The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

You know, if we really are watching the onset of an ice age, it's kind of bizarre seeing it all happen in slow motion, so to say, while hardly anyone is paying attention.
I was having the same thought... To see the beginning of the Ice Age. What is more amazing is when I say to my friends "we are entering now the Ice Age" they continue as nothing, it is like my words fall on the floor like flakes and disappear. They even say: oh, it is normal, we are in winter station.

Well.

Minus 37 ( -37) in some part of Spain is really a very important sign, at least for me...

There is also reports that China is confronting one of the stronger winters since 20 years ago, lots of snow as well.
Beijing is experiencing a strong cold wave that started early Wednesday, with the lowest temperature forecast to reach minus 19 degrees Celsius.
The lowest temperature recorded in the city since 2000 was minus 17 degrees Celsius, according to the Beijing meteorological station.
The first cold wave in 2021 features a "dramatic temperature drop," "significant wind-chill effect" and "prolonged period of low temperature," said Lei Lei, chief forecaster of the station.

You know, if we really are watching the onset of an ice age, it's kind of bizarre seeing it all happen in slow motion, so to say, while hardly anyone is paying attention.
Well, people can "welcome" the coming ice age "The Battle of Snow White"

or dance the macarena...

I was having the same thought... To see the beginning of the Ice Age. What is more amazing is when I say to my friends "we are entering now the Ice Age" they continue as nothing, it is like my words fall on the floor like flakes and disappear. They even say: oh, it is normal, we are in winter station.

Well.

Minus 37 ( -37) in some part of Spain is really a very important sign, at least for me...

It looks increasingly uninteresting.

Where is winter exactly in Canada? Unprecedented snow buries parts of Labrador as residents find ways to dig out their front doors
labrador-snowstorm-hopedale-canada-video-pictures.jpg

https://twitter.com/Mediavenir/status/1347977690566045697?s=20

Does Twitter start to ban messages about snowy weather? Here is what I get: "The following media includes potentially sensitive content."!

View attachment 41495

Once clicked:

View attachment 41496
Everything works for me - although I wonder if this is not the time to make Screenshots posts on the twitter.

It's possible that the twitter uses an algorithm that is just adapted to and subordinate to a user group, which censors weather changes.

Now seems to be the time for the second part of Europe.... -15 / - 35 C.

In Poland the temperature of -20 had already occurred before.

You will pay attention to sudden pressure changes.

I'm not denying it's cold - but the model referenced is for the 850 hPa height (~4500 feet above the surface) so is slightly more dramatic than expected temperatures on the ground. The 2m height model from the same site shows a better approximation for the surface.

I'm not denying it's cold - but the model referenced is for the 850 hPa height (~4500 feet above the surface) so is slightly more dramatic than expected temperatures on the ground. The 2m height model from the same site shows a better approximation for the surface.
Oh you are right, thank you for your improvement - below the correct forecasts for 24.01.2021Screenshot_10.png
mZrdnVgz3q.gif
BdCWqejFQI.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom