2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I'm already warning my family that it is important to start paying special attention to what you post on social media, and who you voice your dissent to, lest they starting making lists and checking them twice.

The time to start doing that was years ago. Personally I stopped posting anything on FB a long time back, for exactly this reason. Posting anything under your own name is a really bad idea these days ... Even if you think it's 'safe', you have no idea how the boundaries of acceptable thought will shift in even the near future.

The time to start doing that was years ago. Personally I stopped posting anything on FB a long time back, for exactly this reason. Posting anything under your own name is a really bad idea these days ... Even if you think it's 'safe', you have no idea how the boundaries of acceptable thought will shift in even the near future.

I quit Facebook 5 years ago and never returned.
Never post under your real name on any social media.

Hi, my name is ****** and I've been Facebook-free since 2015! ❤️

But for real though, that place is garbage.

One aspect to the situation in the US, and its effect on other deep state run countries (like those in EU and others also), could be, that now that they have declared themselves as winners, it obviously offers an opportunity for them to make things to happen as fast as possible.

When in a hurry, it's like burning a candle from its both end at the same time. There are some naughty sayings about that in finnish, but fortunately I don't know how to translate them here.

Again, while in a hurry, and seeing the 'world is yours' -visions, after all visible obstacles are removed, what in this world can stop them from going to the hyperactive mode.

For my age, my hearing is quite good, strange thing is. maybe wishful thinking, or maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of a hat. But one thing, I haven't heard is the Fat Lady Sing

LOL, maybe the Universe, is leaving that for the Grand Finale, and who knows what that will be

I disagree. All those who support Trump needed this boost of confidence. It is not just words now and they have seen that things can go very quickly if they need to, especially if Trump or another leadership figure gives the go ahead.

And those who oppose Trump already have a bad opinion about his supporters. Nothing will change on either side if the media uses this to make Trump supporters look bad, especially considering that only around a third of Americans still trust the mass media at all.
Those that support Trump may see this as a potential manipulation and a 'set up'. You can't trust Deep State. They're everywhere as well as around Trump.

For my age, my hearing is quite good, strange thing is. maybe wishful thinking, or maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of a hat. But one thing, I haven't heard is the Fat Lady Sing

LOL, maybe the Universe, is leaving that for the Grand Finale, and who knows what that will be
Yeah that is quite funny. Maybe the Fat Lady has been banned from singing and all the rabbits have all gone on strike, or are no longer working for Trump?

I've pasted below a Vlawg from Viva Frei and found Robert Barnes. I think Mr Barnes's legal perspective (both historical and current), is not only interesting, but uncannily accurate. He even prophesised that "the Establishment" would try and have Sidney Powell, and probably Lin Wood, disbarred - and yes, they are trying to do that.

He remains upbeat about the whole situation and he has been, and will continue to be, involved in one way or another. It's worth a look. Although, I must say I've never seen Mr Frei so depressed and angry about the situation in Canada (lockdowns etc). These discussions do tend to be long, though. This one is almost an hour and 1/2 long. Mr Barnes has actually spoken to Trump and has a unique perspective on all the 'shenanigans' as well as the behaviour of the politicians that is going on in Washington.

As I see it, only a good civil war can fix this mess. A Biden regime will create the perfect storm for this. That's the only positive thing I can make out of this mess.
No worries, this won't happen (but still crossing fingers ^^).
This date of 6/1 was like a last test, or step. If there's something i'm convinced, it's that he'll not renounce, and he's a brillant spirit, clearly STO oriented. The key information we are missing is this one : does he have the army on his side ? If yes, then it becomes (to me at least) a certitude that he'll use this card. I would say that a lot of details demonstrated that it's the case (having army on his side) - but it's so vast the US army ... reason why nobody really knows about.

Now that the date of 6/1 finished, i would figure out that there's something in preparation, and they have also a good number of people to protect (all families of important people including Trump's one). They only have 1 try then.
Trump calmed the game, already with his censored speech the 6/1, then this new recent one - he almost completely disarmed the PTB (and probably enraged them, but these idiots continue to follow their script which is to ban trump on social medias +their impeachment story - difficult to justify one or the other).

Now I'm just wondering if we will descend into violence (civil war) or will there be a sort of 'night of the long knives' purging of trumpers (and perhaps trump himself?).
Me ... I think about similar but inversed, with no death but arresting. (at least minimize deaths ...)

I was also wondering : what could make Trump renounce ?
- Because he's or his family is threatened ? It's the case since a couple of year ... so no
- Because he'll not support bringing chaos during a time (creating civil unrests and a couple of deaths), the time to clean the house ? This would mean that he would opt to let his 100M supporters with this mafia which already martyrs/exploits/lie to/poison/steal/... its population ? Knowing how much he fought to dismantle the pedo networks that will be recreated as soon as he'll leave the oval office ?
- Or because he doesn't have the mean to (meaning : not the hand or not suffitiently the hand on the army).

Now, ... wait & see

Indeed best US series ever made :thup: : multi-channels, multi-medias, interactive, including "truth challenge games" which adapt to any people and provide them a unique & personal experience ! Much suspens, tensions, trahisons, turn of events, but also friendship, love, cooperation and faith.

BTW, thanks to all. As many already said/wrote, this is heartwarming & reassuring to be "present" here :hug2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom