Session 31 December 2020

But in other ways, help is always needed in other forms of energy as well: offering a hand to others in the forum, contributing to the research done here, participating in SOTT (as an editor), translating material, helping with designs, etc. Many people have stepped up to the plate. In your case, PERLOU, you actually help others in the forum, and you manage French social media presence. That's super good, so don't feel bad! Some other people I think are still too shy about it, and let their programs get in the way and believe they don't have anything to contribute. (And of course, there are always people who feel entitled to take and not give back, but I hope that's not the majority.) So I hope this session motivates everyone to give more in whatever capacity is needed, and in whatever capacity they can do it.

I am glad to know this. I think I speak for many who, as you point out, are too shy and think they can't contribute anything. And like many, the current financial situation is not the best.

But in these last years I was able to learn and appreciate my capabilities and skills. So if I can help...I am at your service! I have knowledge of graphic and industrial design (pag.5 article on the left, the guy with the robot.), and skills for 3D parametric design. If you need me in any of these areas, don't hesitate to call.

(Yes, that's me, hehe. The time has come to break the silence.) :-D

Greetings, I just donated $ 50, which is the maximum for my abilities because life in Croatia is bad, and I am retired and occasionally do construction work. I've been following you for 10 years. I speak very bad English. My suggestion, all together, is asking President Trump and the universe for Trump to remain president. Thank you
That's lovely, mario777, thank you so much for your donation! I noticed you haven't introduced yourself yet, so could you please head over to our newbies section and tell us a little bit about yourself, what did you read, how did you find us and so on, so we can meet and greet you properly? :-) If you don't know what to write you can always have a look at other introductory posts. Thank you! And don't worry too much about your English, it is perfectly understandable.

A little Hope ?...
From the session of the 21 match 2020.
Already shared by Laurentien2 a little above.
The final questions and answers caught my attention...
Q : (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague ?
A : Yes
Q : (Artemis) SOME people !

So... Hope we're all the prepared one... 😉

I just made a donation (not via PayPal!) and will send more over in a few instalments. :hug2:

I was doing a bit of research this morning and found Scottie's post that sums up what we could do now, when being faced with difficult times ahead as it is a nice reminder of who we could become (and I think that all these donations and other help from so many members stepping up to the plate reflect what he is talking about):

I hate to sound like the I Ching or something, but it's 200% true that if you follow that part of yourself that is small, you will get small results. If you follow that part of yourself that is big, correct, principled, and more concerned with the greater good in the long run instead of your own petty day-to-day concerns and wants and desires, then everything opens up to you.

That's more like the true meaning of faith: It's not that you put your hopes in some God up there who's gonna save you just because, or even some "hero" down here who will do the same for you. Instead, you work to become the person that will be capable of saving himself and others. You work to help and "save" others, and thereby save yourself - but not in any hard physical 3d way.

That "faith" is the polar opposite of our iPhone selfie me-me-me world, where all we can think about is how I will survive, what about MY oh-so-important presence in the world, how can I survive, I don't want to suffer...

It's wise to prepare for possible futures, but it's even wiser to never need those preparations because you have done and continue to do the hard work of purging yourself of all that is small and petty as you closely and regularly observe reality and adjust your course.

None of that means that you will never die, or never go hungry, or never suffer in any other way. It just means that you will be able to choose your suffering to some extent, and that in the end it won't matter anyway because you will be able to say that you did all that you could to contribute to something better then yourself.

And then you won't be optimistic or pessimistic about the future; you'll just be there, surfing that wave, taking what comes, and so on. When you feel pessimistic, others in your network will remind you of the other side of the coin. When you are optimistic, others will balance that out.

In the end, our best friend ever is "educated uncertainty" because then we remain open to any and all possibilities. As I'm fond of reminding people, there is a reason the C's said, "Learn to think in unlimited terms."

Thanks to all for the session once again. I want to increase my current donation. If I click on the donate with PayPal will this change the current donation or add another one? Does anyone know?

Thank you for offering to help out davidfxl :thup:

If you click on the 'donate with PayPal' button it will create another donation, it won't change the existing one. To increase the amount of your monthly donation you can go ahead and create a second donation for the additional amount you wish to donate but just double check PayPal fees won't be higher this way. If it does, you can cancel the existing donation and create a new one for a higher amount.

Last edited:
5. Worship and pray to divine beings. Higher beings in STO path share their Soul energy by grace, which are recieved by our Soul and its companion and stored in our mid-brain cells. They also keep the Soul energy charged up.
Hello Augustus Ceasar!

I feel that you are well-meaning. But for clarification of your post, perhaps you were not aware of this when you were finding words to express yourself. However, what you are describing in the quote above is how to relate to STS divine beings. They sure willingly offer to keep us as souls with "energy charged up". And always at a cost.

STO does not have a "need" for "worship" or to be prayed to. STO serves Others (We), not Self (I).

This is the fundamental important difference between the STS and STO.

Also, even though you do not write the word "gods", I am touching the subject briefly here, in the context of "divine beings". "Gods" are always - there is no exception! - within the STS spectrum. NO advanced STO would "want" or "wish" to be a god, or take on the function of being one. It is simply not in the character of true STO. That's why you know for sure when a "divine being" presents itself to you, introducing itself as being a "god", it is certainly not STO.

Thank You!

When the C's say "There is much more turmoil to come" , these days I think of myself as surfing a big wave like in this video -

"Laird Hamilton discusses the camaraderie of big wave surfing, and what some of those giant waves have meant to him."

We've paddled out to sea and are about to "pop-up" and really start to ride the wave (ready or not). It is a short video, but a lot of what was said resonated; "We had a lot of minds and a lot of energy around the effort" and "I didn't know if I'd make it... maybe you'll crash and you'll go to another universe..."

I hope this is useful.

Last edited:
As the C’s indicated, is certain that our beacon of light must keep on and strong, specially now.

I mean, I know well how is difficult any peace of mind when the sts 3D reality pressures our finances and well-being. Also, I think that we can, when necessary, to rearrange our resources, priorities and chiefly not to fall into the pitfall of fear, and so, stay firm and sticking to the usual wise C’s words such as “to keep our balance”. So, faith in the process is my choice.

Session August 11th 2018
A: ….. We have said that you should enjoy the show.
……

Session July 4th 2020
A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.
……

Session October 10th 2020
…..Have a lot of government leaders been given information about upcoming events that...?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So they know that there probably is more likely to be an Ice Age, cometary impacts, earth changes, death, destruction, disease...
……
(L) They KNOW something's coming.
A: Yes and so do you and some few others. Enjoy the show!

Also, I found this passage where Ra accentuates the balance as a factor more influent —for the crossing to higher density— than the energy aggregated by the student. So, a general balance is even more relevant than concentrating in developing this or that sector of our being.

Questioner: …..When the Creator’s light is split or divided into colors and energy centers for experience, then in order to reunite with the Creator the energy centers must be balanced exactly the same as the split light was as it originated from the Creator. Is this correct?

RA I am Ra. To give this query a simple answer would be nearly impossible. We shall simplify by concentrating upon what we consider to be the central idea towards which you are striving. We have, many times now, spoken about the relative importance of balancing as opposed to the relative unimportance of maximal activation of each energy center. The reason is as you have correctly surmised.

Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience. Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self. The densities beyond your own give the minimally balanced individual much time/space and space/time with which to continue to refine these inner balances.

I will continue these observations in the next post.

Session, December 31st 2020

A: Hello children! Tironiaea of Cassiopaea here tonight. Energy waves abound in your realm. Strange phenomena increasing.
…….
Q: (L) Are those energy waves natural or are they artificial?
A: Both.
…….
Q: (L) So, when you say natural, are we talking about from the Earth itself?
A: And planets and sun.
Q: (L) Is it related in any way to this recent conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn?
A: Somewhat, yes.

I think that above is the main exhibition to be watched of the show. That is to say, strange phenomena come appearing while the PTB struggles to enforce misery and fear as we are witnessing. If one is focusing into fear —i.e into a powerless negative state— then one is closing the eyes, and so has less chance to see the window. So, balance seems the key to see and going through all this war. The question is, will we able to keep balance? And in what regards the window, it seems to me like that told in the next quote.

Session November 2, 1994

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?
A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.
Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...
A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.
Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?
A: No.
Q: (L) But this other realm does?
A: No.
Q: (L) What fluctuates?
A: Residence.
Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?
A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.
……..
Q: (L) Well, let’s sit back and watch the show! You are saying that the planet fluctuates...
A: No, realms do, planet merely occupies realm.

So, as I understand all planets merely occupies realms. I mean, strange phenomena come into view —be it in awake as well as asleep state— because earth fluctuates now between 3rd and 4th densities.

I will conclude these notes in the next post.

Thanks to Tironiaea from Cassiopaea and the whole chateau crew. It seems to be getting serious. I am not afraid for myself, but for my family and friends ... well, it comes as it has to. Unfortunately, I cannot donate directly for the time being because my wife would notice and she thinks FOTCM is a sect and I'm addicted to it. So far I have bought all German-language books and the next one (highest strangeness) will be ready soon. I will think about it. Greetings to all fellow readers

Voila j'ai fait mon modeste don du fond de mon coeur de 5 euros mensuel, ce n'est pas grand chose mais dès que je pourrais faire plus, je le ferai... Merci LAURA et CHU de me faire confiance... Love

Here I made my modest donation from the bottom of my heart of 5 euros per month, it's not much but as soon as I can do more, I will do it... Thank you LAURA and CHU for trusting me... Love

Back
Top Bottom