying, the time is now to either go with the truth, or side with "the cult," as Catherine Fitts has called it. But how many leaders are that brave? As we are presently seeing, very few.

Regarding last info on Pence :
2 possible output :
It's a false move to let the PTB think he's (Pence) on their side, or, he's really on PTB's side and he's one of the last "big fish" Trump wanted to catch.
I also suppose that Trump takes into consideration the pressions that the people in who he trusts are actually experiencing, and I would suppose that he took the right measures to limit these pressions and protect these people. By protecting these people I mean them and their families, knowing that murder blackmailing is probably common to anyone surrounding and supporting Trump closely.

This new US series is really wonderfull, what a show ! :wow:
To all : do not fall in despair, final output will be positive, just that the path to achieve it will probably be eventful.

Back
Top Bottom