Having very intense, long and complicated dreams as of late

Hello, just wanted to see is it just me or is anybody else having something like this?

I used to dream one, maybe two short dreams a night. Nothing complicated, mostly forgotten after waking up.

But the last week or so I seem to have these marathon dreams that just go on and on and on. In one night now I dreams at least 3 to 5 long and complicated dreams.

Like last night I was dreaming like I was going on a train with my mother, going into the mountains to our summer house, there was a train but it was so crowded I couldnt get on, then I was running after the train, managed to catch up trough twisting city streets, and next thing I knew is I was in a small car with train wheels? Then again I got out and told the driver of the car/train thing to go on, I'll walk and catch up to them later on the other end of the town?? (where does my subconciouss gets these ideas from). I remember walking, looking at the skyscraper and going like "it's so wrooong", because it was standing on a like 30 m high pole, I mean there was a pole, a metal plate, and skyscraper had been mounted on that plate, it all looked so wrong.

Anway, the dream goes on, I got squirted with water or something from some black helicopter thing, then I pointed some pocket laser at it and it became a black glass facade with a clock on the afore mentioned skyscraper, only now the skyscraper was standing on a ground as usual.

However, what is different then before, is that these dreams feel like they are going on for hours on end, and feel like they are getting me very tired. They tire me out psyhicaly and mentally.

This has been going on for about a week. It is always some recurring theme there, something I need to do or somewhere I need to go but dream just keeps morphing into whatever surreal way it wants, and I always wake up feeling like, you know, that I *must* do something. That I forgot to do something.

Has anybody had anything like that these days? I have read they latest session transcripts where the Cs are talking about external influences to us all, and speciffically something about inducing hallucinations/something else? I am wondering if something or someone might be targetning me with something or if it something internal to me? It is getting tiresome. A few days ago I was dreaming about my ex (a very self centered and also materialistic person), the dream was sooo weird like in dream I was sleeping in bed in our apartment and I remebered of all those good times that we had (which is strange because we never had such good times, she was always all about work work and work). If anything I was the one trying as hard as I could to keep the relationship somewhat viable, while she really didnt care for me much, and I was able to finally reckognize it and let it go. But this dream was nothing we ever had in real life, yet it felt like a long forgotten memory. It was almost like someone or something was trying to instill me wirh the memories that I never had. A very very strange feeling. So I am curious does anybody else get something like this?

I am wondering if something or someone might be targetning me with something or if it something internal to me?
However, what is different then before, is that these dreams feel like they are going on for hours on end, and feel like they are getting me very tired. They tire me out psyhicaly and mentally.
I don't think your personally being targeted, but probably picking up on the general craziness and 'beaming' happening on a planetary scale. With that said, I've had some pretty intense and complex dreams the last few days, and like you, have been pretty exhausted when waking up. I remember in one of them I was building some sort of bridge or platform with my stepdad, and there may have been a wall that was black somewhere close-by, I honestly don't remember too many details. But last night, I woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and when I finally went back to sleep, dreamt I was traversing a huge castle, talking and interacting with people about what, I don't remember, going into a room that had a fireplace but needing the fire to be lit to warm the room up.

I've also been having very vivid and intense dreams for about a month now. Have to say that I'm enjoying it. 2 nights ago dreamed that I was talking with a short man in Arizona. He had to do with Trump. Then I dreamed a rat was attacking me and giving me plague. We'll see how this madness with the capitol and the electoral college plays out tonight.

I got off the phone with my aunt, and both my roommates have all had trouble sleeping the last few days. Maybe it has to do with what's happening in Washington right now with the election and this huge battle going on behind the scenes and we're all experiencing the effects of it at a psychic level and this is manifesting as sleep disturbances and dark dreams? Do you guys remember when the failed coup attempt happened in Turkey in 2016? I had similar very bad nights leading up to that.

Yup, same here as well. Megamix of everything all night long, every night ! Crazy.
Never in my life I had dreams like this.
But for me it started when I got my dream stone, is it just a coincidence or what - I don't know.
And the same is for my doughter.

I don't think your personally being targeted, but probably picking up on the general craziness and 'beaming' happening on a planetary scale.
Yes I get that same feeling as well. Is three AM the witching hour, of this possible beaming?
There have also been times over that last few months of 4D activities spiking (connected to the time stamp) of 3 to the 3:30 am window.
Just a penny's worth of feedback.

I don't think your personally being targeted, but probably picking up on the general craziness and 'beaming' happening on a planetary scale.
I had the same feeling even if concerning myself I have not experiencing such kind of dreams lately.
This has been going on for about a week. It is always some recurring theme there, something I need to do or somewhere I need to go but dream just keeps morphing into whatever surreal way it wants, and I always wake up feeling like, you know, that I *must* do something. That I forgot to do something.
Not sure it is relevant in your case, but this part reminds me of a dream I've had regularly during at least 15 years after my High school diploma :
it's the day before the exam and I realise that I haven't revised history, worse than that, that I haven't studied history the whole year long and I'm totally gripped by panic because I tell myself that in one night I won't be able to catch up. The dream could take slightly different forms but the main theme was always that. Every time I would wake up with a start and with the thought "I must begin to delve into history", then I would realise it was a dream, I would be relieved and it all ended there (how could I be so blind sometimes). I couldn't understand why I kept dreaming about it, since in reality at my exam I had revised all the subjects, including history, and I passed it easily.

I understood this dream only many years later. After my diploma I had begun to seek the truth on - and study - many subject, but for whatever reason I neglected history, as this wouldn't help me in my quest (it was not conscious though).
But I reached an impasse, I knew a lot of things (well, I thought I did, but so many of my beliefs were distorted) but I couldn't make the connection, couldn't understand the reason behind it all. This (along others factors) led me to lack of motivation to continue the quest and depression. It was only after discovering and reading Laura's Secret History of the World that things made sense and became much clearer.
In short this recurrent dream was a message to look at history in my search for truth but it took me many years to understand it :-(

Reading about dreams on the political section made me wonder about dreams here. It's a surprise to see this thread, because that's exactly how it has been the last few weeks for me. It's dream after dream, sometimes I can remember them completely and they are inter-related. I wake up exhausted, as if I didn't get enough sleep. This happens almost every night now, when it wasn't as common prior to that.

Another similar dream tonight. Only this time I was a nurse-cat. Yes, a cat that works as a nurse. I was in some hospital and theye were wheeling in ppl with various kind of injuries, presumably from crashing into snails. Human sized snails. Very weird dream indeed. Also, there were nurse-cats, as well as catodoctors. Its funny and weird looking at the cats at operating table sewing up people and commenting something like "when will they keep up with caution themselves? Always have to patch up these hoomans". Weird beyond imagination. And again it lasted for what seemed days. Actaully feels like I have been dreaming that for days. At this point it tires me so much that I cant wait for it to stop.

I don't think your personally being targeted, but probably picking up on the general craziness and 'beaming' happening on a planetary scale. With that said, I've had some pretty intense and complex dreams the last few days, and like you, have been pretty exhausted when waking up. I remember in one of them I was building some sort of bridge or platform with my stepdad, and there may have been a wall that was black somewhere close-by, I honestly don't remember too many details. But last night, I woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and when I finally went back to sleep, dreamt I was traversing a huge castle, talking and interacting with people about what, I don't remember, going into a room that had a fireplace but needing the fire to be lit to warm the room up.
Might be. Whatever it is, it seems to be only intensifying. And not in a good way. Dreams keep geting more and more tiresome. Your also seems similar to mine in that that they tire you out.

I got off the phone with my aunt, and both my roommates have all had trouble sleeping the last few days. Maybe it has to do with what's happening in Washington right now with the election and this huge battle going on behind the scenes and we're all experiencing the effects of it at a psychic level and this is manifesting as sleep disturbances and dark dreams? Do you guys remember when the failed coup attempt happened in Turkey in 2016? I had similar very bad nights leading up to that.
Whatever it is, its driving me crazy bit by bit. I mean, it also makes me sleep deprived. These last few days I will sit on a couch, and the next thing I know I heard a thump. Then my wife waking me up. She said I was sitting one moment, and the next I snoozed and fell on the floor like a brick. So I guess that thump I heard was the sound of my body hitting the floor hard. Ah well.

Last edited:
Yup, same here as well. Megamix of everything all night long, every night ! Crazy.
Never in my life I had dreams like this.
But for me it started when I got my dream stone, is it just a coincidence or what - I don't know.
And the same is for my doughter.
Yes, thats a good explanation. Megamix. Also just remembered antoher from tonight. This one was about living/residing in an old abandoned house in some lightly wooded areas. I remember beign there with my mom and she sayign we should go from there. But everytime I go to the car I would dissapear and vanish. Then she realized Im like, a ghost or something. doomed to always live there by myself. That one got me waking up in a sweat.

Yes I get that same feeling as well. Is three AM the witching hour, of this possible beaming?
There have also been times over that last few months of 4D activities spiking (connected to the time stamp) of 3 to the 3:30 am window.
Just a penny's worth of feedback.
Who would have known? Hard to tell.

I had the same feeling even if concerning myself I have not experiencing such kind of dreams lately.

Not sure it is relevant in your case, but this part reminds me of a dream I've had regularly during at least 15 years after my High school diploma :
it's the day before the exam and I realise that I haven't revised history, worse than that, that I haven't studied history the whole year long and I'm totally gripped by panic because I tell myself that in one night I won't be able to catch up. The dream could take slightly different forms but the main theme was always that. Every time I would wake up with a start and with the thought "I must begin to delve into history", then I would realise it was a dream, I would be relieved and it all ended there (how could I be so blind sometimes). I couldn't understand why I kept dreaming about it, since in reality at my exam I had revised all the subjects, including history, and I passed it easily.

I understood this dream only many years later. After my diploma I had begun to seek the truth on - and study - many subject, but for whatever reason I neglected history, as this wouldn't help me in my quest (it was not conscious though).
But I reached an impasse, I knew a lot of things (well, I thought I did, but so many of my beliefs were distorted) but I couldn't make the connection, couldn't understand the reason behind it all. This (along others factors) led me to lack of motivation to continue the quest and depression. It was only after discovering and reading Laura's Secret History of the World that things made sense and became much clearer.
In short this recurrent dream was a message to look at history in my search for truth but it took me many years to understand it :-(
Real interesting you brought this up. I have a similar dream that recurrs probably at least once every 6 months. I always dream that I have my math exams upcoming, it s the end of the year. But. I havent studied mathematics at all. I havent been to any math class since the start of the year. And then teror sets in. How in the world am I going to learn all this in one day. And then I see the class schedule and I realise Im already late for math. Then usually I wake up and realize it was all a dream.

Which is very weird since I had done all math with a good to excellent. This one dream is reocurring.

Real interesting you brought this up. I have a similar dream that recurrs probably at least once every 6 months. I always dream that I have my math exams upcoming, it s the end of the year. But. I havent studied mathematics at all. I havent been to any math class since the start of the year. And then teror sets in. How in the world am I going to learn all this in one day. And then I see the class schedule and I realise Im already late for math. Then usually I wake up and realize it was all a dream.

Which is very weird since I had done all math with a good to excellent. This one dream is reocurring.
What's Cass's take on dreams and Mathematics? Maybe that would be something to take a look at.

Back
Top Bottom