Session 31 December 2020

Session, December 31st 2020

A: Humanity has one last chance. Will they take it?

So, afterwards the session reading, I noticed that there are similar topics within pieces of a book of B. Marciniak —below quotes— who also authors the channeled “Bringers of the Dawn,” as earlier pointed out by our dear Cassiopeans, of which some is next cited.

Session, October 16, 1994

A: Changes will follow turmoil, be patient.
……
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature “Bringers of the Dawn”. Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
……

Session, November 27, 1994
(L) …..I was reading today in “Bringers of the Dawn” about people who are keepers of frequency. Is this an accurate concept?
A: Yes.
……
Q: (L) How can DNA changing affect an ear or shoulder, for example?
A: Complex; read “Bringers of the Dawn”.
……

Session, December 10, 1994
Q: (L) Can you tell us what is the Rainbow Bridge referred to in Bringers of the Dawn. Is this what you were talking about when you spoke of our group being a conduit?
A: Yes.

Next follow, in specific, parts that I weeded pointing out the so called key choice to the transition, which goes repeatedly around means of death-threatens and other ways, which enforce us to believe we are victims. Well…terribly they have worked… Anyway, therein, in spite of its “New Age” chime, the book still likens most to what we learn in C’s material, but also brings some interesting particulars.

Family of Light (by Marcianik)

Throughout the annals of Western history, you have passed down an imprint of fear. When Family of Light incarnated over two thousand years ago, they were adepts of Light and Love, capable of many miraculous feats, and those in authority felt threatened. They did not want these teachings brought to the masses, and so there were many opposing factions from the beginning. Some people attribute this awakening of consciousness to the birth of Christianity because of the stories about the character you now know as Jesus the Christ. He is, indeed, a composite character, compiled and designed over many many years. In actuality these are stories about Family of Light who came to the planet to bring truth, to challenge the system, and to disrupt a tyranny at that time when there was a potential for great change.
…..
When you manage people, you must first convince them they need managing. So they create the problems and then let the people cry for solutions. Fear is distributed throughout the land….. Fear has a very powerful vibration, and when one holds fear in the body it transmits everywhere rather quickly with the same ”catchiness” as love.
……
Well it was not to be. In the last two thousand years, you have moved deeper into separation rather than deeper into unity and love. Fear won.
……
A veil has been laid like a thick and heavy fog over your consciousness for many reasons. When you were born most of you immediately felt the struggle of living. Throughout your childhood you strove to make sense of life; however you were told that life had no point or purpose and you were filled with fear. In school you had to memorize data that did not link up to anything, reinforcing the ancient limited thinking of separateness. Everything was separate, nothing was significant, everything was an accident. Most of your ancestors were encoded with this idea, yet there were always renegades. You are the renegades today, as there were renegades two thousand years ago and two thousand years before them. There are always those who do not buy the stories in the history books. Remember, the victors write the books; however those who live their own truths record their stories in their genes and in the ethers.
………
Your eyes are not trained to perceive the ether. A long time ago your genetic structure was set a certain way, and your biology was arranged so that you would conform to prescribed patterns of behavior. This story goes back to ancient times. You can be telepathically influenced, and energies from your creators can be sent to you as frequencies that literally rearrange your DNA.
…….
Now two thousand years later you are a product of the fear stored in your cells, a fear of opening to a new age of being and of being all-powerful. Your ancestors were afraid of the gladiators, of being tortured and crucified. Those who claimed their own beliefs faced these horrors.
……..
Today you are faced with a recurring opportunity. Imprinted in the consciousness of humankind are the experiences of all of your ancestors. When the ages shift, a great opportunity is at hand, so what will you do about it? Will you claim your power? Will you claim what is in your genes?

Your tests today as human beings are not simply about meeting third dimensional challenges, although there will be many. Your opportunity lies in understanding that in the cycles of existence, you relive points in time to reach for and achieve something unique. It is time for you to acknowledge your powers and live in the Now. Live for freedom, for the amount of freedom you have will depend upon your response-ability. If you cannot respond, then you will lock yourself into a cocoon, a web so tangled you will never wiggle out.
……
Today you face the same shift in perception. Will you expand your vision beyond what you think and have the courage to speak and live your truth? ….. You are multidimensional beings, and there are many “yous” to get to know. There are versions of ”yous” ….. who have jumped into this reality to gather experience. And if you find you did not live at that time, then perhaps your mind has traveled to the libraries in time where everything exists at once, a place where doorways open like videos on the screen of your mind, showing vignettes of what has been so you can make sense of what you are now.
……
You may feel that there is so much to integrate, and wonder: How can I make sense of it all? You can. You will. You must. You are here to chart foreign territory and to pioneer an unnamed opportunity. By doing so you can truly discover one of your greatest abilities: that you are creators. You are not victims. You are not flawed. You do not need authorities. And no one needs to save you.
……
The wave of energy that comes from space to awaken you brings power. However, if you continue to give up your power to others, you will live in the greatest tyranny this world can hold….. The planets, like you, are alive; they are electromagnetic beings that influence you, and during this time you must awaken again to the importance of the heavens.

A dark shroud has been cast over your consciousness, a darkness so vast that now so many of you are truly frightened to live. Your bodies are filled today with cancer, stress, and pollution because you have been primed for fear over the years and have drawn to yourself negative energies from the other realms, and these spirits of lower energies feed of your fear.
…..
A healing is at hand, although at first it will appear as if your world has been rent asunder. Only in the shattering can the rebuilding occur. Our words convey an energy that will carry you into the twenty-first century, creating a bridge of sorts, a bridge built in your minds, and one based on truth.
……
Tyranny uses the tool of fear to control you. ... When you buy into any version of fear, it can become your experience because your molecules are intelligent and your energy responds to the predominant feeling in your being.

There has always been an invisible frequency battle for the influence of how the experiment of humans will be conducted and conveyed, because there are those who live off the frequencies you produce. What are these frequencies? you may ask. Everything you do, in every moment of your life, produces a frequency. ….Why? Because you are a biological being designed to be a frequency generator and your emotions are the tuning key. You have feelings about everything whether you want to admit them or not. Even though many of you never express your feelings, they still exist in a cumulative pattern, stored in the cells of your being and in your blood, just as they have in the lives of all your ancestors. The patterns radiate out from you in electromagnetic waves that have signals that call to you what you put out.
…….
Your ancestors lived with the fear of knowing secrets and of breaking the rules for what was officially permitted. There were very few who would stand forward and say, "Ah ha, the Emperor is naked, he wears no clothes." Fear was so great in frequency around the Earth that, whenever someone did speak out, everyone else moved into fear instead of love.
……
Over time your ancestors chose fear and the belief in an authority outside themselves, abdicating not only thinking but common sense as well. All of this knowledge is stored in your bloodline.
…….
In order to stop the secrecy and deceit on Earth, each of you must be willing to claim your great inheritance, your ability to feel. Have compassion for the ancestors of the last few thousand years whose fear-imprinting you now carry as a great armor. Remember that the test of all ages is always about the choice between producing the frequency of fear and the frequency of love. Perhaps you will become one of the utopian worlds, a place in the mind where only a specific frequency can enter. No time-jumpers, no matter how powerful or how accurate their set of coordinates, can ever enter a utopian time line. The lines are, in your terms, sacrosanct, secret, with only the proper vibration allowing entry.
…….
As you expand your field of perceptions, you will know why some of your ancestors, when they confronted the witches, the black sheep, and the renegades, forgot to use love and used destruction instead. Fear was present then and fear is with you again today, although this time you are not going to buy it. You are becoming wise, dear friends. Trust that. So maintain your wits and your humor, and see yourself as a purposeful being.
……
We daresay that Earth is now permeated with lost and fragmented beings seeking wholeness, who have collapsed into your energy fields. …..
……
Fear is always used to divide and conquer people, and divided and conquered you have been throughout time. …..Will you gather the great oncoming energy and weave yourselves back together? Or will you splinter and create more wars and separations? There are energies that want you separated on the physical level and on the interdimensional planes. …….Chaos can arouse fear; however fear is a choice. In times past, in times simultaneous, and even in times of the future, there are always those who choose fear, yet not all of your ancestors did. …… This is the choice you too shall make: victims or creators? Remember, victims choose fear and become paralyzed, and the vibration sent out is quite jagged and discordant…….Remember, your ancestral lineage is rich, and is there for you to pick and choose from, to decide which aspects of power and creativity you wish to cultivate. Rule-breakers are often the ones who explore new territory, and some rules are made to be broken, especially the rules that inhibit your freedom and tell you what to think……

As a last note but not least, to complement this triad-post you may like to see the drawings of the “spokes’ post” elsewhere.

