2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today it obtained three videos of body cam footage from the Montgomery County, MD, Police Department (MCPD) detailing the scene of the fatal shooting of Duncan Socrates Lemp earlier in 2020. The videos show the covered body of Mr. Lemp; detained individuals in the house; and various weapons found at the scene. Judicial Watch blurred images of occupants of the house who appear in the video to protect their privacy.

According to the Montgomery County attorney who emailed the footage to Judicial Watch, “These videos comprise the totality of any body worn camera footage in existence from this event.”

Judicial Watch obtained the footage in response to a Public Information Act lawsuit against MCPD for all body-worn camera videos relating to the raid on, and resulting death of Duncan Lemp

(Judicial Watch v. Montgomery County Police Department (No. V482964)).

The video shows a gun propped up at the head on the bed of the room in which Mr. Lemp’s body is lying covered. An officer states off camera “that was the weapon that he (Lemp) had that was underneath him at the door leading into the rest of the main house. It got moved as medical treatment was being done on him.” The officer also states, “He (Lemp) was blocking the door with the gun directly underneath him as we were trying to come through that (same) door.” (Lemp had fallen against the door after being shot through his bedroom window by another officer after Lemp allegedly raised and pointed the weapon at the officer.)

In the video, the same officer also points out a shotgun shell rigged with a tripwire to fire in the face of anyone who opened the door. The video also details several other guns, including a handgun and other weapons hanging on a wall, under a couch and in a closet.

The Maryland SWAT officer who killed Lemp was cleared of any wrongdoing in December 2020. A prosecutors’ reportconcluded:

[T]he actions of the shooting officer on March 12, 2020 were reasonable under the circumstances. The threat caused by Duncan Lemp retrieving a rifle and pointing it at the officer, coupled with Lemp’s apparent refusal to obey lawful commands, justified the shooting officer’s use of deadly force.

The report also stated:

Once the house was secured, it appears that a police officer, using body worn camera equipment, entered the house and went from room to room in order to document the scene. Investigators determined that very little evidentiary value could be obtained from this recording as it was conducted after the raid was over.

“It shouldn’t have taken a lawsuit and nine months to get these limited videos of the aftermath of the shooting death of Duncan Lemp,” state Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch President. “The videos may raise additional questions for the public while settling others.”

In the early morning hours of March 12, 2020, 21-year-old Duncan Socrates Lemp, a student and software developer, was shot and killed by police in his Potomac, Maryland home during the execution of a “no-knock” search warrant.

Lemp’s family reportedly said that Lemp and his family were asleep “when police besieged the residence from the front of the house” and the family was “awakened by shots fired through Duncan’s bedroom window followed by the sound of flash bangs.” According to the family’s attorney, an eyewitness said Lemp was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside the house.

Police disputed that account. The MCPD said in a March 2020 statement that SWAT team officers were acting on an anonymous tip that Lemp was in possession of firearms that he was prohibited from having “due to his criminal history as a juvenile.”

The MCPD maintains that, upon making contact with Lemp, officers identified themselves as the police and gave Lemp multiple orders to show his hands and comply with the officer’s commands to get on the ground. It also reportedly maintains that Lemp refused to comply with the officer’s commands and proceeded towards an interior bedroom door where other officers were located.

The MCPD statement said Lemp was out of bed and standing “directly in front of the interior bedroom door” holding a rifle “he slept with” each night as officers “made entry into the bedroom.”

According to the Lemp family attorneys, SWAT officers shot Lemp multiple times. They also reported that an eyewitness “told investigators that police never made verbal commands upon either her or Duncan until after Duncan was shot and lay bleeding on the floor. Multiple eyewitnesses told investigators that the police only forced entry into the home after Duncan was shot. According to those eyewitnesses, the police had no contact with any family members until after Duncan was shot.”

The prosecutor’s report concluded that Lemp ignored orders to “don’t move” or “don’t do it” in pointing a weapon at the officer outside his bedroom window and that the officer, in fear for his life, shot Lemp after other SWAT officers had entered the home.

Video
WASHINGTON -- The United States says it has imposed sanctions on seven Ukrainians and four Ukrainian entities for attempting to interfere in the November U.S. presidential election.

The U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement on January 11 that Oleksandr Dubynskiy, Dmytro Kovalchuk, Kostyantyn Kulyk, Oleksandr Onyshchenko, Anton Symonenko, Andriy Telizhenko, and Petro Zhuravel had been added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list at its Office of Foreign Assets Control.

