2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I thought about this first C's quote about Trump yesterday and found it today. It looks like in this election fraud and what has transpired, maybe Trump didn't have an overall plan and has been acting on instinct. That could be what allowed him to stay in office for 4 years, still be alive, and also show those willing to see aspects of the controllers of the US and the world, but with the election it didn't work. I don't think he is a coward or that he is a failure. He kind of gave Americans, and likely the world, 4 years to breath a bit and the opportunity to see things and expose things that were not in the public consciousness much before he entered office. His instincts could be telling him to not push forward as President with bold action, but instead to leave office and regroup. Whatever his fate will ultimately be, I don't think he is going to just lay down for TPTB and let them destroy him, his family, and those that were close support to him and there are a lot of Americans that will be watching what happens to him and possibly be a support for him.

The next quote mentioned that there was "a titanic struggle is taking place behind the scenes and at 4th density!" Maybe we will never know the full details about that struggle behind the scenes in 3D and how close the coin flip odds really were, but looks like Trump and his instinct/Art of the Deal was outmaneuvered. Maybe he decided that he should try to live to fight another day...
(L) Okay, next question: Why did Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

A: Buying powerful friends.

Q: (L) Is that it? He doesn't have some plan behind it?

A: Yes, but in the nature of blind cunning. The "Art of the Deal."

Q: (L) So in other words, he doesn't really have a logically formulated plan. He just acts on instinct and then each step reveals itself as he takes each step?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, sometimes that works, and sometimes it doesn't.

A: Yes

(Niall) Just a few I wrote down this morning... Is Trump toast? [laughter]

A: Aha! An interesting question! He is still president and was overwhelmingly elected. He has the support of the majority of Americans. But does he have the boldness to do what must be done? In any event, a titanic struggle is taking place behind the scenes and at 4th density! Whether or not he saves the rights of Americans to elect their president, the USA is still in the soup thanks to global factors.

Q: (L) In other words, it's still open as to whether...

(Joe) Well, hang on... It's a pretty short time frame.

(L) It's a very short time, but we'll know whether he has the boldness or not. And even if he has the boldness, would he survive bold moves?

(Andromeda) Right.

A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.

Q: (L) So, Trump is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. And the USA is damned if Trump doesn't. So, they're all between a rock and hard place. Alright. Next topic?

(Joe) Can we have some odds on Trump doing what's necessary to save the right of Americans to elect their president?

A: Right now it is about 52 to 48.

Q: (L) 52 for him doing it, 48 against. In other words, it's still open.
Also, I'd imagine that Trump has had an education from his being in office that few could withstand and learn from. I'd also imagine that his supporters and Q followers and believers are being presented with a huge learning experience or possibility with all of this. Part of that could be understanding what PsyOps are, etc. If they take the lesson and run with it in terms of using it as a springboard for learning, then it could open the door to a lot of possibilities for seeing reality for what it is and in a more objective fashion. And then it could possible could lead people to see what Joe was talking about in this post today in terms of seeing the bigger picture. FWIW
So I don't fault anyone for hoping that Trump would prevail, he has, after all, represented the only significant resistance to the orwellian plans of the deep state. Giving up that temporary, fleeting hope is difficult, but we have to keep the bigger picture in mind and realize that this is a process of global (or even cosmic) proportions and it has only really just begun. There will be more, and more difficult, trials for us to go through, and I expect most of those trials will be in the form of simply watching the STS mindset manifest itself fully across the world, and in particular the Western world.

I was listening to a local conservative radio personality here in Nashville last night - Phil Valentine. He played the latest vid from Trump which is, I believe, a concession speech - with some included stipulations. Valentine went on to say that 'we' have all been here before and made specific reference to Nancy Pelosi's 2009 'cap and trade initiative' as an example of republicans having been there, done that, and fought against it. Seems Phil thinks that all this is just a disturbance in the force and all will go on as usual and his job taking pot-shots at liberals is safe for the foreseeable future. Normalcy Bias much?