A very sobering session, but it did make it obvious that it's time for people to step up individually in order to effect real change. I made a donation.

I will do so as I can in the future, but I'm looking at the very real possibility of losing my job because the head CEO of the county district I work for has said that he will mandate getting the vaccine as a condition of employment, and the lawyer I talked to said that here in California it would be folly to try to resist through the courts because there are already mandatory vaccination laws on the books for children and health workers. That will be the next inevitable step. And I will refuse that vaccine at all costs.

I have another way that I plan to contribute however, and that's with writing articles for SOTT. I have realized that if I do lose my job, the most saleable skills I have are my ability to research and write, so this seems the best way to get back into that groove, prove myself, and also help the community in the best (non-financial) way that I can. And what I plan to write about are subjects in the biological sciences where it can be proven that deliberate lies have been introduced into the literature and forced to be accepted as truth; and that such a series of lies over the last 220 + years has lead directly to our current dystopia.

It is also my intention to reveal how such untruths can be foisted upon people and accepted, even in the face of heated controversies about them during those times by scientific peers, simply by being able to control what does and does not get entered into the historical record and by attacking the character of any who stand for the truth. All it takes is teaching three successive generations lies for them to be accepted as true, even when those "truths" can be shown not to be when viewed through the lens of objective reality.

I have already started, BTW. This is what my desk looks like currently:

View attachment 41276

My first article I am titling, "The Exhumation And Trial of "Doctor" Edward Jenner", the supposed "father" of vaccines. How many people know that he actually paid a Scottish college that he never attended 15 pounds to put the initials "Ph. D" behind his name?! I hope to have it ready within a week or so, depending on outside events.

Thanks again for this forum, it remains a bastion of sanity and decency in a world that will need to remember those qualities if humanity is to survive.
Sounds like a very worthwhile endeavor. I look forward to your articles as your past posts have been enlightening.
Timely session. I just finished rereading horns of moses, and I have to say it really hit me how close to home this coming crisis will be. I can't get my family to understand whats coming and it's sad to see them wearing a mask and generally going along with all the nonsense.
I certainly feel it to, that this is the last chance since everything is so clear to see for anyone willing to look, and I dread to think where I would be if I never found you guys through sott. Thank you for everything. I hope I can help keep the candle burning for as long as we still have the internet!
I’ve been reading Comets and the Horns of Moses as well as a reread of 9/11 the Ultimate Truth. It has such varied nuances with the current unfolding drama. And there are several points made in it that are seen to be true now that weren’t evident at the time unless you were falling down the rabbit hole here. A good read on psychopathy as well.

This forum has always been a worthwhile cause. Will gladly help out with contributions as possible.

Thank you for the session and for being the hub of this effort for Truth.

My dearest I would have send you more but I payed my mom flight to Dublin, I did it only because my niece doesn't know her grandparents ( this summer she was waving at computer to Carolyn ans saying grandma! :-)) and I thought my sister would get some help in household. You know what my mom told me yesterday when she returned home? That I'm a -jezebel-.:rotfl: I thought we're past that. It made me laugh a lot. Reminds me of a saying friends are family we choose ourselves.

Thank you for this session! With all y'all have going on health-wise and keeping the light-house lit, I sure do appreciate your efforts.

I sent another 3D-energy-donation, remembering the story of the Widow's Mite.

The session and the talk of people turning into walking chemical-weapons warehouses really brought home for me that we're in for some horrific changes, beyond anything that has been seen yet in 2020 - and also, beyond anything that's been seen in about 12,000 years. I've read about calamity, but it's way different when you see it showing up in a real, embodied way.

I really appreciate the responses that I've seen here that distinguish between how The Wave will affect 'me' versus how to navigate these times with a striving towards Service to Others at the core of all I do. They're not mutually exclusive by any means, but without the latter, the former seems pointless now.

