2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

The logo posted by Bjorn seems to be part of the new brand of the CIA. In my browser, it is displayed at the upper right corner at the page that you linked. It was also reported by the media, e.g.:

Btw, Pfizer has a new logo also... It's meant to represent the DNA

View attachment 41642

The one on the right is the new logo the shape is meant to be the double helix of the DNA clearly indicating what they are pivoting into.

Funny, if you go to the source, their own video on YouTube, they've removed the share button so you can't get a link to share to others!!!!

View attachment 41643

Look, there's no share button 😳

Copy / pasted from covid thread.

Last edited:
@Niall ,

I just was not sure how you actually felt about the situation that there was not an "insurrection" coming to pass. These are just more than events for some of us here.

Sorry, if I was over-sentsitive to the events as many here have a bit more "skin in the game". I am glad you and @Joe have a kind of comradery which is natural and good.
Ok, I think I see what you mean. Don't hesitate in future to straight-up just ask: 'what do you think about this situation?'

If you look back, all I posted was a quick update to let people know Trump was 'on TV', given that we were all on this thread anxiously on the lookout for his Texas appearance. It seems that you misunderstood my quip about the 'Insurrection Act', interpreting it as me 'looking down my nose' at Trump supporters.

I am certainly guilty of expressing 'anti-Americanism' in the past, but actually, thanks to Trump and the people who voted for him, I've come to love much about the country and the people, and learned to separate what's good about the USA from what's bad about it. Trump helped people 'see the unseen' in more ways than one.

I had to learn how to do this - to separate what I want to see happen from what is actually happening - because otherwise this reality would pull me apart. For example, I was elated in the summer of 2015 to see the Greek government put its bailout deal with the EU to a referendum, then for the Greek people to vote 'No!' Within 24 hours, I was dejected and confused because the Greek government simply ignored the referendum result, folded to the EU, and accepted the harsh bailout terms anyway.

That wasn't supposed to happen! What about The People? They said NO! The elites can't just ignore the democratic will of the people, surely?...

Yes they can. They do it all the time - perhaps moreso in these times of increasing divergence between people generally and the elites' agenda(s).

I'm actually open to the possibility that Trump can still do something to stop the steal. Or that he could at least contest it, thus throwing a spanner in the 'smooth transition'. He kind of already has signalled that he won't recognize the new admin by saying he won't attend Biden's inauguration.

All of this seems to me to be reality encouraging people to have less and less 'skin in the game'. To be 'in the world but not of it'. From your perspective, perhaps, I ought to be 'more involved' in agitating/praying for Trump/the US Republic. From mine, you ought to 'distance' yourself from the macrosocial because it's going where it's going and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

It already seemed strange to me!

I didn't hesitate to examine the image with photoshop, because I thought there was something odd there.

Later in that session there is this:

Q: (T) I searched the web to see if there was any way to order sets of pictures of these murals and there just isn't anything. (L) Yes, Chloe said that there was nothing in the gift shops there either. (T) I asked her and she said that she did not actually go in the gift shops because she doesn't do tourist things. (L) Okay, what is this picture? (Holds up photo.)
Denver2.jpg

A: This is a pictorial representation of an essence of a concept.

Q: Essence of the concept of what?

A: Overt control.

Q: So, does this mean that overt control is NOT going to be used, since this huge ugly figure is lying there seemingly dead?
Denver2_detail.jpg

A: Phasic.

Q: It will be in phases. (T) Is Alex Christopher's general idea of the meanings of these paintings correct?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is my take on what she said close?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So this overcoming of evil is just one of the phases...

A: You should learn what you can, discreetly, about masonic principles.

Seems to me that what is being shown in the pic and what the Cs are saying is that the rise and defeat of Hitler and Nazi Germany led to WW2 out of which much of the world "came together" under the influence of globalist bodies like the UN and globalist nations like the US. Today we have a world and global population that are "united", which might sound awesome (if you're deluded), except it also means that the entire globe and its population are infinitely more controllable.

I'm actually open to the possibility that Trump can still do something to stop the steal. Or that he could at least contest it, thus throwing a spanner in the 'smooth transition'. He kind of already has signalled that he won't recognize the new admin by saying he won't attend Biden's inauguration.
My mind hasn't exactly given up either regarding a number of things; one is Pompeo, who doesn't sound at all like he's going anywhere, which isn't exactly "smooth transition" behavior. Another is that I am put in mind of JFK's embattled relationship with his Joint Chiefs of Staff. And it was a good thing too considering they were thinking of dropping a nuclear bomb on Russia. So, now we have Trump -- making a few remarks in his Alamo speech relating to the coming Biden administration: a) he states right off the bat that if the dems were to go through with using the 25th Amendment it would "haunt" the [demented] Biden administration; b) he noted how important it is for the wall/immigration policy he [Trump] has put in place not to be done away with.

So, he slips in this idea of acknowledging the new administration, and yet, in spite of these remarks, Trump has never officially conceded.
That's what keeps coming up for me: Trump has not officially conceded. Still, that may not mean very much. That may be just how things will end. He will not attend the Biden inauguration, and that's the end of it. OR: it indicates something is still in the offing. I don't know what. I mean, Giuliani had been saying that, thanks to the Georgia run-off election, they now have "real time" evidence of the same manner of election fraud as happened in November. I'd have to check again, but I believe Greg Hunter was saying that Giuliani also claims to have "real time" evidence of foreign interference.