The Treasury added that four websites and media groups -- Era-Media, Onli n’Yuz, Nabuleaks, and Skeptik – have been added to the list as well.
According to a statement by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, all the sanction targets were "part of a Russia-linked foreign intelligence network associated with Andriy Derkach," who was sanctioned in September.

Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament, "has been an active Russian agent for more than a decade," Pompeo said.

Derkach was linked to an effort by Rudy Giuliani, who is U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, to find compromising information on former Vice President Joe Biden, who was running against Trump in the 2020 election and who eventually defeated the incumbent.

According to BuzzFeed, Onyshchenko in July described himself, Derkach, and Kulyk as "team Guliani." The men provided information to two U.S. Senate committees that in September issued a report asserting that the business activity of Biden’s son, Hunter, in Ukraine during the time Biden was vice president created "a potential conflict of interest."

The report added that it was "unclear" whether Biden altered U.S. policy or took any other actions to assist his son.

Democrats have said the report was a politically motivated attack aimed at helping Trump in the election and spreading Russian disinformation.

Pompeo’s January 11 statement did not mention Biden or Trump by name, but said the sanction targets the "coordinated dissemination and promotion of fraudulent or unsubstantiated allegations involving a U.S. political candidate."

"They have made repeated public statements advancing malicious narratives that U.S. Government officials have engaged in corrupt dealings in Ukraine," Pompeo said.

People and entities on the SDN list have their U.S. assets blocked and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them.

Cerveaux non disponibles
Adam Johnson, the Trumpist pictured stealing the lectern of speaker Nancy Pelosi, was released on bail ($ 25,000) three days after his arrest. He is therefore free until his next hearing (Obs)#Justice#WhitePrivilege

Video

Flashback:

Seems to me that what is being shown in the pic and what the Cs are saying is that the rise and defeat of Hitler and Nazi Germany led to WW2 out of which much of the world "came together" under the influence of globalist bodies like the UN and globalist nations like the US. Today we have a world and global population that are "united", which might sound awesome (if you're deluded), except it also means that the entire globe and its population are infinitely more controllable.

Yes, I was aware of the murals. But to put it more succinctly: The mural represents the step-by-step of how the post-modern leftist ideology permeates society at all levels. Years ago you would have said: Oh! what a beautiful rainbow...and maybe you remember the story of Noah. Today anyone who sees it subconsciously associates it with the flag of the LGBT movement. People are united ideologically. And that's the program, or a big part of it.

Traditionally big food chain restaurants (McDonald's, Taco bell, Burger King, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts etc.) used bright colors for their building exterior. Since COVID, they slowly and steadily almost all restaurants changed to blackish gray colors in my neighborhood. At least in exterior and I don't know about interior though. Few days back, I was surprised to see nearby McDonald's also changed the color to blackish gray. This is costly renovation and thought may be some top down decisions are made them to change.

BLM stuff is a emotional hook to use them until it is useful. I thought they are going to dump it in soon. But with building colors and logo changes makes me to think this pattern is grayfication or blackification pattern is here to stay. Probably, the consulting firms these corporations use to change business methods is promoting Blackish gray as a new trend.

May be, Black is new Green. When one can change 2 genders to 51 and legalize it, it is not big deal to reduce the colors.

Wait. Color is VERY important when it comes to isologotypes or brands. This is the basis of NEUROMARKETING.

McDonald's use of red and yellow is justly associated with an emotional state of alertness, speed. Red and yellow you see in the fire in hot things. This produces anxiety in the consumer, and in the fast food business your goal is for people to CONSUME FAST, and to pass just as quickly to the next customer.

The theory is as follows:

Evolutionarily, in hunting and gathering our brain and visual system evolved to recognize patterns and make quick associations.

For example, women have better peripheral vision than men because they have to be alert and protect their offspring from predators. For food gathering, women have a greater range of perception in the color range. Generally and unless you have trained vision, men cannot notice differences between ranges of blue. Ask any man the difference between navy blue and a shade higher or lower and he won't know what to call it or tell you they are all the same blue. But you can't fool the woman. A woman in the past, when picking the fruit, her keen perception of the color range allowed her to know if the fruit was fit for consumption or not.

Men have less peripheral vision as they have evolved a narrow or telescopic vision to focus on the prey.

All this that I describe, is the neural wiring that we inherit from our ancestors. Color itself is a language and gives us the way to read REALITY and our interaction with NATURE.

Now if you put everything in white and gray, you are not only DENATURALIZING the environment. You are changing a VERY IMPORTANT part of the visual language, and the neurological effects in the short and long term. A massive use of black and white in everything you see around, will not only make you depressed. It will blur the REALITY.

