Session 31 December 2020

What is PayPal's cut?
If it is more than 1.5% then I could change to a monthly check from my bank which does not charge.

Yes, PayPal charges 1.5% when donating to a charity. I can see you're in the US, here's PayPal's page about this: how much-does-paypal-cost-for-nonprofits-and-charities

Since you will be donating within the same country setting up a monthly standing order with your bank without fees does sound like a better solution. PayPal makes most sense when donating in a different currency to that of the recipient. Despite being pricy it's still cheaper than bank fees and conversion rates.

What is PayPal's cut?
If it is more than 1.5% then I could change to a monthly check from my bank which does not charge.
Googled:
The short answer is that PayPal fees are thirty cents and 2.9% per transaction. If you're an official nonprofit (meaning, you have the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service), you can sign up for discounted PayPal fee rates.

So FOTCM receives $98.10 per $100, then multiply that by 12 for the total yearly cost: $34.80
I am going for the free monthly bank option.

Thanks for the reply!

Issue in my case is that when trying to introduce the code of the card in the website donate part, it only allows numbers but my card has both letters and numbers as code.

I don't have a PayPal account, maybe creating one is the easiest method for me to make it happen, I will give it a try, thanks! :)

I snooped around the internet and it looks like letters in between numbers are a peculiarity of Dutch Maestro cards. This should only be the long card number, not the account number (which is normally printed below the long number with letters). Do you see an option to provide the account number and not the card number anywhere?

I guess Reddit isn't the most credible source of information but this article says that in order to transfer money abroad you can only use your card through an intermediary, like PayPal. Given that most members donate this way it may be the best solution really.

I was wondering if @Oxajil has any other suggestions?

The bolded part of your post piqued my curiosity WIN 52. How do you know that many of your past lifetimes ended prematurely due to conflict?
When a person becomes aware of possibilities, past lifetimes become a natural extension of your current life. After denying the possibility for years it is more likely true. All of my past lessons were drawn from in order for me to be present today.

Since childhood I have avoided conflict. Not for lack of courage. There have been times when this courage has been drawn upon. Though my main focus has always been that fighting is a waste of time and energy. Always seeking a resolution that didn't require a fight.

In questioning why I was like this, answers eventually came. I was told that in my most recent lifetime during WW2, I was a pilot that was shot down over the English Channel and was killed. Actually, in the past few years many of my past lives have been remembered, going way back. This has also brought clarity to the whole picture. Another lifetime found me dieing as a Roman Soldier in England. Death also came early many times throughout my soil's journey.

This time around, things have been different. Learning from past experiences.

But in other ways, help is always needed in other forms of energy as well: offering a hand to others in the forum, contributing to the research done here, participating in SOTT (as an editor), translating material, helping with designs, etc. Many people have stepped up to the plate. In your case, PERLOU, you actually help others in the forum, and you manage French social media presence. That's super good, so don't feel bad! Some other people I think are still too shy about it, and let their programs get in the way and believe they don't have anything to contribute. (And of course, there are always people who feel entitled to take and not give back, but I hope that's not the majority.) So I hope this session motivates everyone to give more in whatever capacity is needed, and in whatever capacity they can do it.

There have been so many times in my life that I did not have enough money for extras and a few times when not even enough for the essentials.

What I learned over time that wealth is multifaceted and fluid and the key is to keep it flowing. Wealth consists of time, talent, tools, experience, friends, knowledge, and of course, money. Lately, I have learned to put myself into something useful for others by exercising the non-money aspects of wealth which then creates flow. This flow than emanates into all other aspects of my existence which then can be directed again towards others. This ever-increasing method of generating flow has resulted in unexpected increase in money for those in need. Giving to others my time, talent, experience, knowledge or any other forms of help is stealthy potent if done without attachment.

I think this non-money giving might work here too. I am hoping that by giving time/energy in prayer, meditation and/or dedicated exercises for the success of FOTCM will stimulate flow. In time this would result in unexpected source of money for FOTCM. Love energy, perhaps?