So I've been thinking about my family and friends, all the hopes and dreams of so many people, the whole crazy huge potential of human earthly life - all swept over by The Wave. The animals and plants, too. All of it.

The Evening Prayer in the Crystals leaflet has a grounding-rod effect for me in the past year - in particular these lines:

"A thousand may fall at your side
Ten thousand at your right hand
But it will not come near you
You will only look with your eyes
and see the fate of the ignorant and unaware."

At first when reading these lines, there were many tears and trembling. It seemed so harsh! But that's nature. And this prayer cuts right to the heart of that.

Nowadays, there isn't so much emotion attached to it - more just a sense of quiet awe.

Like, "Whoa. This show is incredible! How much better is it gunna get?!"

[..]
(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?
This is the PtB's two-edged sword - pioneered by Ryanair's "Jab & Go!", as they strike us with it, I think, it will hit them too. If the spread of this new mutation will be rapid, then before the vernal equinox, some of us regularly moving in the newly mutated-reinfected-masked crowds via shopping trips & paying bills -, even while we successfully dodged the vaccination, I think, will have the chance to receive this new plague-germ only to convert it in our bodies successfully. Causing a benevolent DNA-chain-reaction within, directly leading outside.. to material results. Married to increase of awareness and newly improved skills!
I think, these newly born / mutated 'clever foxes' - in the remaining time of
(Pierre) 15 months left.
- are to do our task, rush to help this group, keep the lighthouse lit.

To all of you who have generously sent a donation or increased the already existing one:

We still have just a few Christmas goodies left! If you are interested, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be glad to ship them to you if we can. It's not much, and of course, your donation is super helpful as it is, but you still have a few more days to choose a "goodie" if you want to receive a token from us:

You can see them here:

FOCTM:

SOTT:

On the notes, you can refer to your recent donation without needing to make an extra one if you can't.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
I just sent a donation ($100) by check to North Carolina this morning. I would love a couple of FOTCM magnets. I tried to use the site and didn't see how to ask without going thru the Euro donation at the end. Did I miss something? I don't mind sending extra for the magnets, just prefer to mail a check. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for this session, especially after such a tough year for you all and I'm delighted that Ark has made a very good recovery from a very serious illness.
President Trump is in a very difficult position and he faces the choice of his life. Does he fight for the right of the American people to choose their president or allow the tools of totalitarianism to take over? He won by a massive landslide and is therefore the legitimate President for the next four years, backed by over 80 million Americans. If he makes a decision to go with the voters' choice then it could cost him his life. It would, however, be an act of exceptional moral courage.
The C's referred to a real plague to follow this fake pandemic in a previous session of 2020, but I've been wondering how it was going to pan out and what conditions will determine its severity and spread. It's horrible to think that all this pseudo scientific mandatory mask wearing is preparing the ground for further viral and deadly infection.
Q: (L) Alright... Well, I think that covers pretty much what we've been concerned about. One thing I would like to know about is that this is New Year's Eve - the last day of this annus horribilis. There have been good things that came out of this year. Despite the fact that Ark was sick, there was a cure, and he was able to get it. It was long and stressful for everybody. At the same time, it was there, and that was a HUGE light at the end of the tunnel. We're almost at the end of it. He's done really, really, really well and I'm REALLY thankful for that. It's also highly likely that he had something slowly growing for a long time, and maybe it was accelerated after he got sick. As a result, it was brought to our attention because of all the medical work that was being done. So, you know... I'm just looking at the silver lining behind the dark cloud, or making lemonade out of the lemons we were handed this year. It's been really horrible. And of course part of the problem of what we've been through in the last year is that people are suffering and donations to our organization are down which has added to my stress. It's very difficult for us to function on HALF of what we normally receive. We don't know if in the coming year we're going to be able to keep the lighthouse lit. Are we going be able to keep the sessions coming? Will we even have the peace of mind to do it? How can you do anything when you don't have a little peace of mind... Although god knows, nobody really has any nowadays. So, do you have any last words for us for the last of 2020 before we enter 2021?