Going a little deeper into the issue of whites and greys, these colors, as far as brands and logos are concerned, obey two things. The first and easiest thing to understand is the use of stationery of a company or service. Memos, internal communications, mail, etc. because obviously we write in black, on a white support.

The second thing is associated with what we want to communicate when it comes to a product or service.

If you look closely, you will notice that luxury product or service brands use only these two colors, perhaps with the subtle addition of some silver or gold lines. Typography tends to be a calligraphic style, although it is not always so. This denotes STATUS, denotes ELITISM.

The change in the language of colors has a tremendous impact...

Ok nevermind. The whole thing lasted just 20 minutes. He thanked local border control/law enforcement, then the YMCA song came on, and he left.

I think this livestream caught the whole thing:

So no Insurrection Act today Joe!

I think it's significant that he did the speech at the border wall. During the speech and in reference to the border wall he is addressing illegal immigrants, but back in 2019 talk about the wall also included reducing human and child sex trafficking - the victims are still technically illegal immigrants through no fault of their own. So with all the de-platforming on social media and then for Trump to give an address at the border wall might give a clue as to the bold move that the C's talk about and also be sending a message..

So I took a shot at Lobaczewski’s book to figure out what "paramoralism" is supposed to mean, and the closest I got is exploiting a tragic event/situation for personal or political gains by exaggerating the severity of that event, particularly exploiting human emotions through effusions of outrage or exaltation. Like attorneys do when they try to impress a jury, claiming compensation for the ‘emotional distress’ caused to their client. I like that term.

As for ‘ponerology’ it seems that Lobaczewski has ‘borrowed’ the term from theology, but the way he’s using it doesn’t have anything to do with religion. Originally the term is concerned with explaining the origin and existence of evil in the world, by figures such as Augustine and Thomas Aquinas.
I was hopeful that I could find some theological insight, so I first jumped to the chapter on Religion: very simplistic - basically religion was just an instrument used by pathocrats/elites to exert their dominance, I was disappointed. The rest of the book is more of an assessment - from psychological perspective - of how ‘psychopatic’ characters and characteristics insinuate in society. If you've read George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ it is similar to a psychological essay along that novel. As a reference, I imagine Lobaczewski always had the Communist Party system in his sight. He lived in Poland during the Communist regime for most of his life. So I can see this book as a professional dissertation on the regime and part of the ‘dissident literature' of the era, which it’s OK, but hardly ‘scientific’ study.

‘Political ponerology’ is by association of the too words a cross-breed between a psychopathology and politology. He wanted the book to open a new field of study, but it never happened.
‘Ponerized’, ‘ponerization’ are terms used loosely more or less synonym to what we call today “brainwash’ and ‘influence’. There are several other such terms and ‘psycho’ and ‘path’ root abound...
‘Pathocracy’ which is synonym with ‘elite’ refers to a group of people who make decisions and exert control over the majority of the population. By analogy: the politburo in Communist Russia or the board of directors of a corp.
The book is heavy on psychopathology, for those interested, I was more interested in the religion/consciousness insights - I couldn’t find much.

Basically the book’s premise is that the same type of causes, symptoms and evolution that can be observed and characterize individual pathological cases can be applied at macro level, and as such ‘elites’ (i.e. those who come in position of power) start to behave as psychopaths, or become ponerized.
Again, from ‘Animal Farm’ story and the Communist regimes experience - I get the idea.
Corporation board model looks pretty ponerized to me, especially when you have a majority stake owner.
Social media is ponerized/sanitized, Google is ponerized (don’t be evil, duh!)
China is ponerized, Russia is ponerized, America is becoming ponerized - most ponerized?

Problem is everything can be ponerized this way, bad cops, good cops...even the store that doesn’t let you in if you don’t wear a mask is becoming ponerized.

It creates a divide between ‘normal people’ and those perceived as ‘ponerized’ or ‘psychopaths’.
When this is propagated at group mentality level - it becomes a serious problem: us vs them, der anderen.

And that’s how adversity and division creep in society and from there is just a descent to barbarism.
As opposed to diversity and inclusion (even artificially instilled) which foster cohesion and lead the way to the future.

And that’s why Trump lost in America in AD 2021.

If you don’t at least try to understand that we are moving into a new era, and some preps for these changes that lie ahead of us are necessary, concepts of unity, acceptance and tolerance gaining more prominence and a certain neuroplasticity - you’re going to have a hard time dealing with these feelings of elites, control, programming, psyops, etc.

Nothing to fear but fear itself, remember that.

Who else is just skimming past every post this clown makes?