The thing is, between Giuliani's recent comments, Pompeo's VOA speech, Trump's not officially conceding, none of these items suggest these people are done with business. Yes, you have the... Patrick person?... forgetting his name -- the one who spent four hours with the president before Christmas -- presenting his "it's to late to do anything" take on the situation. But, that's just one person.

Anyway, even though yesterday evening I thought the final nail in the coffin was the Joint Chief's statement, these other factors kept glaring at me, and so I couldn't altogether go there. I still see some room on that beat up old coffin for a few more nails, in other words. I mean, for Trump to just walk off now to play some golf and hang out with friends wouldn't go down very well with "the base." And, from what I've observed, that would be a real consideration for him. And, I mean, if nothing else were to happen at this point I do believe that his loyal base will begin to question him. And that's not a legacy Trump would want to live with.

Last edited:
The CIA has new logo. The American eagle is gone. ''The United States of America'' is also missing. Why is this? Perhaps organisations are rebranding because the One World Govt is herhalding it's arrival. There is no US anymore, or Europe, or countries. Many will become one in the not so distant future.

XFKurJzGuHyFpS7bGwb4s6.jpg
It's not a new logo per se. US govt agencies have 'seals' that rarely change, but which are occasionally stylized or tweaked for 'information campaigns'. In this case, the CIA recently gave its website a facelift, and that stylized logo appears on it.

Still, the new look is postmodern, ugly, brutal, and indeed conspicuously lacking in reference to the USA or any of its traditional symbols. Which is ironically far more suitable for them.

@Niall is of course correct in his observations but sometimes I think it helps to show a little more "empathy" when posting.

I don't think there was a lack of empathy in what Niall posted, he was just trying to lighten the tone. To me that's empathetic, but of course, there will always be people in a particular state or with a particular perspective who won't see it that way.

I sometimes know some of the background on posters but not everything. I am just not always feeling that "empathy". I am thankful for @Niall and you for your insights but it seems you have already written off the possibility that these events may actually be a catlyist for positive change as well as negative.

Not sure where you got the idea that we have written anything off, certainly neither of us said that.

If you have been waiting for the U.S. to save you and see everything as negative (I don't really think that) then we are in for hard times.

I think you may have misunderstood some of the messages that have been posted on this thread over the last week. It's pretty clear, I think, that most of us were hoping that something might be done to stop a Biden administration, and that we were disappointed that that did not happen, but I also think that most of us have been able to come to terms with that pretty quickly and to move on.

In general, the point of this forum is for members to help each other stay centered and not identify with any particular event or outcome on the world stage, and I think we've done a pretty good job of that here, all things considered. As part of that process, we will, at times, use a bit of 'operating room humor', which is necessary to stabilize feelings about an event that tends to provoke an emotional response. You seem to be describing that as a "lack of empathy".

Last edited:
Still, the new look is postmodern, ugly, brutal, and indeed conspicuously lacking in reference to the USA or any of its traditional symbols. Which is ironically far more suitable for them.

Yeah, it's basically the old logo but with the red white and blue (and a bit of yellow) coloring changed to black and white. All in all, very fitting for the black and white thinking that defines these times.

So I just came across this video of Trump I hadn’t seen before - I don’t recall the words being spoken. I am scratching my head a bit...

I think it may be one of those pieced together videos. Some of the phrases I do remember but I think they are from several different speeches made into one.

I agree. It looks like a fake, once again. It's blurry, and his mouth is narrower for most of the video than it is in real life. Words and sentences stitched together.

It's not a new logo per se. US govt agencies have 'seals' that rarely change, but which are occasionally stylized or tweaked for 'information campaigns'. In this case, the CIA recently gave its website a facelift, and that stylized logo appears on it.

Traditionally big food chain restaurants (McDonald's, Taco bell, Burger King, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts etc.) used bright colors for their building exterior. Since COVID, they slowly and steadily almost all restaurants changed to blackish gray colors in my neighborhood. At least in exterior and I don't know about interior though. Few days back, I was surprised to see nearby McDonald's also changed the color to blackish gray. This is costly renovation and thought may be some top down decisions are made them to change.

BLM stuff is a emotional hook to use them until it is useful. I thought they are going to dump it in soon. But with building colors and logo changes makes me to think this pattern is grayfication or blackification pattern is here to stay. Probably, the consulting firms these corporations use to change business methods is promoting Blackish gray as a new trend.

May be, Black is new Green. When one can change 2 genders to 51 and legalize it, it is not big deal to reduce the colors.

From mine, you ought to 'distance' yourself from the macrosocial because it's going where it's going and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
I agree, @Niall. It is more the microsocial that makes me react more emotionally due to interaction with people I see around me. I suppose I am learning more about such things so that they become lessons learned too.

It creates a divide between ‘normal people’ and those perceived as ‘ponerized’ or ‘psychopaths’.
When this is propagated at group mentality level - it becomes a serious problem: us vs them, der anderen.

And that’s how adversity and division creep in society and from there is just a descent to barbarism.
As opposed to diversity and inclusion (even artificially instilled) which foster cohesion and lead the way to the future.

And that’s why Trump lost in America in AD 2021.

Complete nonsense. Ponerology is primarily about pathocracy and the divide between the normal people of this world and the pathocratic elite. To use that concept to claim that Trump was "ponerizing" or dividing the US population shows massive ignorance about political and social developments in the USA over the past 20+ years, and in particular the way in which radical left politics have been weaponized in recent years by the 'deep state'/Washington establishment to do precisely what you say Trump is doing. So it's not so much that your take here is a paramoralism, but rather a good example of stunning ignorance and an inability to absorb a simple truth that has played out before all of our eyes.

Back
Top Bottom