2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Flashback: November 29
Interview with Gen. Flynn and Lt. Gen. McInerney regarding the 2020 election. From the YT channel "G S"

Streamed live on Dec 15, 2020 / 2:14:35

Anas Alhajji @anasalhajji · 1h New Year's Wisdom! You are being warned! #oil #OOTT
EqoAhPBXMAE1wNI

Trump's Executive Order Misunderstood - Here are the facts.

Just a couple of things to mention about Donald Trumps executive order.

People need to need to read (very carefully) what is in the order and specifically HOW the EO is worded.

Also when DNI Ratcliffe talked about needing more time working with other three letter agencies and not producing a “public report” until much later, that was a for a “public report” I’m sure a report to the PRESIDENT will be very different and I’m pretty certain it will be with him SOONER than anything that is released for public consumption.

9 mins 36 sec

So - maybe it won't matter if the Dominion machines were destroyed in the Nashville bombing attack as long as the actual ballots still exist.
BREAKING BIG: Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Called in Trucks to Get Rid of the Evidence in Fulton County He is Supposed to be Scanning! (VIDEO)

Then following the hearing the subcommittee unanimously passed a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots with the process Pulitzer outlined during the hearing.

During Thursday’s discussion with Monica Matthews the two discussed the process of exposing ballot fraud via technology along with very heartfelt personal reasons every American should demand the integrity of this election be upheld. Pulitzer also confirmed that China is in fact, online with a GA polling station TODAY.

Then Jovan Pulitzer dropped this bomb!

Pulitzer told Monica Matthews that as soon as he was tasked with auditing the Fulton County ballots trucks pulled up to the facility and the ballots were being loaded into the trucks and were being shredded.​

Jovan Pulitzer: "I’d like your permission of you and your fine audience that as I answer you that I have your permission to piss you off… The very minute that order went through and that order was followed, and all the legal notices were done, it didn’t even take four hours later where moving trucks with this stuff was backed up to those buildings trying to get rid of the evidence."

The article only has this picture - no video:

pulitzer-shredder-.jpg

Well, I hope they have video of the evidence being loaded up and stolen. Freakin' unbelievable!

Well, I hope they have video of the evidence being loaded up and stolen. Freakin' unbelievable!
This is just miserable. I was hoping the subcommittee would immediately take him up on his offer and order the original ballots delivered for examination. Bad actors must be very confident if they can simply make evidence disappear, which is a crime in itself and further circumstantial evidence supporting existence of a bigger crime.

I admire Pulitzer's depth of knowledge, clarity and conviction of rhetoric, management of questions, etc. He makes himself understood compellingly and lets no one interfere with delivery of his message. I only wish he would display less political bias, which must be off-putting to Trump's opponents.

Great explanation. . . What can Mike Pence do on January 6th

Pretty much nothing, and by choice, it seems:

The lawsuit, which was filed by Gohmert and joined by Arizona GOP chair Kelli Ward (along with some other GOP officials), sought declaratory and injunctive relief that would have theoretically given Pence the power to unilaterally determine which electoral college votes should be counted. The lawsuit was considered the last ditch legal effort remaining for supporters of President Trump, many of whom retain hope that some avenue remains for overturning the results of the electoral college vote.

If anything is going to be done, it will be by Trump alone, i.e. using his 'executive powers' to cancel the election result.

President Trump still prosecuting Human Rights Abusers across the globe.
He has actively been doing this since December 2017 in accordance with the Executive Order (E.O.) 13818, which builds upon and implements the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act

See the latest list here :-

Back
Top Bottom