There is always that. Theorizing on it.

Right now there is a lot of military personal in DC. The Pawns are already in place if Trump activites the insurrection act. If he takes Washington DC swifty. Others States might fall in line quickly. But I'm not sure if Trump is in a strong enough position to do so. I doubt that he even know it himself. It's a huge gamble that may backfire real fast.

The forces currently deployed in D.C. are National Guard from varying states, so it is reported.
They are under the command of the governors.

If you don’t at least try to understand that we are moving into a new era, and some preps for these changes that lie ahead of us are necessary, concepts of unity, acceptance and tolerance gaining more prominence and a certain neuroplasticity - you’re going to have a hard time dealing with these feelings of elites, control, programming, psyops, etc.

Those are the very paramoralisms the 'Pathocrats' are using on the population that they have no intention of using themselves.

So, you totally miss the crux of the matter once again but it gives me the opportunity to ask someone who has a good understanding of this phenomenon, in my opinion anyway, @Approaching Infinity -You've said before in your discussions on this topic that the U.S. was not at the point of a full blown Pathocracy. But I would say that there has been a steady trajectory in that direction based on Lobaczewski's description of the process. Now that the C's have said a Biden presidency will almost immediately cause a slide into totalitarianism, do you think a full blown Pathocracy will manifest in the U.S? Any thoughts on the subject?

So, he slips in this idea of acknowledging the new administration, and yet, in spite of these remarks, Trump has never officially conceded.
That's what keeps coming up for me: Trump has not officially conceded. Still, that may not mean very much. That may be just how things will end. He will not attend the Biden inauguration, and that's the end of it.

Why should Trump concede? He has won the election, Biden has won 'the steal'.

I only hope that this wealth of incriminating material that has piled up can be brought to safety by the positively oriented part of the intelligence community. This stuff could be the reason why Big Tech is completely censoring the Trump team and Pelosi still calling him 'dangerous'.

He might have dumped the shocking truth on the unsuspecting public.

Good luck. That speech, is the prayer you are dedicating to a black hole.

Why should Trump concede? He has won the election, Biden has won 'the steal'.

I only hope that this wealth of incriminating material that has piled up can be brought to safety by the positively oriented part of the intelligence community. This stuff could be the reason why Big Tech is completely censoring the Trump team and Pelosi still calling him 'dangerous'.

He might have dumped the shocking truth on the unsuspecting public.
Do you think anything could happen between now and the inauguration?

It's not a new logo per se. US govt agencies have 'seals' that rarely change, but which are occasionally stylized or tweaked for 'information campaigns'. In this case, the CIA recently gave its website a facelift, and that stylized logo appears on it.

Still, the new look is postmodern, ugly, brutal, and indeed conspicuously lacking in reference to the USA or any of its traditional symbols. Which is ironically far more suitable for them.

Ok, thanks for explaining, I didn’t know logo's get occasionally stylized for certain campaigns. Saw the new stylized CIA website and thought it was the real deal. Sorry for the trouble.

This vid was just posted to twitter using #BullhornLady

"Meet #Bullhornlady who gives well-informed (?) instructions about #Capitol layout. Shows up at 0:35 secs. PLEASE surface additional media, use #Bullhornlady hashtag and include source URL"

Which square somewhat with a leaked zoom call by leftist organizers posted by Millie Weaver (clips in video) They were discussing potential tactics for election night, but you can hear the outlines of what happened at Capitol Hill. The fact that security department employees were in this meeting is concerning

I'm hoping for a Hail Mary, not necessarily in the sense of "fighting the good fight" but in the sense Trump needs to do something to ensure his security and protection after he's out of office.

If Trump isn't feeling enough of an existential threat to him or his family, then I expect nothing will happen and indeed things will flow smoothly with the only action coming from the PTB side with regards how they wish to enact their totalitarianism and who they wish to crash and destroy in the name of doing what they love to do - spreading misery.

Heather, I was wondering what 'bold' action the C's could have had in mind that would have given Trump the edge?
Releasing the horrible findings on the emergency broadcast system? The deep state would have cut the power or initiated a huge false flag attack drowning the message.

Should he have announced invoking the Insurrection act earlier without asking the generals first?
He had already been isolated from announcing anything by Big Tech already.
In that case the military might have reacted, if only halfheartedly, in order not to defy the constitution or their commander-in-chief. US Marshals might have been ordered to detain the traitors.

Mike Adams had mentioned a rumor that the Chiefs Of Staff could have demanded a war against China in return for any action against the uprising...

Will we ever know?

Back
Top Bottom