2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), he's young and ballsy. I hope he can stay safe. The link below pretty much describe why our elected officials would just soon ignore any and all irregularities in regards to this election. Yup, this vid is small potatoes (Not to those involved) but you get the point. Funny however noting the FBI link at the end of the post. Sad times.

If there is any foul play involved related to his win. I'm not saying there is, his death just struck me as suspicious. Anyway, that's why I posted it here and not on the Covid thread.
It also strikes me that Louisiana politics is not without its intrigue!

... I seem to recall quite a few bodies found with bullets through the head (as in: execution style) in the aftermath of Katrina -- down in New Orleans... (just a little stroll down memory lane)...

Also: we know Covid is being used as a catch-all diagnostically speaking. It might also be a convenient screen for all manner of wrongdoing.

When I was researching the counter culture material -- all the deaths of famous, even marginally famous musicians allegedly due to drug overdoses -- but, I began to realize that when you have someone who is in the public eye who is known to have or who once had a drug problem, well, then when it comes out that such person has allegedly died of an overdose it doesn't arouse much suspicion. People just automatically accept that that must be how the person died given the person's history with drugs. Case closed. (Of course, with a lot of these deaths the case wasn't at all closed, when you started to dig in and do the research.) Well, now we have Covid-19. If there were any foul play involved, with Covid-19 in the mix, the death would arouse less suspicion. You might say it arouses less suspicion even of medical negligence, let alone foul play. It's a kind of labeling magic almost. Oh, so, so-and-so died of Covid-19? End of story.

Again, I would need a lot more information on this particular case to come anywhere near concluding that it was the result of foul play. But it does strike one as rather odd, a person who has just won in a run-off election; a man heading for Washington D.C. as an important representative of the largest district in the state (who may have an allegiance to Trump -- that we could probably verify either way); a forty-one year old father with a young family who is in good health, and has everything to live for -- allegedly succumbs to Covid-19 and dies of complications. Seems strange to me. It could just be what happened, I realize. Still, on the face of it, it seems strange.

... who knows what may be going on down Louisiana way...

Jeffery Prather has extensive experience in military special operations and intelligence and gives his in depth analysis of the Nashville bombing. This was an act of desperation by the deep state to destroy evidence as the court cases continue and reveal more evidence. A printing company in Rochester NY was burned down on Dec. 24 as well that misprinted election ballots.

A few observations:
The lone bomber is the fabrication by the FBI that we've seen many times, no surprise there. This could have been a stealth drone missile looking at the contrail filmed which hasn't been debunked. The CIA has this type of aircraft which would explain the shut down of air space over Nashville. Footage shows the blast came from the other side of the suv so not the truck itself. The suv was a placement target for the missle and/or could have brought a team in that placed the bomb underground. Gun shots where heard for an hour before the bomb went off which implies a gun battle. A Smart light post was used to broadcast the warning message (isn't that interesting!) The FBI was there within 45min., roped off access and cleaned up evidence, their usual MO.

The DS has learned from the past that false flags where many are killed bring the people together so they intended to avoid this, countering resistance. They picked a time when few where around and the announcement was given. He's inspirational at the end saying the FBI and CIA have destroyed themselves and are no longer functional. The same goes for those in our government.

covid relief bill discussed then Nashville start at 15:02, timeline of events at 48.16.

If there is any foul play involved related to his win. I'm not saying there is, his death just struck me as suspicious. Anyway, that's why I posted it here and not on the Covid thread.
@Heather,

I think I know why you saw the connection. I think we are all just doing the "best" we can to keep things orangized. @Joe saw it as Covid related and I think that is valid too.

It is so crazy now that we are on full alert I think.

Session 17 June 1995:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?

A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

I would just say hang in there and keep on sharing what you see.

Yup. I never have trusted Neo-con/war hawk Pence.
Goyacobol, it's all smoke and mirrors!

Did you know, President Trump has only two liked tweets he keeps up? The first being "We love you too Mike Pence".

Early on in this game, foreign adversaries released fake emails between him and Paul Ryan as part of a quiet doubt seeding campaign that was highly effective.
Through and through, Pence has had Trump's back, and yet, rumor persists.