This topic, of how in increase personal wealth, is worth exploring in more detail, like we have on how to improve our immune defense against covid and the vaccine. Most of us struggle with this issue so knowing method and habits that increase flow would help us keep the hub strong.
Maybe this is an untapped resource for FOTCM’s needs. Maybe, the money equals energy statement also means energy equals money. Hope this make sense.
A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

When a person becomes aware of possibilities, past lifetimes become a natural extension of your current life. After denying the possibility for years it is more likely true. All of my past lessons were drawn from in order for me to be present today.

Since childhood I have avoided conflict. Not for lack of courage. There have been times when this courage has been drawn upon. Though my main focus has always been that fighting is a waste of time and energy. Always seeking a resolution that didn't require a fight.

In questioning why I was like this, answers eventually came. I was told that in my most recent lifetime during WW2, I was a pilot that was shot down over the English Channel and was killed. Actually, in the past few years many of my past lives have been remembered, going way back. This has also brought clarity to the whole picture. Another lifetime found me dieing as a Roman Soldier in England. Death also came early many times throughout my soil's journey.

This time around, things have been different. Learning from past experiences.
Should be soul's journey.

Since first hearing about Laura and her work in 1982, there is little doubt that this recall of memories is made up. It is more like natural progression. One particular comment was referring to the amount of time I have spent in review. Well, there is lots there!

Whether Trump is the President for the next 4 years or not, the next 4 years will be tumultuous. Probably shortened for the sake of the people. It depends on who will be President.

Should Trump win a second term, the next few years will not be a cakewalk. Should Biden get the seat, things will be worse more quickly.

We still have just a few Christmas goodies left! If you are interested, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be glad to ship them to you if we can.
I just sent a donation ($100) by check to North Carolina this morning. I would love a couple of FOTCM magnets. I tried to use the site and didn't see how to ask without going thru the Euro donation at the end. Did I miss something? I don't mind sending extra for the magnets, just prefer to mail a check. Thanks for your help!
Hmm, weird! Could you send me a PM with your shipping address, just to be sure? You're on the list!
This is my situation, too, in that a follow-up donation check went out by mail to NC this morning. Since you have extras, I would like to have a magnet as I really love the FOTCM symbol. Thanks in advance.

Otherwise:

Session, December 31, 2020

A: [...] There is much more turmoil to come.

Session, October 16, 1994

A: Changes will follow turmoil, be patient.

So, the storm before the calm . . .

Those are pretty specific details and it’s not usual to have such a detailed recollection of our past lives. How do you know those details to be genuinely past life memories?

How exactly did you learn about your past lives? Did someone tell you for example?

You said that in the past few years many of your past lives had been remembered. Did they just pop in your mind? Did you have some sort of visions? If yes, how do you know with such certainty they were past lives and not artificial creations of your imagination?

Last edited:
Session, December 31, 2020

A: [...] There is much more turmoil to come.

Session, October 16, 1994

A: Changes will follow turmoil, be patient.

So, the storm before the calm . . .

Thanks for juxtaposing those two snips. We all need reminding, even me.

We just need to get through this with grace and hope.

Thanks for the reply!

Issue in my case is that when trying to introduce the code of the card in the website donate part, it only allows numbers but my card has both letters and numbers as code.

I don't have a PayPal account, maybe creating one is the easiest method for me to make it happen, I will give it a try, thanks! :)
Hi Basque Seeker, you need a credit card to donate on the website or if you want to set up a PayPal account as far as I know. You can ask for one from your bank. I think it's handy to have one. But if you prefer not to, perhaps you can send a private message to @Chu for their bank information (IBAN number) so you can transfer the money online (geld overmaken via online bankieren). Hope this helps :-)

Maybe, though, linking a PayPal account to a debit card is possible, but I haven't tried that out.

Back
Top Bottom