It seems like a lot of influencers and leaders have a blind spot when it comes to 'the system'. Many leaders have worked hard and done well within the system. The more success within the system one has, the harder it is to see the defects of the system. Many medical professionals go along with Covid-19 dictates in faith, without doing much due diligence for example.

Trump has done well within the system, maybe he trusted it too much.

A system that hinges the prospects of 350 million people on one person, or one political administration is not perfect it seems.

People should always have an option to opt-out, to take their ball and go home, but no, we cannot feed ourselves anymore without being a cog in the system. No home to go to.

So much exposure as the panicked PTB try to force their 'great reset' on the world. Exposure is a good thing right? The suffering that the salt of the earth experienced on the January 6th, 2021, the Feast of the Epiphany, is perhaps a good lesson. Short memories are for those who have not truly seen.

The Biden Administration will take power under a dark cloud. We can leave it to the psychopaths to destroy their plans themselves. However, maybe we can land a good punch here and there. At some point, the people must realize that the door of the cage is open, (whenever it opens), and all they have to do is step out. The enemy of that will be trans-marginal inhibition, Much soul-crushing will go on in the near future I expect. However, it is not in everyone to accept lies - some just can't do it, even if it means an end to the pain.

That said, I think every person in history who has ever made a concerted effort to upset the established order has always only had a small window of opportunity to do so. Half measures, i.e. thinking that you can work within the system as a 'cover' and that the system guardian will be fooled is naive. Such guardians are far too paranoid to miss such a maneuver.

So pushing ahead full steam and doing all you can in the window available (before they bring the hammer down) is probably the best you can do. So I think we should see the Trump episode in that way, and use it to understand the almost complete control that these people have, and that yes, they will always 'win'. BUT, the only thing these people really seek to 'win' is control over the population, but it is in this 'winning' that they can't avoid exposing their nature and intentions TO the population (eventually) thereby securing their own ultimate failure.
Totally agree with Joe here. Trump did what he could during the last four years, finding himself against a HUGE pressure and attack from the part of the PTB.

He did us all a great favor in helping us seeing the true face and nature of the puppetmasters and their minions. I think that this is the role he chose to play at some level and now that he did his part it's US people's and humanity's last chance to SEE and ACKNOWLEDGE the true nature of those so called elites that think of themselves as the rulers of the world and give them what they deserve according to their nature. So the fact that Biden won will be seen by me as an acceleration point to get over with this nonsense one way or another.

I totally agree with the C's when they said in the last session that this is the last chance for the humanity to choose between truth or lies and as a consequence to face the relative destiny according to the choice they'll make.

In the end all there is is lessons right ?So I agree again with Joe all we can do now is stay calm, stay together, help each other to keep the Hope alive and strong for all and enjoy the show.

The Daily Beast!
That's a far left rag.

He did tell people not to vote. I watched him do it live on stage during his Georgia press conference/rally last month.

Patriots/Trump supporters/salt-of-the-earth-simpletons won't be disrespected? That's already happening. They will be apostates in the new regime. Their leader, pied-piper 'Osama bin Trump' will serve as the newest iteration of Emmanuel Goldstein. He will guide his mind-controlled minions via his new talk show from his underground base in North Korea, where his buddy Kim Jong il has given him asylum. No joke! Just heard it from Lin Wood! 🤭
@Ursus Minor - you know that I am being sarcastic right?

Hells forces won over the world electoral and government systems already so this just brings us back to where we were before Trump won in 2016. (that's only if Trump truly has no moves left at this current juncture)

The only exception is that we have more aware people now, which will mean that the moves the PTB make moving forward will have to be very surefooted and careful which is hilarious to me to consider. I think it's funny because so far much of this is was a shambling farcical sh*** show that it's just impossible for me to take it seriously anymore.

It will inevitably collapse in itself, especially when a REAL event occurs and a real event is definitely in the books.

If you haven't seen the latest from JP Sears yet its good for a laugh:

Thanks Séamas. Needed that. The man is getting close to genius level. In 8 minutes of head on hit after hit, he uses humour, satire, and uncompromising truth to say more than many manage in an 8,000 word essay. King Lear's Fool would be justly proud of his subtle and yet provocative gifts. If you havent watched yet sit back and laugh - as well as learn as you laugh.

I have so many mixed feelings with this, I don't know where to start. I apologize if my post seems to go all over the place.

I've found several struggles within me, where I acknowledge that, if it's true that souls come from 5D to 3D with an overview of what's coming for the sake of lesson learning, then we're witnessing a big lesson in the making. Remembering Allan Kardec's work and mentioned by the C's many times, this is a school and all there is is lessons. Unlike movies and series where the good prevails, reality not necessarily needs to follow suit. Like I said in a previous post, we're in a literal STS playground. The C's stablished that future events are always open. I can't recall a single instance where they mentioned an event with 100% of accuracy, so we must always be prepared to meet the opposite of what we expect. Didn't we also learn that anticipation is also bad? They have repeteadly say that we must observe and enjoy the show, but pay close attention to the current events.

At the same time, I'm highly disappointed, not only by the outcome but by the reaction of all my circles, where they celebrate Trump's fall, celebrate Biden's ascention and link me articles putting Trump being "ridiculous" by sources that are obviously bias against him. I've stayed quiet for the most part, but it makes my eye twitch, admitedly. Hours just can't pass fast enough since then. Detaching from all that is quite complicated if you ask me, but there's still hope *for now*. We're entering into another lockdown in 2 weeks, by the way. I always feared that whatever happened in the States, would echo in the rest of the world, specially on countries that live under the States' heel. I can see signs of opposition, but will they prevail?

What is there to do now for me? Like many of you have already said, wait and see.

Yep, see my last post. I think anyone can infer from what I wrote here that I am:

a) disappointed that he wasn't able to do what was necessary

b) aware of why he wasn't able to

c) critical of his and his 'supporters' handling of the situation

d) understanding of people's tendency to hope against hope

e) realistic enough to accept all of that without getting caught up in any delusions

I've kept out of this frenzied thread of late because I knew I could not afford the tole this level of identification with the issue was going to lead to. But thank you to all those who have been struggling with this beast of indigestion especially over the past month. All there are is lessons.

I do want to say, on behalf of myself - and I hope the vast majority on the forum - thank you Joe in particular because as ever throughout you have continually offered road maps to maintaining sanity, perspective and nuance of understanding. I'm sure as per the above there has been a cost but you have continued to give to us all - and I for one want to offer back my sincere respect and immense gratitude.
:thup::perfect::dance::bacon::cheer:

Always eloquent, always pithy - and to my mind - near always on the money (even if you didn't know the difference between Impeached and Convicted - shock, horror.. he's actually fallible! :grad::osama::whistle:

The following post I think is one of the most important I remember reading in quite a while and warrants reading again and again. Much kudos.

There was nothing wrong with keeping the Cs prediction in mind, but it HAD to be tempered by our understanding of those kind of predictions (they can change) and, most importantly, evidence that the prediction was likely changing as events unfolded AND, even more importantly, our understanding of the extent of the grip that the PTB have on shaping the narrative and the extent of their control over the political establishment and the ways and means they have for imposing that control (massive blackmail, up to and including REAL threats of death that most politicians KNOW they can and will act on if necessary).

Put all that together and it was pretty clear that the task of exposing election fraud and having it accepted was a VERY difficult one, that would be resisted with all of the power and control that the 'deep state' has.

So I don't fault anyone for hoping that Trump would prevail, he has, after all, represented the only significant resistance to the orwellian plans of the deep state. Giving up that temporary, fleeting hope is difficult, but we have to keep the bigger picture in mind and realize that this is a process of global (or even cosmic) proportions and it has only really just begun. There will be more, and more difficult, trials for us to go through, and I expect most of those trials will be in the form of simply watching the STS mindset manifest itself fully across the world, and in particular the Western world.

That process will be painful and depressing at times, but we need to remember that what we are watching is the collapse of a corrupt global system. As it collapses, a new world will progressively take its place, or so the theory goes.