I suppose at the end of this, though, it will ultimately be his choice in giving credence to the enemy's plan, or being a bulwark against it that will define public perception of him.
I certainly think, whatever the case; we should not forget that Pence has been an insider in Washington as much as the next person, and that good decisions do not always equate to honorable intentions. I hope they do, but only action will define these moments.
Let us hope, the man at Trump's right hand is neither Judas, nor Peter denying his name three times.
Considering his track record, I believe he will stand by our President.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), he's young and ballsy. I hope he can stay safe. The link below pretty much describe why our elected officials would just soon ignore any and all irregularities in regards to this election. Yup, this vid is small potatoes (Not to those involved) but you get the point. Funny however noting the FBI link at the end of the post. Sad times.

In this Fox news report it says nothing about her being a vote fraud witness.

What it DOES say is this :-
"Police are working to determine a motive and said the suspect and victim knew each other", WDIV-TV reported.

@Heather,

I think I know why you saw the connection. I think we are all just doing the "best" we can to keep things orangized. @Joe saw it as Covid related and I think that is valid too.

It is so crazy now that we are on full alert I think.

Session 17 June 1995:

I would just say hang in there and keep on sharing what you see.
Thank you, @goyacobol. I appreciate that.

And to everyone here: a few words on ushering in the New Year.

I've had my less than happy moments lately -- my doubt, my fear, my dread... all have come upon me at various moments. But, somehow, the worst days or moments pass, and I find I can breathe again.

This line keeps coming back to me, it's the title of a book, actually... I believe I mentioned it before somewhere:

"The Way Forward is with a Broken Heart"

It's the title of a book by Alice Walker. I have yet to read the book, actually. But its title is a reminder that we don't have to fix everything to still have moments of joy, even optimism -- sometimes just in little things that happen in the course of a day.

I'm putting my New Year's message here given everything we've been sharing on this and the Covid thread (those two especially) these past dark days. It's here that we carry our broken hearts with us. But there can be a sense of forward movement -- toward the truth hopefully, if we keep alert, and don't lose heart, broken though our hearts may be.

So, Happy New Year, everyone!

"Carry On" -- J.J. Cale

My own liner notes: J.J. Cale is a musician my husband's parents used to listen to as they (including my husband as a little boy) traveled across Europe, the Middle East, and India in the late sixties into the seventies... Cale being a musician whose guitar playing was rather unique. My husband and I saw him perform once, and saw first hand how his fingers seemed to glide across gilded strings. He was something of a home grown operation, never made it big (as Eric Clapton did, who idolized Cale, and made Cale's song "Cocaine" a huge hit). Some of Cale's recordings you can hear were possibly recorded on his own back porch (!) And sometimes he himself played every track. So, he was quite the musician and orchestrator.

Goyacobol, it's all smoke and mirrors!

Did you know, President Trump has only two liked tweets he keeps up? The first being "We love you too Mike Pence".

Early on in this game, foreign adversaries released fake emails between him and Paul Ryan as part of a quiet doubt seeding campaign that was highly effective.
Through and through, Pence has had Trump's back, and yet, rumor persists.

I suppose at the end of this, though, it will ultimately be his choice in giving credence to the enemy's plan, or being a bulwark against it that will define public perception of him.
I certainly think, whatever the case; we should not forget that Pence has been an insider in Washington as much as the next person, and that good decisions do not always equate to honorable intentions. I hope they do, but only action will define these moments.
Let us hope, the man at Trump's right hand is neither Judas, nor Peter denying his name three times.
Considering his track record, I believe he will stand by our President.
@Ocean,

I hope Pence is backing Trump as you see it. And as others note any leader who goes "against the grain" now has to think about their familes safety as well. These battles sometimes change the players at a heartfelt deep level I think so one can hope for the best.

I too, hope it is "smoke and mirrors" to distract the STS side of the war. Just "wait and see" I suppose.

Please tell me you don't believe this horse-hockey.

Jeffery Prather has extensive experience in military special operations and intelligence and gives his in depth analysis of the Nashville bombing. This was an act of desperation by the deep state to destroy evidence as the court cases continue and reveal more evidence. A printing company in Rochester NY was burned down on Dec. 24 as well that misprinted election ballots.

A few observations:
The lone bomber is the fabrication by the FBI that we've seen many times, no surprise there. This could have been a stealth drone missile looking at the contrail filmed which hasn't been debunked. The CIA has this type of aircraft which would explain the shut down of air space over Nashville. Footage shows the blast came from the other side of the suv so not the truck itself. The suv was a placement target for the missle and/or could have brought a team in that placed the bomb underground. Gun shots where heard for an hour before the bomb went off which implies a gun battle. A Smart light post was used to broadcast the warning message (isn't that interesting!) The FBI was there within 45min., roped off access and cleaned up evidence, their usual MO.

The DS has learned from the past that false flags where many are killed bring the people together so they intended to avoid this, countering resistance. They picked a time when few where around and the announcement was given. He's inspirational at the end saying the FBI and CIA have destroyed themselves and are no longer functional. The same goes for those in our government.

covid relief bill discussed then Nashville start at 15:02, timeline of events at 48.16.

Here's an interesting discussion of the role the AT&T center in Nashville played in the election fraud, the likely weaponry involved in the explosion (NOT a "nuke"!), who benefitted from it, the significance of Trump's formation of the Space Force, the new FBI center being built in Huntsville, Alabama to which the "white hat" agents are being transferred.

Please tell me you don't believe this horse-hockey.
I think it's safe to assume that Chief Drone Striker, Obama wasn't motivated by a desire to "protect civilians" when he committed the U.S. to the Kilgali Principles:

FOX, NBC, ABC: UNITED NATIONS – The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles ("Kilgali") that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts. U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges. U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has demanded that our highest-level politicians and government officials of the United States condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”. Of course we have George Soros whose groups of Black Lives Matter and Antifa have been agitating racial disharmony since Trump took office. They stand poised to unleash absolute havoc on American streets. [Thus the left's constant complaints about "white privilege", "white supremacy" and "white nationalism"]

Jovan Pulitzer - It's about the optics of the ballots themselves:
"I have no regard for the smoking mirrors of how the machines work, the hidden stuff in the code, or how this machine is supposed to be programmed. If the machine worked according to programming none of us would be standing here. We’re here because something broke.

So I’m saying ‘I don’t care about the machine’. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact. And you know what? That physical artifact has material differences from district to district that should not be there…Why are they there?"
The article below has a video presentation of Pulitzer explaining that the ballots themselves are in essence "code" and that misalignments are the basis for the errors and that he can audit 500,000 ballots in two hours.

THE MAN WHO WILL SAVE AMERICA… “This Isn’t the Beating of a Drum, This Is the Burning of a City!” – Inventor Jovan Pulitzer DESTROYS Georgia’s Corrupted 2020 Election Results

Screenshot from the video in the article:

1609442315651.png

From another article:
Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

Mr. Pulitzer said he has “no regard for the smoke and mirrors of how the machines work.” – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER BALLOTS.

Pulitzer noted that the Republican areas had ballots that had inherent errors but not the Democrat areas:

ballots-ga-1-913x479.jpg

The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcomittee unanimously passed a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots with the process Pulitzer outlined during today’s hearing.

Watch Pulitzer explain his method to audit absentee ballots:

RAFFENSPERGER GETS CAUGHT: Georgia Ballots Were Printed DIFFERENTLY for GOP Areas vs. DEM Areas — Election Was Rigged!

Excerpt:

Jovan Pulitzer is a brilliant inventor and author best known for creating and patenting CRQ and has founded companies that included seed investment rounds ranging from $1.6m to over $250m.

On Tuesday Jovan Pulitzer revealed the differences between ballots printed for Democrat precincts versus Republican precincts.
The Republican precincts had a barcode up in the right-hand corner.

georgia-ballots-gop-dem.jpg

The votes from two different areas are printed differently.
This caused GOP votes to get kicked out by the Dominion machines.

So - maybe it won't matter if the Dominion machines were destroyed in the Nashville bombing attack as long as the actual ballots still exist.

Back
Top Bottom