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
I really should have known that donations would be affected by the lockdowns but didn't realise it was affected by half. Anyway, I'm one of those who can give more. I've benefited by an investment made decades ago and am due an inheritance from my Aunt's will soon. My job is safe until the economic crash comes so I'm managing very well and financially so are my parents, brother and sister. I don't have family of my own to look after.
So I can make a large donation from the good fortune I've had and I hope to have the full amount with you by the end of the week. My dad thinks I should put it in a private pension plan when I retire in about 20 years. Somehow, I think the odds of me been around to collect it are pretty slim..:lol:
Couldn't think of more deserving people to send a donation to. Thanks for all your great work and wish you all good health and happiness!

I just sent a donation ($100) by check to North Carolina this morning. I would love a couple of FOTCM magnets. I tried to use the site and didn't see how to ask without going thru the Euro donation at the end. Did I miss something? I don't mind sending extra for the magnets, just prefer to mail a check. Thanks for your help!

Hmm, weird! Could you send me a PM with your shipping address, just to be sure? You're on the list! :-)

Thank you for offering to help out davidfxl :thup:

If you click on the 'donate with PayPal' button it will create another donation, it won't change the existing one. To increase the amount of your monthly donation you can go ahead and create a second donation for the additional amount you wish to donate but just double check PayPal fees won't be higher this way. If it does, you can cancel the existing donation and create a new one for a higher amount.
Thanks all taken care of!

Thank you so much for this very interesting session! :love: It was one heck of a year and obviously, there's only more turmoil ahead. I hope everyone is taking good care of themselves - whatever may come, remember, we did sign up for this, so there will be a way to navigate this, and most especially, to keep learning our lessons and being of service.
That is the one thing keeping me positive. I chose to be here for this time. Throughout this lifetime avoiding conflict has been the most important thing for me to do. I was determined to be here for these times. Many past lifetimes ended prematurely due to conflict. It seems fitting to be here for graduation.

That is the one thing keeping me positive. I chose to be here for this time. Throughout this lifetime avoiding conflict has been the most important thing for me to do. I was determined to be here for these times. Many past lifetimes ended prematurely due to conflict. It seems fitting to be here for graduation.

The bolded part of your post piqued my curiosity WIN 52. How do you know that many of your past lifetimes ended prematurely due to conflict?

Thank you for this session! With all y'all have going on health-wise and keeping the light-house lit, I sure do appreciate your efforts.

I sent another 3D-energy-donation, remembering the story of the Widow's Mite.

The session and the talk of people turning into walking chemical-weapons warehouses really brought home for me that we're in for some horrific changes, beyond anything that has been seen yet in 2020 - and also, beyond anything that's been seen in about 12,000 years. I've read about calamity, but it's way different when you see it showing up in a real, embodied way.

I really appreciate the responses that I've seen here that distinguish between how The Wave will affect 'me' versus how to navigate these times with a striving towards Service to Others at the core of all I do. They're not mutually exclusive by any means, but without the latter, the former seems pointless now.

So I've been thinking about my family and friends, all the hopes and dreams of so many people, the whole crazy huge potential of human earthly life - all swept over by The Wave. The animals and plants, too. All of it.

The Evening Prayer in the Crystals leaflet has a grounding-rod effect for me in the past year - in particular these lines:

"A thousand may fall at your side
Ten thousand at your right hand
But it will not come near you
You will only look with your eyes
and see the fate of the ignorant and unaware."

At first when reading these lines, there were many tears and trembling. It seemed so harsh! But that's nature. And this prayer cuts right to the heart of that.

Nowadays, there isn't so much emotion attached to it - more just a sense of quiet awe.

Like, "Whoa. This show is incredible! How much better is it gunna get?!"
I, too, have feelings that are stirred up with these lines in the evening prayer and I get a twinge each time I repeat it. My mind understands but there is emotion especially when those who are dear to me and their little ones may fit in the category of "ignorant and unaware". I cannot judge this nor is it fair or wise. However, it does bring up fear or sorrow or something that is not yet resolved within me. I continue to work on it.

Many thanks to Laura and crew for once again bringing to us a provoking connection with the C's. Even when more somber in scope it penetrates at a deep level and is the gift of a lifetime for me. We have sent a small donation for now with the commitment to go monthly in a couple of weeks which is just a small token compared to what has been given to us.

Back
Top Bottom