So it really IS time to "watch the show" and realize that the WAY we watch, i.e. how we interpret it, is all important - remember the observer function creating order through the process of observation. So remember this 'big picture' during the difficult times and that, in the end, we were all made for these times, primarily to support each other and 'anchor a frequency' of truth and love. Regardless of whether or not that has some effect on a 'new world' (as suggested) I think it is probably THE best approach to take as the world OBJECTIVELY descends into chaos and generalized madness. After all, we don't want to be caught up in or 'pulled under' by that kind of nutty, chaotic energy.

So let's keep perspective, keep our senses and keep the faith that our while our 'cosmic' perspective on this entire situation is still theoretical, the practical manifestation of that perspective makes it probably the best one to have. So let's support each other in that and seeing things as they are or as "the universe" sees them, rather than how we would like them to be. At the end of the day, during macro-cosmic collapses or changes like this, we really have not other option than to believe that "the universe" (or some kind of intelligence) knows what it is doing.

And also loved this. Bring back 'Paul McCartney is dead'! :whlchair:
Except that Trump posted it on his twitter feed today. But maybe his twitter account was taken over after it was taken down for 12 hours, and maybe Trump himself was assassinated and all future appearances of him will be a body double. I could go on, but you get the point I hope.

Thursday, January 7, 2021 3:37AM Mini Snip:
WASHINGTON -- A violent group of rioters loyal to President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and forced lawmakers into hiding, in a stunning attempt to overturn America's presidential election, undercut the nation's democracy and keep Democrat Joe Biden from replacing Trump in the White House.

Never let good tragedy go to wast. NYT's smear campaign.

Thanks Séamas. Needed that. The man is getting close to genius level. In 8 minutes of head on hit after hit, he uses humour, satire, and uncompromising truth to say more than many manage in an 8,000 word essay. King Lear's Fool would be justly proud of his subtle and yet provocative gifts. If you havent watched yet sit back and laugh - as well as learn as you laugh.
Happy to help, I was laughing out loud when I watched it :lol:

Worrisome Signs the Capitol Breach was Planned to Discredit Trump Supporters:
An Eyewitness Account

It may be weeks before we fully understand the fallout from the January 6, 2021 storming of the Capitol building. The prevailing consensus from conservative talk radio hosts and editors is that this event provided ammunition to Trump’s enemies and gave squishy Republicans an excuse to abandon their objections to the certification of Biden’s electors. They may be true, but based on what I saw experienced first-hand, I am conflicted on what to say about those who entered the building.

According to the website “wildprotest.com,” the original plan was to gather at the Whitehouse Ellipse from 9am to 12pm, then gather at the North lawn of the Capitol building at 1 pm. As you may well know, not only did it not happen this way, but the aforementioned website went blank. Did they take it down to make it harder for Trump supporters to show that storming the building was never part of the initial plan?

According to the website “wildprotest.com,” the original plan was to gather at the Whitehouse Ellipse from 9am to 12pm, then gather at the North lawn of the Capitol building at 1 pm. As you may well know, not only did it not happen this way, but the aforementioned website went blank. Did they take it down to make it harder for Trump supporters to show that storming the building was never part of the initial plan?

My group boarded a D.C. Metro train at 10:30am. Upon arrival to the next station, I saw three young white men board the train with dark clothes and skeleton face masks. My immediate concern was that these were Antifa thugs who would give us trouble as soon as they saw us get off the train with our signs. As I watched them from the corner of my eye, I noticed that one of them wore a cape with the American Revolution snake “Join or die.” Were these Trump supporters? Something did not seem quite right. As the train approached our destination, other rally participants started to fill our coach and we arrived at the Ellipse with no incident.

The participants at the Ellipse were for the most part in good spirits and remarkably friendly, just as they had been in other “Stop the steal” rallies I attended in D.C. on November 14 and December 12. Most attendees were white, and though most non-whites were Asian, two of the people who complimented me on my poster were African Americans. The main difference that struck me as unusual during this rally (apart from the three young men who boarded the train) was the frequent smell of marijuana.

We were present during much of the President’s speech, but since we could not hear it clearly, we walked to the National Mall in search of a bathroom. We found a public restroom on the mall with two lines of over 50 people. We then proceeded to walk down the Mall towards the Capitol building in search of porta-potties and found one with a line of about 20-30 people. Our wait was only 20 minutes, but it was overflowing, and I felt very bad for the women in our group. During the previous rally there had been many portable toilets on the Mall. This lack of facilities was anticipated because we were advised in one list serve to wear diapers. I had the impression the D.C. mayor wanted to make it less comfortable for us.

As we resumed walking towards the Capitol building, we got caught up in the march. As we approached the building, I saw no evidence of people moving to the North lawn as previously planned. I also noticed that the people first arriving at the building were on average much younger than the group I had left at the Ellipse.

To my great surprise, young people started to climb the stairs of the Capitol stairs and the inauguration bleachers flanking each side of the stairs. Since I was far behind the crowd, it was not clear to me whether or not they had pushed through police barricades in order to get there, but as I neared the building, I saw what appeared to be metal barricades that had been pushed aside as we neared the building.

When we arrived at the Capitol steps, we saw a young man with a bullhorn on top of the highest scaffolding urging participants to move forward. Soon we heard what sounded like ceremonial cannon fire and saw smoke and I smelled tear gas.

I was not aware that anyone had entered the building until someone with an iPhone told me gleefully that Congress had evacuated the chambers and that the vote was delayed. I was shocked, and wondered if she had a point in celebrating what happened.

Up to that moment, I had not witnessed any of the violence involved in pushing through the barricades or entering the building. The only destruction of property I witnessed first-hand was the alleged Antifa infiltrator breaking a window, only to be forcibly pulled away by Trump supporters. Suddenly the three young men I saw earlier on the train with scary masks in front (but pro-America symbols on their backs) made sense to me, as did widespread smell of marijuana.

Around 4 PM I started to leave. As I walked away from the crowd at the Capitol an elderly man asked me my opinion what had just transpired. I told him that I heard the vote had been delayed, but remained undecided as to whether or not this was a good thing. He then proceeded to tell me that a young lady was shot dead while entering the Capitol building and lamented that “God did not want it to happen this way.”

Based on what I saw and read, I have no doubt that dozens and possibly even hundreds of Antifa and/or other provocateurs had infiltrated the rally in order to carry out violent acts and suck impressionable Trump supporters into their antics. None of this violence was justified, but contrast the frustration and conflicted attitude of this Capitol building trespasser with that of the proud of this BLM rioter. One calls for prayer while the other calls for “reparations.”

Some of the more impulsive Trump supporters fell into a trap that served to scapegoat both the Trump administration and the 99.9% of rally participants who neither condoned nor participated in any of the violence.

I have so many mixed feelings with this, I don't know where to start. I apologize if my post seems to go all over the place.

I've found several struggles within me, where I acknowledge that, if it's true that souls come from 5D to 3D with an overview of what's coming for the sake of lesson learning, then we're witnessing a big lesson in the making. Remembering Allan Kardec's work and mentioned by the C's many times, this is a school and all there is is lessons. Unlike movies and series where the good prevails, reality not necessarily needs to follow suit. Like I said in a previous post, we're in a literal STS playground. The C's stablished that future events are always open. I can't recall a single instance where they mentioned an event with 100% of accuracy, so we must always be prepared to meet the opposite of what we expect. Didn't we also learn that anticipation is also bad? They have repeteadly say that we must observe and enjoy the show, but pay close attention to the current events.

At the same time, I'm highly disappointed, not only by the outcome but by the reaction of all my circles, where they celebrate Trump's fall, celebrate Biden's ascention and link me articles putting Trump being "ridiculous" by sources that are obviously bias against him. I've stayed quiet for the most part, but it makes my eye twitch, admitedly. Hours just can't pass fast enough since then. Detaching from all that is quite complicated if you ask me, but there's still hope *for now*. We're entering into another lockdown in 2 weeks, by the way. I always feared that whatever happened in the States, would echo in the rest of the world, specially on countries that live under the States' heel. I can see signs of opposition, but will they prevail?

What is there to do now for me? Like many of you have already said, wait and see.
Do you live in a big city?

Back
Top Bottom